PDA

View Full Version : Thai guys.. Giving and Receiving Advice

bucknaway
August 16th, 2006, 07:49
Despite my best efforts, I have established some friendships with guys who were to be a one night stand. One guy in particular did everything he could to muscle himself into my circle of friends. When I first met him I told him he was too young for me and he assured me he was not. I told him he looked to be 16 and he promised me he was 25. I sent him on his way and he returned with his ID, work ID and school ID. He was 25 but still he was not my type for sex but ok for friendship.

We became friends. I did not pursue the friendship or encourage and with that in mind, when he would ask me a question about myself, my desires, my wants and my intentions in Thailand I would flatly tell him the truth. I do not want friends, I want to meet different guys for fun days and send them on their way in the morning to make way for a new stranger. I told him the truth in the hopes it would send him running. He didn't run and began to be fully honest with me. Most of the stuff he told me I already knew. He told me he wants to meet a foreigner who will send him money. He wants to find a guy to love before he is forced to be married or he will move to Australia and on and on...

Over time I came to value him and felt lucky to be his friend. He was still finding himself or still trying to fit in. He wanted to change his hair, add color to it, get a tattoo and pierce his ear. He asked my opinion and I told him the truth.

I told him that I understand his desire and need to stand apart from other Thai guys who are trying to catch the eye or a foreigner but if he makes the changes he wants he can only become a one night stand who must be hidden during the day. I also told him that as long as he continues to dress neat with neat hear, sharp and clean look; he can go anyplace with anyone at anytime and no one will fear being seen with him in the daylight. He was not happy with my advice but recently thanked me for the 2 year old advice... It made me feel good to know I was helpful.

What was his advice to me? He told me not to get fat! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/paulindelaware/badteeth.gif

August 16th, 2006, 08:55
Nice story and great advice on both sides. I struggle with the not getting fat everyday!

August 16th, 2006, 10:23
he loves you buck - or lusts! pure and simple!

bucknaway
August 16th, 2006, 10:34
Thanks guys. I think he does like me. He does not easily talk about anyone he is dating but keeps up with who I am dating and reminding me that I like to see many guys in Thailand... And I just say, "Yes, I like to see many guys." http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/paulindelaware/brick.gif

allieb
August 16th, 2006, 13:06
They all want to get into our circle of friends simply to have a better selection of Farang, the end product being to get a lover / income. No problem with that but this guy seems to have singled you out for possibly the end product. My advise is to keep him as a friend and keep things just the way they are. If you do begin to get or already have feelings for him then you could choose to settle down with him and your roaming days are over. As you like being a butterfly then the old saying comes into force. buggered if you do buggered if you don't.

August 16th, 2006, 13:23
I think I know him!

Aunty
August 16th, 2006, 16:18
Come on Bucknaway, don't be such a meanie! Fling the bugger on the bed, rip his pants off and give him a real good old fashioned rooting. You know he wants it.

August 16th, 2006, 21:51
Bucknaway very touching. He obviously knows something about you that you yourself are unaware of,your own limitations. Sounds like he is biding his time. Soon you will tire of love by the hour, and then there he will be, the perfect couple.

Short of sounding like a dope, may I politely ask you again since your appearance has yet again taken on a different hue, how you went from a Caucasian to a Latino? Is this some sort of side affect of too many left handers. Or is it pure chemical? Hot flushes, blood under the skin type thing, easily attainable at a chemist near you?
Which ever, it suits you sir! :cheers:

August 16th, 2006, 22:39
Wrong on both accounts Cedric, Bucknaway is a Handsome African American Man.

bucknaway
August 16th, 2006, 23:18
Your not the first guy to notice my change in skin tone :colors: I don't know how to explain it other than to say I come from mixed blood. My mothers mother is American Indian and my fathers, father is Italian white and his mother is mixed race also.

My skin is very sensitive to sun and will darken very easy when I am in direct sun for a period of time. My skin lightens quicker than most of my race if I am away from direct sunlight for a period of time.

You will notice my winter pictures are much lighter than my summer pictures...

When I travel here in the USA and outside of the USA most people assume I am Latin or from England... Even here in the USA, when I go to a local bar, I am often asked if I am black or Latin and they go on to ask where I am from.

:geek: