PDA

View Full Version : Redundant Thailand Posts

Manforallseasons
August 21st, 2021, 15:33
What if anything is there left to say that hasn’t be said in one way or the other?

goji
August 21st, 2021, 15:45
What if anything is there left to say that hasn’t be said in one way or the other?

Well you could write about all the exciting and hot boys you have met.

Or ride around the gay areas of Pattya with a camera & post the "Black Cat at Night" video on You Tube with a link.

Manforallseasons
August 21st, 2021, 15:50
Well you could write about all the exciting and hot boys you have met.

Or ride around the gay areas of Pattya with a camera & post the "Black Cat at Night" video on You Tube with a link.

All been said before by me and a few others…Do you sleep with Sawatdee on all the time as you inevitably respond to my posts within a few minutes with no exceptions….Lol]

goji
August 21st, 2021, 17:29
Do you sleep with Sawatdee on all the time
I do not sleep at 9:45 am.

Now if you really wanted to see some new content, taking up the invitation to post some exciting stories from your expat life would be the best way to guarantee that, rather than hasty attempts to change the subject.

christianpfc
August 22nd, 2021, 23:01
You should go out more. Even after combined 5 years full time in Thailand, and one year full time in Cambodia, my life is full of surprises in all aspects (boys, travel, hotels, public transport, food, fruit, animals, hiking, waterfalls, ...) and rarely a day passes without bringing something new.