View Full Version : Tall Thai Boys

Plantagenet
May 15th, 2021, 04:20
Hello. I’m new to this Forum and this my first Post. I’m returning to Thailand, the Coronavirus Pandemic permitting, for my fourth visit sometime early next year. The last time I was in Thailand was from December 2005 till February 2006. While I was there I met a very beautiful Thai Boy in Chiang Mai who had just graduated from University and had embarked on a career as a Fashion Model in Bangkok. He was 6ft 3 which is very tall in Thailand. We spent 5 weeks traveling around Thailand together. Everywhere we went people referred to him as a Giant and asked him if he was Chinese and if he played Basketball, which he did in University. I was wondering how hard would it be for me to find other tall Thai Boys in Thailand. I’m looking for someone between 6 ft and 6 ft 3. I was told my best bet would be in Bangkok. I found three Thai Fashion Models in Bangkok online who fit that description. The first one already has a Boyfriend, the second one is incredibly narcissistic and arrogant and has no sense of humour and the third one is very beautiful and very sweet, but has major health issues. Does anyone know if there is any Club or Bar in Thailand, where I can find tall Thai Boys? I have researched it on the Internet, but haven’t come up with anything. I would appreciate any advice.

bkkguy
May 15th, 2021, 20:07
I have often heard it said that if you are looking at the world through rose-coloured glasses then red flags just look normal ...

goji
May 15th, 2021, 20:24
Does anyone know if there is any Club or Bar in Thailand, where I can find tall Thai Boys? I have researched it on the Internet, but haven’t come up with anything.

I doubt you will find such a bar. Just visit every gay bar in Bangkok and Pattata to do your research.
As long as you do not linger, it's acceptable to walk straight back out of any bar that has nothing of interest, so there is plenty of time to check them all.

I'm approximately 6" and do not recall meeting a Thai who is taller than me. I imagine there must be some, particularly those inbred with farang.

goji
May 15th, 2021, 22:22
Obviously I meant "interbred" in the previous post. Also, with no negative connotations, as mixing races can provide some fine results. Particularly a hot young man I remember on the baht bus in Chiang Mai :).

Manforallseasons
May 16th, 2021, 01:31
Hello. I’m new to this Forum and this my first Post. I’m returning to Thailand, the Coronavirus Pandemic permitting, for my fourth visit sometime early next year. The last time I was in Thailand was from December 2005 till February ..

You haven’t been to Thailand in 16 years are you in for a gay awakening!

latintopxxx
May 16th, 2021, 03:20
16 yeras...wonder why the gap..

fedssocr
May 16th, 2021, 05:33
I'm approximately 6" and do not recall meeting a Thai who is taller than me. I imagine there must be some, particularly those inbred with farang.

I'm surprised you did not see any Thais taller than 6 inches. :-)

Aren't the Shan boys in the north renowned for being on the tall side? I seem to recall seeing lots of tall and muscular guys at the bars up there. But I don't know if any of those places are still around

goji
May 16th, 2021, 05:57
16 yeras...wonder why the gap..

A long time. Most would hope to visit more Frequently.

Plantagenet
May 16th, 2021, 06:56
I had originally planned to return to Thailand in June of 2006, but my friend Chai was tragically killed in a motorbike accident on the 13th of April, 2006. He was on his way from Chiang Mai to Bangkok to attend the Songkran Festival when a truck hit him on the highway near Bangkok. He was wearing his helmet, but his injuries were so severe that he bled to death before they could get him to a Hospital. He was only 22. I didn’t want to return to Thailand after that. I was heading an Environmental and Wildlife Foundation in Belize at the time and most of my travel for the next four years was in Latin America. In August 2010 my Mother had a very serious Stroke in Miami and was in a Coma for over 2 weeks. I moved back to Miami to manage her affairs. After she came out of the Coma, she was in various Hospitals and Rehabilitation Centres for 3 years until I could finally bring her home on the 1st of August, 2013. She was bedridden and I looked after her at home for the last 7 years until she eventually died last November. This will be the first time that I have been able to go on holiday in over 10 years. That’s if the Coronavirus Pandemic permits. I decided I wanted to go back to Thailand.

Dodger
May 16th, 2021, 07:47
16 years...wonder why the gap..

The only gap is between his ears (all 12 of them).

Stevie, wingnut, mr. giggles, frequent, argosy...and now Plantagenet

Just too funny!

