PDA

View Full Version : Boy Stories

Dodger
May 4th, 2021, 12:11
This story was written at the suggestion of Oliver2 who entered the following comments on another post: “We need (I need) a daily fix of Pattaya reports like this to see me through this endless winter of discontent. Those lucky enough to live there should feel obligated to help under-privileged members”.

Hopefully this will encourage others to share some fun and erotic “Boy Stories” of their own to help see us all through this endless winter.

Coffee Boy
Chiang Mai. April 1999

I dedicated my first holiday in Thailand in 1999 to taking a 3 month sojourn around northern Thailand. The trip started in Pattaya and ended 3 months later in Bangkok. Cities/Provinces visited: Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Phayao, Lampang, Phrae, Uttaradit, Phitsanulok, Angthong, and Ayuttahaya.

With only a backpack and crumpled map, I boarded a train in Pattaya – connected in Bangkok – and 15 hours later arrived in CM for the first 3 day stop on my trip. I reserved a room in a 100 year old teakwood lanna style dwelling at Coffee Boy Gay Host & Show Bar, located east of the Ping River. I rode a taxi from the CM train station to Coffee Boy arriving in the middle of a dark rainy night. Exiting the taxi I found myself standing in a lush tropical setting next to an ancient teakwood house, with a separate teakwood building which I assumed was the bar. It was eerily quiet and my first thoughts were that I had either got dropped off at the wrong location, or the place was closed. I decided to knock on the large wooden double-doors to see if I could stir anyone.

A moment later a cheerful looking man opened the doors, and peering inside, I could see a dozen half-naked boys perched on a brightly lit stage, and a very enthusiastic macaque monkey dangling from the branches of a tree perched in the center of the bar. I spotted an obese bartender wearing an oversized Hawaiian flamingo shirt who appeared to be drunk, and a 14 year old ladyboy wearing women’s lingerie standing center-stage lip-singing the song “This Boy Is Mine”, a recent hit by Brandy & Monica. Yep, this was my kinda place.

I spotted HIM the moment I entered the bar. I have this built-in radar that can detect a STAR BOY from a thousand paces in a dust storm, and it was working flawlessly that night. Ignoring everything that laid before me in an attempt to get a second look at him wasn’t easy. There was the fat bartender to navigate my eyes around, who was now stumbling across the middle of the floor laughing at something that no one else thought was funny, the crazy monkey who was screeching like our ship was about to sink, and numerous bar boys who were shuffling for position in an attempt to get the new customer (me) to buy them a drink. Patience prevailed, and I was eventually able to make eye contact with HIM again. Only this time our eyes stayed connected a few seconds longer.

He was waiting on a table of farang when I first spotted him, and, besides being cute as hell, appeared to be laid-back and personable. He had large cushy brown eyes…dusty-brown hair with a few long strands hanging down covering one eye, and a Dream Boy face that had to come from his mother’s side of the family. He was a bit tall for a Thai, slim, but shapely build, and wore loose-fitting casual trousers and a dark brown “Coffee Boy” t shirt. Even with the loose trousers I could see a very captivating pronounced bulge in the front, and two perfectly sculpted curves in the rear. He seemed to be totally focused on his work, leaving me wondering if he was “available” or not.

After being seated and receiving my first cold Leo, I just leaned back against my backpack and relaxed, being careful not to get corralled by any of the other bar boys until I at least a chance to connect with HIM. Finally, after 10 minutes (felt like an hour) he made his way over to my table, smiled, and said hi. In true Dodger fashion, I tempered my words in an effort to not come across as being too anxious or needy. I think my first words may have been something like “I Love You”. No, just kidding, but it did cross my mind. He told me his name was Go and he was working at Coffee Boy to help pay his way through college. He had just turned 18 years old (his words, not mine) and he worked mostly for tips, and was free to go off. Needless to say, I was in heaven!

I remember navigating a dark winding path that led through the lush landscaping back to the bungalow I had rented letting Go do the honors when it came to fitting the key into the slot. After a surge of cold Leo’s and a few shots of 100 Pipers, I would never have even found the bungalow if it weren’t for him. All I could think about at the time was getting inside and getting his clothes off.

I showered first which took all of 2 minutes. Then he took his turn, and in true Thai fashion, stayed in the hung nam for a half hour. Watching him exit the hung nam was well worth the wait. Unlike other Thai boys I had been with, who prefer staying draped in a white towel until the sound of the bell, he just walked out completely naked, apparently very confident of his looks which he had every right to be. My eyes were looking at a flawless angel, with his large half-hard cock bouncing in the shadows as he stood there motionless looking down at me with a smile that’s impossible to describe. I was open to any direction Mother Nature wanted to take us that night, and he seemed to be on the same wavelength.

I sat up on the edge of the bed, and without saying a word, he took two steps closer until the large mushroom-shaped head of his hard cock was pressing against my lips. I remember closing my eyes and opening my mouth, as he slowly slid his throbbing cock into my mouth one glorious inch at a time. I placed my hands on the cheeks of his perfectly formed ass and pulled him closer to me – forcing his pounding cock inside me to its hilt. With that, he started pumping in slow and deliberate movements, hesitating periodically giving me time to breath.

I could hear very faint groans and thought he was going to cum, when, in a flash, he pushed me down on the bed and maneuvered us into a 69 position. We enjoyed devouring each other’s cocks and riding the waves as long as we could without cumming, when, Instinctively, I found myself rolling him over on his stomach so I could have the pleasure of rimming him. I licked his smooth hairless aperture with long concentrated stokes until the tip of my tongue was aggressively poking in-and-out of his tight warm hole. I continued licking and probing with my tongue until the sounds of his groans returned and his breathing intensified. I knew the time was right.

I slid a pillow under his mid-section to elevate his ass to a better position for penetration. He continued groaning softly as I slowly rubbed Astroglide in the crevasse of his warm inviting ass. I massaged him with my hand for several minutes, periodically poking 1, and then 2 fingers inside, until finally replacing my fingers with my throbbing cock which felt like it was about to burst. I felt him reach back and place both of his hands on my hips to pull me closer to him. He twisted his head sideways for a millisecond and gave me the same exact smile that he gave me when our eyes first met which sent shivers up my spine. I failed at my attempt to move slowly at this juncture, and ended up pushing my cock as far as it would go, watching him clench the sides of the bed as if we were in a canoe that was about to capsize.

We rode the waves for what seemed like eternity before gravitating to the doggy position. I reached underneath him and started stroking his pulsating cock and fucking him at the same time, until I finally felt him tense up and let out a loud groan. I immediately felt his hot cum filling the palm of my hand and spilling over to form a large milky puddle on the bed sheets. 10 second later I exploded inside him, but continued fucking him while savoring the feeling of his hot cum-soaked ass for a while longer. Finally, he slumped back into the prone position with his legs still spread wide open…his eyes completely shut… with a relaxed smile on his face. I collapsed next to him, feeling the room start to spin a bit.

We fell asleep tangled in each other’s arms, and woke up with half the bed sheets on the floor and a half-empty bottle of Astroglide tipped over on the night stand. My plans to sightsee in CM were completely wiped off the table and I spent the next 2-1/2 days totally secluded in the bungalow with Go in the daytime – and listening to the ladyboy singing and the crazy monkey screeching in the evenings. I never once saw downtown Chiang Mai, but experienced what I truly set out to experience, and was more than satisfied with the first stop in my journey.

I rode on the back of Go’s motorbike to the train station two days later. It was raining again and I remember staring at the back of his neck watching tiny water bubbles connecting with other tiny bubbles – as they combined and formed tiny rivers which flowed down his perfectly sculpted shoulders. Trying to avoid looking directly in his eyes, I kissed him gently on his cheek. I hate goodbyes.

Once seated in the train, I pulled my wrinkled map out of my backpack and focused on my next stop in Chiang Rai. I remember trying to convince myself to BELIEVE that one day I would see HIM again.

“I Believe” (Tata Young)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZFByYmJGG4

Oliver2
May 4th, 2021, 16:09
Just what I needed on a chilly London day. Thanks.

There was something special about Chiang Mai in those days, I hesitate to use the word "innocent"- who wants that?- but perhaps "homely" or even "unpretentious" is more appropriate.

And recalling Noel Coward's comment about the potency of pop music to evoke periods and places, that song took me right back to the Boyztown of....Heaven knows when. The other one that does this for me is Broken-heated Woman, circa 1995.

I miss Thailand, as someone may have said on this very site.

arsenal
May 4th, 2021, 17:26
"And recalling Noel Coward's comment about the potency of pop music to evoke periods and places, that song took me right back to"

I'll chip in. E from X-boys was showering afterwards and I was drinking coffee. I put Have You Ever Seen the Rain? by Rod Stewart on. It finished and Em came out of the shower. "What was that song? I played it again and we danced together naked to Rod Stewart. Can't hear it now without thinking of wet, naked Em. Sigh......

At some point in the future I will dance naked with a Thai boy to Rod Stewart. But for now. Fuck I Miss Pattaya.

snotface
May 5th, 2021, 11:12
`As TV chefs like to say, here's one I made earlier - in 2004 actually, on the Pattayagay board, the year before I moved to live in Thailand full-time.

Flames, Embers, Ashes

Like many contributors to this forum, I come to Thailand once a year in the cool season and have been doing so for sixteen years now. The stays have tended to grow longer and longer, as finances permit and desire dictates. In that time I would guess that I have had about 150 Thai sexual partners, nearly all of them barboys. The British heterosexual male averages about four partners in his lifetime, I seem to recall reading, but by gay sex tourist standards I'm probably an underachiever. Where are they all now, my many bought bedfellows? Some back in their home villages toiling away no doubt, some married, some running hopeful small enterprises, some failing badly, some even prematurely deceased perhaps. Who knows. However briefly in many cases, they all aroused my crafty interest and had me tingling with pulse-quickening anticipation at some time or other. Now I can't even put a face to many of them, let alone remember their names. In the early days particularly, I often took photographs of them (a butterfly collecting butterflies) and still sometimes leaf through the old albums. Those young men, at least, come back to me as, frozen in time, they stare solemnly out from the page, pose sensuously or grin impishly. Then I remember personal characteristics and little incidents, and smile to myself or grow sad. I wonder if any of them ever give me a passing thought. I hope I didn't leave too much ill will behind me. Not one lasting friendship survives from those days. To those of you who have such friendships, and perhaps even continue to help young men without any longer a sexual motive, I doff my cap.

On the present trip, as usual, I have come across young men in the bars known to me from previous trips. We exchange smiles, perhaps chat a little. One boy showed no recognition at all - occupational hazard, not very flattering for me. I have resumed seeing three of them. We only meet in a 'business' context, but the relationships are relaxed and humorous. The boys are happy because it beats dealing with the usual string of strangers; I am happy because there is much less of the usual trying-one's-luck bullshit to deal with. I suspect that even the most hardbitten farang secretly nurses the hope of being loved, but to spend time in the company of beautiful young men who have genuinely grown to like you and are prepared to share their bodies generously with you is no mean consolation prize - no, not at all. I have observed some changes in my three friends since last time. One, a gay waiter whom I first met four years ago, is off the yaa baa that was causing his life to spiral downwards and he looks much the better for it. Another, who used to boast about his many girlfriends and insist he was 'one hundred percent man' (not true!), seems to have been unlucky in love and now coyly admits to enjoying gay sex; he has become more adventurous in bed. The third used to be a real little live wire. There are still glimpses of it, but he's much calmer now. At random moments I catch him looking very contemplative, as if sobered by his future prospects.

There was one young man from a Bangkok bar whom I spent several very pleasant weeks with three years ago. He was slim, good-looking, intelligent, sexually adroit, considerate; a newcomer to the job despite his relatively advanced twenty-seven years. We stayed in occasional email contact when I returned to England, but next time I came to Bangkok, eager to see him, he had gone - to Chiangmai was all I could discover. In his absence he became in my imagination the long-sought, ideal young companion, ripped from me by a cruel Fate. Crazy of me, I know, but don't we all have such musings? Anyway, I was in Chiangmai for a week recently and sent him a speculative email - I had had no answer to others over the years. Lo and behold, there was a reply waiting for me the next day. He wanted to see me, he missed me! We had a rather awkward little telephone reunion and then at eight-thirty that evening there he was sitting hunched forward on the sofa in the hotel lobby. Big smiles as we greeted one another. He was still handsome at thirty, though a little fuller-faced and a little chubbier. No longer someone I would fancy if meeting for the first time, but, with our shared history, who knows...? I sensed slight resistance as I put an arm round his shoulders.

Over our meal, what I had begun to suspect came out: he is married now and has been for two years. I had always known he was 'fifty-fifty'. I was mildly disappointed as I voiced my congratulations, but relieved too in a way and curious just to find out more details of his new life. He is some kind of bookkeeper in an office, working long hours for meagre pay. He studies part-time as well. He and his wife live in a one-room apartment, without any children yet or much time for a social life. He painted a rather unflattering portrait of his wife as jealous and lazy - for my benefit? As more and more facts of a mundane nature emerged, from this now solid-looking citizen opposite me, I could feel my silly romantic fantasies evaporating. It felt good, like being unburdened. We went for a drink at an open-air bar near the night market. He started to talk half-jokingly about his dream of opening his own bar. I recalled such talk from when we had lived together. Was this his motive in contacting me again, the hope that I would sponsor his dream? Nothing I said or in my body language gave him the slightest encouragement in that direction. He didn't push it. Gradually we ran out of things to say and spent more time looking around us. I was getting bored. I stirred myself to say I was glad we had met again and I hoped we would remain friends. He looked genuinely pleased by that. Good, I had meant it - but what would we find to talk about in future? At about eleven we returned to the hotel. As we said our goodbyes by his parked motorcycle, I sensed that even a peck on the cheek would cause him momentary alarm. I waied and he waied back. I turned to enter the hotel. As I approached the reception desk, the genial night manager was already holding out my room key in an extended hand.

a447
May 5th, 2021, 14:58
You have a way with words, snotface.

Dodger
May 5th, 2021, 15:46
Yes Snotface, you have a wonderful way with words.

Your openness, and sense of humility are refreshing.

Great Story!

Dodger
May 5th, 2021, 15:52

At some point in the future I will dance naked with a Thai boy to Rod Stewart. But for now. Fuck I Miss Pattaya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oX2FSv4Rys

Nirish guy
May 5th, 2021, 16:52
Lovely post Snotface, I'm sure many of us have shared your same experience and feelings when meeting "old flames" and finding that things had changed - and realising that actually that was quite ok by us in the end actually.

`....... I hoped we would remain friends...... but what would we find to talk about in future? .

Oh I'm guessing we all already know what subject might well come up should you keep in any sort of meaningful contact for long......just remember ...Western Union can be one of the most expensive methods to use ! :-)) lol

Old git
May 5th, 2021, 20:06
Having survived a winter in Blighty followed by a desperately cold April - and now a cold first week of May (whatever happened to 'global warming' ..?) - it's nice to read a few erotic encounters.

What do I miss most, right now? Not so much the sex, as the waking up with a fresh faced dusky lad with a lean hard body - usually wondering what his name is, and where I found him.

And when I do finally get back to the LoS, what one thing will really convince me that normality has really returned?

Although I don't often major on it, the next time a lad shoots his load as I suck his dick, I will feel the nightmare is over..

christianpfc
May 5th, 2021, 20:10
Once seated in the train, I pulled my wrinkled map out of my backpack and focused on my next stop in Chiang Rai. I remember trying to convince myself to BELIEVE that one day I would see HIM again.
There is no train from Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai. Actually, there is no train to Chiang Rai at all, but there is a library in a railway carriage, how did it get there?

But there is a train from Bangkok to Suphanburi, and this is the place to quote a story from my blog https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2015/06/gay-activities-in-suphanburi-and-ban.html

Thu 28.05.2015 Suphanburi

Arrive in Suphanburi by train (schedule: 20:15, real: 21:18; not recommended, railway station is a bit out of town, but in my quest to ride all trains I had to do it once). Walk from railway station towards town. A mocy passes me slowly, then stops and driver asks me where I’m going (my Thai is better than his English, so all communication in Thai).

I tell him I will look for hotel near bus station and he offers me a free ride. I get on his mocy and he turns around (for U-turn? – before he was driving against traffic direction on the right side). He stops and tells me to get closer to him (so he can keep better balance?) and takes my hand and moves it from his abdomen to his upper thigh (actually to his crotch, but I resist so my hand ends on his upper thigh). Shortly afterwards, he moves my hand to his crotch. He is hard, and to show that I’m not averse to his intentions, I caress his dick and ball through his shorts.

We are still driving into wrong direction, but I do not question. He stays alone, so I fish for an invitation. The ride continues out of town and he asks if I can pay 250 Baht for room. His room, I assume. Sigh. I was looking for free accommodation. But well, cheaper than hotel and free ride to bus station tomorrow, I hope, so I agree.

Then he asks if we can have sex. I couldn’t see much of him when he picked me up, but he is slim and has brown skin, so I agree. Finally I see we are heading to a short time hotel. I ask again if we can go to his place and if I can stay over night: not convenient.

Good room for 250 Baht short time (or 550 over night, but too far out of town for me). Aircon, hot water, nice furniture and decoration. Now I see, he is a bit too old (29, well I had sex with 30 and 31 year olds before, but it’s a rare occasion) and too hairy for my taste, but it’s too late to change my mind.

Shower together, then to bed. He is experienced and skillful, better than anyone else this year, but too old and too hairy, I don’t get hard and excuse myself with being tired from traveling, but I play along.

He drives me back to Suphanburi town, bus station so I can get a hotel. I think about exchanging phone numbers, but it wouldn’t lead anywhere. Ask about gay meeting places in Suphanburi: he doesn’t know any. How did he know I am gay? He didn’t, he just tried! This hook up can be called “inverse grabbing-by-the-balls”.

Then at the hotel, staff member shows me way to my room. If he had asked me if he could do anything else for me, well I would have known what! Unfortunately, I can’t even get our looks to meet.

In the end, instead of free accommodation, I paid twice (first for short-time hotel out of town, then for hotel over night in town).

But I had free sex and accommodation in Samut Sakhon once by a fortuitous encounter on gay online dating. The boy I went to Samut Sakhon for was offline (we had a date but I couldn't reach him), so I didn't check into hotel, but had dinner and pondered about going back to Bangkok, but on online dating the boy with the room (with aircon!) showed up.

poshglasgow
May 5th, 2021, 20:21
This story was written at the suggestion of Oliver2 who entered the following comments on another post: “We need (I need) a daily fix of Pattaya reports like this to see me through this endless winter of discontent. Those lucky enough to live there should feel obligated to help under-privileged members”.

Hopefully this will encourage others to share some fun and erotic “Boy Stories” of their own to help see us all through this endless winter.

