PDA

View Full Version : Dream Boys on Pattayaland soi1 reopened..

catawampuscat
March 5th, 2021, 21:45
I heard Dream Boys gogo bar has reopened. It’s just across from Xboys bar..

Dodger
March 6th, 2021, 07:38
Thanks Cat,

Things are moving in the right direction.

Oliver2
March 6th, 2021, 14:08
One night in Dreamboys changed my life back in 2004 so I wish them well. Do they still bang on the door with an enormous wooden phallus soon after opening to encourage a good night's takings? It certainly worked wonders in my case.

gerefan2
March 6th, 2021, 16:30
I did a tour of Boyztown last night. It was a Friday evening and so I thought there might be signs of life. I was mistaken.

X Boys was open and had one other customer. On the plus side they had reduced drink prices to 150 bt. Good for them. Only about 5 boys. Don’t think there was a show but I didn’t stay too long. Daft plastic screen at the front of the stage and 1 metre square partitions between seats. Bit of a turn off!

Dream Boys was indeed open. I crossed the road with the intention of going in. No customers and few boys. No one on stage (not surprising). Didn’t stay.

Cupidol was open but once again a group of boys in the corner. I’m not sure if they were gogo boys but all fully dressed with 1 other customer. Nothing on the stage...hasn’t been each time I have visited over the last few weeks. Drinks still 200 baht though, had one and left.

All other bars,except Panorama, closed.

Long, long way to go! They hadnt even bothered to switch on the Boyztown sign....

London68
March 6th, 2021, 17:56
Hard to imagine the way it used to be..We live in hope.

catawampuscat
March 8th, 2021, 11:50
I find it odd that the moderators took this thread ‘off topic’ and turned it into one about walking street.
I’ll get back on the thread topic and report back that drink prices are now negotiable and the boys were dressed
in jeans. At least the one I was interested in. 5 or 6 boys in total last Saturday night.
Xboys, just across the soi had more boys on stage.
Maybe start another thread on walking street or going down memory lane!!

Jellybean
March 9th, 2021, 16:50
Some posts in this thread have been moved to a new thread under the title, Walking Street and Memory Lane.

To contribute to this new topic please click on the following link:
https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?21941-Walking-Street-and-Memory-Lane