PDA

View Full Version : Vaccination for Arabs and Jews

latintopxxx
January 29th, 2021, 01:01
...Jews are surrounded by a gazzilllion neigbours who want them dead...they are used to thinking real fast on their feet...should put them in charge of the world roll out...would be done by breakfast tomorrow...as opposed to the pompous eu...dumbass 1950's civil service mentality...reminds me of that Little Britain comedy..."computer says no".

StevieWonders
January 29th, 2021, 07:21
I think Israel should get a mention for their kickass vaccine rollout. Put the rest of the world to shame.You’ve failed to mention the racist/religious elements: only Jewish citizens of Israel are being vaccinated. Arab citizens of Israel are excluded from the vaccination programme.

cdnmatt
January 29th, 2021, 07:26
You’ve failed to mention the racist/religious elements: only Jewish citizens of Israel are being vaccinated. Arab citizens of Israel are excluded from the vaccination programme.

You mean to tell me Israel is being rude to the Palestinians? Say it isn't so.

StevieWonders
January 29th, 2021, 07:35
You mean to tell me Israel is being rude to the Palestinians? Say it isn't so.No to THEIR OWN CITIZENS who happen not to be Jews but Arabs. There are days when I find your ignorance of the world around you totally breathtaking.

cdnmatt
January 29th, 2021, 07:55
No to THEIR OWN CITIZENS who happen not to be Jews but Arabs. There are days when I find your ignorance of the world around you totally breathtaking.

Not true. At least I seen (listed to) a news segments where this Arab dude was hanging out with his friends in a cafe, and was refusing to get the vaccine.

He was eligible for the vaccine as he has an Israeli ID card, but since all his friends weren't eligible due to them not having ID cards, he said fuck that idea and refused the vaccine.

So Arabs can get vaccinated in Israel... as long as they have an Israeli ID card.

StevieWonders
January 29th, 2021, 08:00
You’re right, it’s the Arabs under Israel’s control in the occupied territories - nevertheless a discriminatory policy against those who have no other option

goji
January 29th, 2021, 18:10
The Arabs don't seem to spend too much effort opposing anti-gay discrimination.

So I'm not going to lose much sleep over their plight.

Brad the Impala
January 29th, 2021, 18:44

So I'm not going to lose much sleep over their plight.

Neither does most of Africa spend too much effort opposing anti-gay discrimination. Do you write them off too?

dinagam
January 29th, 2021, 19:01
Since Gays makes a proportion similar to south paws in any given society one should not lose too much sleep over their plight.

StevieWonders
January 29th, 2021, 21:04

So I'm not going to lose much sleep over their plight.Your compassion for your fellow human beings is one of your outstanding qualities

latintopxxx
January 30th, 2021, 01:03
..palestinians...to quote somebody famous...if only they loved their children mopre than they hate the Jews...

Brad the Impala
January 30th, 2021, 04:19
..palestinians...to quote somebody famous...if only they loved their children mopre than they hate the Jews...

It was Golda Meir and it wasn't about the Palestinians as such but all arabs.

“We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us”

She had quite a turn of phrase. She also said:

Let me tell you something that we Israelis have against Moses. He took us 40 years through the desert in order to bring us to the one spot in the Middle East that has no oil!

arsenal
January 30th, 2021, 14:42
“We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children."
Golda Meir

We can forgive you for thinking you're clever because you read The Spectator. We cannot forgive you for thinking that we should think so too.

Brad the Impala
January 30th, 2021, 14:52
“We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children."
Golda Meir

We can forgive you for thinking you're clever because you read The Spectator. We cannot forgive you for thinking that we should think so too.

I don't read The Spectator, and no one has quoted the Spectator in this thread, so that's a very peculiar comment!

If it's an attempt at an amusing paraphrase it's very poor and inconsequential given the nature and circumstance of the original quote.

arsenal
January 30th, 2021, 15:04
It's not for you. And the board is full of peculiar comments.

StevieWonders
January 30th, 2021, 15:11
It's not for you. And the board is full of peculiar comments.As Jane Austen would say, excessively diverting.

Brad the Impala
January 30th, 2021, 15:40
It's not for you. And the board is full of peculiar comments.

Ah, it's about your obsession.

arsenal
January 30th, 2021, 15:52
Reciprocated in the vanguard thus responding in kind.

StevieWonders
January 30th, 2021, 16:28
Reciprocated in the vanguard thus responding in kind. The Essence of the All is the Godhead of the True.'
'The Vision of Visions heals the Blindness of Sight.'

Nirish guy
January 30th, 2021, 18:22
I t would be quite amusing to sit with you all above and get you all stoned and listen to some of the wide, wild and varied conversations that you would all ( probably separately) end up trying to have, that would be an amusing way to spend an hour or two I feel - I'll bring the 20 packets of crisps and the mars bars ! ;-)

StevieWonders
January 30th, 2021, 18:26
I t would be quite amusing to sit with you all above and get you all stoned and listen to some of the wide, wild and varied conversations that you would all ( probably separately) end up trying to have, that would be an amusing way to spend an hour or two I feel - I'll bring the 20 packets of crisps and the mars bars ! ;-)
Could you bring along a copy of Twilight of the Gods?

arsenal
January 30th, 2021, 18:39
"I t would be quite amusing to sit with you all above and get you all stoned and listen to some of the wide, wild and varied conversations that you would all ( probably separately) end up trying to have, that would be an amusing way to spend an hour or two I feel - I'll bring the 20 packets of crisps and the mars bars !"

Salt and vinegar please Nirish. Salt and vinegar crisps, chocolate and beer is actually a really nice combination bringing as it does salty, sour, bitter and sweet tastes. Probably best to get SW to carrier pigeon you an agenda otherwise he'll spend the entire time thrusting articles from The Spectator under your nose. I'm telling you now Stevie, you do that and I'm reading Polly Toynbee out loud.