PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya oh Pattaya........

catawampuscat
August 12th, 2006, 11:50
Returning to Pattaya for a long weekend is a treat for the eyes and the libido... I noticed Filou, Sunee beer bar near Forest and Ozone reopened and was amazingly full of boys and farangs.. Lots of ladyboys if you like that type of thing and quite a few boyboys as well.
I heard that Filou was just sold and will have a new owner soon but I will leave the details of this breaking news to the intrepid reporters out there but you
heard it first here.. CORRECTION: DEAL FELL THRU AND NO SALE!!

Krazy Dragon was fun last nite and many tables have two or more boys dancing and prancing on them.. Boyztown seemed really quiet and I hope all
the bars make it thru the long slow low season.. Lots of new boys and new faces since my absence..

A funny thing happened in one bar.. I saw a boy whom I had offed a couple of years ago and he was amazing.. He was very popular and had an attitude unfortunately, and was somewhat difficult, but he was a tiger in the sack.. I waited for him to come around the rotation of underpant attired boys and asked him over for a drink..He looked thinner than I remembered and I hoped he wasn't sick but guessed he had changed in the couple of years since we last
tangoed.. We exchanged greetings and names and it turned out he wasn't the boy I thought he was..What a disappointment as I had already fantasied
our glorious (at least for me) reunion..He was very sweet and as smooth as silk, but my mind was set on another boy and after a quick drink, I moved on..

Anyone else ever mistake a boy for another and find out many boys do resemble each other ?? Or , for that matter, off a boy and realize later that you had offed him before and forgotten? a senior moment or just too many offs....? :cat:

catawampuscat
August 12th, 2006, 22:14
Too bad the moderators of this forum are on permanent vacation and allow the repulsive one to run amok and derail threads..
The moderators tolerance for trolls is unbelieveable and there should be limits to repulsive assholes running amok on this forum..

Of course, I am feeding the troll again but hopefully the moderators will wake up and do something.. I am also sure an attack or two from
my dear ones, will also follow but hey, it is a free for all and nobody gives a shit..................... :cat:

Surfcrest
August 12th, 2006, 22:52
Anyone else ever mistake a boy for another and find out many boys do resemble each other ?? Or , for that matter, off a boy and realize later that you had offed him before and forgotten? a senior moment or just too many offs....? :cat:

I tell my employees that there are no stupid questions
only stupid answers.

I'd like to make a retraction too.

You've put out whole whack of stupid questions.

I'm not getting why you think you need a moderator.
Surely you weren't expecting more than bullshit as answers
to your stupid questions.

Surfcrest

August 12th, 2006, 23:14
I tell my employees that there are no stupid questions only stupid answersI think you should add "and stupid bosses". While telling your employees that may indeed boost their confidence to ask questions, if I find an employee of mine consistently asking stupid questions he doesn't remain an employee for very long. If you don't use that approach you are indeed a stupid boss

UncleSam
August 13th, 2006, 09:58
consistently asking stupid questions he doesn't remain an employee for very long."

No, he gets promoted to boss . . . where he can help me clean the toilets.

hehehehehe........