PDA

View Full Version : it sounds like the sharks are smelling blood

UncleSam
August 13th, 2006, 09:52
an English translation of the previous post....or has JAWS finished him off ?

hehehehe...........

August 13th, 2006, 12:35
It's pretty obvious to me what he is saying..but then again he repeated it over the phone to me.

He is alluding to some highly libellous tripe that was posted and sensibly deleted by our moderator.

Some people in Pattaya still don't understand how the Libel Laws work in Thailand..you break them at your peril.

August 14th, 2006, 10:33
It's pretty obvious to me what he is saying..but then again he repeated it over the phone to me.

He is alluding to some highly libellous tripe that was posted and sensibly deleted by our moderator.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
##################################

more deleted :) jinks

August 14th, 2006, 13:38
and enjoy your post while it remains as it will be deleted.

I hope you were not foolish enough to post from your home..defamation laws in Thailand are retroactive and you don't want to find yourself on a list at Immigration.

catawampuscat
August 14th, 2006, 18:02
If it is true that martini mad wrote a dangerous personal posting about the village idiot and that he wrote it again after it was deleted, then I think that is over the top, over the line, over the moon.. What does it take to get banned from this forum.. Martini mad should be relieved of his posting priviledges as
he has certainly abused them.. It would be lovely if a certain repulsive troll was also banished, at least for a while..!!!!!!!!!
:bounce: :bounce: