PDA

View Full Version : Fact or fantasy?

Armando
March 23rd, 2021, 13:25
Well, as the cases of Christian and Moses are the same, would you like to comment now?
StevieWonders is a wanker. Not worth responding to.

goji
March 23rd, 2021, 16:20
StevieWonders is a wanker. Not worth responding to.

Not worth reading either.

One day, the board management might abandon this dash for trash and enforce the rules on multiple handles.

Until that happens, it's easy enough to put all 5 known handles on the Ignore list. (Settings at the very top on the right, then Edit Ignore list on the left).

StevieWonders
March 23rd, 2021, 17:08
Not worth reading either.

One day, the board management might abandon this dash for trash and enforce the rules on multiple handles.

Until that happens, it's easy enough to put all 5 known handles on the Ignore list. (Settings at the very top on the right, then Edit Ignore list on the left).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tell_Me_the_Old,_Old_Story

gerefan2
March 23rd, 2021, 22:23

From that link...
“ Tell me the old, old story
Of unseen things above,
Of Jesus and His glory,
Of Jesus and His love.

Generally I regard the practice of religion as a fantasy..

Nirish guy
March 24th, 2021, 00:22
Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders "Generally I regard the practice of religion as a fantasy......"

Lets face it when it comes to fantasy characters no one out does our very own Freaky !!! :-)

StevieWonders
March 24th, 2021, 04:28

From that link...
“ Tell me the old, old story
Of unseen things above,
Of Jesus and His glory,
Of Jesus and His love. ANTONIO
    Mark you this, Bassanio,
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.

The merchant of Venice Act 1, Scene 3

StevieWonders
March 24th, 2021, 04:43
Lets face it when it comes to fantasy characters no one out does our very own Freaky !!
We should remember also that no matter what our own views of these matters our words and actions may hurt others ( in the wider world) and so yes if possible then why not lets just "be kind" rather than "not".”Woe to you, hypocrite” Matthew 23:13 :devilsh:

Nirish guy
March 24th, 2021, 05:34
Genesis 1:22

....... go forth and multiply :-)

Ps are you suggesting that you DONT use multiple handles and very suggestion “hurt” you ? Awwww REALLY !? :-). Just remember ...
Proverbs 12:22 — “The Lord detests lying lips, but he delights in people who are trustworthy” :-)

StevieWonders
March 24th, 2021, 05:45
Ps are you suggesting that you DONT use multiple handles and very suggestion “hurt” you ?
Conspiracy theories reflect how we intuitively understand the world and events in it. The human brain did not evolve to process complex information about global politics, economics or science. It evolved to survive on the African savannah where threats and hostile intentions were a daily reality.

Under these circumstances it pays to assume that unseen threats are lurking everywhere, that “outgroups” have malign intent, or that coincidental events are causally related. The cost of holding these assumptions was minimal, but the cost of not holding them was often death. Natural selection favoured the conspiratorial mindset.

Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/term/conspiracy-theories

I suggest you also check Hamlet 1.5.167-8

Nirish guy
March 24th, 2021, 05:58
Ok so that’s a yes then, ok, got it.

StevieWonders
March 24th, 2021, 06:04
ok, got it.If you believe otherwise it’s up to you to prove it beyond reasonable doubt. You and self-styled Inspector Arsenal should meticulously recreate the alleged crime and present the evidence to the Forum members.

Nirish guy
March 24th, 2021, 08:17
As your reputation precedes you and as the Mods and Moses seem to have clearly decided to give you a total by ball and free rein to do what you will ( well as long as you don’t call Moses any bad names that is) why would anyone waste their time on such a silly endeavour.

But do carry on there as it seems to give you your kicks so seeing we all know anyway where’s the harm even now eh ( even though it does make you look a little bit nuts at times mind eh - but sure we’re all a bit nuts sometimes so again where’s the harm in that either I guess.

StevieWonders
March 24th, 2021, 08:34
As your reputation precedes you and as the Mods and Moses seem to have clearly decided to give you a total by ball and free rein to do what you will ( well as long as you don’t call Moses any bad names that is) why would anyone waste their time on such a silly endeavour.

But do carry on there as it seems to give you your kicks so seeing we all know anyway where’s the harm even now eh ( even though it does make you look a little bit nuts at times mind eh - but sure we’re all a bit nuts sometimes so again where’s the harm in that either I guess.All hat, no cattle is something readily applied to those who cannot prove what they say

StevieWonders
March 24th, 2021, 08:49
As your reputation precedes you and as the Mods and Moses seem to have clearly decided to give you a total by ball and free rein to do what you willThe conspiracy grows. The same user with multiple logins deliberately indulged by the Forum admins!

arsenal
March 24th, 2021, 10:24
frequent/argosy/steviewonders/mrgiggles

This is a kangaroo court presided over by a Russian judge. We don't need absolute proof.

StevieWonders
March 24th, 2021, 10:49
frequent/argosy/steviewonders/mrgigglesThis is a kangaroo court presided over by a Russian judge. We don't need absolute proof.Ah but what does your bosom buddy a447 say about being a co-conspirator? I’ll be interested in pursuing that aspect.

arsenal
March 24th, 2021, 10:57
Pursue away.

StevieWonders
March 24th, 2021, 11:01
Pursue away.I’m seeing it as a Monteverdi opera - The Marriage of Poppea perhaps

arsenal
March 24th, 2021, 11:07
Are you.