PDA

View Full Version : TuneIN Radio no longer working ( in the UK at least) so another *free) option......

Nirish guy
February 8th, 2021, 03:18
Dont know about anyone else but I used to use Tunein radio and have it set to various Thai ( and other Countries ) music stations to make the morning commute here in the UK go a bit easier, BUT it seems that Tunein radio lost an important Court case re them offering stations from outside the UK, (something to do with copyright laws for the music or something) so they were ordered to cease and desist ( or start paying massive royalties !) so they ceased !

So, I'd given up on that all for a while but just in case anyone else is in the same boat this evening I came across ' radio.garden " which is a free website based service which lets you scroll around a map and play stations from basically anywhere over the globe, I've just tried it and there are many stations there in Bkk and Pattaya etc, so just in case that's of any help or interest to anyone else who likes to have Thai radio stations on when here in the UK, there you go, just google radio.garden ( don't forget the dot in the middle) and its all there ready to go.

Enjoy.

wingnut
February 8th, 2021, 03:29
That's brilliant. Another reason to visit Thailand. The music. Not just whores.

a447
February 8th, 2021, 06:50
Still working here. But I'll give that website a look.