PDA

View Full Version : Spillover from Watch Paint Dry

StevieWonders
February 24th, 2021, 08:13
Yeah, I think Jomtien Complex was always meant to be a place for "high class" hookers.

I always preferred Sleazy Sunnee, but hey, to each their own.Is that where you met Kim? (Was that his name?)

cdnmatt
February 24th, 2021, 08:19
Is that where you met Kim? (Was that his name?)

Yep, and still miss the sex. Man, was he ever always on, and up for whatever... wore me out, that's for sure.

StevieWonders
February 24th, 2021, 08:46
Is that where you met Kim? (Was that his name?)Given your well known lack of interest in anal sex I find that surprising

cdnmatt
February 24th, 2021, 08:51
Given your well known lack of interest in anal sex I find that surprising

If anal sex is the pinnacle of your sex life, then you have a very boring sex life.

A little creativity in the bedroom (or whatever room) goes a long way. :)

StevieWonders
February 24th, 2021, 08:54
If anal sex is the pinnacle of your sex life, then you have a very boring sex life.

A little creativity in the bedroom (or whatever room) goes a long way. :)Any tips and tricks?

arsenal
February 24th, 2021, 10:38
"Any tips and tricks?"
Yea. If you're a bottom, act like a cunt and the Kinsey scale straight boy will think it's his birthday.

StevieWonders
February 24th, 2021, 10:46
"Any tips and tricks?"
Yea. If you're a bottom, act like a cunt and the Kinsey scale straight boy will think it's his birthday. ...
Is there any need for that, what does it add to the board? FFS try to stop it, it doesn't impress anyone and it's you who ends up coming across looking like a knob, not the other person.

arsenal
February 24th, 2021, 13:48
Seeing insult when none lies therein.

goji
February 24th, 2021, 21:41
>>

wingnut
February 25th, 2021, 02:22
>>Can you ignore anyone? I tried but failed.

arsenal
February 26th, 2021, 08:43
Why would you want to put our most anally retentive member on ignore. Watching him lock horns with his intellectual equal Matt is a joy to read.

Gosh I miss Pattaya steviewonders, henceforth known as GIMP.

wingnut
February 26th, 2021, 12:47
Why would you want to put our most anally retentive member on ignore. Watching him lock horns with his intellectual equal Matt is a joy to read.Incisive.