PDA

View Full Version : The trolls are gone!

cdnmatt
September 24th, 2021, 16:49
Thank god all of our incessant bitching and moaning finally got rid of all the trolls. Now we can all finally enjoy a peaceful board with absolutely no activity at all.

Isn't this great?

Manforallseasons
September 24th, 2021, 17:39
Very few members actually live here as do I so what is left to say from the members abroad that hasn’t been said already?
Covid and it’s effect on everything, when able to return, lube, remembering boys etc. There are many members that never post a topic only post as piggyback posters on other’s posts which frankly contributes very little.

goji
September 24th, 2021, 19:07
There are many members that never post a topic only post as piggyback posters on other’s posts which frankly contributes very little.Was that a piggyback post ?

Manforallseasons
September 24th, 2021, 19:14
Yes gogi you are a perfect example of a piggyback poster.

dinagam
September 24th, 2021, 21:36
I quite enjoyed riding on Latin's posts and will continue doing so...

Nirish guy
September 24th, 2021, 22:45
Thank god all of our incessant bitching and moaning finally got rid of all the trolls.

Got rid ?? Who said - you think he's gone ?

Isn't this great?

if you mean rather that us talking to the same person who's using multiple handles purely to manipulate you and the conversation then yes, I'd say it's a huge improvement actually.

Brad the Impala
September 24th, 2021, 23:44
Very few members actually live here as do I so what is left to say from the members abroad that hasn’t been said already?
Covid and it’s effect on everything, when able to return, lube, remembering boys etc. There are many members that never post a topic only post as piggyback posters on other’s posts which frankly contributes very little.

Who could forget that you live in Pattaya! You tell us repeatedly. There actually seem to be quite a few posters that live in Thailand, but they don't need to keep reminding us of that fact because it is evident from the content of their posts.

As to the members living abroad having nothing to contribute was it only recently that you, living in Pattaya wrote:

What if anything is there left to say that hasn’t be said in one way or the other?

Isn't this all just part of your general longueur and disillusion with the life that you have been living?

Dodger
September 25th, 2021, 09:49
Global pandemic...Thailand locked down...bars closed...85% of membership unable to return...torrential storms/floods...political unrest/protests...lack of vaccine...more lockdowns...businesses going under....homeless...food lines, etc. etc. etc. What is it exactly that your complainers want to discuss next?

I'm assuming Matt posted this topic as a way to get attention. The only person who listened to him before was the Board Troll who has vanished, so now he's feeling bored, neglected, and bitter, which is understandable considering his personality.

MFAS, Aussie, myself, and a few others who live here have posted and responded to numerous topics intended to keep those of you who aren't here informed as to what's going on. With absolutely nothing exciting happening most of what's reported is just old news, and, unfortunately, it will stay this way until the your playground reopens, the bars turn their lights back on, the boys are back nurturing your obsessions, and the world, as lopsided as it is during normal times, can start rotating on its axis again.

goji
September 25th, 2021, 16:38
MFAS, Aussie, myself, and a few others who live here have posted and responded to numerous topics intended to keep those of you who aren't here informed as to what's going on.

Some expats do a fine job of reporting what they see out and about in Thailand.

Then there are other expats who have to keep telling us they live in Thailand, as we wouldn't know from the content they post.

Patanawet
September 25th, 2021, 18:39
Moved to where?

Manforallseasons
September 26th, 2021, 19:52
Yes few posters live here and few members not living here actually start topics on anything and remain piggyback posters however, as dull as their lives might be there is a forum here called “everything else” so if they have anything that might be interesting to post about why not use that forum? It is true we living here post most often new topics but there is a big world out there so get off your fat old asses and post hopefully something of interest.

gogi, don’t take this personally!

christianpfc
September 26th, 2021, 22:41
...finally got rid of all the trolls.
All but one.

goji
September 27th, 2021, 15:43
Anyone giving advice on what to post should firstly look at their own output.

If that output were repetitive, negative and boring, why would anyone else take any notice of the advice?

(Examples can be seen in other threads today)

arsenal
October 16th, 2021, 05:35
No. Brad the Impala has stepped into the void. First Dodger and now Goji and myself. Others will follow no doubt.