Plantagenet
May 16th, 2021, 07:55
The only gap is between his ears (all 12 of them).

Stevie, wingnut, mr. giggles, frequent, argosy...and now Plantagenet

Just too funny!

Why are you being so incredibly rude?

Zebedee
May 16th, 2021, 08:10
The only gap is between his ears (all 12 of them).Just too funny!

12 ears! wow, are you suggesting he's a troll or something? Thats a tall order.

LOL

Armando
May 16th, 2021, 09:57
.You haven’t been to Thailand in 16 years are you in for a gay awakening!
A gay awakening? A gay wake, more like.

Seriously, though, why not put this as a requirement on your profile on the apps? You might just be lucky.

latintopxxx
May 16th, 2021, 10:08
...ha just got it..tall order..lol...

Dodger
May 16th, 2021, 13:16
Why are you being so incredibly rude?

Just one comment before I put you on "IGNORE" with the rest of your hydra's Stevie:

Your friend, who you claim died in a motorbike accident while driving from Chiang Mai to Bangkok during Songkran, must have been related to Evel Knievel, because attempting a 700 kilometer drive on a motorbike, on the first day of Songkran celebrations in both Chiang Mai and Bangkok would be one for the record books. For a recent university graduate, who was supposedly embarked on a modeling career in Bangkok - this is a stretch beyond even the most creative of imaginations.

Comments complete - IGNORE ACTIVATED.

StevieWonders
May 16th, 2021, 13:51
Why are you being so incredibly rude?Paranoia is a common indicator of dementia in the elderly.

arsenal
May 16th, 2021, 14:00
Plantagenet gave me a 'like' some weeks ago so I've been expecting him.

Sen Yai
May 16th, 2021, 14:33
Well, I am 7" and 181cm and I don't recall meeting a Thai who was taller than me either. Although I have seen a few who were bigger.

francois
May 16th, 2021, 17:12
7" is a nice size penis.:devilsh:

Plantagenet
May 16th, 2021, 21:24
Dear Goji, Thank you so much for trying to answer my question. A pity that some other people on this Site couldn’t be as polite and helpful as you are.

Plantagenet
May 16th, 2021, 21:32
Dear Armando, I have never used an App in my life. The three tall Fashion Models in Bangkok that I met online were introduced to me by mutual friends on Facebook who live in Bangkok. I’ll try the Apps when I get back to Thailand. Thank you for your advice.

christianpfc
May 16th, 2021, 22:13
Regardless of the veracity (?) of the OP, it raises an interesting question.

But first: there are three countries in the world that do not use the metric system: the USA, Myanmar, Liberia. For everyone else, 6 ft equals 183 cm. That's tall for Thai, I have met a few over 180 cm, and only one 187 cm.

If tall boys is your fetish, I have no idea where or how you can find them. Keep in mind that most stats on online dating are inaccurate. I nowadays go mostly by pictures. From my travels in SEAsia, I would tentatively say, on average Myanmese are a bit taller than Thai and Khmer a bit shorter.

Plantagenet
May 16th, 2021, 22:38
Dear Christian, Thank you for your response. I am a frequent reader of your Blog. I like Tall Boys, but it’s not really a Fetish. I’m only 5ft 7 and I have dated people who were either my own height or below 6 ft. I once had a Boyfriend who was actually. 5ft 6, one inch shorter than me, but I lied and told him that we were the same height. LOL. It’s just that I find Tall Boys and Asian Boys very attractive and if I can find a combination of the two, like Chai was, then I’m in Heaven.

Brad the Impala
May 17th, 2021, 00:12
Hi Plantganet, welcome to this board. I'm sorry not to be able to contribute a useful response to your query. It is difficult to respond helpfully, but it sounds like your own contacts within the thai modelling world may still be the best sources for tall men.

For myself I have always preferred shorter men. Takes all sorts fortunately!

Plantagenet
May 17th, 2021, 00:40
Dear Brad, Thank you for the warm welcome to this Site. If definitely makes up for the obnoxious comments from this Dodger chap. Yes. The Thai fashion modeling industry definitely has a number of Tall Thai Boys. Joss Waywar, for example, is 6ft 2. A friend of mine in Bangkok actually offered to introduce him to me, but I don’t think I would ever be so lucky as to date him. LOL. Short Boys can be also be lots of fun, especially if they are built like Gymnasts. That immediately makes me want to be a Top. LOL.