Coffee Boy
Chiang Mai. April 1999

I dedicated my first holiday in Thailand in 1999 to taking a 3 month sojourn around northern Thailand. The trip started in Pattaya and ended 3 months later in Bangkok. Cities/Provinces visited: Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Phayao, Lampang, Phrae, Uttaradit, Phitsanulok, Angthong, and Ayuttahaya.

With only a backpack and crumpled map, I boarded a train in Pattaya – connected in Bangkok – and 15 hours later arrived in CM for the first 3 day stop on my trip. I reserved a room in a 100 year old teakwood lanna style dwelling at Coffee Boy Gay Host & Show Bar, located east of the Ping River. I rode a taxi from the CM train station to Coffee Boy arriving in the middle of a dark rainy night. Exiting the taxi I found myself standing in a lush tropical setting next to an ancient teakwood house, with a separate teakwood building which I assumed was the bar. It was eerily quiet and my first thoughts were that I had either got dropped off at the wrong location, or the place was closed. I decided to knock on the large wooden double-doors to see if I could stir anyone.

A moment later a cheerful looking man opened the doors, and peering inside, I could see a dozen half-naked boys perched on a brightly lit stage, and a very enthusiastic macaque monkey dangling from the branches of a tree perched in the center of the bar. I spotted an obese bartender wearing an oversized Hawaiian flamingo shirt who appeared to be drunk, and a 14 year old ladyboy wearing women’s lingerie standing center-stage lip-singing the song “This Boy Is Mine”, a recent hit by Brandy & Monica. Yep, this was my kinda place.

I spotted HIM the moment I entered the bar. I have this built-in radar that can detect a STAR BOY from a thousand paces in a dust storm, and it was working flawlessly that night. Ignoring everything that laid before me in an attempt to get a second look at him wasn’t easy. There was the fat bartender to navigate my eyes around, who was now stumbling across the middle of the floor laughing at something that no one else thought was funny, the crazy monkey who was screeching like our ship was about to sink, and numerous bar boys who were shuffling for position in an attempt to get the new customer (me) to buy them a drink. Patience prevailed, and I was eventually able to make eye contact with HIM again. Only this time our eyes stayed connected a few seconds longer.

He was waiting on a table of farang when I first spotted him, and, besides being cute as hell, appeared to be laid-back and personable. He had large cushy brown eyes…dusty-brown hair with a few long strands hanging down covering one eye, and a Dream Boy face that had to come from his mother’s side of the family. He was a bit tall for a Thai, slim, but shapely build, and wore loose-fitting casual trousers and a dark brown “Coffee Boy” t shirt. Even with the loose trousers I could see a very captivating pronounced bulge in the front, and two perfectly sculpted curves in the rear. He seemed to be totally focused on his work, leaving me wondering if he was “available” or not.

After being seated and receiving my first cold Leo, I just leaned back against my backpack and relaxed, being careful not to get corralled by any of the other bar boys until I at least a chance to connect with HIM. Finally, after 10 minutes (felt like an hour) he made his way over to my table, smiled, and said hi. In true Dodger fashion, I tempered my words in an effort to not come across as being too anxious or needy. I think my first words may have been something like “I Love You”. No, just kidding, but it did cross my mind. He told me his name was Go and he was working at Coffee Boy to help pay his way through college. He had just turned 18 years old (his words, not mine) and he worked mostly for tips, and was free to go off. Needless to say, I was in heaven!

I remember navigating a dark winding path that led through the lush landscaping back to the bungalow I had rented letting Go do the honors when it came to fitting the key into the slot. After a surge of cold Leo’s and a few shots of 100 Pipers, I would never have even found the bungalow if it weren’t for him. All I could think about at the time was getting inside and getting his clothes off.

I showered first which took all of 2 minutes. Then he took his turn, and in true Thai fashion, stayed in the hung nam for a half hour. Watching him exit the hung nam was well worth the wait. Unlike other Thai boys I had been with, who prefer staying draped in a white towel until the sound of the bell, he just walked out completely naked, apparently very confident of his looks which he had every right to be. My eyes were looking at a flawless angel, with his large half-hard cock bouncing in the shadows as he stood there motionless looking down at me with a smile that’s impossible to describe. I was open to any direction Mother Nature wanted to take us that night, and he seemed to be on the same wavelength.

I sat up on the edge of the bed, and without saying a word, he took two steps closer until the large mushroom-shaped head of his hard cock was pressing against my lips. I remember closing my eyes and opening my mouth, as he slowly slid his throbbing cock into my mouth one glorious inch at a time. I placed my hands on the cheeks of his perfectly formed ass and pulled him closer to me – forcing his pounding cock inside me to its hilt. With that, he started pumping in slow and deliberate movements, hesitating periodically giving me time to breath.

I could hear very faint groans and thought he was going to cum, when, in a flash, he pushed me down on the bed and maneuvered us into a 69 position. We enjoyed devouring each other’s cocks and riding the waves as long as we could without cumming, when, Instinctively, I found myself rolling him over on his stomach so I could have the pleasure of rimming him. I licked his smooth hairless aperture with long concentrated stokes until the tip of my tongue was aggressively poking in-and-out of his tight warm hole. I continued licking and probing with my tongue until the sounds of his groans returned and his breathing intensified. I knew the time was right.

I slid a pillow under his mid-section to elevate his ass to a better position for penetration. He continued groaning softly as I slowly rubbed Astroglide in the crevasse of his warm inviting ass. I massaged him with my hand for several minutes, periodically poking 1, and then 2 fingers inside, until finally replacing my fingers with my throbbing cock which felt like it was about to burst. I felt him reach back and place both of his hands on my hips to pull me closer to him. He twisted his head sideways for a millisecond and gave me the same exact smile that he gave me when our eyes first met which sent shivers up my spine. I failed at my attempt to move slowly at this juncture, and ended up pushing my cock as far as it would go, watching him clench the sides of the bed as if we were in a canoe that was about to capsize.

We rode the waves for what seemed like eternity before gravitating to the doggy position. I reached underneath him and started stroking his pulsating cock and fucking him at the same time, until I finally felt him tense up and let out a loud groan. I immediately felt his hot cum filling the palm of my hand and spilling over to form a large milky puddle on the bed sheets. 10 second later I exploded inside him, but continued fucking him while savoring the feeling of his hot cum-soaked ass for a while longer. Finally, he slumped back into the prone position with his legs still spread wide open…his eyes completely shut… with a relaxed smile on his face. I collapsed next to him, feeling the room start to spin a bit.

We fell asleep tangled in each other’s arms, and woke up with half the bed sheets on the floor and a half-empty bottle of Astroglide tipped over on the night stand. My plans to sightsee in CM were completely wiped off the table and I spent the next 2-1/2 days totally secluded in the bungalow with Go in the daytime – and listening to the ladyboy singing and the crazy monkey screeching in the evenings. I never once saw downtown Chiang Mai, but experienced what I truly set out to experience, and was more than satisfied with the first stop in my journey.

I rode on the back of Go’s motorbike to the train station two days later. It was raining again and I remember staring at the back of his neck watching tiny water bubbles connecting with other tiny bubbles – as they combined and formed tiny rivers which flowed down his perfectly sculpted shoulders. Trying to avoid looking directly in his eyes, I kissed him gently on his cheek. I hate goodbyes.

“I Believe” (Tata Young)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZFByYmJGG4

"That was, Dodger, our South East Asian correspondent reporting from outside the Coffee Boy Gay Host & Show Bar. Now back to the studio in London for the rest of this evening's news..."

poshglasgow
May 5th, 2021, 20:28
Just what I needed on a chilly London day. Thanks.

There was something special about Chiang Mai in those days, I hesitate to use the word "innocent"- who wants that?- but perhaps "homely" or even "unpretentious" is more appropriate.

And recalling Noel Coward's comment about the potency of pop music to evoke periods and places, that song took me right back to the Boyztown of....Heaven knows when. The other one that does this for me is Broken-heated Woman, circa 1995.

I miss Thailand, as someone may have said on this very site.

My God, yes, Broken Hearted Woman was all the rage in 90s Pattaya: it was everywhere. It still creates wonderful memories.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP04dfTuTU8

a447
May 5th, 2021, 20:44
I'm sure many of us have a Chiang Mai story. Here's one of mine from 2015:

I LOVE Chiang Mai! I LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

I got to Adams Apple at 10pm and the place was packed, mainly with Thais. Korn was on stage, spotted me and smiled and waved. I smiled back, despite blaming him for my inability to sit down - I was still recovering from last night 's attempt to accommodate his massive member.

I don't know what happened. I checked my previous Chiang Mai report before I offed him and apparently I was able to take it last time. Maybe if was the change from Pan's cock - nice size but nowhere near Korn's donkey dick. I was determined to try again before I leave.

I changed tactics tonight and it worked. Last night I sat on a sofa down the front. You get a great close -up view of the boys. But on stage they don't really make eye contact with the customers and unless you get one to sit with you there no interaction.

Sitting at the bar is the place to be. The boys walk past all the time and that's when they smile at you and pat you on the leg. If you show any interest they'll so for a chat.

That's how I met Jame and Pai. Jame also had a donkey dick and performs in the show. He wears a pair of angel wings and basically just wanders around showing off his hard-on. Pai isn't on the show but his brother is. It goes without saying he's also hung.

My God, these Shan guys are just gorgeous. They are right up my alley - well, that's where I'd like them all to be! Preferably one at a time.

They are exactly the type of guy I like - masculine, toned and handsome. I could off any one of them, apart from K, of course. The smell of testosterone is overwhelming.

So there I was, sitting at the bar between Pai and Jame, both doing their best to massage me to pulp. Then Korn came and joined us. He sat down and discretely put my hand on his cock and I felt him immediately get hard.

So, who will I choose tonight? Pai was ruled out because a customer called him over. It was now almost midnight and I needed to make a decision. (The bar has to close at 12 because it's near a university. Go figure!) I quietly asked Jame of he could fuck me. He said he could, but didn't seem very enthusiastic.

So I offed Korn again. Pai looked up and smiled and waved as I left and Jame seemed fine with the decision.

"Tomorrow ok?"

Sure. Why not?

I just love Korn, and not only because of his cock. He's just a lovely guy - really sweet and very affectionate. He stood naked in front of me and we hugged. I grabbed his cock and he got an instant hard-on. We stood there kissing and hugging some more while I massaged his member.

His phone rang. It was Noom, his mates from the bar.

"Are you going drinking with him?"

"Yeah, he want to go drinking. No problem. Slowly, slowly."

And that's how we did it - no rush. After more hugging and kissing I started to sa-moke him. My God! It was rock-hard. Where do I start?

I started on his knob and he threw his head back and moaned. Hmm....looks like I've hit the sweet spot. So that's where I stayed. I looked up - he had his eyes closed and was in ecstacy.

But now he wanted to fuck before he came to close to cumming. There is a condom dispenser on the bar with a number of different sizes. I grabbed a couple of the biggest ones -size 55 -but even that didn't completely cover the shaft.

I asked him to go slowly. It was painful. Really painful. But I decided I'd put up with it, knowing that once we get going it'll be ok. And it was. Once he got it all the way in, the pain subsided quickly and he started to fuck me slowly, gradually upping the pace. Heaven!

After going through a number of positions he got to the point where he was about to cum so he pulled out. He held up the condom. My God, did I really take all that cock??

He told me that he hadn't chuck-wowed today and promised me a big cumshot. And he delivered. He grunted and arched his back. Here it comes! The first spurt landed on my cheek, just below my eye (when will I ever learn?). Then he just kept on squirting, covering his chest and stomach. And mine as well!

We got into the 69 position so I could admire his butt as he chuck-wowed me. A lot of straight guys don't like ass play but I was determined to part his buttcheeks, so I took the gamble. He didn't flinch.

And there it was - the Rose of the North. I swear it winked at me. Just beautiful!

Tomorrow promises to be a fantastic day. I've got a handsome hunk waiting for me at Common Massage and the boys waiting for me at Adams.

Chiang Mai, I fucking LOVE you!

Covid, I fucking HATE you!

arsenal
May 5th, 2021, 21:40
This is a joyous little thread isn't it.

Sat outside Cockatoo Bar on my last trip but one this drop dead handsome long haired boy was walking up the soi and working the street. He stopped at many farangs and gave them a hug from behind and a hello. I must have him. Then he was gone.

A couple of nights later I was in @Home Bar and he appeared in the Bar opposite. He was with a farang. The legendary arsenal boy catch system moves through the gears. Body language and demeanour tells me the farang isn't interested. (you can't fuck this boy so many lose interest) But, etiquette dictates I should wait until they part. However a passing nod is OK. I head to the alley next to the bar, just to offer a smile and lay down a marker.

WTF!!!! he recognises me, but I don't recognise him. I've offed him, from where? Nice Boys, when? "before", what's your name? Top. I dont remember. This never happens. I have photos of every boy I've offed going back ten years. The file comes up in my head. Only one Top in it and this isn't him. So thrown by this I say nice to see you and go back to @Home Bar.

I wait until he's free then go into the bar, buy a drink and wait for Top to come to me. He does. A chat. Got it. He's Tom on my computer and his hair is completely different. I do remember you. Off you come with me young man.

The next time I saw him he had cut his hair and it was purple. Holy mother of God he looked like my birthday present from the almighty.

A few nights later we met again. This time at Royal House Karaoke. He was drunk, came up to me and draped his arms around me and said he wanted to come with me. But I never take a drunk boy so I told him next time and sent him back to his friends.

That was my last trip to Pattaya. He, along with other boys change their profile pics on line sporadically and I drink up the new look.

Then darkness descended upon our hitherto Hans Christian Anderson world of singing and dancing.

FIMP.

Dodger
May 6th, 2021, 09:17
There is no train from Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai. .

That was 23 years ago and I had a hangover. After twisting my brain a bit, I think it was a bus...LOL.

Note that during my 90 day trek around northern Thailand the modes of transportation I used included: trains, buses, car rentals, a long boat across the Mekong to Laos, a ride in the back of a pickup truck between Phrae and Uttaradit, and there may have been a motorbike or two involved.

When I returned, I had 17 hours of film footage which I had professionally edited down to a 2 hour video - complete with subtitles, Thai background music. Talk about bringing back memories!

snotface
May 6th, 2021, 11:06
When I returned, I had 17 hours of film footage which I had professionally edited down to a 2 hour video - complete with subtitles, Thai background music. Talk about bringing back memories!

Was that the video that you showed a family gathering back in Chicago, panic ensuing when you realised there were scenes of you with ladyboys? Your post about that rates as a contender for all-time funniest gay message board post. Well worth posting again if you still have access to it.

Dodger
May 7th, 2021, 11:57
Was that the video that you showed a family gathering back in Chicago, panic ensuing when you realised there were scenes of you with ladyboys? Your post about that rates as a contender for all-time funniest gay message board post. Well worth posting again if you still have access to it.

Boy, you sure do have a great memory.

That was "Boy Special" - Kanchanaburi - 2004

Below is a re-write just for you:

Dodger
May 7th, 2021, 12:02
Boy Special

Kachanaburi – 2004 (re-write)

Pum and I had set the alarm to wake us up early to make sure we were ready for the tour van to pick us up at the condo I was renting at Chateau Dale/Pattaya. I’ve never been a big fan of planned tours, and always preferred just heading out myself, planning as I go, and having the flexibility to make changes at my own free-will. But after hearing so many good things about the River Kwai Tour from friends, I decided to give it a try.

Pum and I met during a work-related visit to Thailand and were now shacking up together. He had just started work at Star Boys Gogo on Soi Toyota/Pattaya when we first met, and became the first boy I would dub with the title of “Boy Special”. He had above average looks, and after just 3 nights on the gogo stage was asked to work the front doors by the manager Nueng. I always said that if Pum ever visited California someone would have surely spotted him and landed him on a stage set in Hollywood. He was just that good looking.

Pum was the tallest boy I had ever hooked up with before at 178 cm, which I really liked. Being a tall guy myself (192 cm), I like being able to see the boys eyes that I’m walking next to – versus peering down at the top of his head. Pum had a slim build (don’t they all), with long shoulder-length light brown hair, and carried himself with a sense of grace. His mother had just married a farang from Norway a year earlier, and moved to Norway leaving Pum and his grandmother to fend for themselves in Udorn Thani. Pum was a fem boy/hinging on making the full transition to ladyboy (which came 2 years later), and had this burning desire to one day grace the stage at the world-renowned “Tiffany’s”. In 2006 this would become a reality – but that’s a story all by itself.

The tour bus pulled up right on time, and there were 5 other passengers inside taking the same tour. They were all family members visiting from Germany, who looked like they were freaking out when they saw Pum and I holding hands at curbside. They looked like poster children for one of Hitler’s Adriane Race Posters, with blond hair & blue eyes, dead serious stares, and perfect postures. I looked at Pum and said, “forget this”, but he just smiled and pulled me towards the open door to the van. The first hour was stone quiet, but Pum, not one for being shy or intimidated one bit, handed a music CD to the tour guide who was sitting in the seat next to the driver, and asked her to play it. Once the music came on Pum started singing along with each song as if he was the recording artist himself. At first, a few of the younger German’s in the family started tapping their hands on their laps with the tempo of the music, and by the time we reached Bangkok 2 hours later, the whole family was smiling and trying to sing along. It was just great!

The Tour itself was wonderful. We stopped at the floating market in Bangkok and enjoyed a plate of coconut pancakes and tasty pineapple shakes, then cruised on a long boat along the scenic waterways surrounding the market. Then onward to catch a ride on the historic Death Railroad (I love the name) along an equally historic Hellfire Pass, and finally arriving in Kanchanaburi. We visited the War museum and cemetery, enjoyed an elephant ride in the river, and finally a walk across the infamous Bridge over the River Kwai.

Our room for the next 3 nights was on one of the many floating teakwood rafts you see tethered along the banks of the River Kwai which was the highlight of the trip for me. Complete with a bamboo porch, nestled in triple-canopy jungle - looking out over the calm waters of the river hosting everything from flying insects I had never seen before, to giant bull frogs and even alligators. Pum and I enjoyed having sex on the bamboo porch on more than one occasion, always under a star-lit sky…with the sounds of bull frogs croaking and Thai classical musical playing softly in the distance. He had (has) a strong preference for being on the bottom and prefers long and slow sessions. It was truly surrealistic, like wandering around in one of my wildest dreams, not wanting it to ever end.

I remember being seating on the airplane ride home two months later trying to visualize what I’m describing right now, and erasing the fact that I was now about to fly in the opposite direction of the place where dreams are made. These return-trips always took my breath away.

I only had one night’s sleep after unpacking before my parents, two younger sisters, and my parents best friends were coming over for a visit. I had promised to show them my latest film, which of course included our adventures in Kanchanaburi. I was still jet lagged and not feeling very energetic. But very anxious to see the film myself with the hopes that seeing it would help alleviate the sense of depression I was enduring.

My father was a great guy, but not the type of person I could talk openly with about many things, and he saw me (or preferred seeing me) simply as a hockey player who was following in his “very male” footsteps. My mother was terrific, and couldn’t be more open-minded…about everything. She was a formal runway fashion model for many years, and then became a fashion consultant for Elizabeth Arden in Chicago when she got older. We were all so very proud of her. Their best friends, Ed and Louise, were part of the family, and rarely did you see my father on a weekend without Ed by his side. Ed was a very proud military veteran and took pride in always wearing his star-spangled Army Cap everywhere he went. Actually, he looked a bit ridiculous, but that was Ed. My sisters were both engaged at the time, and a lot like my mom. Very “with-it”…no big hang-ups…and so much fun to be around.

The moment had come. I had already loaded the 90 minute video CD I just shot in Thailand in my large screen TV…my sisters had just finished cleaning my kitchen for me (a running joke…I always thought it was fine…they would scream and put gloves on)…my father and Ed had already lit their cigars and were postured in two overstuffed chairs perched right in front of the TV screen, and my mom and Louise just finished placing hor d’oeuvres and soft drinks on the side tables.

I sat next to my Dad and hit the play button. They were truly amazed at some of the scenery, especially during the longboat ride at the Floating Market and during the ride on the Death Railroad. My Dad and Ed seemed to particularly like the footage of the war museum in Kanchanaburi, which I think may have rekindled some sober memories for Ed. All-in-all, I was very happy with the quality of the film, and so glad that the family was getting so much enjoyment by viewing it.

Then as if the world had just stopped rotating, I simultaneously heard two high-pitched screeches coming from my sisters, a gasp of horror coming from Ed as if he was having a heart attack, and witnessed my father biting his cigar so hard that it broke in half with the hot tip falling on his lap. Louise just sat there grinning, and my Mom was just staring off in the distance as if she wasn’t in the same room. This all happened within a tenth of a second. I followed all of their eyes to the TV screen just in time to see Pum laying on our bed at Chateau Dale naked wagging his hard cock from side to side. To make matters worse, he was poking his tongue out making licking motions the whole time. I ALMOST PASSED OUT!

I frantically grabbed the remote control from the table next to where my Dad was sitting and just started hitting all of the buttons in an attempt to stop the video. Nothing worked. Not only did the video keep playing, but Pum, being his playful self, decided to lift one leg up exposing the crack of his ass while continuing to poke his tongue out. I ended up just leaping across the room and ripping the cords out of the electric outlet. I WANTED TO DIE!

My Mom and Louise are nothing short of a class-act. Louise said something like…”oh darn, right at the good part”…and my Mom just looked over at my Dad…rolled her eyes…and blushed. My Dad just sat there with that broken cigar stuck in his mouth - with smoke still coming up from his groin area. He just sat there motionless, with this catatonic stare on his face like he was in a trance. My sisters had escaped back into the kitchen, and failed miserably at concealing their hysterical laughter. Ed, like my father, just sat there in a trance.

My Mom and Louise attempted to save me by making small talk and trying to induce a lighter tone in the room. I just walked out on the balcony, lit a cigarette, and contemplated just jumping off. I could hear my mother calling me back inside to enjoy some of Louise’s wonderful strawberry cheesecake…while my two maniac sisters, who by now had barricaded themselves in my office with the door closed, were still laughing so hard you could hear them a mile away.

Finally, my father walked out on the balcony and stood next to me. The first thing he said was…”who in the hell was that idiot”. I replied…”just one of my Thai friends”. He responded…”I think you should pick some better friends – because that guy’s off his rocker”. I responded…”It’s hard to explain Dad, but Thai people are just a little crazy like that” (what else could I say?). I felt myself flinch thinking he was going to swing, but he just gave me one of those real serious DAD looks that means…don’t say any more.

My Mom came to the rescue in the days following the disaster as she always did. She even said at one point that her and Louise thought Ed actually liked it…followed by her laughter.

My family is resilient…life would go on…all was forgiven…and I've watched the part with Pum a hundred times over.

snotface
May 7th, 2021, 14:53
Thank you for taking the trouble to write that, Dodger, I'm sure others will appreciate it as much as I did. Very funny. I'd forgotten the cigar-crunching moment - great comic touch (I couldn't help visualising Groucho Marx). I thought I recalled a coffee cup spilling over as you dived to turn off the video, but I'd forgotten about you ripping out the wires, which was another very funny moment. I'm not sure what it says about us as a species, but the best humour often flows from situations which are mortifying for the people involved at the time, as yours clearly was. The rest of us laugh, while thinking with relief 'thank goodness it wasn't me.' You're lucky to have understanding family members.

It so happens that I also made that trip to the river Kwai with the young man I mentioned in my post above. It was when we first met, in 2001 it must have been. We also stayed in one of those romantic teakwood rafts. There was no alfresco sex - well, I am English, after all. I've just been looking at the photos I took. There is my Thai friend, handsome as ever, standing on the bridge in his white tee shirt and dark jeans, head cocked to one side, sun glinting off his Ray-Bans. He's making those V-signs with both hands without which no picture is complete for any self-respecting Thai. Apart from the memories of the two of us together, my main recollection of that trip is of the surprisingly large number of Japanese tourists, all clicking away with their cameras, none looking the slightest bit perturbed. Odd race, the Japanese.

a447
May 7th, 2021, 14:54
What a wonderful family you have, Dodger!

And what a great story. I loved it. Definitely like something out of a comedy show.

It's stories like yours which add so much value to a board such as this.

Kop khun krap!

christianpfc
May 7th, 2021, 21:34
WTF!!!! he recognises me, but I don't recognise him.
That has happened to me as well.

One was right, I had him before but his performance was poor, I forgot.

Another was just lying to get my attention. He insisted we had sex before, but he was absolutely not my type.

And a third one, in Nice Boys, looked great on stage so I had him sit with me for a chat and a grope, but figured he would be useless in bed. Half a year later I'm in Nice Boys again, and I'm enchanted by the same boy, but forgot that I had an audition with him. Call him to sit with me, only during chat and grope memory comes back. (In this case, neither the boy nor I mentioned that we had met before. Just serves to show that I have memory lapses, but that's what paper is for.)

goji
May 7th, 2021, 22:41
I've had all combinations:
He remembers me, but I do not remember him
I remember him, but he does not remember me
We both remember each other, including names 2 years after the previous meeting
He remembers me, but not my name even after several meetings (very common)
Also, random strangers approaching and pretending to know me.

As for remembering boys, I keep notes with an app on my phone. Name, age, nationality, date & whether they were any good.
More recently, I've started saving screen shots from their profiles on the phone apps. This can be slightly more difficult with bar boys, particularly the ones who don't hang around for long.

I refer back to all this before the next trip. So much less chance of not remembering them.

Mancs
May 7th, 2021, 22:58
If you're ever in Tangier watch out for the lad who stands outside your hotel and, when you go out, asserts he is your waiter at meals there. He is not your waiter and you have not forgotten him. As he is now your friend he will walk wherever you are going, offering services, like his uncle's carpet shop. In the end the young man with us declared impatiently: "If you want bisexual, I am here!"

goji
May 7th, 2021, 23:14
If you're ever in Tangier

Reminds me of posts on another forum a few years back, where a member was very effusive in his praise of the boys in Morocco.

I'd assumed the boys would mostly be tops in a place like that, so asked him, who did what. These things matter if planning a trip. He avoided the question.
I asked again and he confessed they were allowing him to suck them off and he was paying for the privilege.

Now each to their own, but if that's all that's on offer, I'd not be interested if they were paying me, never mind me paying them.

I believe that's the country where a Brit spent a couple of weeks in jail for having some nude male pics on his phone sometime in the last decade or so.

I've still not been to Morocco.

a447
May 7th, 2021, 23:48
I have memory lapses, but that's what paper is for.

Or in my case, my trip reports.

I always referred to them before upcoming trips to remind myself what was on offer and who I had a great time with.

These days I'm not so much of a butterfly so don't need to read over them before I go.

Doug
May 8th, 2021, 08:36
Reincarnation

In Buddhist dharma about reincarnation, I am unsure if you can choose the form in which you will return after death. Nevertheless, after last night, I believe I have discovered something I would certainly enjoy being.

It was my 2nd night back in Pattaya and for the 2nd night the same boy, Jay, was sharing my bed. I met him on my last trip but I have to say he’s become a lot more "experienced" in the past 3 months while I was away. Even if he’s simply acting, he has learned how to move his body in wonderfully erotic ways, how to moan and cry out seductively and how to gently embrace and come down after a mutual happy ending. Usually I find such a treasure just before I’m scheduled to return to farangland.

But back to reincarnation . As my body’s biological clock is getting accustomed to the time change, I woke up very early without hope of returning to sleep. I sat up and looked over at the half-smile face of sleeping innocence and fell in love again. It has always been a particular pleasure of mine to surreptitiously study a sleeping youth; marvel at the colour and sheen of his skin, its smoothness, its aroma, its flaws and blemishes that make him unique, the individual eye lashes, the way sculpted muscles twitch in his sleep, all the details of how his back transitions through an impossible slim waist to a subtle V leading to that inviting crevice which disappears beneath the black, HugoBoss underwear.

But again I digress. I have decided I want to return as the bed-bolster pillow on the bed of a young Thai guy. I am so envious of the way, while sleeping, he holds and caresses that pillow. The way he wraps his legs around it. The way his hips gently thrust causing his butt to rhythmically dimple. Simply bliss!

Unfortunately the bolster has no awareness of the joys it should be experiencing and that’s the pity. Therefore I should want to return as a fully aware pillow. Anyone have any ideas of how I can insure this? Maybe I should go to the local Wat and speak with a wise monk. Or, better yet, maybe I can ask Jay if tonight I can replace the inanimate pillow.

But for now it’s time to indulge another of my passions and gently awaken the handsome sleeper with a few well-placed lip caresses to those places previously studied untouched.

Dodger
May 8th, 2021, 11:40
[B]

......It has always been a particular pleasure of mine to surreptitiously study a sleeping youth.

Loved your story.

I recognize the boy in the photo's from the good-old-days, when you would bring him along to Monty's for a game of snooker and dip in the pool. Brings back some great memories.

I share the same appreciation for the sight of a sleeping boy. The totally natural and unrehearsed poses they sometimes gravitate to can really stir the emotions. My favorite pose is where he's laying naked on his stomach completely nude, with one leg spread open and wrapped around a pillow - with his butt crack spread open and pooched up in the air. Hmmmmmmmm......just gotta luv that one!

LOL...I was actually laughing as I typed that....but it's the truth.

arsenal
May 8th, 2021, 12:15
Loving all of these.

I'd offed Dae quite a few times from Zib Zub and we'd always slept together. I took him for my last night in Pattaya. 5.00am in the fucking morning we said goodbye in the hotel lobby as I waited for the taxi. 5 minutes later he runs back in "The dogs the dogs they try to bite me." So he waited and I gave him a lift home.

Off to the airport. About half way there and the drivers phone rings.
"It's for you." What!!!! I honestly can't remember who it was or how they found me, I can only think it was the taxi company.
"The airport is closed. No flights today."
"OK. Thanks."
No idea what he's talking about, still sleepy and depressed at leaving Thailand. Got to the long approach road to Swampy and we couldn't go any further. So I got out and hailed a motorbike as he went past. Thousands of yellow shirted people with little clappers. I found the Jet Airlines desk and registered my appearance. Then back into another taxi and straight back to Pattaya with a feeling of total elation.

When later that morning I walked into Zib Zub, Dae's face was a picture. I stayed for 4 nights in The Rose Hotel before decampiing to The A-One Royal Cruise Hotel on full board at the expense of the Thai government. However I only offed Dae once more. He'd run his course for a butterfly like me. I did see him again a few times on future trips and I believe he joined the army.

Dodger
May 8th, 2021, 12:48
.........However I only offed Dae once more. He'd run his course for a butterfly like me.

You romantic devil you.

Zib Zub...??? Is that a bar or a daycare center???

Doug
May 8th, 2021, 17:49
Powdering Pon

One memorable night, Foke was lying on the bed working the computer as Pon emerged from the shower wearing skimpy briefs. He picked up the baby powder for his usual dusting down when I rudely took the can and indicated he should lie on the bed where I would apply the powder. He lay down beside Foke and I began the chore as slowly and sensually as I could. Foke look over and offered a knowing smile to Pon to which, Pon gently slapped his head but let his hand rest on Foke's back.

https://app.box.com/s/mzzmtxutv6awxq9zgedaighqnr49c68j

I began to spread the powder on Pon’s shoulders, back, legs and under his briefs. Particular attention was paid to his flexing bum and my fingers gently worked into his crack. Eventually, I gripped the waistband and lowered the briefs as Pon slightly lifted his hips signalling his consent. His small, cute bum required additional powder and I noticed that Pon’s hand - which previously rested on Foke’s back - was gently offering a massage to his friend.

https://app.box.com/s/e8ccwcjt54nyata8f3er3uvywe36x3vd

With a slight tug, I indicated Pon should roll over which he did; showing off upright evidence of his pleasure. The baby powder made his already silken skin even smoother. As I stroked his penis and balls, he utter a soft moan which caused Foke’s head to turn to take in the activity. He whispered into Pon’s ear and Pon grabbed Foke’s head and held it tightly.

I was now kneeling between Pon’s legs. I lifted his knees over his body so I could direct more attention to his bum and the cute rosebud opening. His body twitched and another moan was heard. Foke’s attention was completely captured by all that was happening. His head was over Pon’s as he watched and Pon was stroking his friend’s hair and shoulders.

Now in full lust, I lowered my head and began to rim Pon’s hole, which smelled of Ivory soap. Pon relaxed and allowed my tongue to enter him, which pushed him over the top. I heard Foke ask, “Is he really doing that?” to which Pon simply grabbed Foke’s face and kissed him deeply. Foke’s eyes widened but he didn’t resist. I had never seen such affection between these friends before.

Pon penis jerked wildly before erupting in a spray of pleasure juice…which I immediately devoured.

It took several minutes for all of us to come down. Foke remained wide-eyed. Eventually Pon rolled away and pulled the comforter over himself. Foke turned back to the computer and I lay down between them completely satisfied, content and happy for another night of memories.

But the night was not over. A short time later, the computer was turned off and Foke rolled over, put his hand on my waist, moved his head close and sweetly asked, “You do same me?” How could I refuse?

https://app.box.com/s/w6pvtu4yhv55usubwoy433zwant57c2h

(I tried to insert the photos into the text but was unsuccessful)

Doug
May 8th, 2021, 20:25
I'm loving this thread. Let's hear more! You all have your favorite stories. By the way - I have many more photo stories of my experiences with Thai lads; most of which are not as graphic as "Powdering Pon". If you're interested, contact me on Wickr. My contact name there is: suneeplaza@mail.com. Wickr is a highly encripted site to share photos, videos and stories in real time.

Dodger
May 10th, 2021, 09:36
Monty's Pool Boys

Like all of Monty’s projects, there were always plenty of boys, no shortage of calamity and rumbustious times that mirrored his mad-man - roll-the-dice approach to life. The Marina Pool in Sunee Plaza under his management would be no exception.

The first thing Monty did when he took over the pool was to setup a large series of old wooden tables with a large khaki colored canvas roof next to the pool as his Command Center. When complete, it resembled a survival camp in the Australian outback, littered with empty booze bottles, plates with leftover food scraps, and ashtrays spilling over with dirty butts. Nothing that Monty ever created really made sense. Nothing ever matched. Nothing was ever clean. And nothing mattered. That’s just the way he liked it.

Once his Command Center was setup, he had a large plastic tube cut-to-size and laid across the pool spanning from one side to the next. Monty envisioned this as being a horizontal pole for boys to play on – similar in concept of the parallel poles that girls swing on in the gogo bars. I happened to be standing next to Monty the day the workers installed the pole and remember him saying, with his textbook sly smile, that when the pool opens you will see naked boys sliding on that pole. Knowing Monty, I didn’t doubt him a bit.

The next stroke of genius was when he posted a sign at the entrance of the pool stating: “All Boys Swim for Free”. When he reopened the pool a week later there were no less than 15 boys swimming in the pool, sliding on his new plastic tube, and massaging the legs (and other areas) of farang who were now filling the lounge chairs surrounding the pool. Monty also encouraged the boys to play in the pool naked as a means of garnering more attention (and tips) from the regular flow of smiling farang customers. This was an instant hit as well!

Monty inherited an old snooker table and food counter from the Marina Hotel and eventually started making sandwiches and French fries which were a big hit with the boys. Doug, if you’re reading this now, I remember the huge plates of French fries you would routinely buy for the boys, while they enjoyed playing snooker in the brief swimwear. Those were the days!

Most of the boys who would frequent the pool either worked in the bars in Sunee, or wandered around as freelancers due to their age. The one thing they had in common was their love for playing in the water…free food…the tips…and, last but not least. play-fighting on that blue plastic tube that was Monty’s pride and joy. You could always tell which boys needed money the most by how long their shorts stayed on.

Some people liked Monty – some didn’t. He could be a loaded cannon at times, cantankerous and adventurous as hell, and didn’t give a flying fuck what other people thought. Just my kind of guy. As crazy as some of his ideas and ventures appeared to some, he was a large part of the tapestry in Gay Pattaya, specifically Sunee Plaza, as I miss him dearly.

Monty has moved on to his next adventure in another life…the boys have grown and probably raising families of their own…and the “pool” still sits there inhabited by ghosts. Every time I drive by on my motorbike, I slow down, glance at Monty’s vision which still stands, and that blue plastic pipe that still lays across the pool like a monument to his memory.

mr giggles
May 10th, 2021, 10:01
"And recalling Noel Coward's comment about the potency of pop music to evoke periods and places, that song took me right back to"

I'll chip in. E from X-boys was showering afterwards and I was drinking coffee. I put Have You Ever Seen the Rain? by Rod Stewart on. It finished and Em came out of the shower. "What was that song? I played it again and we danced together naked to Rod Stewart. Can't hear it now without thinking of wet, naked Em. Sigh......

And Noel Coward also said:

It is discouraging how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit.

Armando
May 10th, 2021, 10:01
I've still not been to Morocco.
I was there for two weeks way back in 1973 - a week in Marrakesh and one in Agadir. Nothing much in Agadir but I was there for the sun, sea and sand as well as to recover from the blast I had in Marrakesh. I doubt if it was as good gay-wise as Tangier, but there were certainly boys a-plenty, a few for free but most for a small fee. Surprisingly. quite number were happy to be bottom.

arsenal
May 10th, 2021, 11:01
From mrgiggles aka frequent etc.
"And Noel Coward also said:

It is discouraging how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit."

Ha also said something about mad dogs and Englishmen going.out in the midday sun. Perhaps that's why your alter ego steviewonders' pursuit of Dodger and Goji now borders on the psychotic.

Cue short and trite reply. Don't disappoint me now.

Manforallseasons
May 10th, 2021, 14:33
Dodger’s post about Monty’s pool brings back so many memories one in particular. The pool became active at 4 PM when all the boys that stayed above Amigo GoGo woke up and came to the pool all in white briefs as boxers weren’t yet the fashion. The boys would frolic in and out of the pool in their almost transparent wet briefs, I suspect the number of boys was usually 15 to 20 at a time. One boy (manly of course) caught my attention his name was Bas, I called him over and bought him a coke I remember he was from Trat. Communication was not easy but I got the idea he was new in town and did not want to work in Amigo. He asked if he could stay with me for a while I was frank and conveyed to him that if I allowed him to stay I wanted to fuck him. From what he tried to say I got that he was straight and never did anything like that before but he did not decline my offer. We went to eat and back to my condo where we watched some horrible Thai ghost movie on the TV.
It was time for bed I asked him to shower he did, it seemed like forever till he emerged from the bathroom. I told him he had to sleep naked he was surprised but he understood what was necessary. He lay on his side I lent over and took a tube of KY from the night table and slowly worked his hole, at first I felt him flinch but I was in no hurry and I could feel him begin to relax slowly and gently I entered him, as I was fucking him I slipped my hand under his waist and held his semi erected cock.
From that night on we had a set routine he would shower and place a fresh towel and the tube ok KY on the bed awaiting me.

StevieWonders
May 10th, 2021, 14:40
My two favourite Noël Coward sayings are (1) after attending a Mozart production at Glyndebourne, he observed that it was “like piddling on flannel" and (2) in response to his new valet's question "What would you say to a little fish for lunch?" replied "I think I'd say 'Hullo, little fish'"

Then there's the story of The Queen Mother attending a gala with Noel Coward and, observing that Coward was eyeing off the young men dressed as page boys rather keenly, remarked "Come along Noel, I'm sure they counted them first"

The two were, in a sense, in-laws; Elizabeth the widow of King George VI and Coward reputedly a lover of his brother the dead bisexual Duke of Kent

Dodger
May 10th, 2021, 16:07
Dodger’s post about Monty’s pool brings back so many memories one in particular. The pool became active at 4 PM when all the boys that stayed above Amigo GoGo woke up and came to the pool all in white briefs as boxers weren’t yet the fashion. The boys would frolic in and out of the pool in their almost transparent wet briefs, I suspect the number of boys was usually 15 to 20 at a time. One boy (manly of course) caught my attention his name was Bas, I called him over and bought him a coke I remember he was from Trat. Communication was not easy but I got the idea he was new in town and did not want to work in Amigo. He asked if he could stay with me for a while I was frank and conveyed to him that if I allowed him to stay I wanted to fuck him. From what he tried to say I got that he was straight and never did anything like that before but he did not decline my offer. We went to eat and back to my condo where we watched some horrible Thai ghost movie on the TV.
It was time for bed I asked him to shower he did, it seemed like forever till he emerged from the bathroom. I told him he had to sleep naked he was surprised but he understood what was necessary. He lay on his side I lent over and took a tube of KY from the night table and slowly worked his hole, at first I felt him flinch but I was in no hurry and I could feel him begin to relax slowly and gently I entered him, as I was fucking him I slipped my hand under his waist and held his semi erected cock.
From that night on we had a set routine he would shower and place a fresh towel and the tube ok KY on the bed awaiting me.

WOW!...it must be the effects of this pandemic.

MFAS, that is the longest post you have ever written, and the first time in history that you have ever showed a glimpse of your "intimate side". Well, not really intimate, but for you, close enough.

Yes, I didn't remember till you mentioned the Amigo Boys.

I heard Bas was back in town a while back wearing lipstick and a pink tutu looking for, who she referred to as, that very ill-tempered farang from America, who broke her cherry and promised to marry her. She said you were a very serious person, but has fond memories of you wanting to be spanked before bedtime which she apparently enjoyed.

Do you remember the boy named "A" who worked for Monty as the Pool Boy. He always wore a white speedo swimsuit and reminded me of a very young Gregory Peck?

Also...can you name the boy who used to play there regularly (often in the nude) who went on years later when he sprouted wings to grace the stage at KAOS?

Nirish guy
May 10th, 2021, 16:15
I think I must be the only board member who doesn't recall ever meeting Monty by the sounds of it. Does anyone have a photograph of the man perhaps they could post ? Or a few pics of the pool in it's hey day ( or now) even perhaps to jog a few memories maybe !?

Manforallseasons
May 10th, 2021, 16:21
Dodger, Lol, Bas is in jail for a long time now for dealing “ice”.....I am sure I would recognize A but not by name..... I also have fond memories of 2 boys who lived in a room in a small building in the far left corner of the pool compound.

Dodger
May 10th, 2021, 16:28
Dodger, Lol, Bas is in jail for a long time now for dealing “ice”.

Seriously, what a bummer.

The boy I was referring to who later worked at KAOS was "Rung". John Booth was in love with his cock.

a447
May 10th, 2021, 16:32
I think I must be the only board member who doesn't recall ever meeting Monty

Well, I don't remember meeting him, either.

I always had a view over the pool whenever I stayed at the salubrious Elephant Plaza Hotel. It's murky green water looked decidedly uninviting!

Manforallseasons
May 10th, 2021, 16:40
Monty and the pool:

Manforallseasons
May 10th, 2021, 16:42
John Booth was a dear friend he never met a Thai boy’s cock he didn’t like.

Nirish guy
May 10th, 2021, 16:46
Thank you.

Manforallseasons
May 10th, 2021, 16:54
Booth and Monty were very good friends both one of a kind sadly both are gone now. I was fortunate enough to spend some time with Booth shortly before he passed at his rented house in Bang Kapi.

Dodger
May 10th, 2021, 16:56
MFAS...thanks for the Great Pics!

I miss both of their smiles and healthy laughs so much.

I feel a little sad. But I guess that's what great memories are supposed to do.

Doug
May 10th, 2021, 16:59
Monty's Pool

Thanks for you comments, Dodger. I certainly miss the lively conversations we and the other breakfast club members had at Monty's TwoGuys Guest House later to become Stewart's & Cho's 2 Guys. With Monty asleep in his chair under a "no smoking" sign with a lit cigarette between his fingers.

I loved Monty's pool bar but I don't remember the plates of fries. I do remember the frustrating wait after the pool closed only to have the Marina Inn open a more modern, less vulgar, more boring, revised Pool Bar. My boys really enjoyed an afternoon there. That's when the plates full of food were provided. Tuna salad was the favorite.

a447
May 10th, 2021, 17:00
John Booth was a dear friend he never met a Thai boy’s cock he didn’t like.

Judging from that photo, it looks like he has just spotted one!

goji
May 10th, 2021, 17:17
Dodger, Lol, Bas is in jail for a long time now for dealing “ice”

That reference reminds me of a visit to Eros a few years back.

About 30 seconds after sitting down, a delightful handsome skinny young lad was bouncing up and down on my lap naked. This is how gogo bars should be. Nice lads, no clothes & no inhibitions !

After enjoying the fun in the bar for a while, we moved onto my hotel, supposedly long time. That was all going well until he suddenly decides we need to go to his room, before the end of proceedings.

We left, with at least 2 of his phones in my room and as we hadn't finished, he hadn't been paid yet. His residence was upstairs, roughly opposite where Winner Boys would be. There we were in this chaotic room, with his 2 room mates and they started taking what they informed me was "ICE". A few minutes later, I decided it wasn't a good idea to be here and left, advising him to come back to my room when he's ready to finish.

Quite some time later, he eventually returns to my room and I have to remind him about unfinished services. Of course, he's nowhere near as good as before.
Eventually we finish, I tip him and remind myself never to wander off after a boy half way though a date.

Dodger
May 10th, 2021, 17:23
[B.

Doug...Thanks so much for the pics. That one of the pool with Monty's infamous blue plastic pipe got me a bit choked up.

Maybe the French fries came later. My focus was usually on the other tasty treats.

I'll be saving these pics, as well as the ones posted by MFAS to add to my Sunee memoirs.

I know you've been gone for a while,. but just want you to know that the blue plastic pipe still stands.

Cheers

latintopxxx
May 10th, 2021, 17:54
what year weren these photos taken??

Doug
May 10th, 2021, 18:11
Siren Beer Bar

During my Thai vacations from 1989 to 1994, I would spend many an evening at the Siren Beer Bar at the start of Walking Street beside the old pier. Built on pilings, it is a large complex that stretched from street to over the water of Pattaya Bay. The space contained about 20 privately leased, small beer bars each with bevy of sexy girls working hard to entice customers to sit at their bar. At the far end of the complex were two bars with cute boy hosts for the gay clientele. In the center was a MuayThai boxing ring where amateur boxers fought in hopes of tips from the customers.

I would walk stoically through the maze of girlie bars and past the boxing ring to one of the two gay bars operated by Pim, a matronly woman who catered to the needs of her customers and cared for the boys that hung out around her bar. As I sat on a stool, she would place a frosty Singha Gold in front of me with a small bowl of nuts. As soon as my butt hit the stool, the boys would approach and begin to massage my leg while massaging my humanity in hopes of 20 baht to buy some food.

The beer was cheap, the atmosphere lively and the boys were always cute. It was a great place to spend an evening. The entertainment was the Muay Thai boxing ring but better than that, close to Pim's bar, the young boxers changed from their street clothes to their protective cups and their colorful shorts before entering the ring. They were not shy about revealing their muscular bodies nor were their handlers shy about massaging those young bodies to prepare the boys for the fight.

After their bout, the fighters would circulate around the numerous bars soliciting a financial reward for their efforts. I could never resist giving a small donation, not for their fighting prowess, but for their sweat-sheened bodies and the heady aroma of hard work.

At first when I visited, I would notice that a foreigner would get up and leave with one of the boys in tow. After several minutes or so they would return and, of course, my inquiring mind wanted to know where they had been. One evening my curiosity got the best of me and I discretely followed a couple as they walked out of the bar, made a left u-turn and went down the steps to the beach. There they turn left again and disappeared among the many posts supporting the bars above. In the end I discovered this was a well attended place to take young boys and girls to better discover their assets in private.

One evening a very cute boy began massaging my leg with one hand and rubbing his stomach with the other, indicating he was hungry. I gave him the usual 20baht and off he ran only to return with a couple of plastic containers of food. He plunk down beside me and handed me one of the 2 plastic forks he had. ‘How sweet and considerate’, I thought. Pim suggested that I buy him a drink seeing as he was taking up one of her chairs. He ordered a beer even though he looked too young.

There was something else different about his look. Turns out he was the one of many half-Thais who were conceived by a Thai lady and a long gone American service man. After the Viet Nam war, when tourism became popular, other westerners followed the American lead.

As we ate, he told me his name was Chai and he bluntly explained he had been with many men and he wanted to go with me. Hey….he was a business man who liked to get to the point with little small talk. And I really wanted to do business with him so we negotiated a price for the “all-night” service I wanted. I paid the bar bill and tipped Pim, who suddenly leaned close, nodded toward the boy and said, “Be careful”.

If Chai looks familiar to you, you may recognize him from numerous gay porn videos. He progressed to that opportunity a little more that a year after I knew him. I heard he did quite well for himself.

When we got to my room at the On-Hill-House Hotel, Chai was all business with quick showers and immediately to bed. No drink, no idle chitchat and no pre-sex activity. But that didn’t matter because he was one of the best performers in the art of sex that I had ever thought possible. He showed me moves and positions that elevated my emotions to great heights. I am usually a cum once and done guy but between the two of us I lost count. Finally, exhausted, we quieted down with me spooning him and hugging him as if I would never let him go. The fee that I promised him in the bar was going to be doubled.

Chai fell asleep quickly but it took a long time for my heart to slow to a normal rhythm. Eventually I released this sex-god and went for a shower to clean off the sweat and cum. Then back to bed and quickly to sleep.

Bright mid-morning sun woke me and I rolled over to try and have another go at Chai. He wasn’t there. He wasn’t anywhere. Also gone was the money from my wallet and my Pentax camera. I thought I had hidden my wallet well but, obviously, Chai was more experienced than me.

I was furious and I wanted justice. I knew where he worked and would confront him that evening. Police were out of the question because Chai was probably... therefore I would be in more trouble than him.

That evening when I arrived at Siren Bar, I saw Chai sitting with another farang at the other gay bar beside Pim’s. Pim gave me my beer, looked at me and asked, “You have problem?” I told her that she was right and I should have been careful. She offered a small smile and nodded her head. I simply starred fiercely at Chai until he looked over and saw me. I expected him to get up and run but no…he just wrapped his arms more tightly around his farang companion and smiled back.

With smoke coming from my ears, I got up and walked over to the farang and lightly tapped him on the shoulder. I asked if he was planning to take Chai for the night. He looked me up and down and said, “What if I am?” I explained that the boy was a thief and that he stole from me the night before. The farang laughed and said, “You must be new here. That’s not my problem and that’s not the boy's problem…..that’s your problem. You should be more careful”.

I stood back and starred for a moment. He was right. Pim was right. These boys are often treated badly, never trust a farang and are desperate for any funds made available. I was wrong to expect revenge. I just needed to be more careful. I smiled at Chai and returned to Pim’s bar and my beer.

Later Chai and the farang stood to leave but Chai detoured and came over to me. “Farang go home. Tomorrow, I go with you?” What cheek…but then I remembered how great he was in bed. “Yeah, sure, why not?”.

Life sure can be strange in Pattaya.

arsenal
May 10th, 2021, 18:37
Nut. A boyishly boyish boy from Nice Boys. I offed him and after the usual shower we got down.to business. Well, put it down to excessive use, too much sun, too many hours on the motorbike or whatever but not a great deal happening down there. Nut just shrugged, looked at me, smiled and said "I can play."

And play he did, like Ackler Bilk on his clarinet until his symphony reached its climatic end.

Some time later in Nice Boys this John beckoned Nut over. Nut shook his head and refused. The John tried again and again Nut refused explaining his reason to the boy stood next to him. I immediately invited Nut over for a drink and then a while later I offed him. I didn't ask him about the John, it was nothing to do with me. I just know that whatever it was was his fault.

Doug
May 10th, 2021, 19:55
Replying to when the Monty pool pics were taken. The 1st photo....I'm not sure what year. The last ones were in 2011. My last visit to Thailand was in 2015.

Doug
May 10th, 2021, 21:36
I don't agree with the edits to my stories or photos so I won't be posting any more.

dinagam
May 11th, 2021, 08:58
May I suggest Latin as a replacement moderator?

GWMinUS
May 11th, 2021, 10:58
I don't agree with the edits to my stories or photos so I won't be posting any more.

HUM Reason enough to decline to post any longer.
May I ask who and what were edited???

Koop khun krub

Moses
May 11th, 2021, 13:50
what were edited???

2 photos of boy who looks like minor been removed after complains of users. No text editing.

Keith
May 11th, 2021, 15:32
Hi. I have been a member for some time, and post quite happily, but I cannot access 'attached images', they are always greyed out. Can I cure this?

Brad the Impala
May 11th, 2021, 16:26
2 photos of boy who looks like minor been removed after complains of users. No text editing.

While entertaining, this thread has also been a little uncomfortable, with it's references to entertainment places that have previously been identified as haunts for those looking for under age partners.

Some text editing might also be appropriate.

gerefan2
May 11th, 2021, 21:41
I saw these pics before they were removed. Agree with the moderation.

goji
May 12th, 2021, 01:30
I saw these pics before they were removed. Agree with the moderation.

It's been nice to read all the past stories posted by other members & I hope all continue to post them.

However, I also agree with moderating action to enforce board rules that are in place for good reasons. Getting moderated isn't the worst disaster in the world and the mods here are so polite about it as well :).

Dodger
May 12th, 2021, 18:58
Butterfly Boy
Pattaya - 2002

By the time 2002 arrived I was well broken-in to the gay scene in Thailand, but still had rose-tinted glasses perched on the bridge of my nose, and a lifestyle where the “party” simply never ended.

I gravitated almost immediately to Sunee Plaza because the boys were my type, the scene was more relaxed and sleazy (just the why I like it), with no burning reason to look elsewhere.

A typical night out on-the-town for me would start slow and relaxed at Memories Café, where I’d chat with my friends, Jack, Ralph, and Oud, pinch a few of the staff’s fannies, and just enjoy the eye candy strolling down soi Sunee at dusk. After a sandwich and bit of chit chat at Memories I would always carve a direct path to Corner Bar to meet up with friends and start downing cold Leo’s to get the engine running. From there, it was usually Gogo time, unless I had plans to do something else.

I went with a group of friends one night (Thai and farang) to my favorite Karaoke in Day/Night which was Butterfly Karaoke. Like many of the Karaoke’s in this area, they were located on the upper levels of store fronts, and typically opened around midnight and closed after the sun came up. They were always filled to the max with boys passing bottles of 100 Pipers around and slurring the words to songs being blasted on the karaoke machines. If they could hook up with each other, that was great. If a farang walked in, he could hook up as well and have a great time in the process. There were 9 Karaoke Bars surrounding Hollywood Disco in Soi Day/Night during this period. Everyone had their favorite.

I was sitting on one of those circular sofa’s with friends who joined me from Euroboys Gogo, e.g., Mamasan Jack, Mamasan Oil, Oil’s Thai boyfriend named Golf who operated the music in Euroboys, and I think one or two Euro gogo dancers (Names?). My good friend Ula from Swedan was there as well.

We were just sitting there getting smashed on beer and 100 Pipers, when two young ladyboys and a str8 looking Thai boy joined our motley crew. They were friends of Jack and Oils and were a lot of fun to be around in general. The two ladyboys were both very cute, and at first, I remember thinking about possibly hooking up with one (or both) of them for some fun later on. As the evening (or early morning) wore on I found myself getting very attracted to the boy they were with. He was what some would describe as the boy-next-door type, but if I had a boy like this living next door to me, I would have never left home. I wasn’t normally attracted to the str8 types, but this guy was just too HOT.

He appeared to be in his later-teens/early twenties, cute as hell, shy and reserved personality, but, at the same time, fun and full of laughter. He was sitting directly across from me and I just couldn’t help but notice his crotch in the tight black jeans he was wearing. A few times he saw where my eyes were going and just smiled. The more the evening pressed on, the more obvious it became to the ladyboys that I was attracted to him – and he didn’t seem to mind at all. At one point I saw Jack lean over and say something to the boy, and he nodded his head “yes” and then came over to my side of the sofa and sat next to me. If you ever need help hooking up with a boy – just have a ladyboy mamasan along. They know exactly how to set a table.

His name was Dee (I think). It could have been Bee, or maybe Zee, or for that fact, it could have been Benjamin, I really don’t know. But for the sake of this story, I’m going to call him Dee.

By this time my friend Ula had already hooked up with one of the cute ladyboys and was feeling up her fake boobs with one hand – and trying to pull her pants off with the other. Oil and Golf got into a fight about something and Golf stormed out of the place. Jack was waving one hand in the air to flag a waiter over to order another bottle of 100 Pipers, while her other hand clutched her glass getting ready to slug down another shot. When Jack got mau he would always want to stand on a table and sing, and this night would be no different. The place was up for grabs, and by now I was busy massaging Dee’s crotch as it got harder and harder. It became clear to me even before I saw him with his pants off, exactly why the ladyboy’s had the HOTS for him.

Leading up to this night I had only had a few holidays in Thailand and considered myself a dedicated “TOP”, and always gravitated to the more feminine type gay boys for this reason. I had never been in the bottom position, and never had any burning desire to do so either. Thinking that Dee was either str8 or bi, I envisioned being back in the room with him and just sucking his cock and calling it a night. I was so attracted to him (and his cock) that even if he was just a lay-back I would be more than satisfied.

To this day I can’t remember leaving the Karaoke that night, let alone how we made it back to my place. All I know is that the sun was up…I didn’t lose my keys…and somehow we made it home in one piece. I’ll credit the cold shower I stood under for having the ability to regain consciousness, and I have a feeling Dee felt the same way.

When his towel dropped - so did my jaw. Evan after being with numerous Thai boys during my previous visits to Thailand, the initial impact of seeing their naked bodies, with such erotic perfection, was (is) still breathtaking. I remember sucking on his hard cock for a long time, until I though he was going to cum, but he had different plans. He asked me in a very calm and confident sounding voice, if I wanted him to fuck me. I’m not exactly sure of my exact words at this juncture, but knowing me, as drunk as I was, I probably said something on the order of: “Yes. ride me like the pony your father never brought you - you horny little devil you”…LOL. Seriously, I think I recall thinking about it briefly, and just nodding my head “Yes”.

Regardless of how I answered him, this was a first for me, and I remember having very mixed feelings, although, at no time regretted my decision to go through with this. The way he handled the situation was a mirror image of his thoughtful and gentle personality. I was laying on my back in the missionary position and he applied a great deal of patience making the initial entry. He was well-lubed up, and at first his prodding didn’t hurt at all – but then – all of a sudden – without any warning WOW,..WHAT THE FUCK… KATIE BAR THE DOORS. It felt like he rammed a goal keepers hockey stick sideways up my ass, and I thought I was going to need an ambulance.

He immediately pulled out and said “so sorry”. I remember having very mixed feeling at the time. I didn’t want that hockey stick of his up my ass again – but, at the same time, I couldn’t wait for him to try again. So, with the patience of a saint, he continued on. It hurt again after the head of his swollen cock made initial penetration, but not anywhere as bad as the first time. This time he stopped pushing and just let his cock rest in my ass for a few minutes before launching into space again. Little-by-little he inched forward, with ever-so-slight movements, until he was fully inserted and I felt my muscles relax.

He moved his hips in a medium speed – but powerful motions maintaining an exact tempo which was turning me on to no end. I felt myself liking it more and more as time went on – and started masturbating as he continuing his pumping action. The last thing I remember was him looking down at me with that adorable smile on his face as he started to groan. Just as I felt myself cumming, he pulled his cock out and shot his load all over my chest. My cum shot up in the same direction and mixed with his – leaving my entire chest and neck area soaked with hot cum…I was in heaven.

I guess it’s fair to say that I’ve changed over time from a dedicated “Top” to being “Versatile” with a preference for Top. I like to think that I’m free-thinking and uninhibited enough to just allow nature to guide my boat in whatever direction it chooses.

I never saw what’s-his-name again, but will never forget him.

Nirish guy
May 12th, 2021, 21:42
Look Dodger no need to be so shy, just tell us what really happened, no need to leave out the graphic details or anything ! lol

PS when you were pinching the fannies of the staff - I really hope you mean fannies in the American way there perhaps ( their ass) rather than in the British way ( i.e their pussies !) - well at least not while you were eating I hope anyway !! :)

dab69
May 12th, 2021, 23:44
Nirish start posting stories.

This thread can get about 50 pages.
Probably with just your first two weeks there

Nirish guy
May 13th, 2021, 03:49
Nirish start posting stories.

I only wish I could recall even some of the detail of my exploits !

I am so jealous also when I hear people talking of "in 2018 I went to this bar and met this guy and the sex was like this and like that" - I honestly in all my years of visiting Thailand ( and every other Country I've ever visited) can honestly say I usually remember only the sketchiest of details of the entire trip and rarely ever of my random liaisons with guys ( there are a few that do stick in my mind but that IS another story :-).

Most of the time when travelling I dont even try to hide that fact I can't remember people I've previously met / fucked anymore ( as I usually find that honesty is the best policy. When i get the usual "ohhh hi, you remember me ? We had sex before!" line from Thai boys I just admit to them that "no, sorry I have a TERRIBLE memory" and follow that up with "oh, we have sex did we, ok, very nice, tell me, can you recall did I enjoy it?" :-)

Only once has that genuinely back fired on me when walking home late at night on night well after closing time as I left Sunee Plaza. A macho Thai guy who was sitting with all his friends loudly shouted my name several times - and I guess I was tired /didn't like his approach so pretended I didn't hear him and walked on - he quickly jumped out of his chair and ran into the street to stop me and used the famous - "Hey, where you going, you remember me, we had sex before!" line - and as I'm guessing I was tired and weary and I just replied an honest "no, sorry I dont remember you ( I honestly didn't) and went to walk on.

He then got quite loud and vocal and a little threatening and did the whole "What. how you not remember ME, we fucked very good, many time, just one week ago, how you NOT remember ME, me I have Tattoo on my back and you said you like it very much before, so how you not remember ME !!!! "

I then realised he was fairly Mao and also slightly offended in front of his friends plus as I also had a vague recollection about fucking some guy with a big Tattoo on his back, so I lied and gave it my best shot at "ohhhh yes, I remember now, yes very good time, yes I remember you have tattoo of snake, yes now remember ( still not having a clue of course) - to which he exploded and I honestly thought he was going to punch me as he shouted "NOT SNAKE I have DRAGON !!! You think different boy NOT ME, FUCK YOU !" I quickly exited the scene at that point.

So, after my one and only attempt at bluffing I now find it less stressful just to put my hands up and admit I generally remember fuck all in life from any much that happened anytime before say last Tuesday or so usually - and so far that has worked out ok. The plus point of my shitty memory is that I can fuck the same moneyboy maybe three times over a trip or two and each time to me feels like the first to me - well, almost, so I guess there's always a sliver lining eh !:))

I do keep meaning to keep a diary or some form of score card or reference note as others seem to do on here, but I always end up getting caught up in the moment and FORGET to - plus fuck it, likes to short for that shit anyway !

Thankfully when I look through old photos on my phone I do get nice flashbacks of cute guys, great sex and fun times over many years - I just WISH now that I'm getting older I COULD remember a little bit more of it all ! But I'm also guessing part that perhaps the fact I can't may also be the exact reason as to why I was having so much fun at that time anyway :-)

GWMinUS
May 13th, 2021, 11:02

OK Moses, adequate reasons. Thanks

GWMinUS
May 14th, 2021, 10:42
I have been pondering what we are?? And found this definition...

WHAT DOES MANTHER MEAN?
A manther is the male version of a cougar, or a middle-aged woman who has the hots for younger men. Manthers are older men who pursue partners significantly younger than them.

HAHAHA But I think the Younger Partners are meant to be Women???
So where does that leave Us??

Dodger
May 14th, 2021, 11:47
......Most of the time when travelling I dont even try to hide that fact I can't remember people I've previously met / fucked anymore....

I routinely made a written list of the boys names I interacted with during each holiday while on the plane ride home. For some reason, the number of different boys I had been with always averaged 15 per holiday. Rarely did I ever go back and reference that list, and not even sure why I did this.

I've been with 6 "A's"...4 "B's"...3 "D's"...3 "J's", 4 "M's, and other's include Doe, Rai, Me, Fa, So La, Tee, and Doe,...6 Nueng's...47 Noi's...4 Ice's, a few Gangs, Gon's, and Guy's, and of course 27 named "Boy". and let's not forget, A, E, I, O, U, and sometimes Y. They're simply impossible to remember.

On-the-other-hand, there was always the same handful of names that stuck with me. Those were the Tried & True Favorites from the past. Just like music, there are some songs that you never get tired of - that are worth playing time-and-time-again.

goji
May 14th, 2021, 14:39
My list of boys met goes on the "Color Note" app on my phone. Name, where they come from, how it went and tip.
At the end of the trip, I e-mail it to myself and import to Excel.
Both the app version and the Excel version can easily be viewed before or during the next trip as a reminder.
More recently, I have taken to saving screenshots from apps, as a further aid to memory.

a447
May 14th, 2021, 14:55
I've been with 6 "A's"...4 "B's"...3 "D's"...3 "J's", 4 "M's, and other's include Doe, Rai, Me, Fa, So La, Tee, and Doe,...6 Nueng's...47 Noi's...4 Ice's, a few Gangs, Gon's, and Guy's, and of course 27 named "Boy". and let's not forget, A, E, I, O, U, and sometimes Y. They're simply impossible to remember.

Thank god you're not dyslexic!

StevieWonders
May 14th, 2021, 15:35
Thank god you're not dyslexic!

Dodger
May 14th, 2021, 20:36
Scorpion Boy

Bangkok

I would routinely spend my arrival nights in Bangkok at the Malaysia Hotel, where I would sleep off the jet lag – and then taxi to my home-away-from-home in Pattaya. There used to be a large room at the rear of Malaysia’s main floor restaurant which was always filled with off-duty working boys at the wee early morning hours. As jet-lagged as I was after the 27 hour journeys from Chicago, I would always dash up to my room for a quick shower…stop at the restaurant for a cup of coffee...and go directly in the back room to find a short-time partner to make my arrival night a memorable one. I was never disappointed.

After spending most of my time during my early holidays either traipsing around the Kingdom with my backpack and camcorder, or partying in Pattaya, I decided to check out Bangkok. Following a friend’s recommendation, I booked at room at Tarntawan Hotel on Suriwong Road. Perfect choice. Just a short walk over to Pat Pong…and a few minutes farther to Soi Twilight which was central to my plans for my first solo visit to the infamous City of Angels.

After getting all geared up to find a Thai dream boy somewhere, I ended up at Scorpion Bar on Soi Twilight listening to a solo guitarist surrounded by Vietnamese boys. There were so many cute boys there that I found myself losing the desire to look any farther. Two absolute dolls who were working as “greeters” at the front entrance guided me to a bar stool facing the front soi. They turned out to be two darling brothers. The younger appearing one, with blond hair and a face like an angel, had every farang on the soi twisting their heads around in a circle to get another look. He was one HOT ticket to put it mildly.

I was sitting there sipping my first beer and enjoying the bulge between the guitar players legs, when this doll wearing glasses strolled passed me and bumped into my shoulder. We both said excuse me and smiled, and I immediately wanted him…hahahahaha! I could lie and tell you some big lead-up to our getting together, or just tell you the truth. He was exactly my type: Bushy jet-black hair…cute face (a must)…slim…sexy eyes…great smile…perfect ass, and that’s all it took.

His name was Dinh, and like most of the boys in the bar that night, including the staff, he was Vietnamese. This surprised me a bit sitting there at a bar in Bangkok Thailand, bet heck, who was I to complain. He was also friends with the owner of the bar who I assumed was the one recruiting these golden nuggets from Ho Chi Minh City.

Dinh was a student at some school in Bangkok (???). I can’t recall what school or what grade he was in…, and no, it wasn’t an elementary school you perverts…LOL. He wore thick black-rimmed glasses making him appear very studious and was wearing a small backpack and carrying a book in his hands when he entered the bar. The first thing that got my attention (other than his ass), was how polite and well-spoken he was. I immediately offered him a drink which he accepted, and the two of us became fully engaged in the process of “bonding with beers”.

I noticed that the other boys in the bar seemed to have a high level of respect for Dihn when they would speak with him, leaving me with an impression that maybe he was just enjoying the drinks and casual conversation, with no real motivation to take it any farther with me. I remained a bit unsure about this for the next two hours – as we enjoyed the music… talked about each other’s lives…smoked a joint at one point with two of his friends…and started laughing at everything going on around us. Finally, I felt his hand rest on my knee, which, as trite and naïve as this may sound, was just the type of body language I was hoping for.

I remember him walking back to his bar stool from the hung nam at one point, and without thinking, I just put my arms around his slim curvy waist and slid one hand down grasping the cheek of his ass giving me an instant hard-on. He just smiled and planted his lips on mine and started kissing me, while poking the tip of his tongue in my mouth which put me on the moon. I think we may have ordered one more drink, but it wasn’t long after that when I remember him asking me where my hotel was. We were joking earlier about reading books for fun, so I told him he could come to my room so we could read some books together. He said with a smile, “no, I come to your room for “Chich”, which I later learned translates to “Sex” or “Fuck” or something like that in Vietnamese.

His skin was smooth as silk, but a much lighter tome than the Thai boys I had been with. His body was flawless, and his cock was big and thick, with a giant mushroom head – made for sucking. He kissed like a girl, and didn’t waste any time letting me know which position he preferred. He slid down the bed and took my cock in his mouth and gave me one of the best blowjobs I had ever had in my life. I maneuvered myself into position and did my best to return the favor. I remember kissing him and seeing his eyes roll back in his head, as he simultaneously rolled over on the bed with his legs spread wide-open exposing the dark brown crevasse in his ass. I had to taste him, and licked and sucked until I felt him start to pump his ass up and down which drove me crazy.

He was laying flat on his stomach when I first entered him. I felt him tense up - but then relax a bit after I started slowly fucking him. He was so soft and warm inside. I had all I could do to keep from cumming too soon, and he wasn’t helping matters by pooching his plump smooth ass up the in air while groaning at the same time. I grabbed his hips and pulled him into the doggy position where I could achieve full penetration, and then it was off to the races. I filled the crevasse of his ass with my cum, and then entered him again and continued fucking him until I felt him tense up and start muttering something in Vietnamese…as his hot cum shot all over the bed.

We never discussed the duration of his visit, and it was up to him if he wanted to get dressed and leave or stay there for the night. He thought about it a minute, and said that he better leave because he had class the next morning and needed to change clothes before school. I was a bit disappointed, but told him I fully understood. He asked me what my plans were for the next night (which was my last night in Bangkok) and I told him honestly that I just wanted to explore some other areas in Bangkok – but would stay in contact with him via e:mail.

The next time I hooked up with Dinh was almost exactly one year later. We met at the same bar stools at Scorpion Bar, chugged about the same number of beers, smoked another joint with his friends, and went back to Tarntawan for a repeat of the fabulous night we had together one year earlier.

- One night in Bangkok, and the world's your oyster
- The bars are temples, but the pearls ain't free
- You'll find a god in every golden cloister
- And if you're lucky then the god's a HE
- I can feel an angel sliding up to me

https://www.google.com/search?q=one+night+in+bangkok+song+utube&rlz=1C1CHBD_enTH825TH825&oq=one+night+in+bangkok+song+utube&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i333l2.11509j1j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

a447
May 14th, 2021, 21:22
The younger appearing one, with blond hair and a face like an angel, had every farang on the soi twisting their heads around in a circle to get another look. He was one HOT ticket to put it mildly.

Oh, the memories!!

I spent many a night sitting at the bar with those 2 brothers. I was totally smitten by the younger one who, as you said, had the face of an angel. I also used the same description in a trip report. OMG! I even thought in my dreams that I'd take him to Japan where he would have graced the cover of every teen magazine and we would have made an absolute fortune.

The boss at Scorpion assured me he was of age, but even at 18 he was too young for me, so I had no interest in having sex with him. But I would have loved to take him back to the hotel, have him sit naked on the bed and just stare at him for a few hours!

His brother was also very attractive indeed and would often stand behind me as I sat on the stool so that I could reach back and have a quick grope. To be honest, there wasn't much to grab hold of, unfortunately.

But of course, they were not available - they were only there to lure in the customers. I remember Christian being very upset about this.

I would sit with them for hours, regularly slipping them 100 baht notes so that they would stay with me. When the boss suggested they go and sit with other customers they always insisted on staying with me. As far as I saw it, it was a case of first in best dressed. Lol

I didn't find any of the other Vietnanese guys especially attractive, but sometimes their friends would drop by and they were certainly up for some fun. But previous unsatisfactory experiences with Vietnamese guys meant I wasn't willing to take a chance.

The younger brother left Scorpion and worked as a waiter in one of the Soi Twilight bars (Fresh boys?) But then he disappeared from the scene.

If only he were gay and available. My God, he was sitting on an absolute goldmine!

Zebedee
May 14th, 2021, 22:04
This cant be the same Vietnamese brothers in the Scorpion Bar that I'm thinking of. This is the first time Ive ever heard of anyone offing him. The younger stunner, who I offered quite a sum to the then owner to off him but was refused, and I repeated the offer on a few occasions on subsequent visits but was always refused. I always bought him a drink and he sat with me, but no luck. I got the impression he wasn't gay and was unavailable at any price. If he was,I would have gladly paid it he was one in a million! LOL

Congrats Dodger, but I think we have two different individuals in mind.

goji
May 14th, 2021, 23:16
Well done Dodger.
The only Vietnamese I remember in Scorpion were as cute as hell and they appeared to merely be the "bait" to get the punters in to buy drinks.
In Scorpion, I quickly found they neither had an interest in an off nor were any good for conversation, as they had to translate from Vietnamese to English via their phones.

Over the years, I've had a grand total of one Vietnamese lad come back to my hotel room and he was in Singapore.
I nearly had another one from the old Fresh Boys bar, in Soi Twilight, but a check of numbers on his documents showed this was taking the bar brand name too literally for my liking. No go. Only a few weeks out, but my holiday did not last long enough.

gerefan2
May 14th, 2021, 23:18
This cant be the same Vietnamese brothers in the Scorpion Bar that I'm thinking of. This is the first time Ive ever heard of anyone offing him.

That’s not the way I read Dodgers story. I think it was another guy he offed.

Perhaps Dodger could clarify

Zebedee
May 14th, 2021, 23:55
This cant be the same Vietnamese brothers in the Scorpion Bar that I'm thinking of.
Congrats Dodger, but I think we have two different individuals in mind.

