PDA

View Full Version : Cannabis Cafe Opens Next to Immigration

Dodger
April 28th, 2021, 19:58
Enjoy a cup of Ganja Coffee at the new Marijuana Cafe which just opened up right next to Immigration in Jomtien.

Finally, someone's got their thinking cap on.

Getting a little buzz before standing in those long immigration lines sounds good to me.

Now, if they could just pipe some Crosby, Stills & Nash jams in the parking lot, that would be even better.

https://www.pattayamail.com/latestnews/news/cannabis-cafe-opens-next-to-jomtien-immigration-351760

arsenal
April 29th, 2021, 10:09
When it opens Dodger you should go there. Buy a coffee, some munchies and flare up a doobie. Then unblock steviewonders and enjoy the unbridled insanity. Have a laugh as he's been following you all over the board, checking minute by minute desperate to reply every time you post. It has been quite entertaining watching a form of meltdown. Cruel and unkind perhaps but entertaining. So please, for the time being keep frequent on ignore cos I want to see just how manic he can get.

Cue short and trite reply..Don't disappoint me now.

Dodger
April 29th, 2021, 14:52
When it opens Dodger you should go there. Buy a coffee, some munchies and flare up a doobie.

Don't tempt me.

I bet the mood inside Immigration will change dramatically. With smiling farang drifting around with bags of potatoe chips - laughing every time an agent barks at them for doing something wrong...LOL

As far as our Board Troll goes, most of us have already put him on "Permanent Ignore", so he's tossing his venom at ghosts right now.

Hilarious when you think about it!

Now, where's that doobie?

goji
April 29th, 2021, 16:14
Then unblock steviewonders and enjoy the unbridled insanity.

That's the very last thing anyone should do.
We have over 7 billion people on the planet, so just try to interact with the pleasant ones who add something, rather than those who are constantly subtracting.

arsenal
May 9th, 2021, 15:42
Hard Rock Hotel is now offering delivery. That's of no interest to me. However I did take a look at their menu and noticed the breakfast. Advertised as breakfast for three people. Which three people? Two anorexics and a midget. After a busy nights carousing in Pattaya I could happily demolish that all by myself. Stingy.

Brad the Impala
May 10th, 2021, 03:28
So that would be after you have had the extra long hotdog for starters...........

maump
October 19th, 2022, 08:55
https://bk.asia-city.com/city-living/news/heres-where-you-can-buy-cannabis-pattaya-right-now-weed-map

Dodger
October 19th, 2022, 16:15
Just in time for presenting Pattaya as a "Family Vacation Destination".

These Pot places should keep the kids busy while mom and dad are busy getting sloshed at the bars.