PDA

View Full Version : home bar

paperboy
August 30th, 2021, 03:21
my friend told me the home bar is closed for good, and Zak the owner is not well or in hospital. anyone know

Manforallseasons
August 30th, 2021, 03:45
[QUOTE=paperboy;282049]my friend told me the home bar is closed for good, and Zak the owner is not well or in hospital. anyone know

I heard the same and after the prolong forced closures I expect other bars to follow suit.

arsenal
August 30th, 2021, 06:44
Members should refrain from describing any establishment as "closed for good."

Zac is phenomenal at what he does but he doesn't run that very successful bar alone. His partner takes care of much of it while Zac plays mine host extraordinaire.

I wish him a very speedy recovery if he's unwell and if he's unwell this is not the place to discuss it. Privacy.

christianpfc
August 30th, 2021, 22:46
Exactly. This forum is not a rumor mill nor a place to discuss other people's health conditions or financial situation and so on, unless they started it.

Manforallseasons
August 31st, 2021, 01:26
Exactly. This forum is not a rumor mill nor a place to discuss other people's health conditions or financial situation and so on, unless they started it.

How [Deleted text] you trying to take the moral high ground on anything, if it wasn’t so distasteful it would be laughable.

Some text has been deleted under rule 2.3.

Jellybean

poshglasgow
August 31st, 2021, 01:55
Members should refrain from describing any establishment as "closed for good."

Zac is phenomenal at what he does but he doesn't run that very successful bar alone. His partner takes care of much of it while Zac plays mine host extraordinaire.

I wish him a very speedy recovery if he's unwell and if he's unwell this is not the place to discuss it. Privacy.

I mirror Arsenal's good wishes offered to Zac. My favourite bar in Jomtien.

latintopxxx
August 31st, 2021, 02:50
mfas....u really need nto pull in your claws...verging on crazy lady vendetta

goji
August 31st, 2021, 04:15
How [Deleted text] you trying to take the moral high ground on anything, if it wasn’t so distasteful it would be laughable.

We still haven't seen a single valid criticism from you to justify this bile. Lies and misunderstandings, yes.

However, nothing accurate enough for anyone here to take seriously.

Manforallseasons
August 31st, 2021, 10:58
We still haven't seen a single valid criticism from you to justify this bile. Lies and misunderstandings, yes.

However, nothing accurate enough for anyone here to take seriously.

F.Y.I. https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?17579-The-last-thread-on-Hitler

goji
August 31st, 2021, 14:05
F.Y.I. https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?17579-The-last-thread-on-Hitler

Irony is clearly lost on you.

Manforallseasons
August 31st, 2021, 14:19
Irony is clearly lost on you.

The irony is that he is still allowed to post in any capacity here,

paperboy
September 7th, 2021, 02:25
just heard the sad news RIP

London68
September 7th, 2021, 05:43
what sad news??

Ruthrieston
September 7th, 2021, 09:21
I think Zak and all the other bar people in Pattaya are looking forward to further relaxation of the alcohol restrictions and the bars reopening, I know I am. With the number of daily recorded infections slowly lowering in Thailand I am hopeful for this to happen by the end of this month.

Oliver2
September 7th, 2021, 13:33
Agreed. Determined to be positive, I maintain that the bars will open and the guys return. And so shall we. Don't underestimate the resilience of the Thai business community, the desire for adventure of young men in the region and the determination of my generation to live what's left of our lives as disgracefully as possible.

Manforallseasons
September 7th, 2021, 14:27
just heard the sad news RIP

Unless it was a ghost my friend spoke with Zack Saturday and he plans to reopen his bar.

paperboy
September 9th, 2021, 06:02
ohhhh , great news. my thai friend talking through his ass again lol

Dodger
September 9th, 2021, 07:35
ohhhh , great news. my thai friend talking through his ass again lol

In all fairness to your Thai friend, it wasn't him that spread this false rumor here, it was you.

paperboy
September 10th, 2021, 06:16
true

aussie
September 22nd, 2021, 03:25
At Home Bar was well attended for yesterday's opening day as a cafe (no alcohol), opening from 8.00am to 6.00pm.

Well done to Zac and Chun on the new decor and the initiative to keep going in very difficult times.

https://www.facebook.com/1454467674854443/posts/2702235416744323/?sfnsn=mo

Dodger
September 23rd, 2021, 13:06
I stopped in at Home Bar at 10:00 AM this morning during my frolicking around town. They apparently only serve coffee and non-alcoholic fruit drinks, but at least they're open.