Yes of course, it would have been different guys. I did not mean to dispute anything Dodger said. But the guy I had in mind, I tried very very hard to off him. Normally I would struggle to remember a guys face after a few weeks, but the scorpion bar guy even though it must be about 7 or 8 years ago now,I can still see his face in my minds eye.
I'm pretty sure there were posts about him on the board a few years ago, as I was not the only one bowled over by him.

I should have worded my initial post better, apologies Dodger.

Brad the Impala
May 15th, 2021, 01:05
C'mon guys, credit where credit is due! How many pairs of brothers can there have been at Scorpion??!! Clearly Dodger is hot tottie and pulling expert.

Zebedee
May 15th, 2021, 02:00
C'mon guys, credit where credit is due! How many pairs of brothers can there have been at Scorpion??!! Clearly Dodger is hot tottie and pulling expert.

Guys come and go in bars practically on a daily basis at least they did seven or eight years ago, it was a different guy. Thats not taking away from Dodgers charm offensive. It was my mistake, my post was badly written and not thought through and now I have confused things.

arsenal
May 15th, 2021, 04:10
Zebs wrote.
"Guys come and go in bars practically on a daily basis at least they did seven or eight years ago,"

Eros, Goodboys and even Nice Boys were great at that. The one or two nighters. Anyone remember Earth at Nice Boys? Betcha don't. He was only there for two nights and only one of those was working. If he'd stayed had have been a superstar. So stunning was he that for the one and only time I offed two boys consecutively from the same bar.

I always drop the Nice Boys back right outside the bar and tell whoever is standing there (usually Beer) "boy delivery service" then thank them and kiss them goodbye...several times, for clarity you understand. However on this occasion the road was blocked by a truck. Earth insisted we walk all the way round past The Corner Bar so that I could do that to him with Beer watching. Class act.

Dodger
May 15th, 2021, 09:01

After reading some of the comments I went back and read my post - and fail to see what needs to be clarified.

The boy I offed that night was a Vietnamese named Dinh - not the bond cutie at the front door.

My interaction with Blondi came 2 years later after Dinh returned to Vietnam - believe it or not...(that's another story)

To put all those weeping hearts to rest - Blondi returned to HMC somewhere around 2006-2007 (I think) to get married. He was loaded!

a447
May 15th, 2021, 10:41
Blondi returned to HMC somewhere around 2006-2007 (I think) to get married. He was loaded!

Are you sure about those dates, Dodger? I only ask because I just checked my Bangkok report from April 2015:

I headed off to Soi Twilight. It was around 11 pm and very busy. I made my way to Scorpion bar and who should be sitting there but one of the Vietnamese brothers. He told me his impossible cute younger brother, Boy, was now working at Freshboys as a waiter.

And this from July 2015:

I then headed over to Soi Twilight to Scorpion Bar. The older brother, Dai, sat with me. They have a heap of new boys, a couple of whom were really attractive. His brother, Boy, works at Freshboys. Dai told me that he was now married and had a baby.

It would have to be the same brothers, surely. At least, you'd think so. So maybe they returned to Bangkok.

But whenever it was, the face of the younger brother is burned into my memory. I would love to see what he looks like now.

Zebedee
May 15th, 2021, 11:46
But whenever it was, the face of the younger brother is burned into my memory. I would love to see what he looks like now.

If it was the same guy we're talking about, I'd have payed big money to have my face buried in his ass!

Dodger
May 15th, 2021, 11:47
[QUOTE=a447;278335]

Are you sure about those dates, Dodger? I only ask because I just checked my Bangkok report from April 2015:/QUOTE]

No, not at all. I'm never sure of dates, and sometimes wonder what epoch I'm in.

My visits to Scorpion were all prior to 2015, that I do know.

If Blondi's brother Dai told you in 2015 that his brother was married and currently working at Fresh Boys - then he must have returned to Thailand at some point after getting married to work again. Nothing surprising about this at all. I seriously doubt he could earn the same amount of money in VN. I bet my tip alone was more than he could earn in HCM City in a year...LOL.

I'd wager he still has fabulous looks, as long as he's avoided getting involved with hard drugs, or drinking too much. I've seen some pretty HOT guys ruin their looks over the years, but he seemed too intelligent and well-grounded for that to happen.

On-the-other-hand, I had a real crush on Leonardo DiCaprio back when he was cast in the movie "Titanic", but 5 years later he put on a lot of weight, his face puffed up, and those Dream Boy looks sank with the ship.

a447
May 15th, 2021, 12:11
If Blondi's brother Dai told you in 2015 that his brother was married

Actually, my OP was badly worded. It was the older brother, Dai, who was married, not blondi.

StevieWonders
May 15th, 2021, 12:59
Actually, my OP was badly worded.What a surprise.

Dodger
May 15th, 2021, 13:07
Actually, my OP was badly worded. It was the older brother, Dai, who was married, not blondi.

Well, that means both cuties are now "hooked".

Two lucky girls!!!

It's a shame, because if Blondi would have been open to working freelance (for top dollar of course) he could have made enough money to retire in 2 years time.

I remember posting something about him years ago and couldn't believe how many fans he had.

Dodger
May 15th, 2021, 20:33

......Eros, Goodboys and even Nice Boys were great at that. The one or two nighters.

Do you remember My Mic? They seemed very popular with the short time university boys, who would come to town...work for a few nights (or few weeks) and then disappear. Some real dolls too.

When Nice Boys first started new dancers would come and go more frequently the same way, - but as time went on, the staff never changed and it got a bit stale.

Some of the best looking boys I've ever seen were only in the picture for a short flash. Such as shame.

goji
May 15th, 2021, 20:59
Do you remember My Mic?

Mic My if I remember correctly ?
Rebranded as Power Boys, but they seemed to still be working through the stock of Mic My branded bar tabs up until the end.

Zebedee
May 15th, 2021, 21:31
Some of the best looking boys I've ever seen were only in the picture for a short flash. Such as shame.

yes, you have to strike while the boys are hot!

I'll get my coat

cdnmatt
May 15th, 2021, 21:47
Yeah, it was Mic My. I actually liked that bar, one of my favs.

Was on good terms with one of the waiters there. Was a go-go boy, then transitionted to waiter which he liked much more as he got to choose who offed him that way. Cute guy too, good heart, nice ass.

arsenal
May 15th, 2021, 22:22
"Do you remember My Mic? They seemed very popular with the short time university boys, who would come to town...work for a few nights (or few weeks) and then disappear. Some real dolls too.

When Nice Boys first started new dancers would come and go more frequently the same way, - but as time went on, the staff never changed and it got a bit stale.

Some of the best looking boys I've ever seen were only in the picture for a short flash. Such as shame. "

Yes. I offed the doorman, O, a couple of times. I've often sat in PB as the only custoner and wondered why they don't try and replicate a little of the pzazz of Nice Boys. MFAS is right to a certain extent. They desperately needed new talent and letting go of a few of the old guard. Not the stars like Chop, Mar, Tui and Dong but some of the others were dead wood. A go go bar needs constant fresh faces.

gerefan2
May 15th, 2021, 23:14
A go go bar needs constant fresh faces.

Nowadays a fresh face needs a Gogo bar!

Dodger
May 16th, 2021, 08:15

I've often sat in PB as the only customer and wondered why they don't try and replicate a little of the pzazz of Nice Boys. MFAS is right to a certain extent. They desperately needed new talent and letting go of a few of the old guard. Not the stars like Chop, Mar, Tui and Dong but some of the others were dead wood. A go go bar needs constant fresh faces.

When Beer & Mac opened the doors to Nice Boys right after KAOS closed its doors, they had a handful of seasoned ladyboy mamasans on staff who handled the recruiting of new boys, training of boys, and overall management of the service delivery process. Slowly the ladyboys started disappearing, which left only Beer and Mac to handle these tasks. In my opinion, they failed miserably. I've been friends with these two maniacs for over 20 years and credit them for their tenacity at keeping the doors open as long as they have, but recruiting was clearly never their strong suit.

I know many here will disagree with me about this, but those screeching ladyboys of the past, more specifically, the older more seasoned ladyboy mamasan's, were both the foundation and the backbone of every successful boy bar I've ever seen. As irritating as they could be at times, I always viewed them as being a necessary evil.

Again, I know some will disagree, but when the owner of a boy bar takes on the chore of recruiting his own staff, the boys tend to be the types that the owner himself prefers, not necessarily what the customers prefer. Jim, owner of the old JimJimmyJames Gogo originally wanted to handle the staffing all by himself which backfired almost immediately. He finally listened to reason and hired a seasoned ladyboy mamasan to handle this for him, and within a matter of a few weeks the place was beaming with an assortment of boy types with fresh faces, and he had himself a successful business with plenty of smiling customers.

Ladyboys know exactly what customers want, and they know how to recruit them.

Ruthrieston
May 16th, 2021, 09:00
Certainly the ladyboy mamasans were a whole lot better at the job than the very scary tomboy who hung around Mic My, always demanding, very aggressively, that you buy him a drink and just generally being very rude and unwelcoming.

Dodger
May 16th, 2021, 09:28
Certainly the ladyboy mamasans were a whole lot better at the job than the very scary tomboy who hung around Mic My, always demanding, very aggressively, that you buy him a drink and just generally being very rude and unwelcoming.

She/he was the second most repulsive person I ever had to look at. First place went to that seedy ladyman who ran Goodboys.

cdnmatt
May 16th, 2021, 09:40
I don't know, maybe I'm just more of a relaxed type of guy, but I've never had an issue with the ladyboy mamasans. Some of you talk of them as if they ruined your entire vacation, or something, whereas they were fine for me.

Sure, they liked it when you bought them a drink, but who doesn't? I like it when people buy me a drink too.

I can't remember any being overly pushy, at least not to the point of being a nuisance. Sure, they liked to make sure you found what you're looking for, but that's their job. Not always required, but I recall them helping facilitate some interactions, and they're very helpful in that manner.

I don't know, when I was walking over to Sunnee from Mosaik for a night out, whether or not I was going to bump into a ladyboy mamasan really wasn't on my mind. I could have been sitting by myself in some condo in Canada, or sitting in a hotel on a business trip preparing for next day's meetings, but out of all the places in the world I was walking over to Sunnee Plaza, so was a little tough to dampen my mood. Having to talk with a ladyboy mamasn was just part of the experience, and definitely not one I viewed as negative.

francois
May 16th, 2021, 13:15
The Tomboy mamasan at Power Boys was the reason I stopped going there. She drove most customers away.

goji
May 16th, 2021, 15:27
Eventually I managed to get to the things to the stage where that mamasan would go away & scowl at me from a distance, where it could be safely ignored.

a447
May 16th, 2021, 15:52
The Tomboy mamasan at Power Boys was the reason I stopped going there. She drove most customers away.

"She" was a real turn-off. I had a number of unpleasant encounters with her.

In the end, I told her to fuck off and if she ever approached me again I'd walk or and never come back.

After that she left me alone.

I think she later moved to Nice Boys.

Manforallseasons
May 16th, 2021, 15:56
"She" was a real turn-off. I had a number of unpleasant encounters with her.

In the end, I told her to fuck off and if she ever approached me again I'd walk or and never come back.

After that she left me alone.

I think she later moved to Nice Boys.

Agree she has been gone a long time....now the bar is gone too. Will be interesting to see if Nice Boys a s Winner will ever reopen.

Dodger
May 16th, 2021, 16:00
Phat, Mic Mys manager (shown below) was a real sweetheart.

Many, including myself complained to Phat about the Tom's snakelike behavior many times, but apparently she/he was related to the family who pulled the purse strings. The boys hated her too.

cdnmatt
May 16th, 2021, 16:21
I'm sorry, but are you guys serious? A ~3 block neighborhood, nothing but bars and boys in white briefts, music going, alcohol at every turn, all boys happy and willing to please you at a moments notice, and everything else.

That one person though.... god damn it, screwed everything up. Why can't we have a Sunnee Plaza without that that one person?

Do you guys even hear yourselves?

I've been sitting here alone for the past 3 years due to going blind, then pandemic, and all that shit. Gotta admit, that one annoying mamasan really doesn't seem like something to complain about.

There's worst things in life. Like being a Palestinian on the Gaza strip right now. I'm sure that must be be worst than the annoying mamasan in Sunnee Plaza. Then you guys seriously have the gall to complain that Sunnee is dead nowadays?

colmx
May 16th, 2021, 18:38
I'm pretty sure that Phat was Jim (the Tom boys) lover?

Dodger
May 16th, 2021, 19:12
I'm pretty sure that Phat was Jim (the Tom boys) lover?

That would explain the complaints falling on deaf ears.

She (Jim) was certainly good at flipping her tongue.

Ruthrieston
May 17th, 2021, 09:14
Sorry if I annoyed you cdnmatt, but I was just sharing a memory from years ago. The rude tomboy certainly never put me off going to Sunnee where a good friend ran a couple of bars over the years, and my boyfriend of six and a half years worked in a restaurant for a couple of years. When I first came to live in Pattaya in 2011 a good friend really enjoyed dragging me into every go go bar in the plaza, which took a while! Although I haven't been into a go go bar in a long time I really hope that Nice Boys opens up again as the restrictions are slowly lifted in Chonburi over the nest couple of weeks I shall definitely go there to support the bar.

cdnmatt
May 17th, 2021, 10:27
Sorry if I annoyed you cdnmatt

Ohhh, no worries and please don't take anything I say personally. It is the internet after all.

I'm just getting tired of this whole Covid thing, as I'm sure all of us are.

Not to mention, Elon Must decided to tweet out a few days ago that Tesla is no longer accepting bitcoin, crashing the price by over 30% in the last few days. I sure love that a good chunk of my finances are at the whim of an eccentric billionaire's mood swings.

StevieWonders
May 17th, 2021, 11:28
I'm just getting tired of this whole Covid thing, as I'm sure all of us are.NOT all of us Matt. Some of us who have an interest in history are fascinated by something we’ve heretofore only read about, and those with an interest in medicine and science are applauding the medical advances made in so short a time. Then there’s Walpole’s famous dictum about “those who feel” vs. “those who think”.

Not to mention, Elon Must decided to tweet out a few days ago that Tesla is no longer accepting bitcoin, crashing the price by over 30% in the last few days. I sure love that a good chunk of my finances are at the whim of an eccentric billionaire's mood swings.Remind us, Matt, who was the member who harangued us in post after post about the wonders of Bitcoin?

Dodger
May 17th, 2021, 12:05
Sorry if I annoyed you cdnmatt, but I was just sharing a memory from years ago.

Ruthrieston, that's all this Post is supposed to be about: "Sharing Memories".

You never have to apologize to anyone for sharing your thoughts on a Post that I start.

Thanks for contributing.

StevieWonders
May 17th, 2021, 12:43
You never have to apologize to anyone for sharing your thoughts on a Post that I start.Delusions of adequacy ;)

goji
May 17th, 2021, 14:32
Sorry if I annoyed you cdnmatt, but I was just sharing a memory from years ago.

He's probably being a troll again. Put him on ignore, along with all the Frequent handles & we can get this thread back on topic.

Nirish guy
May 17th, 2021, 16:35
Elon Must decided to tweet out a few days ago that Tesla is no longer accepting bitcoin, crashing the price by over 30% in the last few days. I sure love that a good chunk of my finances are at the whim of an eccentric billionaire's mood swings.

Or when you say "whims" perhaps an organised "pump and dump" plan might be more true ! I'm amazed he's still getting away with this shit - especially after this last fine. Mind you I guess when the profit vastly outweighs the fine then why wouldn't he ! Like yourself I wish he would just stick to making space rockets and perhaps cars just now to perhaps help get THAT stock price back up again rather than pissing about with bitcoin side hustles - albeit a very profitable one it seems !

christianpfc
May 18th, 2021, 22:36
...Name, where they come from, how it went and tip.
More recently, I have taken to saving screenshots from apps, as a further aid to memory.
I take notes and screenshots as well. I remember names poorly, but places very well. Tattoos is not an issue as it was ten years ago, now I meet boys with tattoos and I take note of the tattoos as well (then only thing a boy cannot lie about or change!).

But of course, they were not available - they were only there to lure in the customers. I remember Christian being very upset about this.
You remember correctly. That was the first time a boy refused me and left a very bitter aftertaste. I am very sensitive of what I consider false promises, and avoid bars with such practices (boys to lure in customers but who don't go with customers).

I found a picture I took of two Vietnamese boys in Scorpion bar and put in "gay online dating forum".

Dodger
May 19th, 2021, 15:40
KAOS BOY

Everyone has their favorite Gogo bar. Mine, without question, was always KAOS in Sunee Plaza. I liked almost all of them, and visited others frequently, but KAOS just seemed like a universe where I belonged, with a never-ending supply of dazzling stars to tempt the taste buds, and always a good time.

I was having a drink with the owner LuLu one night right after opening watching the boys wander in and change from their street clothes to their underwear, when I spotted a boy who I hadn’t seen for a while walk in. His name was Rung (pronounced Lung) who had apparently just been released from the monkey house for petty theft. Mac, the KAOS mamasan (now the mamasan at Nice Boys) walked over and told me that Rung had been caught fleecing some farang of his wallet during an off and was now going to attempt to beg for his job back.

Rung was one of those boys who literally grew up on the streets and was a born pick-pocket. He could rival the accomplishments of Oliver Twist’s best friend, The Artful Dodger, when it came to his honed skills in this area, and everybody in town knew him.

He was one of those boys who literally grew up on the streets and learned to survive the best he could under some pretty tough circumstances for an adolescent. The first time I ever saw him he was shacking up at a small beer bar across from Monty’s pool, turning tricks for pocket change. Years later when he sprouted his wings, he started free-lancing around the area, and eventually landed a job at KAOS as a waiter. For some reason Beer, the Manager of KAOS at the time (now owner of Nice Boys) thought he would work out better as a waiter. At least that’s the impression I had.

Rung, over the years, had transitioned from a scrubby-looking moppy-haired street urchin, to an absolutely gorgeous well-groomed boy who turned a lot of heads and could dazzle you with his smile. The problem he had was that, regardless of how much money he was earning legitimately, he just couldn’t stop stealing. I was with him once in a 7/11 and he walked out with all kinds of makeup stuffed in his pockets that I don’t think he even needed. I was so pissed off at him that I came close to cracking him in the head. I remember yelling at him and asking him why he just didn’t ask me to buy that crap for him, versus stealing it, and he just laughed and said, “he couldn’t help it, it was just so much fun”. Go figure!

Right or wrong in the eyes of anyone else, I always liked him. He never, in all the years I knew him ever stole anything from me, nor did he ever act like anything other than a total gentlemen when we were out having drinks together. He rolled into town when he was around 10 years old…housed and groomed by a few ladyboys who centered their lives around yaba…and had to out-maneuver the street mafia when he did turn a trick to avoid getting robbed of his money.

