PDA

View Full Version : Group sex

Mikee5775
March 28th, 2021, 01:59
I've tried and enjoyed threesomes but now I want to go further, what is the best way to find group sex with western and Thai guys in pattaya?My major problem is that I'm in a wheelchair, accessible venue are an issue.Other than that everything sex wise works,just got to find the place and the guys.

Jellybean
March 28th, 2021, 02:09
I've tried and enjoyed threesomes but now I want to go further, what is the best way to find group sex with western and Thai guys in pattaya?My major problem is that I'm in a wheelchair, accessible venue are an issue.Other than that everything sex wise works,just got to find the place and the guys.

Welcome to the forum, Mikee5775. :)

arsenal
March 28th, 2021, 06:30
OK. A weird first post and methinks probably not genuine but one of those 'pop ups' that appear from time to time. However, as I'm awake I'll play the game while stressing my scepticism at your scenario. Besides, frequent/argosy/steviewonders/mrgiggles PMd me to ask that I post something as he's getting a little bored of trolling NIrish, a447, Matt, Dodger, goji, gerefan2 et al.

So here we go.This is what I would do.

I dont know if you've been to Pattaya bit that's the place to go. The boys there are pros and quite used to odd requests My suggestion is this and while tricky is perfectly doable. If you could find a similarly disadvantaged person (s) as yourself then so much the better. In fact definitely do that. Head to Nice Boys. It's tricky because there are steps but if you need assistance the boys will come out and help you. I recommend Nice Boys cos they're up for anything a bit different as my post about naked ping pong on the platinum selling Easy Rider thread bears testimony to.

Off some boys. I think you should off two per farang so lets say it's 4 boys and you and your fellow wide eye. Get the beers, some snacks and head down to the road that runs along the beach in Jomtien, after 5.00pm cars and bikes are allowed along there. It's quiet but well llit and there is a police presence at the end. Enjoy the beers, the sea view and the company of the boys. After a few drinks they'll probably want to have wheelchair races along the road and if that doesn't sound like fun I don't know what does. When the time is right divvy up the boys and head back to your room (s) to continue the nights activities.

As for the boys. Assuming they're still there choose any four from Chop, Tui, Dong, Mar, Noon, Off, Goff, Ball, Mik, Nye, Am etc.

Have fun..

cdnmatt
March 28th, 2021, 07:07
I don't really understand the question. It's Pattaya.

Do you have money? If yes, then... it's Pattaya.

As for place, I guess that may be a little rough, but personally wheelchair or not, I'd probably recommend just renting a short-stay house for a bit instead of a hotel. Just to make sure you don't have to deal with security guards, "oh no, only one boy allowed at a time", et al. Go on the apps, meet some cute guys for a coffee / beer, if all goes well plan a party at your house.

If you have the money, again... it's Pattaya.

latintopxxx
March 28th, 2021, 07:19
find myself in the very strange position of agreeing with matty...and no havent had a drink in the lasy 12 hours either...tottaly fully completely agree...have money...its pattaya...no problem...all is possible

StevieWonders
March 28th, 2021, 07:32
I think you’ve all missed one key requirement - he wants group sex with Asians AND farang other than himself. Perhaps some attention can be given to that aspect - unless Pattaya is a hotbed of Russian money boys as well as Asian ones.

Dodger
March 28th, 2021, 07:56
My suggestion is this and while tricky is perfectly doable. If you could find a similarly disadvantaged person (s) as yourself then so much the better.

The only way he's going to find what you're suggesting is if he circulates his request at the Pattaya Expats Club.

I can see it now: 10 wheelchairs spinning and doing flips in a hotel bedroom. A new Guinness World Record!

Just kidding Mike.

cdnmatts suggestions were also good ones.

Good luck!

arsenal
March 28th, 2021, 08:51
Dodger wrote.
"The only way he's going to find what you're suggesting is if he circulates his request at the Pattaya Expats Club."

I dunno, if he went down to Jomtien he could probably pick up a couple of the bitter and impoverished expats for the price of a cheap breakfast.

cdnmatt
March 28th, 2021, 08:57
Dodger wrote.
"The only way he's going to find what you're suggesting is if he circulates his request at the Pattaya Expats Club."