Oh well. It was nice for a while. I wonder if he'll start sending me creepy PMs again?

Brad the Impala
October 16th, 2021, 06:19
Educators are so hard to find! Please confirm that I never sent you a PM. Why would I?!

arsenal
October 16th, 2021, 07:00

arsenal
October 16th, 2021, 08:53
And whoosh. Another pm from steviewonders. Again, deleted unread..

arsenal
December 28th, 2021, 11:03
And yet another pm from steviewonders. And yet again deleted unread. How many is that now?

StevieWonders
December 28th, 2021, 16:30
And yet another pm from steviewonders. And yet again deleted unread. How many is that now?

arsenal
December 28th, 2021, 20:35
Dear arsenal
Let me count the days since my last epistle.....

goji
January 4th, 2022, 17:32
Happily many members are missing the latest wave of trolling thanks to board software that filters it out.

Just occasionally it gets quoted in another post, just enough to remind us that we're not missing anything.

Pattaya is in Chonburi not Thonburi.

AdamKY
January 4th, 2022, 23:59
StevieWonders Add to Ignore List... A small 15 letter blessing. I like it.

StevieWonders
January 5th, 2022, 03:37
Pattaya is in Chonburi not Thonburi.As I’ve always suspected, goji does read my posts. You can readily infer that when he posts something that indirectly comments on something I’ve posted. Now there’s direct evidence - he just can’t help himself. Laying a trap is always simple when you are dealing with such people

arsenal
January 5th, 2022, 10:29
"As I’ve always suspected, goji does read my posts"

Erm. No.

"Just occasionally it gets quoted in another post,"

Yes.

StevieWonders
January 5th, 2022, 11:14
"As I’ve always suspected, goji does read my posts"

Erm. No.

"Just occasionally it gets quoted in another post,"

Yes.What you have to remember about goji (patron saint's day 10 May) is that entirely fortuitously as a callow youth he took advantage of Maggie Thatcher's rape and pillage of the public sector, thereby becoming relatively wealthy. He puts that down solely to his innate wisdom rather than being in the right place at the appropriate time. It colours all his right-wing economic and political views. Marie Antoinette and he seem to have a common attitude towards the less fortunate in society

arsenal
January 5th, 2022, 14:46
All of the above is irrelevant to your incorrect assertion that Goji reads your posts.

StevieWonders
January 5th, 2022, 16:11
All of the above is irrelevant to your incorrect assertion that Goji reads your posts. You'd think an even halfway competent English teacher would know there's no such thing as an "incorrect assertion" since the definition of assertion includes an import of "incorrect" already: "a positive statement or declaration, often without support or reason" - https://www.dictionary.com/browse/assertion

However we already knew that including "arsenal" and "halfway competent English teacher" in the same context was stretching anyone's grasp of reality

arsenal
January 5th, 2022, 16:57
All of the above is irrelevant to your incorrect assertion that Goji reads your posts.

gerefan2
January 6th, 2022, 02:03
What you have to remember about goji (patron saint's day 10 May)

Why are you bringing religion into this forum which, as you have pointed out many times, is concerned only with prostitution, prostitutes and their punters in a third world country?

arsenal
January 6th, 2022, 07:11
Just be happy you're not on his mailing list. He's sent me another pm today. Yawn. Delete.

StevieWonders
January 6th, 2022, 07:28
All of the above is irrelevant to your incorrect assertion that Goji reads your posts.I sent you a PM setting it out in minute detail. Did you not get it?

arsenal
January 6th, 2022, 07:52
I'm very busy and don't have even a minute to read anything you send me.

StevieWonders
January 6th, 2022, 07:56
Why are you bringing religion into this forum which, as you have pointed out many times, is concerned only with prostitution, prostitutes and their punters in a third world country?I think you're forgetting that allegedly well-known gay bar that occasionally features in the Forum whenever Patanawet reports on its staff meetings that is named in Proverbs 16:18

StevieWonders
January 6th, 2022, 07:58
I'm very busy and don't have even a minute to read anything you send me. Learning English?

arsenal
January 6th, 2022, 08:01
Absalootly korrekt.