LuLu got up from where he was seated next to me, and went and sat down next to Rung. I don’t think the conversation lasted more than a minute, and Rung was walking back out the door with his head hung low. For obvious reasons, LuLu could never hire him back again.

Later that night I saw Rung hanging around the soi on the side of Corner Bar and I invited him to join me for a drink. He wasn’t very upset at all, and just seemed resigned to going back to doing what he did best – and that’s surviving on the streets. Fortunately many farang knew him and liked him, so he wouldn’t be going hungry anytime soon.

He eventually landed a waiter job at Sundown GoGo across from KAOS working for this hyperactive farang (Colin) who had a reputation for screaming at his staff all the time and treating them like slaves. This wasn’t a good fit for Rung so he was back on the streets again in the matter of a few short weeks. I would see him from time-to-time, and always took time to say hi and buy him a drink. His spirit was never broken, and I think that’s what I liked the most about him.

One year later, I had just returned to Thailand for my routine holiday, and heard the news about Rung as soon as I hit the bar scene in Sunee. He had been arrested for stealing 300,000 baht out of a farang’s room safe, and was incarcerated in Chonburi Prison. When I heard the amount of 300,000 baht I almost dropped my drink on the floor. According to what my friends read in the newspapers, the farang had just arrived in Pattaya for holiday and was planning to put a down payment on a condo in Jomtien. Why anyone would carry that much cash was a mind-blower for everyone.

Apparently, the first thing this brilliant farang did was go to Sunee Plaza – get drunk – pick up Rung – take him to his room for a short time – passes out on the bed with the room safe open. I know this isn’t a laughing matter, but after just giving you an overview of Rung’s personal history, can you just imaginje the look on Rung’s face???. I bet those eyes of his were popping right out of his skull when he opened the safe and saw stacks of thousands just sitting there for the taking.

The police chased Rung across several provinces, and when they captured him he was in a hotel somewhere up in Isaan with a half-dozen friends partying their asses off. He apparently had a van that he rented – filled it with his friends – and started partying across the Kingdom.

Rumor has it that the money, which the newspapers claim was never recovered, is what got Rung out of prison after serving only 3-4 months.

The last time I saw him he was riding on the back of a song teaw heading down Second Road. I heard him yell my name. I waved. We exchanged smiles. He held up his mobile phone – either as a symbol to call him, or as another trophy…I’ll never know.

I hope he’s OK.

Oliver2
May 19th, 2021, 16:10
And all our old friends.

But Kaos....not so sure. I claim that its toilets are the mankiest I've ever pee'd in, including an open pit I used in a school in the West African bush. Cute guys, without doubt, but I found the oral sex performed by an elderly gent on a dancer, right next to me rather off-putting. They were taking up the space of six people, no joke in those days when space was at a premium.

But one memory. There a guy I liked a lot; in fact , he'd been strongly recommended to me by a friend. I arranged a meeting the next day (always a perilous undertaking) and he was a no- show. Worse than that, there were a succession of phone calls stating he was on his way. Which he wasn't. Finally, a female phoned to say he had an injured foot and wouldn't grace my hotel room.

That was a precious afternoon in Pattaya wasted.

Two or three years later, I was having a drink in one of the Climbing Wall gay bars in Chiang Mai when I became aware of one of the free-lancers who was staring at me intently. It turned-out that he was the guy who'd stood me up; he'd recognised me, though not me him. . Now a student at CMU, he was earning tips in the evenings.

And that evening, the meeting arranged two or three years ago was at last consummated. It wasn't great.

goji
May 19th, 2021, 16:41
I arranged a meeting the next day (always a perilous undertaking) and he was a no- show. Worse than that, there were a succession of phone calls stating he was on his way. Which he wasn't. Finally, a female phoned to say he had an injured foot and wouldn't grace my hotel room.

That was a precious afternoon in Pattaya wasted.

When I remember, having agreed the meeting time, I always specify that I'm waiting 10 minutes maximum. In practice, I might cut them slightly more slack. However, as anyone traveling any distance in Pattaya usually arrives on a motorcycle, there's no excuse.
However, even some usually fairly nice boys are prone to falling asleep at random times and missing appointments. People working in regular jobs might set an alarm to ensure they get up on time, but such process optimization does not extend to all bar boys.

Oliver2
May 19th, 2021, 16:57
Good advice....eighteen years too late for me!

Dodger
May 20th, 2021, 11:27
...... Cute guys, without doubt, but I found the oral sex performed by an elderly gent on a dancer, right next to me rather off-putting.

I walked into Euro Boys Gogo right after it first opened and witnessed a very young ladyboy sucking on a dancers cock while he was still standing on the stage.

She kept sucking until the boy came on her face - and then walked very slowly past the seated customers (including me) - smiling devilishly while licking the cum off her lips.

Honestly, none of this bothered me, expect the boy she gave the blowjob too was the boy I came there to off...LOL

Only in Thailand!

arsenal
May 20th, 2021, 12:42
'I don't want to talk to you, I just want to look at the boys' has always rid me of any mamasan issues.

One of the best was the quite fulsome one who worked in Wild West Boys and then X-Boys. Very strict with the boys during the WWB naked run round the bar she made sure the boys didn't cover their willies in any way.

Oliver2
May 20th, 2021, 14:02
Do other posters recall allegations that a certain mamasan/owner of a Patong bar , many years ago, ran the bar in the style of Dotheboys Hall? With a stick?

More recently, I saw a mamasan in Boyztown wielding a club as she paraded up and down the bar. In her case it was to intimidate a customer who had evidently upset her. A guy he'd offed (or was about to off) was whispering urgently to him....say nothing! don't speak! He obviously knew her well.

arsenal
May 20th, 2021, 14:10
Which bar?

Patanawet
May 20th, 2021, 14:23
Which bar?
'She' owned several establishments.

Zebedee
May 20th, 2021, 22:21
Delusions of adequacy ;)

Delusions of adequacy on your part I fear Joe

It's just a coincidence I'm sure. Believe it or not I came across that by accident, it doesn't prove anything. lol

Dax
May 22nd, 2021, 06:10
Gotta say, Dodger, your updates are a big part of why I enjoy this forum so much. Stay safe........

Oliver2
May 22nd, 2021, 14:04
It has to be agreed that posts about experiences in Thailand are more interesting- to me, anyway- than internecine warfare. In my experience, the Thai guys I've met are rather more interesting than we are.

Dodger
May 24th, 2021, 11:05
Panorama Boy

My very first venture into Boyztown led me to Panorama Bar, which, at the time, was the pinnacle of Boyztown.

It was 7:00 PM and the Gogo bars weren’t open yet, but almost every seat in Panorama was taken. The first time I sat at the bar I was literally blown-away at the scene. I heard foreign accents originating from so many different countries, at least a dozen smiling Thai boys neatly dressed in matching bar outfits, and thousands of tiny Italian lights glowing from the sois in front of BoyzBoyzBoys, Splash, Throb, Ambience, The Venue,, and the other venues in this unbelievable Wonder Land I found myself in.

I had only visited the gay scene a few times prior to this and was still a bit in the fog regarding the lay-of-the-land. Similar to a Genie popping out of a bottle, an elderly farang just appeared out of nowhere and plopped in the bar stool next to me. He introduced himself as being Ian from Australia – and did so in a manner in which he seemed to think that I may have heard of him. Ian was a true gentleman, with a very bash and colorful personality, thin as a rail, with bushy grey hair and eyelashes which nearly covered his eyes. He exuded the energy and spirit for fun of a 20 year man, definitely not someone in his eighties. I liked him immediately.

For the next hour, Ian spoke nonstop, and I listened without making a peep. He had been visiting Thailand routinely since the Vietnam War era in the 1960’s and recalled, in precise detail, how Pattaya evolved, specifically the gay scene which had become his home-away-from-home after the war ended.

He told me that the area where we were sitting in (Boyztown), as well as that whole southern section of Pattaya, was nothing but rice paddies when he first visited. Walking Street only ran for a block or two along a dirt road where it stands today, which is where he first went to party during his military R&R. He said that the only large bar at the time outside of Walking Street that he recalled was the Tahitian Queen which hosted girls, and only one small unnamed bar out on Bali Hai pier where a handful of gay boys made themselves available. That was about it.

He said that Gentlemen’s Club was the first official gay bar in Boyztown, followed by Cockpit Gogo, and then Moonlight Gogo, which was housed in an old wooden shack on the corner of Second Road and Pattayaland Soi 3. After that, he said the gay scene just exploded into what it is today.

Ian gave me a thorough education on “The Boys”, which was almost exactly what another old friend Carolina Jim, would repeat to me years later. Ian's rules were simple; A) Never fall in love with a whore, B) Never promise them anything you don’t plan on giving them (they remember everything), and C) Only give them money for the service they provide. Nothing more, nothing less. His lessons were invaluable to me – but, unfortunately, I didn’t listen to a word.

He is also credited to introducing me to my first official (whatever that means) Thai boyfriend. After we finished slugging down a half-dozen steins of Singha, (at my expense mind you), Ian ushered a very cute waiter over to where we were seated. He told me that this boy was one of the nicest boys he’s ever come across in Thailand, and told the boy that he just knew that I was a nice farang as well. The boy’s name was Sa. I had been checking him out the whole time Ian was talking that night, trying my best to exchange smiles between the foot traffic in the bar, and constant tasks he had to perform. I'm almost certain that Ian picked up on this...bushy eyelashes, or not.

I was so new at this stuff that I didn’t even know that bar staff were available to go off. It was Ian who enlightened me to this fact, shortly after pulling up another bar stool for the boy to sit directly next to me.

As long as Sa was drinking with a customer he didn’t have to wait on tables....so never had to wait on another table that night. The 3 of us sat there talking and laughing for half the night before Ian got up and said he had to leave because a boy was meeting him at his room. Ian and I would remain friends for the next 5 years, until he just disappeared. According to the owner of Panorama, Ian just returned to Australia after his last holiday and was never heard from again. He was dearly missed by many.

Sa and I ended up at Moonlight drinking more beer and partying with a few of his friends of his that worked there. Moonlight became my regular haunt for a few years to follow, along with Star Boys across Second Road. This is right before I first stepped foot in Sunee Plaza.
Sa was a great lover…fabulous body…friendly outgoing personality…and a very enthusiastic and dedicated “bottom”. We never shacked up together, but saw each other regularly for about two years. I actually ended up flipped head-over-heels for one of his friends at Moonlight…but that’s another story for another day.

Thank you Ian for your friendship and inspiration. Every time I sit at Panorama or pass the Tahitian Queen I think of you.

Armando
May 24th, 2021, 12:17
I wonder when mamasans became the objects of loathing that many have been writing about. In the 'old' days, the original Twilight bar was managed by two ageing ladymen, one of whom was always behind the bar. Over quite a few years I never heard either bark orders to the boys, other than to berate a boy on stage who was using his squashed up underpants to mask his dick.

They also had a near midget retainer who would place the extra seats on the large floor area at weekends when the number of customers was considerably larger. He had a greater influence over the boys, but little interaction with customers. Twilight seemed pretty genteel then. The same was true of the mamasans in some of the other gogo bars I recall, like Apollo and X-Treme.

mr giggles
May 24th, 2021, 16:12
Panorama Boy

My very first venture into Boyztown led me to Panorama Bar, which, at the time, was the pinnacle of Boyztown.
I had only visited the gay scene a few times prior to this and was still a bit in the fog regarding the lay-of-the-land. Similar to a Genie popping out of a bottle, an elderly farang just appeared out of nowhere and plopped in the bar stool next to me. He introduced himself as being Ian from Australia – and did so in a manner in which he seemed to think that I may have heard of him. Ian was a true gentleman, with a very bash and colorful personality, thin as a rail, with bushy grey hair and eyelashes which nearly covered his eyes. He exuded the energy and spirit for fun of a 20 year man, definitely not someone in his eighties. .

"Ian" must have been one of the oldest soldiers in Vietnam, if he was then in his eighties...

Zebedee
May 24th, 2021, 17:28
Thank you Dodger, as Oliver said already, it is these type of posts... a stroll down memory lane ...that many of us can instantly relate to, are the ones that are most appreciated.

Oliver2
May 24th, 2021, 21:44
Yes, thanks for the Panorama memories....they are some of the happiest of the past twenty-five years.

Every evening I'd arrive early (at about 1900?) to ensure a front-row seat and watch the carnival parade. Seemingly all the go go dancers from the three sois would be near Cockpit and BBB, perhaps meeting friends, or even attracting an early punter, before eating at the food stalls near Shamrock. Then they'd sashay off to their bars of employment and we, the Panorama guests, would prepare for our nightly trawl, perhaps meeting one of them.

Happy days. I often think that, if I were to be offered a well-deserved eternity of delight, I'd choose it to be in the front row of Panorama between 1900 and 2000. Even more so than in the go go bars themselves. After all, not only was the experience itself pleasurable but it was heightened by what lay ahead.

sglad
May 24th, 2021, 23:10
Happy days. I often think that, if I were to be offered a well-deserved eternity of delight, I'd choose it to be in the front row of Panorama between 1900 and 2000. Even more so than in the go go bars themselves. After all, not only was the experience itself pleasurable but it was heightened by what lay ahead.

Really? For all your talk of your loving, saintly boyfriend Pee Pee - and I guess it's just that, talk - one would think you would want to spend an eternity with him, not watching a bunch of whores eat, gather and walk past.

Ruthrieston
May 25th, 2021, 09:13
Ah, great memories of my first trip to Thailand in 1998, with a group of friends, two of whom had been here many times before. I think Panorama was then called Cocobanana Bar??

jvt22222
May 25th, 2021, 12:20
Over many, many years drinking, chatting and ogling at Cocobanana/Panorama, my most memorable evening there was 9/11/2001 ... was thoroughly enjoying the evening with a dear Philippine friend from my Cambodia days when it became evident that something was up ... lots of murmuring, oohing and aahing ... folks were gathering around the TVs watching the reports of the first plane crashing into the World Trade Center ... I was totally speechless watching the second plane hit the second tower ... I might have been the only American there that early evening ... having no idea what it all meant, called it a night and headed home to be glued to CNN for days ... often think of the night that changed history at Cocobanana/Panorama.

Oliver2
May 25th, 2021, 14:01
Yes; Panorama was Cocobanana when I arrived in '95. I don't know if there was a change of ownership but the bar remained much the same.
Something I didn't mention was that, at that time, it had a number of cute waiters available. One of their plusses was that,unlike a number of the go-go dancers at the time, some of whom were recent arrivals from the country, they spoke good English (at least, the ones I met did) and their experience of dealing with customers ensured that their conversation went beyond the what-your-name- where you- come-from mantra.

Dodger
May 25th, 2021, 14:12

One of their plusses was that, unlike a number of the go-go dancers at the time, some of whom were recent arrivals from the country, they spoke good English (at least, the ones I met did) and their experience of dealing with customers ensured that their conversation went beyond the what-your-name- where you- come-from mantra.

Funny you mention that, because after getting accustomed to boys there speaking fluent English, I thought it would be like that everywhere else. I had a lot to learn.

The owner (I believe his name was Tim, but could be mistaken) had hired two Thai brothers as managers, and they were two of the nicest guys I've ever met. Do you happen to remember them - or their names?

Oliver2
May 25th, 2021, 14:47
Yes, I remember Tim. He was also the owner of Funny Boys, which was a well-loved and well- run bar in the same soi. And yes, there were two brothers who ran Panorama, one of whom was still there when I paid my last visit about three years ago. I think he may have been Lek, but I'm not sure. He never wore a name badge like others did! The privilege of being The Boss, I suppose. The other brother left many years ago.
Panorama's slightly elevated position at the end of Boyztown was always its USP

When it comes to language, in my early years the busses from Isaan were still arriving in Bangkok and being met by Pattaya bar-owners. It's amazing when you think of it; these young guys, straight off the farm in many cases finding themselves among the bright lights of Pattaya.
And then being confronted by people like us. And our money. Learning to speak English was perhaps the easiest aspect of their new lives.

And a final thought; I'd put my money on many of them having little experience of electricity before arriving in Pattaya, at least in their homes. P. was still doing his homework by candle-light at that time.

a447
May 25th, 2021, 18:13
Posts unrelated to this topic have been moved here :

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?22133-More-hydra-talk

Dodger
May 26th, 2021, 08:10
Posts unrelated to this topic have been moved ......

Thank you a447.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPIdRJlzERo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPIdRJlzERo

Dodger
June 15th, 2021, 15:52
Hey Nineteen - 2009

I was standing on the upper mezzanine at Jomtien Complex just gazing down at the night lights and smiling faces of the boys who were arriving for work at the gay venues below. The music was playing at a pretty high volume at Two Faces Bar across the soi, but it was far enough down the soi that it wouldn’t bother me at night. At least I hoped so.

I had just moved out of Chateau Dale Condo where I had been renting a unit from friends during my holidays for the 5 previous years. Chateau Dale is set back from Thrapraya Road far enough to provide peace & quiet in the evenings, and has one of the nicest swimming pools in South Pattaya. I missed it already.

I moved into a more economical unit in the Complex primarily because my boyfriend Thep had just been incarcerated (long story), and would be spending the next 3 years living rent-free in a cell block at Nong Palai Prison. I just felt like a change was in order, and I always liked The Complex.

I was fortunate enough to have negotiated a one year lease at a reduced rate for a large corner unit, which boasted 3 spacious rooms, a compact European style kitchen, and large hung nam complete with an elevated Jacuzzi large enough to fit 2 people comfortably (or 4 boys in a pinch). The unit had been designed for the original owner when the building was first built, thus the reason for the Jacuzzi and a few other upgrades.

I ended up with a one year contract for 72,000 THB – for 57sqm’s located within stumbling distance to 15 boy bars. Worked for me!

I picked up some basic furnishings, stocked the kitchen, and started shopping around for a decent stereo system during my first week back in town. After visiting several stores I found what I was looking for at a music store in the Outlet Mall, just off the intersection of Threprasit and Sukumvit Roads.

While walking down one of the isles my internal “Boy Radar” started sounding the alarm…and for good reason. Right in front of me stood one of those boys that’s so HOT that he causes the ground to shift and things start moving in slow motion. He was standing on a step ladder loading some stock on a shelf and had no idea that he had an admirer inspecting every single curve in his snug trousers at that very moment.

He looked down at me…smiled… and asked me if I needed any help. So many things went through my mind – but I kept it polite. I told him the type of music system I was looking for and he said he would gladly assist me.

At first glance he looked gay to me. He wasn’t camp or anything, nor was he wearing any eye shadow, but it would be hard to imagine a str8 boy being as pretty as he was. He spoke perfect English, and it was obvious he had received some level of higher education based on his communication skills, as well as his technical competence when it came to sound systems.

