PDA

View Full Version : Spillover from Telephone Bar at Breaking Point

StevieWonders
February 9th, 2021, 10:10
...some of the comments here are very insensitive...this guys life is going down the drain...and all some can do is make bitchy comments..Schadenfreude

cdnmatt
February 9th, 2021, 12:20
...some of the comments here are very insensitive...this guys life is going down the drain...and all some can do is make bitchy comments..

Ummm... in case you just woke up out of a 14th month long coma, there's been this little mishap in the world of a global pandemic that's ruined hundreds of millions of lives around the world.

You're obviously new to this since you just got out of a coma, but the rest of us are pretty desensitized to these stories now.

latintopxxx
February 9th, 2021, 14:46
im never desensitised to peoples tradgedy...or to the greed of the canadians who have bought enough vaccine to do the whole of north america...

Brad the Impala
February 9th, 2021, 14:52
im never desensitised to peoples tradgedy...

Is this really the same poster who used to boast about humiliating his street trade and groping publicly the glue sniffing rent boys at eastern european train stations?!

StevieWonders
February 9th, 2021, 15:28
Is this really the same poster who used to boast about humiliating his street trade and groping publicly the glue sniffing rent boys at eastern european train stations?!He wouldn’t dare try it on with one of my glue sniffing American rent boys.

StevieWonders
February 9th, 2021, 17:05
Businesses like this are having a tough enough time keeping afloat as it is...and the last thing they need are loose-lipped rumors on a public forum potentially hurting them even more.
“I hear new news every day and those ordinary rumours ... “ Robert Burton, The Anatomy of Melancholy

latintopxxx
February 10th, 2021, 00:36
brad...relax...didint say i was the perfect ideal customer...but at least i was a customer...not someone gleefully dancing on a businesses grave...

latintopxxx
February 10th, 2021, 00:37
...oh...and stevie...in case u get neglected syndrome...i had lotsa fun with white(is that racist??) trailer trash ....excellent cruising territiry...

cdnmatt
February 10th, 2021, 01:06
im never desensitised to peoples tradgedy...or to the greed of the canadians who have bought enough vaccine to do the whole of north america...

Does all this empathy come out while you're holding a boy by his ears and riding him as a pony, which you previously mentioned you love to do?

Oh, and apparently Canada didn't buy enough vaccine, because we don't fucken have any...

Brad the Impala
February 10th, 2021, 01:15
brad...relax...didint say i was the perfect ideal customer...but at least i was a customer...not someone gleefully dancing on a businesses grave...

No, but you appeared to be lecturing us on empathy, an emotion of which you have shown no previous knowledge or ability.

wingnut
February 10th, 2021, 03:22
Thanks for the factual update on Balcony...and glad to hear they're hanging in there.

Businesses like this are having a tough enough time keeping afloat as it is...and the last thing they need are loose-lipped rumors on a public forum potentially hurting them even more.When did David Attenborough declare gay business a protected species? You made post after post after post recently about Thai businesses being rubbish and you will not be taking a vaccine made in Thailand didn't you?

Dodger
February 10th, 2021, 08:15
When did David Attenborough declare gay business a protected species? You made post after post after post recently about Thai businesses being rubbish and you will not be taking a vaccine made in Thailand didn't you?

You must be confusing me with someone else.

And what does taking, or not taking, the vaccine have to do with this subject?

Are you drinking?

StevieWonders
February 10th, 2021, 08:41
You must be confusing me with someone else.

And what does taking, or not taking, the vaccine have to do with this subject?

Are you drinking?
Oh dear Dodgems, has Alzheimer’s started to kick in? Try these posts of yours

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?21817-Uncertainty-Over-Availability-of-Kovid-19-Vaccinations-for-Expats-in-Thailand/page5

I thought wingnut was rather restrained in his comments. “Sanctimonious” is the word that sprang immediately to my mind

Dodger
February 10th, 2021, 11:18
Oh dear Dodgems, has Alzheimer’s started to kick in? Try these posts of yours

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?21817-Uncertainty-Over-Availability-of-Kovid-19-Vaccinations-for-Expats-in-Thailand/page5

I thought wingnut was rather restrained in his comments. “Sanctimonious” is the word that sprang immediately to my mind

Did the rumors you were spreading about Balcony "spring" immediately to your mind in the same manner?

With wingnut's "loose screws" and your "loose springs", the two of you should get together and open a hardware store.

StevieWonders
February 10th, 2021, 11:54
Did the rumors you were spreading about Balcony "spring" immediately to your mind in the same manner?

With wingnut's "loose screws" and your "loose springs", the two of you should get together and open a hardware store.As you’re a loose cannon clearly we could offer ourselves as an exhibition 3sum?

wingnut
February 10th, 2021, 13:26
As you’re a loose cannon clearly we could offer ourselves as an exhibition 3sum?Leave me out of it please.

StevieWonders
February 10th, 2021, 16:50
Leave me out of it please.Right wingnut your job is to Make People Happy Again. The pursuit of happiness is a fundament of the great US of A constitution.