I dunno, if he went down to Jomtien he could probably pick up a couple of the bitter and impoverished expats for the price of a cheap breakfast.

Yeah, word of warning Mike. Don't tie any baloons to your wheelchair, or you may end up with a gaggle of old men following you around, mouths salivating hoping for a free buffet style meal and some beer.

arsenal
March 28th, 2021, 09:22
While neither bitter nor impoverished Dodger is "obsessed with sex" and "always experimenting" so he might be interested. Hahaha.

Mikee5775
March 28th, 2021, 10:19
Thanks for the replies guys. Yes I have spent time in pattaya before and am looking forward to returning.

I've tried wheelchair racing,it never ends well especially after drinks.

Staying in a hotel makes the whole thing pretty difficult with joiner policy I guess, I'll admit to not thinking that through.

As has been said,it's pattaya so I'll thank you all for the advice and humor and see what happenswhen Im there.

mr giggles
March 28th, 2021, 11:30
OK. A weird first post and methinks probably not genuine but one of those 'pop ups' that appear from time to time. However, as I'm awake I'll play the game while stressing my scepticism at your scenario. Besides, frequent/argosy/steviewonders/mrgiggles PMd me to ask that I post something as he's getting a little bored of trolling NIrish, a447, Matt, Dodger, goji, gerefan2 et al.

Have fun..

Leave me out of this... ;)

arsenal
March 28th, 2021, 11:43
Nah. You're too much fun not to be included. However I think it unlikely you've added another head to your already overloaded shoulders. This is one of those Mary Sue's we get here with convoluted back stories and always asking for sexual advice. Sanctioned by Moses and verified by Jellybean. Still it's a fun topic so blah blah blah.

Dodger
March 28th, 2021, 11:52
Yeah, word of warning Mike. Don't tie any baloons to your wheelchair, or you may end up with a gaggle of old men following you around, mouths salivating hoping for a free buffet style meal and some beer.

LOL

...and let's not forget Latintopxxx - vying for a free wounded pony ride.

Dodger
March 28th, 2021, 11:57
While neither bitter nor impoverished Dodger is "obsessed with sex" and "always experimenting" so he might be interested. Hahaha.

"Manage a quad" would take on a whole new meaning.

christianpfc
March 28th, 2021, 22:34
White guys will be difficult. I assume the orgy will take at your place, which is wheelchair accessible, otherwise you wouldn't be there? What do you understand by group sex?

I have a Farang friend who holidays in Bangkok (Malaysia Hotel) and he is in a similar situation (on a good day he can walk slowly with a cane in one hand and a support person on the hand). He has orgies in his room (i.e. the boys sit around naked while watching TV/drinking/whatever and he fondles them). The boys don't do anything with each other, they are mostly straight. At the end, the boys fuck him and get 700 THB, and those who don't fuck get only 500 THB. The crucial point is to make it fun, i.e. they do what they would do anyway, with the added benefit of free food and drink in reasonable amounts and some money at the end. Once everything was set up, they bring their friends and that's how he gets new boys.

If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, multiple times, I would not believe it. Actually, 2016 ? I met a boy in a big cock show in a Bangkok sauna and while he was not my type, I thought he would be perfect for my Farang friend, so I set up a meeting and I was right! Not just is he still a regular, he brought other boys from the gogo bar he worked at.

cdnmatt
March 28th, 2021, 22:45
get 700 THB, and those who don't fuck get only 500 THB.

Ohhh, so 500 THB / day / boy for a harem? That's not too bad at all. About 150k/month, and you have a full-time 24x7 10 boy harem at your disposal.

dab69
March 29th, 2021, 08:26
twist cone dairy queen

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fot-foodspotting-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Freviews%2F836490%2Ft humb_600.jpg%3F1315092543&f=1&nofb=1

christianpfc
March 30th, 2021, 22:57
Ohhh, so 500 THB / day / boy for a harem? That's not too bad at all. About 150k/month, and you have a full-time 24x7 10 boy harem at your disposal.

