PDA

View Full Version : Please recommend dating websites!

davidmanc
June 20th, 2021, 03:28
Hi all

Could you recommend please any websites for UK guys to meet Thai (or Cambodian or Vietnamese) guys who might be interesting in relocating to the UK for a LTR? Hoping to connect, get to know folk and build a relationship online while travel is not permitted, before meeting in person when this is allowed. Keen to meet guys who know from the outset that my goal is to have them relocate to the UK.

Thanks

christianpfc
June 21st, 2021, 18:23
I would set up a profile on one of the gay dating apps popular in those countries (blued, grindr, hornet) and state this in your profile. Then set the profile to that country either with the app or with fake GPS.

I know boys who want to go abroad for working and living. But you would probably have to start with visiting them in their country first to meet in person.

A friend in Cambodia told me the following: he fell in love on online dating with a man from a western country, that man wanted to send him a gift, but the boy would have to pay for custom or taxes first. Fortunately the boy (and others with similar stories) was clever enough to realize this is a scam, so he didn't lose money, only broken heart. Your intentions will be difficult to believe for the boys.

goji
June 21st, 2021, 20:01
Your intentions will be difficult to believe for the boys.

A few bank transfers would overcome resistance.
Looking at the temperature forecast for the longest day, getting anyone to stay in the UK might be hard work !

Working all the usual phone dating apps would be the answer to the opening post. Look for lads who say they want boyfriends, not money boys. Or set the app filters to Asian or Pacific and look for profiles which are pretending to be in the UK, but are most likely using fake GPS themselves. There are quite a few around.

Whether it is wise to import someone without spending a lot of time together first would be another question.

arsenal
June 21st, 2021, 20:22
Another fairy dust post from a newbie. We get criticised for jumping.on new members but when they're this balmy can you blame us.

davidmanc
June 22nd, 2021, 19:28
Then set the profile to that country either with the app or with fake GPS.

I didn't know that was possible, thanks, I'll get to work.

Or set the app filters to Asian or Pacific and look for profiles which are pretending to be in the UK, but are most likely using fake GPS themselves.

Nor that, great tip, it will be useful I'm sure.

Another fairy dust post from a newbie. We get criticised for jumping.on new members but when they're this balmy can you blame us.

Thank you for the warm welcome.

christianpfc
June 22nd, 2021, 20:44
Be prepared for a lot of fake profiles and some scams (in both ways, foreigners promising to the boys things they cannot fulfill, and boys saying anything they think you want to hear to get you to send money).

gerefan2
June 22nd, 2021, 21:09
Looking at the temperature forecast for the longest day, getting anyone to stay in the UK might be hard work !

Slight thread drift....

Interestingly the Weather Man on TV just now just said that the London temperature yesterday was 13C (the summer solstice) whereas the temperature on the Winter Solstice, back in December was a few degrees warmer!

Back to David’s questions...