PDA

View Full Version : What Mind Control Looks Like

Moses
February 6th, 2021, 13:36
https://youtu.be/vaJIqJYAAk4

A video compilation proving that countless local news networks read the same exact scripts around the United States is a chilling reminder of the Orwellian, heavily controlled nature of mass media (fake news)

StevieWonders
February 6th, 2021, 14:33
Deepfakes

cdnmatt
February 6th, 2021, 14:34
It's a company called Sinclair Broadcasting. They constantly push right-wing / hard core conservative beliefs through their "local" channels.

Moses
February 6th, 2021, 14:36
Deepfakes

No. And this is also confirmed right in the video, watch at 00:30

StevieWonders
February 6th, 2021, 14:38
No. And this is also confirmed right in the video, watch at 00:30 https://mindmatters.ai/2021/02/todays-russian-diplomacy-deepfakes-and-radioactive-poisons/

StevieWonders
February 6th, 2021, 14:39
It's a company called Sinclair Broadcasting. They constantly push right-wing / hard core conservative beliefs through their "local" channels.Don’t spoil a good story Matt ;)

Moses
February 6th, 2021, 14:41
Deepfakes

It's a company called Sinclair Broadcasting. They constantly push right-wing / hard core conservative beliefs through their "local" channels.

Guys, could you please choose just one explanation? Because now it looks like you are trying to explain what "It is deepfake manufactured by SB"...

Also prove of "deepfake" is necessary.

cdnmatt
February 6th, 2021, 14:48
Don’t spoil a good story Matt ;)

I promise, that's exactly what it is. Just Google Sinclair Broadcasting, they're huge. John Oliver even did a whole "main story" on them once on his show. They own tons of local news stations all over the US, and orders come from head office exactly what each news anchor is supposed to say.

Sinclair is a very right-wing organization that espouses bullshit "conservative" view points and are in bed with the Republicans, so this thread sort of back fired on Moses, haha...

Moses
February 6th, 2021, 14:54
Sinclair is a very right-wing organization that espouses bullshit "conservative" view points and are in bed with the Republicans, so this thread sort of back fired on Moses, haha...

Why you think about backfire? Do you think I have good thought about Trump and republicans? Hahahahaha... My position is more close to "A plague on both your houses" than you may expect...

StevieWonders
February 6th, 2021, 14:59
Why you think about backfire? Do you think I have good thought about Trump and republicans? Hahahahaha... My position is more close to "A plague on both your houses" than you may expect...You may have missed it but Trump is no longer US President. We’ve all moved on

Moses
February 6th, 2021, 15:06
We’ve all moved on

Why do you think what changing orange clown to sleeping on the walk mummy means "moved on"? Moving is so light what grand-grand-ma Pelosy still is dreaming in her [wheel]chair.

cdnmatt
February 6th, 2021, 15:14
You're just upset because Russia is known as the world's asshole.

Nothing good ever comes out of it.

Moses
February 6th, 2021, 15:17
Russia is known as the world's asshole

You just named world biggest country with 145 mln inhabitants, one of world TOP-10 economics, one of TOP-5 world countries by netto migration into country, #1 world supplier of grain and gas "asshole", but "upset" is me? Sure-sure, Matt you are master of logic :)

StevieWonders
February 6th, 2021, 15:27
Why do you think what changing orange clown to sleeping on the walk mummy means "moved on"? Moving is so light what grand-grand-ma Pelosy still is dreaming in her [wheel]chair.Your mature even handedness does you credit.

cdnmatt
February 6th, 2021, 15:27
I didn't actually mean it, but you won't stop going off on the West...

Over compensating maybe?

Moses
February 6th, 2021, 15:39
I didn't actually mean it, but you won't stop going off on the West...

Over compensating maybe?

You should just to visit US State dep press page and count words "China" and "Russia" there. Then you will understand real meaning of word "overcompensating"

StevieWonders
February 6th, 2021, 15:51
“Counting words”! What fascinating hobbies you have

Moses
February 6th, 2021, 15:53
Your mature even handedness does you credit.

“Counting words”! What fascinating hobbies you have

Do you remember my warning about discussing me instead of discussing topic?

dinagam
February 6th, 2021, 16:22
Send him a thunderbolt.

Moses
February 6th, 2021, 16:45
Back to video from first post:

News anchors looking into camera and reading a script handed down by a corporate overlord, words meant to obscure the truth not elucidate it, isn’t journalism. It’s propaganda. It’s Orwellian.

members of the Heaven’s Gate suicide cult

But the Sinclair propaganda onslaught is much more troubling than the unfortunate deaths of a tiny band of crazy people. Isn’t the looming death of our democracy far more perilous? If anything, criticism of Sinclair has not gone far enough. Even the corporate overlord’s most stalwart critics haven’t taken notice of the obvious echoes of the practices of Fox News Channel, which also airs political commentary on stations seen in hundreds of cities across the country and also has millions of viewers. My research assistants have uncovered evidence that CNN and MSNBC are doing the exact same thing.

Kimmel is airing completely identical political comments on even more stations than Sinclair owns — the hundreds of ABC affiliates that broadcast his show every weeknight.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/04/sinclair-broadcast-groups-outrageous-assault-on-our-democracy/

quasi-Orwellian editorial policies

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-media-sinclair-ma-breakingviews/breakingviews-cox-sinclair-is-more-totalitarian-than-democratic-idUSKCN1HB25O

Do you still want to insist it is "deepfake" in video?

latintopxxx
February 8th, 2021, 00:41
i blame the Russians...or wiait...its the Chinese...