View Full Version : Your Name Engraved Herein

Jellybean
February 22nd, 2021, 22:46
Today, Netflix sent me a link to a film called, Your Name Engraved Herein which had recently been added to their schedules and which they thought I might be interested in. Hmmm . . . looks like my viewing habits have been noted. :)

I have posted the trailer from the movie below.

Your Name Engraved Herein (Chinese: 刻在你心底的名字, Pinyin: Kē zài nǐ xīndǐ de míngzi) is a 2020 Taiwanese romantic drama directed by Patrick Kuang-Hui Liu and starring Edward Chen, Jing-Hua Tseng and Leon Dai.[2] The film premiered in Taiwan on September 30,[3] followed by a global release on Netflix on December 23. Your Name Engraved Herein is the highest-grossing LGBT film in Taiwan's history, as well as the most popular film of 2020,[4] ultimately becoming the first gay-themed movie to exceed NT$100 million at the Taiwanese box office.[5] The film received five Golden Horse Award nominations, winning for Best Cinematography and Best Original Film Song.

Synopsis
As martial law ends in 1980s Taiwan, two male students, Chang Jia-han (A-han) and Wang Bo Te (Birdy), fall in love amid family pressure, homophobia, and broader social change. A new student, Birdy, arrives at an all-boys Catholic high school, where he and A-han soon become fast friends; both are musicians in the school band, where they engage in antics while exchanging long glances . . .
Source: Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Your_Name_Engraved_Herein)

https://youtu.be/mzfVBg54BGw

StevieWonders
February 22nd, 2021, 22:52
Netflix has got your tastes tagged Mr Jellybaby

dinagam
February 23rd, 2021, 12:59
If you want your sons to be straight, avoid sending them to Catholic schools...

latintopxxx
February 23rd, 2021, 13:59
...didnt know that gay conversion was a thing...

Nirish guy
February 23rd, 2021, 18:13
you cant be serious ?

arsenal
February 24th, 2021, 14:42
Please note. The above post is liable to be copied and stored then wheeled out ad infinitum by our most anally retentive member.

dab69
March 4th, 2021, 11:02
...didnt know that gay conversion was a thing...

sometimes they can be encouraged to "dabble"