PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy good quality silicone lubricant in Bangkok?

keepinitslick
September 15th, 2021, 14:38
Where can a person buy good qualit silicone lubricant in Bangkok?

I see a few websites advertising online, but they are asking 3000 baht for a half-bottle (100 mL bottle). Is there anything reasonable anywhere?

Alternatively, is there a reasonable way of getting a gallon of liquid from Amazon into the country?

Moses
September 15th, 2021, 15:31

I see a few websites advertising online, but they are asking 3000 baht for a half-bottle (100 mL bottle). Is there anything reasonable anywhere?

Alternatively, is there a reasonable way of getting a gallon of liquid from Amazon into the country?

Amazon? Aliexpress. 500 ml amazing quality just $10-$12 depends on seller, looks like a sperm, pleasant neutral smell, long time doesn't dry, not leaves dirt on bed sheets even when bed clothes are colored in dark colors. 5-10 days delivery depends on seller's warehouse location. Usually I buy 3 liters per delivery.

Note from admin: if you aren't just curious and have plans to plant here link to some shops (under another account) - please leave this idea, I hate crowdmarketing.

latintopxxx
September 15th, 2021, 18:15
3 liters...OMG....i wish i had your sex life...

Dodger
September 15th, 2021, 18:41

No where. Due to the pandemic stores are completely out of stock so you'll have to make your own.

DIY Instructions:

Combine: 8 cups of vegetable oil - a half gallon of Shell 10W40 motor oil - one pound of melted unsalted butter - and 1/2 cup of Old Spice After Shave Lotion in a large bucket. Mix until smooth with no bubbles appearing on the surface. Transfer contents into small plastic bottles for convenience and store at room temperature.

Note: If using in cold climates use a lighter grade motor oil. - and if the person you're having sex with farts...ducking is advisable.

Manforallseasons
September 15th, 2021, 18:42
….

Dodger
September 15th, 2021, 18:51

Not if he's fucking an elephant.

Moses
September 15th, 2021, 19:56

One 4-6 hours session demands about 150 ml...

Right now in my bedroom:

dinagam
September 15th, 2021, 21:02
Is that the veterinary prescription?

christianpfc
September 15th, 2021, 22:24
I don't like the wet feeling, use lube only for fucking and only drop-wise and immediately wipe off excess from body parts where it's of no use.

But I know others who use it for wanking. A friend once told me he uses baby oil instead of lube for fucking, I don't remember which advantage he quoted.

Boiled okra has a juice that looks and feels like semen.

Moses
September 15th, 2021, 22:30
A friend once told me he uses baby oil instead of lube for fucking

Oil destroys condoms and toys. Also oil leaves dirty dark patched on bed clothes.

Armando
September 16th, 2021, 10:29
I do not know anywhere in Bangkok. I buy from Singapore. There are several mail order companies. I have always found this one totally reliable - Male HQ. I order Superslyde Original Silicone Lube which gets the best ratings in Australia. We like it. It has 400 ml bottles at US$54.99. Since it is over $50, the postage cost is $10 via a DHL service. But this is a DHL postal service and with covid backlogs my last order took up to about 3 weeks. The good thing is I have never had to pay any tax when it arrives in Thailand.

https://www.male-hq.com/lubes/?sort=newest&page=3

christianpfc
September 16th, 2021, 23:00
Oil destroys condoms and toys. Also oil leaves dirty dark patched on bed clothes.

Indeed I remember a demonstration in a gay disco (Khon Kaen around 2015, long closed) where condoms were inflated to the size of a head and then touched with a drop of lube (nothing happend) or a drop of oil (condom burst).

But recently in Cambodia, a friends asked to use baby oil as lube and we did, and the condom stayed intact. I didn't even think about oil damaging the condom.

From a chemical point of view, baby oil (be it based on mineral oil or vegetable oil) and silicon are similar. But I would never use WD-40, simply because it's not intended to be used on the human body and could contain harmful substances.

latintopxxx
September 17th, 2021, 03:15
i thionk the wd-40 was said in jest

Dodger
September 17th, 2021, 09:19
Boiled okra has a juice that looks and feels like semen.

Nice curve too.

christianpfc
September 17th, 2021, 20:46
An offer for those who buy lube by the drum:

goji
September 19th, 2021, 17:31
An offer for those who buy lube by the drum:

My imagination is going wild here. One could almost bathe in the stuff, but obviously with a couple of cute lads.

Moses
September 19th, 2021, 21:56
My imagination is going wild here. One could almost bathe in the stuff, but obviously with a couple of cute lads.

with strawberry smell? yuk...