He did this only once per week, and had the boys in his room for a few hours. Due to health issues, he had no other forms of entertainment that would cost money, and other than accommodation and food, this was his only expense. 4 times / month x 5 boys x 500 THB = 10kTHB, add food and drink and fucking about 15kTHB per month.

latintopxxx
March 31st, 2021, 14:13
..who has hijacked the German's account...

dinagam
March 31st, 2021, 14:59
Nothing to worry Latin, your 500b remuneration for the moneyboys is still being applied with diligence...

a447
April 1st, 2021, 14:12
Some posts unrelated to this topic have been moved here:

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?21986-Spillover-from-quot-Group-Sex-quot

A447

arsenal
April 1st, 2021, 16:22
Farewell wheeliemike. You join the longish list of phantom newbies who arrive with out of the ordinary sexual questions and then, poof...disappear in a cloud of pixels. Can't wait to see the next one.

Nirish guy
April 1st, 2021, 16:34
Dont worry, I'm sure he'll suitably oblige quite shortly again ....

Moses
April 1st, 2021, 17:29
Farewell wheeliemike. You join the longish list of phantom newbies who arrive with out of the ordinary sexual questions and then, poof...disappear in a cloud of pixels. Can't wait to see the next one.

If every new coming member will receive such "warm welcome", then we will see each new member only once. "Are you hydra?", "I for sure know you are hydra!", WTF?

arsenal
April 1st, 2021, 17:59
I didn't say he was a hydra. I simply reiterated the point from my first reply. That I personally do not believe his backstory or his stated ambition. We've had many of these oddballs and they follow the exact same pattern, something several other members have commented upon.

StevieWonders
April 1st, 2021, 18:21
I didn't say he was a hydra. I simply reiterated the point from my first reply. That I personally do not believe his backstory or his stated ambition. We've had many of these oddballs and they follow the exact same pattern, something several other members have commented upon.That’s just a barefaced lie.

arsenal
April 1st, 2021, 18:42
You see the word hydra in my post?

goji
April 6th, 2021, 01:59
I didn't say he was a hydra. I simply reiterated the point from my first reply. That I personally do not believe his backstory or his stated ambition. We've had many of these oddballs and they follow the exact same pattern, something several other members have commented upon.
Agreed. Every now & then, someone shows up, asks a rather unusual question & we don't hear much from them again.
Thankfully we can choose to reply or not, as we see fit.

I also didn't read the word hydra in Arsenal's post, or any implication of it.

However, when hydras roam freely elsewhere on the board, should we be surprised if people are on their guard every time a new member raises any idea out of the ordinary ?

As for polite welcoming behaviour, if that's what we want on the board, start by weeding out the most persistently rude members (and their hydras).

arsenal
April 6th, 2021, 06:12
Oh dear. Rain Man won't like that Goji. Expect him to spend all day scurrying from thread to thread looking for you so he can be the first to reply trollishly to anything you post. And me too now actually. Hahaha.

Dodger
April 6th, 2021, 09:14
Oh dear. Rain Man won't like that Goji. Expect him to spend all day scurrying from thread to thread looking for you so he can be the first to reply trollishly to anything you post. And me too now actually. Hahaha.

"Rain Man"...just too funny!

As far as Wheelieman goes, if he wasn't just some weirdo playing the hydra game, he sure tried hard sounding like one.

Most of us are seasoned veterans on these Boards, and after a while you can smell a Troll from a mile away. Sure, there's always the possibility we're wrong, but such is life.

arsenal
April 6th, 2021, 10:13
Expect a new member with the handle 'rainman' to join us soon.

Get the maple syrup ready.

goji
April 7th, 2021, 01:04
Oh dear. Rain Man won't like that Goji. Expect him to spend all day scurrying from thread to thread looking for you so he can be the first to reply trollishly to anything you post.

I find the troll filter is quite effective.
In some threads, it hides every single post, so clearly no one else is bothering either.

StevieWonders
April 7th, 2021, 02:30
I find the troll filter quite effective.Aka. the Twelve Theses