PDA

View Full Version : Idle chat about guys... Where are they now?

bucknaway
August 13th, 2006, 23:00
Sometimes I think back and remember certain events, people, situations, smells, flavors and emotions during my holiday in Thailand. Seldom does any one thing stand out in my memory.

Some things I will probably never forget. I partly remember the first Thai guy I met. He acted as if he was a virgin and I met him at the same time that I met a Farang internet friend who was also on holiday in Thailand. We all went out for a dinner and a show and later that night I had rough & wild sex with the guy I met. The next day my Farang friend asked me about my experience and I told him and he shared with me that he had met the same guy earlier in the day and the Thai guy told him that he was 100% bottom but with me.... He slapped his chest and said with pride of himself being 100% Top.... But he is not the one that comes to mind when I think of a special guy in Thailand.

It is funny... Before I talk about the guy... Lets talk about food... When I think of food in Thailand I think of the Malaysia Hotel Restaurant... I love the spring rolls there... Not the best food but I have never been disappointed in a meal there. I have eaten at far better places but for some reason when I think of the food in Thailand I think of this place.

Now when I think of soup, (Still on food) noodle soup, I think of the street vendor outside of DJ station. I think of the small plastic chairs, the tiny women from the gogo bars in string tops and tiny skirts, the vendors calling out to their prey, the seedy tuk-tuk drivers sitting in wait for a sucker, the sound of the traffic, the stench of the sewer, the sweet perfume smell of the soup and the never-ending arrival of shoppers, partiers and vendors selling various good of questionable value; be it tangible or intangible.

But still... the one thing that comes to the front of my mind is one person who I have never met, never talked to.... He use to perform in Pattaya. I say use to but he may still perform at Throbb. When I was there last year I did not see him.

I am told the guys name is Art. He was a slight guy with light brown hair, a slim body and an endearing smile. There was something about him that stuck with me. That is also part of the reason I never showed the slightest interest in him. The last thing I need to do is indulge my emotions when it comes to guys since I am an admitted sex tourist/butterfly.

But yet and still I wonder.... What has become of Art? Is he still performing or has he found happiness away from the lights and sounds of boyztown?

catawampuscat
August 14th, 2006, 00:56
It is impossible to keep in touch as mobile phones are lost, stolen, whatever, and e-mail addresses expire from lack of use..
Bars change their boys so often that some have few boys who stay more than a year or two and there are so many with the
same nicknames that is almost a miracle if one can find a boy they met years before..

I have wondered recently why I hadn't heard from my first bf in Thailand.. Long periods have gone by without contact but usually we
run into each other or mutual acquaintances or make a call.. I thought about calling but that usually means inviting money requests and there are
so many boys here, one is never lonely unless one wants to be alone..

Well, it turns out his mobile is gone and he lost my number..I did run into a friend of his and gave him number so I expect we will catch up again
one day.. I did promise him my old p/c and it will be available soon as I am finally buying a laptop and moving on... :cat:

Bob
August 14th, 2006, 00:59
Following up on Buck's comments, I too remember well and was silently smitten by Art (or At) the dancer at Throb.
Has anyone seen him lately (I understood he took another dancing job in Pattaya somewhere but I think that was a year or 2 ago)?

bucknaway
August 14th, 2006, 06:05
Thanks for that Boygeorge. I loved your post if only because you shared what was in your mind. http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a337/blkcuteguy/coffee1.gif While reading it I felt a whole host of emotions and mood-swings. I laughed, I cried, I felt fear into sympathy then disbelief and then at the end.... cheeky-acceptance. http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a337/blkcuteguy/burp.gif

I was right there with you in spirit! For a moment I thought I heard glass breaking along with the winded huff and puff of a man being chased.

Aunty
August 14th, 2006, 06:12
I have been threatened,punched,had a broken bottle put to my neck,had the cops chase me,had a few arabs chase me,had 4 guys in sunee try to roll me,had 4 guys in a car in Udon Thani try to drive me off the road,been headbutted,spat at,rip offed many times,lied to many timess

Well isn't that great boygeorge, that Thailand treats you just like home! Marvelous.

andrewcraig
August 14th, 2006, 08:49
I have flashbacks of barebacking that ladyboy i got from Topman and the blonde haired boy i got from Butterfly.I wonder where they are now.Who gives a rats arse,i couldnt care less about them,i just dipped my wick in them and told them to piss off.Actually my blonde haired boy kept wanting to sleep over,he must of loved me barebacking him and spanking him.

So the wolloymoof admits to being a woolymoof, and an unsafe one as well.

Smiles
August 14th, 2006, 12:18
" ... Thanks for that Boygeorge. I loved your post if only because you shared what was in your mind.... ".
You're joking, right? Mind?? :blackeye: :blackeye:

Look, the idiot troll is our mascot ... but mind he has not.

Cheers ...

August 14th, 2006, 13:00
Bucknaway, I understand completely. For many years I had a crush on a particular doorman at a hotel in Bangkok. Even now I can close my eyes and still see his smile.

When I was at last of an age, where I thought I could do more with my crush. other than just sheepishly shake his hand through my fathers long legs, I found that he had gone! So in fact had the hotel, all that was there, was a vast vacant lot and a small statue of a Ganesh looking beast, covered in gold and pouring smoke from every orifice.

I still wonder where he may have gone, is he standing forlornly outside some cheap hotel or has he, as I like to think, become a happily married man with a gaggle of adorable wide eyed children, the eldest looking just like him? Is it he who now sees that smile every morning, and is made to feel like the Prince of all Siam?