After nearly 2 hours of fidgeting and testing out various systems I found the one I wanted. Normally, I wouldn’t have had the patience to spend that much time shopping for anything, but I was really enjoying being with him.

He carted the stereo components I wanted up to the counter and stood there with me as the girl rang up the charges and started filling out all of those ridiculous forms. Then, when she finished with all the signing, stamping, stapling, and stacking of papers, she asked me if I wanted installation services which were free. At first I didn’t answer her because I wasn’t sure if I wanted this or not. I had spent my entire life putting sound systems together and didn’t think I’d need any help, but before I replied, dream boy interjected the fact that he was the one who did the installations.

WELL…that changed the whole scenario. My response to the girl then was “of course I’ll need installation services”. It was then that I learned that the boys name was Geng.

During the 2 hours we spent together in the store we already knew a little bit about each other. He knew that I had just arrived in Thailand for holiday…the fact that I had moved into a new rental unit in a gay area…and that I had a partner before – but there were problems now. I knew that he had just turned 19…completed 2 years of technical school…had aspirations of having his own business doing electrical installations…and had family in Saraburi. He knew I was attracted to him. I hadn’t the foggiest clue what he was thinking.

He showed up at my door only 20 minutes late (which, for a Thai, is miraculous). He was wearing the same clothes he had on at the store the previous day, only this time his hair appeared to be wet and more stylish than before. The first thing he noticed was my bass guitar and amplifier which were sitting in the corner of the living room. BINGO, we had something in common. It turned out he played a 6 string acoustical guitar…wrote his own songs…and spent some time playing in a band up in Saraburi. I told him a bit about my background in music in Chicago – and that became the central theme in all of our discussions going forward. Saved by the bell!

I spent the previous night sitting around Dolce Vita’s, sipping beer and thinking about what I wanted to say to Geng when he showed up. Hooking up with a boy in a host bar or gogo is simple business, but trying to put-the-moves on a boy who isn’t in the working circuit is a horse of a different color. At least for me it is. This is typical for me: I move into a place that’s right in the middle of 100 available working boys, and what do I do? Go out and try to hook up with an electrical technician. Go figure!

Geng carefully unpacked all of the components and started unraveling the speaker wire which had to be run in 3 rooms. I offered him a Sinha beer which he declined, but then changed his mind 30 minutes later. The whole job took about 1-1/2 hours, and by 12 noon we had the music cranked and the speakers were just what I was looking for. He picked out a CD I had by the band Steely Dan and he actually knew the lyrics to several of the songs. I have yet to ever meet another Thai who even heard of that band – let alone be able to sing along.

By this time we had both polished off 3 or 4 beers and smoked a joint, and I can honestly say that we both felt comfortable with each other at this stage. We were sitting next to each other on the sofa and I found myself feeling a bit nervous about what was going to come next. The dialogue that followed was a bit hilarious. I reached in my pocket and pulled out 1,500 baht which I had folded in my front pocket for the occasion. He immediately said that a tip wouldn’t be necessary. I said, “this isn’t for the installation”…and left it at that. He put his hands in his face and started laughing, and then repeated the fact that a tip wasn’t necessary. Right when he finished speaking I motioned for him to move closer to me.

He seemed a bit nervous too and said he needed to use the hung nam, where he stayed for at least 15 minutes. I knew I was about to either become a crowned prince – or be reduced to a pauper when the door to that hung nam opened.

He walked out with the most irresistible expression on his face - carrying his work clothes over one arm – with a white towel draped around his thin waist. I was in heaven!

I jumped into bed with him not having the foggiest clue if he was gay, bi, or str8, and at this point, it didn’t matter. For me the fun has always been in the chase. I love spontaneity and risk taking. For me, this is the most erotic part.

I took the lead and started sucking his cock and playing with his perfectly shaped smooth ass until I felt him ease-up and relax. He muttered the words “please wear condom” which was like music to my ears. The only words he spoke after that were “please go slowly”. Once he started feeling relaxed, and I could feel his hips doing a subtle pumping motion, I slowly removed my fingers from his warm hole and started inserting my cock a little at a time. He groaned and flinched throughout the process, but finally settled down and started smiling and pumping his hips again.

He came once when I was sucking his cock, and again just moments after I reached orgasm inside him. He said that this was the first time he tried this – and I believed him.

We switched from beer to coffee after that, and spent a little time chatting before he had to leave. I took advantage of his second visit to the hung nam to slip the Steely Dan CD inside his tool box.

After that, I became submersed with the nightlife in Sunee, as well as routine prison visits to feed Thep during that chaotic period in my life, and we never got around to hooking up again, but my memories of him will stay etched in my mind forever.

The last time I saw him he was walking with a pretty young puying at the Threprasit Night Market in 2011. We stopped and talked for a few minutes while his girlfriend continued shopping. The first thing he did was thank me for the Steely Dan CD. Then he asked me what I was shopping for…and I said “a new stereo system” and walked away with a smile on my face and a hand-wave. (Jai yen)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvg5mbM6FGs

snotface
June 17th, 2021, 08:40
Another visit to the catacombs has unearthed this post of mine from May 2005 on the Pattayagay board. Neal posted it here of his own accord about eight years ago. I hope it will bear another outing and raise a smile or two in these tough times. I've tinkered with it quite a bit, snipping here, adding there. Not strictly a 'boy story', more a 'farang story', but never mind.

My fish farm hell

I've just returned from a weekend in Ko Samet, my first visit to the island. In appearance it didn't quite live up to my expectations. It has fine white beaches but hardly any palm trees, which I consider de rigueur for a paradise island. I was told they were all cut down when resorts started to be developed there. Other trees are plentiful, but, apart from a few flame trees, they are not particularly striking, more of a green background fuzz. I stayed at the Malibu Resort in the horseshoe bay of Ao Wong Duan, because that's where the English friend I accompanied always stays. It's considered relatively upmarket, with its white-washed bungalows in a pretty garden setting, but I thought my room rather tatty and very much overpriced at 1700B a night (low season). The breakfast was nothing special either.

We spent our first full day doing typical lazy, beachy things. We both had Thai companions with us. My friend, who was celebrating his 48th birthday, has a boyfriend of two years' standing who is clearly in love with him (yes, it is possible). My own companion was a handsome barboy who gives me good service and seems to like me, without ever claiming to love me, and that suits me just dandy. The two boys discovered a mutual interest in digging with their hands for 'hoi' (rising tone), tiny shellfish. Most of the other occupants of the beach at this time of year were Thais along for the weekend. Not overcrowded, very relaxing.

On the Sunday we went for a speedboat trip round the island. We stopped for some snorkelling (well, let's be accurate, the others did, I merely pretended to since I get panic attacks underwater), then we proceeded to a fish farm, where the fun really began. Quite why I did it I'll never know, but on ascending the few wooden steps from the boat I briefly surveyed the grid of net-covered holding tanks separated by two-planks-wide paths and then stepped directly onto what I thought was a solid surface but which a moment's study would have shown to be merely a black canvas strip next to the netting but serving the same purpose. I distinctly recall my English friend raising his voice in alarm and saying,'No, don't do that!' Ah, but I was already past the point of no return, you see, and the result was predictable: I went straight through the canvas into the tank with accompanying ripping and sploshing sounds. Goodness, was I surprised! There was a great flurry of activity to get me out again, which was duly achieved in short order. I assured everyone I was all right, more concerned about the poor camera hanging round my neck. Miraculously, only the linen case had got wet and the camera itself seemed unscathed. We all peered into the tank to see what fate I had been spared - just some pink and orange fish about a foot long which looked far too well brought up and polite to take so much as a nibble at a farang's legs. BUT in adjoining tanks there were turtles and, I kid you not, a small shark. For some reason it occurred to me that I really must sort out some health insurance.

After the fish farm we went to a restaurant situated out at sea for a lunchtime snack. The ribbing from my English friend had got into full swing by now. Comments like, 'When you go fishing you're meant to take some bait, you know, not use yourself'. Or, 'Why didn't you tell me you were going to be doing Mr Bean impressions - you were, weren't you?' After one pause for verbal re-arming, he said, 'If you'd fallen in I could have understood it. It would have been daft but would at least have been explicable in terms of the behaviour of a sane person. But to step in, deliberately, purposefully...' His eyes widened with merriment and his mouth hung open in apparent amazement. 'Aw, c'mon,' I said, 'there are worse things to be than a complete prat, you know.' 'Like what?' he said. 'Well, like... a murderer, for instance.' He shook his head sadly in denial of my suggestion. 'Well, all right then... a mass murderer,' I said. 'You know, Hitler, Stalin...' This time he thought about it and then wiggled his downward-turned horizontal palm to indicate that maybe, just maybe, I was on to something. I could see from the wicked, thoughtful glint in his eye that all this was merely the beginning, the first ripples of an ever-expanding circle of ridicule. Other people, lots of other people, were going to hear about this. Soon I'd be approached by total strangers in the street who'd point and say, 'Hey, aren't you the cretin who stepped into the fish tank...' I smiled sadly and resigned myself to my fate with quiet dignity. Meanwhile, interestingly enough, our two Thai companions were remaining aloof from all the badinage. I really don't think it is in the Thai nature to use the personal misfortune of others as an excuse for ritual humiliation. I like Thai people.

On the Sunday evening there was a sit-down meal at one long table for all the Thai workers at the Malibu Resort, about 35 in all. My English friend organises this at his own expense every year, a wonderful gesture I think, which wouldn't even occur to most of us. In explanation he had told me about their working conditions: up to 15 hours a day for 100B, meals not included, one day off a month if they were lucky. I had already seen their living accommodation: a group of primitive shacks on waste ground behind the bungalows. So it was a pleasure to watch them all tucking into the great plates of food and sampling the array of drinks. It had been obvious to me all weekend how these people hold my friend in real affection; now he was beaming at all of them with the conviviality of one of Dickens' larger-than-life characters. At one point his boyfriend, sitting next to him at the head of the table, announced that he was 'too happy to eat', a felicitous expression which had my English friend and I casting about for other applications ('I'm too happy to settle my bill...').

After the meal a Thai with a microphone called forward each worker in turn to be presented with an envelope containing 500B and a hug from my English friend. A photographer would snap the happy scene. When it was finally over, I congratulated my friend on his largesse and on having carried it all off so well. He grimaced and said, 'I hate every moment of the award ceremony part. I find it exquisitely embarrassing. But it's how they like things to be done out here.' Knowing him and his impressively large ego as well as I do, I thought he was perhaps being just a little disingenuous there (but this was not a time for cynicism!). Lilting Isaan music had been playing throughout the meal and now people started wandering onto the floor to dance. I believe I might even have done a bit of arm-flailing myself. We had a traditional Thai cock-up when the music kept stopping, but no one seemed to care. A few people were getting hammered on the booze, but it just seemed to bring out high spirits, not aggression. When I left at about eleven, people were drifting away but a hard core continued apparently till two or three in the morning.

The Monday morning was overcast and drizzly with some thunder rolling about. After more hugs and farewells from staff members, mainly directed at my friend, we all boarded the speedboat heading back to Ban Phe on the mainland. As we skimmed over the water, my friend nodded to one side and said innocently, 'There's another fish farm over there if you'd like us to make a quick detour...' Bastard!

arsenal
June 21st, 2021, 13:07
This has appeared on the Easy Rider thread but it deserves a second outing.

One afternoon after torrential rain I was headed home along Sukhumvit. In places it was, as usual flooded and in one particular place over a good deep. Some bikes got through while others stalled and konked out. Mine was the latter.

Ever had your bike stall or walked through foot deep flood water? Its horrible. Freezing cold and dirty, you don't know what's there so it's way scarier than you might think. Plus you've got cars going past so there's a wash to contend with.

However two Thai guys had set themselves up as a search and rescue team. As soon as any bike cut out they immediately waded across stopping the cars as they did so. One took the bike and one took me and confidently brought us both back to the safety of the roadside. So many thanks guys.

Dodger
July 8th, 2021, 16:36
Lost in the Forest.

I’m not sure what year it was, but it had to have been sometime between 1998 and 2018.

I was excited about seeing a new boy in town who just started gracing the stage at MyMic Gogo in Sunee Plaza. I saw him for the first time the night before - twirling around the stage with the number 11 pinned to his snug-fitting white undies, but by the time I tried to flag him over for a drink another farang had already grabbed him by the arm and was tugging him off the stage. A real eye-catch.

I had just enough time before MyMic opened to have a beer and chat with friends a bit, and ended up stopping at Forest House Bar which was right next to MyMic. If by chance colmx is reading this - he may be able to zoom in on the approximate decade, because I remember saying hi to him in passing that night. He was heading to MyMic as well.

Prior to Martin from Scotland purchasing Forest House, it was pretty basic inside with a bunch of old rattan chairs and plants scattered around which provided a nice open-air ambiance. The mamasan who ran Forest House at that time was a pleasant enough woman, and she always had a nice selection of boys dressed in street clothes sitting in the front benches to attract customers.

No sooner than I walked in, I saw a boy I had never laid eyes on before sitting alone near the rear of the bar reading a magazine. He wasn’t dressed up like the others boys, rather a bit sloppy in his dress with baggy cargo pants which appeared to belong to his older brother, and a long-sleeved shirt which was oversized as well. It wasn’t his clothes that caught my eye, it was his adorable face. He gave one quick glance in my direction and I could see in the reflection of the street lights that he was a doll.

His name was Film, and he was a nephew of the mamasan who had invited him to visit Pattaya for a few days during his school break. (I don’t remember how old he was, nor do I remember what grade he was in at school). The mamasan, who I was on very good terms with, came over to greet me and immediately saw who my eyes were focused on. She smiled, and asked me if I wanted to meet her nephew. She followed that by telling me he was a very nice boy. It was all downhill after that.

I knew from the moment I met him that he was in fact a genuinely “nice boy”, but he seemed a bit out of place hanging around Sunee Plaza. He lived and attended school in Chachoengsao and had aspirations of one day becoming a Motocross Bike Racer, which seemed to fit his personality, e.g., steady, calm, sturdy, focused, etc.

He had an ivory-toned light complexion – dusty long brown hair – pretty boy face with long eye lashes and adorable puffy lips. I couldn’t tell too much about his body with the baggy clothes he was wearing, but I didn’t think a face like his could be attached to anything other than a nice body. Apparently the ladyboys wandering past Forest House had the same impression, because several of them walked over to where we were seated and kissed his cheeks…muttering the words “Sweet Candy” as they exited the bar.

Like always, my plans for my evenings were always carved in sand and changed with the wind. After enjoying 20 minutes of conversation with this boy in his baggy pants, I felt inclined to get to know him better…and my plans to hook up with number 11 got temporarily placed on the back burner.

I asked him if he wanted to go with me to Green Chairs Bar to shoot some snooker and he gladly accepted. He seemed eager to get out of that dark bar and into the bright lights to have some fun. At least that was my impression. I wasn’t sure how to handle the situation with his aunt (the mamasan) so I just approached the situation openly and honestly. I had been in Thailand long enough to know - that anytime a mamasan brings a boy onto the scene, there’s always a motive. I handed her enough money to cover our drinks and the customary off fee which she accepted with a smile.

Watching him perched over the snooker table gave its first clue as to shape of his ass. Curves sculpted by the Gods…only in Thailand!. The more we drank – the more he seemed to enjoy pooching his butt in the air when preparing to take a shot. Maybe it was just my imagination, but by the expressions on a half dozen other farangs faces, his pose was being universally appreciated.

After taking his final shot he returned to his bar stool next to me, and instead of sitting in it, opted to remain standing with his hand placed on my leg while leaning against me, with no complaints from me whatsoever. This is the first time we had body contact, as my hands just started floating aimlessly across the terrain. His hips were so soft and curvy with two love-handles which would be just perfect for holding onto in a storm. I felt his body flinch slightly as my right hand slowly guided over the firm contours of his ass.

I could sense how this night was going to end. And it’s that single fleeting moment in time when you know that the gates to paradise are going to be breached - that’s nearly as good as the sexual experience itself.

I actually don’t remember my hand making its way to his crotch, but somehow, as if guided by the moon (more likely the Leo beer), that’s where it ended up, and I was in heaven. I felt the plump girth of his soft cock which had been flopping around inside those baggy cargo pants all night slowly getting firmer with each rub of my hand. At one point he looked directly in my eyes and smiled, (one of “those” smiles), which put me on the moon. I remember kissing him somewhere. Not sure where. It could have been his forehead. It could have been his lips. But, in any event, my kiss was immediately following with an invitation to spend the night with me. His head nodded the direction I was hoping it would and a few minutes later I was paying the bar bin and we headed back out into the night.

He handled himself well in the bar…shot a pretty good game of snooker…but I sensed the scope of his experience didn’t extend too far beyond that. Once inside the room he became very quiet, but went directly to the shower and then exited completely naked. He had his baggy pants and oversized shirt neatly folded and tucked under one arm as if he was preparing to stand in line for a military inspection. And his half-hard cock was bobbing from side-to-side with every step he took which took my breath away. He was adorable!

I turned on the TV - handed him the remote, and went to take a shower myself. When I exited the hung nam I saw him lying in bed with his hard cock standing to attention as he continued pushing the buttons on the remote control. As beautiful and sensual as he was, it was obvious that he had very little experience being with a man. Knowing this ahead of time, I was prepared to be gentle…move slowly…and just focus on giving him some good feelings.

I played with his nipples and licked his cock for a long time until I sensed that he was relaxed and “wanting it” versus just “receiving it”. Even after I felt him moving his hips in an effort to push his cock deeper in my mouth, I kept pulling away – while continuing to lick him from the base of his testicles to the end of his shaft – and then back again. At one point he reached down and started pushing the back of my head and I heard him mutter the words “ suck me”, and even then I resisted. I kept teasing him until I could see drops of cum dripping off the tip of his cock, and his high-pitched groans started filling the room.

I applied KY to the fingers on my right hand – and started massaging his anal aperture while sucking him at the same time. This didn’t last long. No sooner than I inserted a second finger in his tight ass – he simultaneously arched his back…let out a loud groan…and filled my mouth with an endless stream of his clear warm cum.

He offered to give me a handjob when we were finished which I gladly accepted. I just laid back and continued fondling his moist half-hard cock with my eyes closed – which was as fulfilling as it needed to be for me that night with him.

That was the beginning of a friendship that would last for years. The Mamasan would always tell me when Film was going to visit for a few days – and it became customary for us to hook up for a game of snooker at Green Chairs, guzzle beers, and spend the night together – experimenting more and more as time went on.

Forest House changed owners a short time after that era. The mamasan worked for a while at either MyMic or Powerboys (I can’t remember) before moving on. The last I heard, Film started racing motorbikes at the national level, and was also seen by a few of the Sunee regulars on TV a few times, which always made me feel good.

There are just so many great guys like this in Thailand....and no, they're not all the same.