PDA

View Full Version : Friends Reunion Show

arsenal
May 31st, 2021, 11:43
It could have schmaltzy and unwatchable. But in fact it was a joy to watch. To see the cast back together reminiscing and seeing a few clips reminded me just how good this show was and how it brought a new level of complexity to comedy. Hosted by the easy style king James Corden it strolls along at a lovely pace. If you loved the show you'll love this.

StevieWonders
May 31st, 2021, 12:16
IMO the UK did “Friends” so much better as “Coupling”

bkkguy
May 31st, 2021, 20:24
I thought Coupling was supposed to be the UK doing Sex in the City better?

latintopxxx
June 1st, 2021, 01:55
joey was the only one that looked real...all the others better not sit too close to a heat source for fear of melting

francois
June 1st, 2021, 15:11
Am I the only person who never heard of the Friends Show?

Zebedee
June 1st, 2021, 16:39

I would think so. Although if you've lived in Thailand a very long time I guess not having heard of it might be understandable.
Can I ask have you heard of, Seinfeld ?

a447
June 1st, 2021, 19:02

No. I haven't heard of it, either.

If it's a sitcom I wouldn't be in interested anyway.

francois
June 2nd, 2021, 20:24
I would think so. Although if you've lived in Thailand a very long time I guess not having heard of it might be understandable.
[B]Can I ask have you heard of, Seinfeld ?
[B]

Yes, I have heard of Seinfeld but never watched an episode since it seemed so boring.

latintopxxx
June 3rd, 2021, 03:14
omg..what cultural vacumns we have...guess you havent seen frasier either...

arsenal
June 3rd, 2021, 08:43
Both Friends and Frasier have pause button, laugh painfully and watch it again moments in every episode.

On another but related subject. Kevin Hart's stand up routine: I'm a Grown Little Man. I can't get through more than about 25 minutes before I have to stop. Unusual for a stand up to deliver such great material so early on in his act.

francois
June 3rd, 2021, 14:16
omg..what cultural vacumns we have...guess you havent seen frasier either...

Correct, I have never seen Frasier! If watching Friends, Frasier and Seinfeld are signs of culture, the world is doomed.:devilsh:

However I do enjoy The Big Bang Theory(USA sitcom), doubtlessly, because the male cast are physicists, like myself, plus one engineer.