PDA

View Full Version : Who was your boyhood crush?

Dodger
October 10th, 2021, 14:32
Supposedly David Cassidy had a donkey sized dick...

Yes, and when I was young I used to imagine it being inside my mouth.

Note
This post and several other posts originated in the Announcing New Boy Bar in Boyztown area Pattaya.. topic and were moved here to create a new and separate discussion. A quick link back to the original topic is posted below:
https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?22416-Announcing-New-Boy-Bar-in-Boyztown-area-Pattaya

Patanawet
October 10th, 2021, 14:58
Yes, and when I was young I used to imagine it being inside my mouth.

I used to reply, when asked, what I wanted for my birthday "an inflatable David Cassidy doll" I'd reply.
Now I know how to inflate it.

Manforallseasons
October 10th, 2021, 19:41
I used to reply, when asked, what I wanted for my birthday "an inflatable David Cassidy doll" I'd reply.
Now I know how to inflate it.

If he hadn’t died he would fit in with the crowd in the Complex actually, If he was dead amongst the crowd it would take a while to notice.

arsenal
October 10th, 2021, 21:14
All of these were lucky enough to get a berth in my 80s wankbank. In no particular order of favouritism.
Christopher Atkins
Shaun Cassidy
Leif Garrett
Mark Hamill
C Thomas Howell

dinagam
October 10th, 2021, 21:37
If he hadn’t died he would fit in with the crowd in the Complex actually, If he was dead amongst the crowd it would take a while to notice.

Are you also implying that the crowd in the complex are endowed with donkey sized dicks?

latintopxxx
October 11th, 2021, 01:55
i see arsenal has a type....i was more into Tom Selleck /Magnum PI ...could have floated the titanic with the amount of cum he encouraged out of me

Brad the Impala
October 11th, 2021, 05:02
Christopher Atkins was gorgeous in Blue Lagoon, where he wore very little for most of the show!

arsenal
October 11th, 2021, 09:05
"i see arsenal has a type...."

I certainly do, a type I find absurdly attainable in my beloved Pattaya. Other hot boys who starred on the Arsenal walk of fame pictured below. These ones are British and unlike their American counterparts, these five happily got their pants off to reveal EVERYTHING which.is exactly as it should be.
Rupert Graves
Oliver Milburn
Jonathan Rhys Myers
Paul Nicholls
Lee Williams

Dodger
October 11th, 2021, 09:41
Johnny was my first crush - before I knew what a crush was:

Manforallseasons
October 11th, 2021, 10:50
Was Johnny the son of the “rifleman” ?

Manforallseasons
October 11th, 2021, 10:51
Christopher Atkins was gorgeous in Blue Lagoon, where he wore very little for most of the show!

Nice basket.

Dodger
October 11th, 2021, 11:36
Was Johnny the son of the “rifleman” ?

Yes...Mark McCain (Johnny Crawford) and father Lucas (Chuck Connors).

I was only 10 or 11 years old at the time - but remember getting these pitter-patter feelings every time Mark climbed into a saddle.

Oliver2
October 11th, 2021, 13:30
Was he in "Laramie"? I think that was shown here in the UK at much the same time.

Captain Swing
October 11th, 2021, 14:38
You probably know Johnny Crawford died 6 months ago, at age 75, of Alzheimer's. Yet another reason to feel old, as if we didn't have enough already.

cdnmatt
October 11th, 2021, 15:56
My boyhood crush was my best friend. Too bad he was also about as straight as straight gets. Us going swimming a couple times a week was always fun though.

We even ended up living together for about a year back when I was 19. Unfortunately, also will his girlfriend at the time. Vaginas... ewwww.

Dodger
October 11th, 2021, 15:59
Was he in "Laramie"? I think that was shown here in the UK at much the same time.

That was older brother Bobby Crawford who played in Laramie when he was still 14:

Dodger
October 11th, 2021, 19:32
I grew up and dropped Johnny for Kevin:

Jellybean
October 11th, 2021, 22:03
Nearly all of the men listed by arsenal in his posts #4 & #8 would be on my crush list, although I could not recall the names Oliver Milburn or Lee Williams and had to look them up.

Totally agree, Brad the Impala. And one of the most memorable scenes was of him sitting on a rock and . . . er . . . well . . . pleasuring himself.

But a more recent crush is Timothée Chalamet, who I first saw in the film, Call Me by Your Name, a film which was discussed on the forum in a thread dated October 21st, 2020. A quick link to the topic can be found by clicking here (https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?21643-Call-Me-by-Your-Name).

Timothée Chalamet is to play Willy Wonka in the latest movie to cover that story which, I believe, is to be released in 2023. The film will be called Wonka and the story will focus specifically on a young Willy Wonka and how he met the Oompa-Loompas. Below is the first look of Timothée as Willy Wonka.

Photos from: BuzzFeed (https://www.buzzfeed.com/joyannjeffrey/timothee-chalamet-willy-wonka-first-photo)

arsenal
October 11th, 2021, 23:03
"Nearly all of the men listed by arsenal in his posts #4 & #8 would be on my crush list, although I could not recall the names Oliver Milburn or Lee Williams and had to look them up."

Oliver Milburn
Sweet Angel Mine. Arse
Loaded. Are and Cock
Back Up. Cock

Lee Williams.
No Night is too Long. Arse and Cock

GWMinUS
October 12th, 2021, 01:00

Once on a Trip to Santa Fe, where I now live, we encountered Christopher several times. But I was too shy to ask for his autograph. And back then we did not have Selfies!!

OH and what is that bulge in his loincloth???

gerefan2
October 12th, 2021, 01:42
I nearly did a “Latinpox” just now!

I went to Wikipedia and was SOOO tempted to download their current pics opposite those posted above!

Thought better of it and will leave you guys in dreamland!

Nirish guy
October 12th, 2021, 06:00
I’m with you on Paul Nicholls :-)

And just as aside to that I wasn’t aware of this particular Thai link to him ….from wiki…

“In July 2017, Nicholls was badly injured while on holiday in Thailand after falling from a waterfall in Ko Samui. As his mobile phone was broken, he was left stranded at the bottom of the waterfall for three days, and only rescued by volunteer rescuers, police and medics after locals alerted police to the motorcycle he had travelled on, which lay abandoned nearby. He was later taken to hospital, suffering from broken legs and a shattered knee. Nicholls' agent said he was "recovering well“

dab69
October 14th, 2021, 03:07
I still have occasional crushes on boyhood...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DuUySqnW0AMtI8J.jpg

latintopxxx
October 17th, 2021, 15:06
dukes of hazzard...california highway patrol...

Jellybean
October 17th, 2021, 21:13
dukes of hazzard...california highway patrol...

Ahhhh! The Dukes of Hazzard, good choice latintopxxx. Luke and Bo are yet another blast from the past. They were also a favourite of mine, not for the storyline, but for the male eye candy.

https://youtu.be/6d0iwpQldpM

arsenal
October 17th, 2021, 22:07
And of course who could forget the gorgeous Jason Donovan when he was in neighbours. Years later he would come up to me and start chatting, not fully recognising him I asked him if he was Australian. Oops.

Nirish guy
October 21st, 2021, 01:05
Years later he would come up to me and start chatting,.........

Was he off his face at the time I wonder ?

vnman
October 29th, 2021, 00:06

Devon Sawa