PDA

View Full Version : Welcome aboard Isaan Air!

wowpow
August 15th, 2006, 22:36
http://isaanair.com/

Isaan Air is the only full service low-fare airline and equal-opportunity employer in all of Asia and perhaps the entire World. We began operations with the mission for everyone to fly and work for us regardless of gender, disability, race, height, age, and so much more. We are the only full ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant carrier in the World. We believe that discrimination is futile to the lifespan of an Airline. We operate on behalf of American Travelways Airlines, our Airbus A319s and Dash 8-Q200. We will bring true low fares, services for all, and career opportunities to all of Southeast Asia. We will still fly after all Nok Air, Orient Thai, One-Two-Go, Thai Sky, Phuket Air, PB Air, Air Asia, Bangkok Airways and Thai Airways jets disappear off the face of the Earth! If the people of Isaan rise up for equality, we will rise up for airline equality! You will see the model of how good an airline can be.

The good news was that everyone started flying with us. We successfully decreased the load factor of Bangkok Airways and Air Asia to 10%. Most of the 10% on those carriers was employee travel. We are pushing into Singapore now to cripple Singapore Airlines with our great fares and services to East Asia via Bangkok/Udon Thani. ATW Co., Ltd is pushing in to provide the long-haul international services out of Bangkok along with us. They serve our destinations to Baltimore-Washington and Los Angeles via their many 8th freedom connections in Asia and Europe. We later expanded our domestic destinations to (EAS) essential air service contracts with the Republic of Isaan via Nakhon Phanom and Khon Kaen to Laos. We are expanding our international sectors, established new hubs in Bangkok and Udon Thani, Thailand and we now fly international and domestic flights to Thailand, Laos, Indonesia, Macau, Hong Kong, China, India, Nepal, Singapore, Philippines, Cambodia and Vietnam, expanding our services so more people can enjoy our low fares and experience the joy of traveling with Isaan Air. We introduced our first flights to the Middle East via Dubai with our new A319. We became Asia's first ticketless airline, pioneered the low cost carrier business model in Southeast Asia and grew to be one of the top airlines in the region, expanded our fleet from 15 to 250 and to top it all, we had carried over 100 million passengers in the first 2 months since we began operations.

Visit us at www.isaanair.com (http://www.isaanair.com) and watch out for new and exciting things to come. Enjoy our lovely signature somtam salads and eat plenty of sticky rice if you need a long nap on our flights. Share your thoughts with us. We wish you a pleasant journey and hope to see you again soon. Thank you for choosing Isaan Air, the only metaphysical airline in Thailand and the chosen airline of Buddha. Our desire is to end the suffering of commercial aviation and the customers. We are the only non-profit carrier.

TOQ
August 15th, 2006, 22:46
http://isaanair.com/

Visit us at www.isaanair.com (http://www.isaanair.com) and watch out for new and exciting things to come. Enjoy our lovely signature somtam salads and eat plenty of sticky rice if you need a long nap on our flights. Share your thoughts with us. We wish you a pleasant journey and hope to see you again soon. Thank you for choosing Isaan Air, the only metaphysical airline in Thailand and the chosen airline of Buddha. Our desire is to end the suffering of commercial aviation and the customers. We are the only non-profit carrier.

Did I miss the link to check fares and flight schedules or is it not available on the site..

It is probably there and I dont see it...

john

August 15th, 2006, 23:02
No, I can't find it either.

Brad the Impala
August 15th, 2006, 23:04
It is surely April the First!

August 16th, 2006, 01:00
In choosing new destinations, Isaan Air voluntarily considers cities with rich competition and flies till the other Airline no longer exists. This underlines the airline's commitment to help the people develop their full potential and to promote the model of how good an airline can be.

Our flights and services are accessible to everyone and everyone is treated equally. We do not charge for anything but the flying fare. It is only based on mileage. That is the only rule we have! always same fare everyday and for everyone. We offer free onboard services from IFE, somtam, sticky rice, pillows, blankets, and much more. Enjoy our comfortable leather seats with generous seat recline and leg room. Yes your still thinking? we sure give you the whole soda can and a wide choice of exotic fruit juices****

Absolutely hilarious.

Bob
August 16th, 2006, 06:04
Everyone should peruse through their website.......it's, um, almost (if I'm allowed to quote Hom's best buddy) smurftastic! :clown:

Some snippets:
"We are the only Airline in Asia that has true freshly squeezed orange juice from Arizona, California, and Florida." [Hmmm.....if it's from Arizona, California, or Florida, not sure if it can be all that fresh!

"All our juices are 100% unlike most Asian airlines that go the cheap way of providing 10% juice and sugar water." [They mail this to the Thai Airline execs?]

"We also are the only Asian carrier that offers Cherry Coke and Dr. Pepper all specially delivered from American Travelways Airlines flights." [Ah, yes, the American Travelways Airline flights do provide the best vintage of Cherry Coke and Dr. Pepper!]

Obviously a joke (but somebody spent a lot of time setting up all those pages....and rather well done too!).

Smiles
August 16th, 2006, 06:35
Non Stop from Nakhon Phanom to Los Angeles for 16,000 baht return ---- Bald Fat Old Cunts allowed!!! (In-flight Attendants that is, not passengers!)

http://www.photodump.com/direct/sawatdee/isaanair.jpg

Cheers ...

Dboy
August 16th, 2006, 07:20
They do offer a very good alternative to NokAir, etc. I've flown Isaan Air a couple of times and they really do stock the items that we westerners enjoy, like Coca Cola Black, Oreo cookies, Soylent Green, etc. I've heard that IA had a few baht left over from their recent Boeing triple-7 purchases and decided to start marketing the company better..New York ad agency I hear. Some of the major investors are ex-tuk tuk drivers. Exciting times for the air carrier businesses in Thailand!

Dboy

Up2U
August 16th, 2006, 08:09
This has certainly been a good laugh. On the Website (lower left) it references the service marks of American Travelways Airlines (ATW). This was the airline in the movie Delta Force and of course is a fictional company.

Aunty
August 16th, 2006, 16:09
A metaphysical airline indeed.

catawampuscat
August 17th, 2006, 09:19
Amazingly, on a back alley ,just past Solid Bar in BKK, a farang told me that lmtu was going to live in BKK and teach English
to the Thai air stewards on Isaan Air.. He even has a valid working permit and has already worked with the pilots so they can
read English when the land on the international flights.. So far, several of the pilots have filed complaints on the poor English
foreign airports use and how bad their spelling is..After all, they have the certified, verified, best English teacher in the known world...

The funniest thing was that the farang referred to lmtu as the V.I., but also as let me throw up, which I cannot take credit for.. Now that I think
about it, he was a repulsive short fat man with a lobster bib to catch the droll and resembled a troll, but no it couldn't have been.. I have to go
easy on those Bloody Marys... Hedid brag about how much he saves on condoms, hmmmm.. :cat: :drunken: :drunken: