PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have any info on this:

TOQ
August 16th, 2006, 21:30
Late last Week, Steve Burke, the owner of several gogos and the New Orleans Cafe on Pattayaland 2 in South Pattaya was arrested for missing his court date. He made quite a lot of noise on the soi during his arrest, shouting "I am a famous American lawyer; You can't arrest me." while being hand-cuffed and placed into the back of a police car. He continued on this tirade while in the car and at the police station where he spent the night.

During the bail hearing, learning of his behavior, the lady judge denied bail. He is currently behind bars, leaving the rest of the restaurant, bar and gogo owners on Pattayaland 2 in a much happier state.
------------------------- -------------------------- ------------

Being just a curious old queen:

john

August 17th, 2006, 05:04
I would like it if most laywers were arrested and lynched immediately.. :cheers:

OK I've slapped myself and calmed down..but what is chared with ???

Aunty
August 17th, 2006, 08:51
What does it mean if you find six lawyers buried up to their necks in sand?

There wasn't enough sand!

Is this guy really a famous lawyer? I've never heard of him.

bing
August 17th, 2006, 08:57
why can a lawyer swim thru a school of shark with no worries..... its called professional courtesy

bing
August 17th, 2006, 09:00
what do you call 100 dead lawyers at the bottom of the ocean............ a good start,,,, he he sorry guys could not resist my lawyer one liners.

catawampuscat
August 17th, 2006, 09:43
Those who frequent Boyztown can spot Steve sitting in the outdoor seating of Cafe New Orleans with his pipe..He can also be seen outside nearby girlie bars
as he is definitely not gay but has a restaurant on the same soi as many gay and straight go go bars.. The restuarant is definitely gay friendly but can
get overrun by the straights sometimes.. Stick with the ribs...

August 17th, 2006, 12:59
What did he do?

Mi Cow Chai-old
August 18th, 2006, 03:24
I believe that he also owns the Gay Go Go Bar across from the resturant on Pattayaland soi 2. I also wonder what he did. Anyone know?