PDA

View Full Version : A Peculiar Disapproval of Gay Pride

christianpfc
July 8th, 2021, 23:10
By chance, I came across an article "A Peculiar Disapproval of Gay Pride"
https://www.desiringgod.org/articles/a-peculiar-disapproval-of-gay-pride

I am writing about homosexuality because millions of people this month are celebrating it. My hope is to help Christians disapprove of it in a distinctly Christian way.
that I found well written and had the following interesting paragraph:

I’m using the word sodomy not as equivalent to homosexuality, but as emblematic of the kinds of practices involved in homosexual relations — in this case, a man’s insertion of the organ through which life is meant to enter a woman, into the organ through which waste is meant to leave a man.

which made me scratch my head: doesn't waste (urine) leave a man through the same organ, and same for a woman?

This might serve as a reminder that not just Islam, but fundamental Christians as well are a threat to our lifestyle.
From disapproval, incarceration or death sentence is just a question of power!

Brad the Impala
July 9th, 2021, 01:05
which made me scratch my head: doesn't waste (urine) leave a man through the same organ, and same for a woman?

I thought that women had a separate hole for everything? Although I am more than happy to defer to others' knowledge of female anatomy!

francois
July 9th, 2021, 12:27
I remember a well known preacher stating, reluctantly, that anal sex with a woman is not forbidden in the Bible. If ok to do it with a woman, then the same should be true with a man.:devilsh:

mr giggles
July 9th, 2021, 17:42
A kiss makes your day but anal makes your hole weak.

:air_kiss:

latintopxxx
July 19th, 2021, 15:54
christians can be soooo funny....jesus surrounden himself with 13...ok 12 hunky men...nom questions asked...eh?!

dinagam
July 19th, 2021, 16:56
Being Jewish Jesus had a circumcised and kosher penis that the gays among the gentiles simply couldn't resist.

francois
July 23rd, 2021, 20:57
Being Jewish Jesus had a circumcised and kosher penis that the gays among the gentiles simply couldn't resist.

I don't recall that Jesus had any association with gentiles other than Romans who arrested and executed him. Although I do recall reading that Jesus did heal a Roman soldier.

Nirish guy
July 23rd, 2021, 22:13
I do recall reading that Jesus did heal a Roman soldier.

He probably had a few in his day too I would imagine !

dinagam
July 24th, 2021, 21:16
Jesus of Nazareth was different from the Jesus of the Pagan Christians of Pauline persuasion who continue to this day are idolatrous and dismissive of the laws and traditions of the true messiah by eating and making lawful foods that are not kosher and retaining the prepuce. By and large gentiles were the majority of the population, not the Roman soldiers, gay or otherwise.

francois
July 25th, 2021, 05:14
Jesus was a Jew and lived in Israel where most people were Jews and not gentiles.

arsenal
July 25th, 2021, 08:51
Yep. Breakfast in heaven is a miserable affair with no bacon, sausages or black pudding.

dinagam
July 25th, 2021, 22:01
Israel came into being only in 1948?
They were merely desert tribes during Jesus time. Natural forces have been successful in limiting their population growth including perpetrators of alleged holocausts since Moses and subsequent flag bearers of the chosen people.

mr giggles
July 26th, 2021, 15:08
Yep. Breakfast in heaven is a miserable affair with no bacon, sausages or black pudding.

Soz, bacon is not kosher...

arsenal
July 26th, 2021, 15:44
Neither are you if used in London parlance.