PDA

View Full Version : The Prostitutes are Hiding

Dodger
April 26th, 2021, 12:39
Police claim there are no prostitutes in Pattaya.

That's the headline in the article linked below:

https://www.pattayamail.com/featured/police-find-no-prostitution-in-pattaya-again-352486

With all the bars shuttered closed, what are the prostitutes supposed to do, stand in front of Central Festival holding signs?

goji
April 26th, 2021, 15:10
stand in front of Central Festival holding signs

Well in the evening, in normal times, the hookers stand on the beach all the way from walking street up past Central Festival.
No signs, but the dress code & approaches to clients give it away.
As we also know, the police have prime beach front premises next to Central, well placed to not observe any of this.

Although there were relatively few of them this year, so it was possible to have a pleasant walk up the beach without any obstruction from hookers and their clients.

cdnmatt
April 26th, 2021, 17:02
This reminds me... I was having an afternoon bar at a bar just on the corner of the opening to Walking Street one day. It was maybe 4 or 5 pm.

I see this maybe mid-30s dad with his maybe 7yo son. Quite obviously their first time to Pattays because the dad was looking rather lost, head on a swivel surveying the situation, trying to figure out where they should go. Looked down Walking Street from the corner, had a confused look on his face as if to say, "I didn't see this in the brochures", then promptly turned around and starting going the other direction with his son.

I think he must have read the "come for a nice family vacation with no hookers or red light districts" version of the web site.

Oliver2
April 26th, 2021, 17:03
Apparently, there was a time when money-boys congregated near the Dusit beach. Another "beat" was on Buddha Hill. Usually active after the bars closed. This was the case in the early 2000s... or so I'm reliably informed.

dab69
April 27th, 2021, 07:23
And from the other thread I must say I have never known any there either.
The police might be telling the truth.

Now if they were inquiring about high class hustlers, rent boys, or money boys
that would be totally different.

latintopxxx
April 28th, 2021, 04:04
OMG...now I know the end is nigh...no MBs in Pattaya...?!? end oif the world as we know it...next icebegs will appear over the horizon on Dongtang beach..

Armando
April 28th, 2021, 09:29
Does anyone ever believe what they read in the Pattaya Mail?

Dodger
April 28th, 2021, 10:29
Does anyone ever believe what they read in the Pattaya Mail?

Now that you mention it...No....LOL