There was a small gathering of boys sitting directly across the soi from Home Bar with very welcoming smiles. I'll have to make a point of stopping here for early morning coffee more often.

Great idea I thought. If the bars have to be closed right now - fine - just change it to a cafe' and start serving soft drinks versus alcohol and call it a day. This gives the boys a place to hang out and sell their wares as well. I hope it pays dividends for the owner.

goji
September 23rd, 2021, 14:03
How was the actual coffee ?

A couple of years ago I visited another coffee shop run by a couple of cute young lads just around the corner. I was keen to escape an unexpected rain shower, so did not make the usual check for coffee making equipment. They served instant coffee, which ought to be illegal. That business closed shortly afterwards, which is exactly what they deserved.

I'm expecting Home Bar will do a far better job. Jomtien could benefit from a couple more good coffee shops.

Moses
September 23rd, 2021, 14:16

A couple of years ago I visited another coffee shop run by a couple of cute young lads just around the corner. I was keen to escape an unexpected rain shower, so did not make the usual check for coffee making equipment. They served instant coffee, which ought to be illegal. That business closed shortly afterwards, which is exactly what they deserved.

I'm expecting Home Bar will do a far better job. Jomtien could benefit from a couple more good coffee shops.

At past, few years ago, when I had breakfasts in ?-mark, they had 9,5/10 pancakes and 6.5/10 coffee.

aussie
September 23rd, 2021, 14:28

The coffee is excellent. They have a professional quality coffee machine. I visited twice so far and the coffee was as good or better than most local cafes that I frequent.

Dodger
September 23rd, 2021, 14:35

I really didn't care about the coffee...it was the eye-candy that I was more interested in.

I miss the old "Two Faces", the predecessor of Home Bar. It was the hub of the Complex for many years...served the best breakfast in Pattaya IMO...had a wonderful staff...great rooms upstairs...and plenty of HOT hosts to share a drink with in the evenings. My visit to Home Bar was quite nostalgic for those reasons.

Old git
September 23rd, 2021, 21:52
...it was the eye-candy that I was more interested in.

Is it back to 'business as usual' with the boys - or are there any Covid hangups? The idea of going for a massage and being asked to use a face mask - or the boy using one.. - would be a total turn-off for me.

Nirish guy
September 24th, 2021, 06:36
If not vaccinated it could be your final turn off too should you catch covid !

Dodger
September 24th, 2021, 08:53
Is it back to 'business as usual' with the boys - or are there any Covid hangups? The idea of going for a massage and being asked to use a face mask - or the boy using one.. - would be a total turn-off for me.

No, it's not back to business as usual by no means. There is still a pandemic going on and everyone is very aware of that.

It would be pretty hard to get (or give) a blowjob during a massage session while wearing a mask - so my guess is that the masks come off when the time is right. ..for most people anyway. If someone is practicing safe-measures 100%, they wouldn't be going to a massage parlor to begin with.

cdnmatt
September 24th, 2021, 09:16

heh, I know, this pandemic is bullshit. How's a sex tourist supposed to get a blow job under these conditions? I think I'm going to join the anti-mask protests.

Old git
September 24th, 2021, 16:40
If someone is practicing safe-measures 100%, they wouldn't be going to a massage parlor to begin with.

Virtually no-one's getting this bug more than once, and most people in Europe have probably had it now - many blissfully unaware.

We can't keep running forever. I've had my jabs, and if I haven't had it already, I regard it simply as something to get - and get over with.

So I've no fear of massage parlours - or anywhere else for that matter..

Moses
September 24th, 2021, 17:50
Massage shops where they were allowed to open doors before current peak, had only foot massage downstairs with plastic shields and masks on masseur

catawampuscat
September 27th, 2021, 11:34
I was somewhat surprised to see @ Home boybar open yesterday afternoon. Not many lads nor many farangs but some life. I had not
seen this thread earlier.
Other boybars have construction projects ongoing and new Dorothys keeps their sign well lit. Many on this soi are optimistic and
it does seem like Jomtien complex will be the hub of gay life in Pattaya/Jomtien. Several of the lads in the Jomtien massage parlors
have said they have had two jabs of Covid vaccines .

Winner boybar also open in late afternoon in Sunee Plaza with a few boys who live in the bar and several regular customers . A/C on.. no Gogo boys on stage. This last bit is second hand info from reliable source.