PDA

View Full Version : personal finances

Manforallseasons
August 27th, 2021, 13:12
Cristian is (deleted)from his views on the nazis to the rise of Germany as well as well as his recent comments on his stay in Cambodia while being Covid positive and he is a moderator, says a lot.
He says he lives off his parents money, I think their money is well spent keeping him at arm’s length.

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
I tested positive last year without symptoms. As I see it, Covid is a hyped annual flue. No danger for the majority of the population, only for some at-risk groups

goji
August 27th, 2021, 14:47
Cristian is (deleted) from his views on the nazis to the rise of Germany as well as well as his recent comments on his stay in Cambodia while being Covid positive and he is a moderator, says a lot.
He says he lives off his parents money, I think their money is well spent keeping him at arm’s length.

Just because you happen to disagree with perfectly valid and reasonable views, it does not justify a reply incorporating personal attacks and lies.

Christian traveled to Cambodia AFTER passing a covid test, once cured of covid.

Personal attacks are supposed to be against the board rules and this is not the first time either.

Dodger
August 27th, 2021, 15:07

Personal attacks are supposed to be against the board rules and this is not the first time either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd85ozj0p8o

Manforallseasons
August 27th, 2021, 15:23
gogi I’m surprised you took longer than usual to reply, you obviously were either not a member at the time he went through his praise of the 3rd reich and now his denial of Covid facts are just ok well maybe not as most of his post has been deleted.
I realize this board is a major part of your day to day life but maybe you need to find a hobby, gardening perhaps.

Dodger
August 27th, 2021, 18:36
Well, so much for being bored.

christianpfc
August 28th, 2021, 22:03
...his recent comments on his stay in Cambodia while being Covid positive...
Incorrect. The rest of your post is not worth a comment.

AsDaRa
August 29th, 2021, 09:10

I have always wondered how he did it. Young. No job. His working life was so short in time, he can’t possibly have saved so much money to travel in Asia for so many years. I thought he got social security from his government and illegally lived in Asia (in the Netherlands you can’t live in another country when you receive social security; I assume the same goes for Germany)

There aren’t many parents in the world who are that generous. Most would love to see their kids become independent. I find it weird.

Armando
August 29th, 2021, 11:52
There aren’t many parents in the world who are that generous. Most would love to see their kids become independent. I find it weird.
You mean you are envious!

goji
August 29th, 2021, 14:59
As long as money isn't earned by immoral means, it's none of my business. e.g. Not drug dealing, crime, promoting religion or permanently sponging off the dole.

dinagam
August 29th, 2021, 15:04
... and from prostitution directly or otherwise.

arsenal
August 29th, 2021, 16:12
How is prostitution immoral dinagam?

dinagam
August 29th, 2021, 16:32
If it is purely measured in dollars and cents. Bitcoin is welcome.

Dodger
August 29th, 2021, 18:54
I have always wondered how he did it. Young. No job. His working life was so short in time, he can’t possibly have saved so much money to travel in Asia for so many years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6eQ78HCGEA

AsDaRa
August 29th, 2021, 19:14
You mean you are envious!

Is it OR..OR? Can't it be AND..AND ?

Blueskytoday
August 29th, 2021, 20:39
Exactly,,,Envious....it is NONE of AsDaRa business how and why anyone supports themselves....

AsDaRa
August 29th, 2021, 23:08
Exactly,,,Envious....it is NONE of AsDaRa business how and why anyone supports themselves....

It would be if I was German. Because if he gets social security and illegally has his permanent residence outside Germany (which you can’t do when you receive social security) then it would be my business. Because my taxes fund it.

cdnmatt
August 29th, 2021, 23:54
If it is purely measured in dollars and cents. Bitcoin is welcome.

Did someone say bitcoin? I like bitcoin. :)

Armando
August 30th, 2021, 10:24
It would be if I was German. Because if he gets social security and illegally has his permanent residence outside Germany (which you can’t do when you receive social security) then it would be my business. Because my taxes fund it.
You have had a 'thing' for Christian and his finances for some time. This is not the first time you have raised the issue. Your post is irrelevant for you are not German - so give it up! Christian's finances are his own affair, as are mine and yours. OK? Enough!

dab69
August 30th, 2021, 16:29
Where did this thread go wrong?

latintopxxx
August 31st, 2021, 02:59
dinagam...who decides whats immoral??? were u elected Pope while i wasnt watching

Dodger
September 6th, 2021, 20:37
...who decides whats immoral??? were u elected Pope while i wasnt watching

The Pope?...Hell, half the people on his payroll are Boy Lovers.

arsenal
September 6th, 2021, 21:22
Bobfest 1993. A whole galaxy of stars sing their versions of Bob Dylan's music with some truly outstanding takes.

On walks Sinead O'Connor to a cacophony of boos which lasts the whole time she's on stage. She stands her ground and sings a song, solo and without backing. Courageous.

The reason for the crowds anger is that the week before she had openly talked about abuse within the Catholic Church.

I hope at least some of the crowd that night have since sent her a letter of apology now that many new facts have emerged.

siscu58
September 8th, 2021, 03:50
The Pope?...Hell, half the people on his payroll are Boy Lovers.

Yes. Just like half the catholic priests

bkkguy
September 8th, 2021, 19:42
then there is the old joke about the difference between catholic priests and acne ... (google it - but not on your work computer!)