Plantagenet
May 17th, 2021, 00:50
I think South Koreans are now the tallest in South-East Asia. A lot of tall very good-looking Korean Boys who are 6 ft or above go on to become Fashion Models and Actors in Korea.

latintopxxx
May 17th, 2021, 03:08
yup, also prefer shorter than me...dunno why...just a preference

fedssocr
May 17th, 2021, 03:56
technically I think Korea is North-East Asia. But yes definitely some more tall men there

Plantagenet
May 17th, 2021, 07:00
Dear Latintop, I think that most Gay Men see larger and more masculine men as Tops and smaller less masculine men as Bottoms. That’s just a stereotype of course, but I think that’s how many of us perceive it. Of course you also have very masculine Boys who want to be Bottoms, which is always a surprise to me.

Plantagenet
May 17th, 2021, 07:03
Dear Brad, Sorry that should read Joss Wayar, not Joss Waywar. I don’t seem to be able to edit my Comments to correct typographical errors.

Plantagenet
May 17th, 2021, 22:31
Just one comment before I put you on "IGNORE" with the rest of your hydra's Stevie:

Your friend, who you claim died in a motorbike accident while driving from Chiang Mai to Bangkok during Songkran, must have been related to Evel Knievel, because attempting a 700 kilometer drive on a motorbike, on the first day of Songkran celebrations in both Chiang Mai and Bangkok would be one for the record books. For a recent university graduate, who was supposedly embarked on a modeling career in Bangkok - this is a stretch beyond even the most creative of imaginations.

Comments complete - IGNORE ACTIVATED.

Artless Dodger, The Administrator did not Post the long version of my response to your snarky comment, so here is the short and pithy version.

I couldn’t care less what you believe or think. The reason more people don’t join this Forum is because of rude and obnoxious Trolls like you.

Don’t trifle with me. You chose the wrong person to pick on.

christianpfc
May 18th, 2021, 22:59
Dear Brad, Sorry that should read Joss Wayar, not Joss Waywar. I don’t seem to be able to edit my Comments to correct typographical errors.
You can edit your post up to 30 minutes after posting.

Artless Dodger, The Administrator did not Post the long version of my response to your snarky comment, so here is the short and pithy version.
The panel of moderators has convened and decided not to publish your original post (violation of forum rules).

goji
May 19th, 2021, 00:38
The panel of moderators has convened and decided not to publish your original post (violation of forum rules).

Perhaps one day, the panel of moderators might decide to terminate membership rights for any members who have multiple handles and are here to cause trouble, without adding very much ?

In the meantime, I expect Dodger, myself and many others will make good use of the ignore feature.

Plantagenet
May 19th, 2021, 02:52
I did not know that you could edit your Post up to 30 minutes after posting. I tried to do that and it wouldn’t let me.

Plantagenet
May 19th, 2021, 03:03
Dear Goji, I don’t know why you and this Dodger person seem to think that I am someone else other than myself. I am sure that the Administrator of this Group must be able to verify who I am. I have no problem giving you my real name. Or is it perhaps that some of you have so many enemies that you really are paranoid. This really is ridiculous.

Plantagenet
May 19th, 2021, 03:12
Dear Goji, You should also note that this Dodger chap made very snarky comments on my very first two Posts on this Site as a new Member. This type of obnoxious behaviour is why more people don’t join this Site or once they join don’t stay on it.

sglad
May 19th, 2021, 15:11
I had originally planned to return to Thailand in June of 2006, but my friend Chai was tragically killed in a motorbike accident on the 13th of April, 2006.

There you have it. Why look for a poor carbon copy when the real McCoy is waiting for you on the other side. Join him, quickly. You've already wasted fifteen years.

goji
May 19th, 2021, 16:49
There you have it. Why look for a poor carbon copy when the real McCoy is waiting for you on the other side. Join him, quickly. You've already wasted fifteen years.

One more added to the IGNORE list.

gerefan2
May 19th, 2021, 17:27
https://www.healthline.com/health/why-do-i-talk-to-myself

Plantagenet
May 19th, 2021, 19:14
Dear sglad, You go first. Take a fan with you. I hear it’s very hot in Hell. Don’t worry, you won’t be missed.

gerefan2
May 19th, 2021, 20:33
Dear sglad, You go first. Take a fan with you. I hear it’s very hot in Hell. Don’t worry, you won’t be missed.

Nice reposte Plantlife. And poor sglads first post for 6 months too.