PDA

View Full Version : Spillover from "Group Sex"

Smiles
March 31st, 2021, 23:19
Ohhh, so 500 THB / day / boy for a harem? That's not too bad at all. About 150k/month, and you have a full-time 24x7 10 boy harem at your disposal.
What a useless piece of shite is Cdnmatt.
I cannot believe anyone on this board would be taken in by this Canadian grifter on this or any topic he might poke his bullshit into any reasonable discussion.
There is precisely zero of anything which Cndmatt would be of any interest of an centerpede.

latintopxxx
April 1st, 2021, 00:52
i take it you disagree somewhat with cndmatt??

cdnmatt
April 1st, 2021, 00:55
i take it you disagree somewhat with cndmatt??

He's going bloody senile, is what he's doing.

How could someone possibly get so worked up over a poster on the internet? My god... that's not normal.

Smiles
April 1st, 2021, 01:02
i take it you disagree somewhat with cndmatt??You might think that.

cdnmatt
April 1st, 2021, 01:43
I cannot believe anyone on this board would be taken in by this Canadian grifter on this or any topic he might poke his bullshit into any reasonable discussion.
There is precisely zero of anything which Cndmatt would be of any interest of an centerpede.

So I take it this means you're not coming over for dinner next weekent?

StevieWonders
April 1st, 2021, 04:32
There is precisely zero of anything which Cndmatt would be of any interest of an centerpede.IMHO many of cdnmatt’s posts show the social skills of someone with borderline autism - a fairly typical condition in those working as IT programmers. I’ve said previously that there are several posters here whose posts suggest they share that condition. I’m not disparaging anyone here, just making a comment that there’s a wide range of behaviours in society and we should expect the same here.

cdnmatt
April 1st, 2021, 04:44
fairly typical condition in those working as IT programmers

Or a genetic mitrochrondrial disease. That's always a possibility.

StevieWonders
April 1st, 2021, 04:59
Or a genetic mitrochrondrial disease. That's always a possibility.Whatever the cause, the symptoms are manifest to all. I was merely pointing out that the behaviour is involuntary.

arsenal
April 1st, 2021, 08:01
And so wheeliemike has gone. He appeared and disappeared like a will-o'-the-wisp. I look forward to the next 'character' to grace our hearth. requesting unusual sexual advice.

Hi All. I'm a retired former lumberjack and a midget. I'm going to Thailand in December. I like huge muscle guys but think the size difference might be a problem. Any advice welcome.

StevieWonders
April 1st, 2021, 08:13
And so wheeliemike has gone. He appeared and disappeared like a will-o'-the-wisp. I look forward to the next 'character' to grace our hearth. requesting unusual sexual advice.

Hi All. I'm a retired former lumberjack and a midget. I'm going to Thailand in December. I like huge muscle guys but think the size difference might be a problem. Any advice welcome.
As a wise poster once said
If living well within one's means and having a lot of fun doing it, one would be a fool not to part with the money.

Dodger
April 1st, 2021, 15:28

Yes, contact Wheeliemike. He's got huge muscles, but confined to a wheelchair so size shouldn't matter. He's a "bottom" so be sure to bring your axe along.

Nirish guy
April 1st, 2021, 17:59
Hi All. I'm a retired former lumberjack and a midget.

it appears someone hasn't read the "How to be Hydra" instructions sufficiently there perhaps ( perhaps they should be stickyied to the top of the board for everyone's ease of use now ?)

It seems that you also missed THE most important thing i.e giving yourself a new funny profile name.....oh that and using a / many VPN's of course to allow you to manage to outsmart the NASA Super computer thats ever running in the background to protect us all and so that you can log in just as many times as you desire and with as many handles as takes your fancy - as lets face it no one seems to mind and it's all good for the boards click numbers after all so I guess why not eh as sure it seems to be all the rage of late for those who can be bothered ! :-))

So it's a "B" for effort but only a "D" for delivery I'm afraid, all rounded off with a "must stop talking at the back of the class and keeping other people back and must apply themselves to the work at hand and overall just try harder" :)

PS I know it may be against the rules but as it seems the rules are only there to be obeyed if it suits Im sorry but I'm decided to "out" you on the board !!! Your secret is safe no longer here and Im posting your pic !!! Sue and be damned I say !

francois
April 1st, 2021, 18:08

I can assure you that the size difference is not a problem. I have a small person (midget) friend who has an appendage hanging to his knees.:D

arsenal
April 1st, 2021, 18:37
Well Dodger my midget friend is called weewillie so I think he and wheeliemike will get on wheelie well.

And NIrish, your do it yourself identikit is lacking one factor that has recently evolved. Namely the setting up of a file to copy, paste and save various posts by members that can.be dragged out again and again. Now that does take a certain type of 'special' person.

Nirish guy
April 1st, 2021, 18:53
And NIrish, your do it yourself identikit is lacking one factor that has recently evolved. Namely the setting up of a file to copy, paste and save various posts by members that can.be dragged out again and again. Now that does take a certain type of 'special' person.

I think that's just more down to good time management as with all those handles to cover that's a LOT of typing and a lot of different personas to try and remember (although that particular trait seems to have been allowed to just go to the wall now of late I notice and there really isn't anything to separate the only from another - which is just laziness if you ask me !). So the "cut and paste" is merely a time saving device, all the enable much more important things to be done elsewhere I'm sure :)