PDA

View Full Version : A highway man’s journey Thomas Munn

Ninodf1
February 14th, 2021, 01:08
Happy Valentine’s everyone

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2021/feb/13/highwaymans-1750-confessions-reveal-unusual-ambivalence-about-gay-sex

https://horshammuseum.org/collections/blog/posts/a-perfect-valentines-match-for-lgbtq-history-month

Nirish guy
February 14th, 2021, 01:35
I'd of been more impressed if his deathbed "confession" was that the young guy got into bed with him and he gave into temptation and went ahead and fucked the ass off him and "you know what I bloody loved it and I dont care what anyone else thinks !" THAT perhaps might have been worthy of "confessing" rather than the young guy got into my bed and I threw him out of it again. :-(

StevieWonders
February 14th, 2021, 04:22
All this story illustrates is that, as far as sex goes, given the circumstances anything’s possible. We’ve known that for at least the last 70 years, since Kinsey. All those members who sadly keep wittering on about only having sex with “straight” boys subscribe to the outdated and discredited paradigm that everyone’s sexual abilities are binary and not a continuum. It was inevitable that we had someone in the Guardian article quoted on “queer theory” - a recent cottage industry for the academically inadequate.

arsenal
February 14th, 2021, 13:13
Your furious rants about about Thai boys describing themselves as straight are a treasure.

StevieWonders
February 14th, 2021, 13:17
Your furious rants about about Thai boys describing themselves as straight are a treasure.Thinking up ways to entertain the little people is one of my many virtues.

arsenal
February 14th, 2021, 13:24
It's appreciated here in Lilliput.

StevieWonders
February 14th, 2021, 13:28
It's appreciated here in Lilliput.Noblesse oblige.

arsenal
February 14th, 2021, 13:34
Ooh. Big ol political phraseology. Intellectual gigantism of the highest order.

latintopxxx
February 14th, 2021, 16:08
....just shoot me now...would be a lot less painfull