PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous posts from "Firecat69"

StevieWonders
January 18th, 2021, 21:50
Guys, this thread is about the death of a former member so perhaps we should confine our comments to him.

Much has been written about Neal in the past. If there is more (there surely can't be much), it would be better if a new thread were created, keeping in mind that negative comments are to be avoided according to the Rules and Guidelines.
Sticking to the original topic of a thread in all subsequent posts - there’s a novel concept. Can we expect the Moderator team to be actively enforcing this for every thread in future (you know, for consistency)?

arsenal
January 19th, 2021, 10:15
"I recall lunching with him one day and mentioning the name of the Boys Bangkok boy whose company I had enjoyed the previous evening and hoped to enjoy again later in the week. Shortly afterwards I received an SMS from said lad informing me that firecat69 had told him I had AIDS (I don’t)."

Perhaps he didn't like you. Hard to believe.

StevieWonders
January 19th, 2021, 11:24
"I recall lunching with him one day and mentioning the name of the Boys Bangkok boy whose company I had enjoyed the previous evening and hoped to enjoy again later in the week. Shortly afterwards I received an SMS from said lad informing me that firecat69 had told him I had AIDS (I don’t)."

Perhaps he didn't like you. Hard to believe.For those who are wondering what arsenal is on about (a more and more common occurrence) he’s quoting something I wrote an entire 7 days ago. “A slow learner” you might think? I couldn’t possibly comment.

arsenal
January 19th, 2021, 12:16
What did you have to eat?

StevieWonders
January 19th, 2021, 12:25
What did you have to eat?Cum. All that protein. Yum yum.

arsenal
January 19th, 2021, 12:42
Yours or firecats?

StevieWonders
January 19th, 2021, 12:46
Yours or firecat’s?Cum one, cum all. Note grammatical correction.

arsenal
January 19th, 2021, 13:02
Which restaurant did you eat in?

StevieWonders
January 19th, 2021, 13:13
Which restaurant did you eat in?Restaurant?! What a vulgar thought. I took him to my club.

arsenal
January 19th, 2021, 14:00
Which club?

StevieWonders
January 19th, 2021, 15:13
Which club?Groucho's comment suitably modified springs to mind - although the spiritual descendant of a collateral branch of the family appears to be posting vigorously at the moment.

gerefan2
January 19th, 2021, 15:33
Which club?

I dont believe any of frequents clubs are open during the day

arsenal
January 19th, 2021, 15:50
"I recall lunching with him one day"

It seems not.

StevieWonders
January 19th, 2021, 16:54
"I recall lunching with him one day"
It seems not.Ah so you have come at last to the truth of what I have been telling Moses. The path of enlightenment is ahead of you, if only you can grasp it.

arsenal
January 19th, 2021, 17:44
" I have been telling Moses. The path of enlightenment is ahead of you,"

As are you best days I am sure.

StevieWonders
January 19th, 2021, 17:53
As are you best days I am sure.I feel sorry for those poor Chinese parents being ripped off by a man who is unable to construct a sentence using a possessive pronoun.

StevieWonders
January 19th, 2021, 18:34
I dont believe any of frequents clubs are open during the dayYou’re assuming that such a person actually exists. Have you forgotten the old saying “On the Internet no-one knows you’re a dog”? Any one of us can write anything they choose about themselves, fact or fiction. Few of us here know any of the others in “real” life. What any of us post could simply be an entry in a first-person novel. It’s only the foolish who operate on the presumption of “truth”, whatever that is.

It is after all what many - including you - believe about the poster known as “CDNMATT”.

arsenal
January 19th, 2021, 18:59
"I feel sorry for those poor Chinese parents being ripped off by a man who is unable to construct a sentence using a possessive pronoun."

Your sympathy has been noted.

dinagam
January 19th, 2021, 20:24
[QUOTE=StevieWonders;273426]You’re assuming that such a person actually exists. Have you forgotten the old saying “On the Internet no-one knows you’re a dog”?

Someone sent me this picture recently of frequent. One must admire his public responsibility to curb the spread of Covid-19.

gerefan2
January 19th, 2021, 21:31
“On the Internet no-one knows you’re a dog.

I have seen a few dogs in my time. You are quite right.

Andaman!
January 20th, 2021, 06:55
This thread contains material which is disrespectful to someone who has passed and who can no longer reply. It contains posts with unsubstantiated allegations. I hope one of the moderators will delete the thread and it’s contents.

latintopxxx
January 20th, 2021, 12:58
oh Lord...so righteous...,not like most of us know or care who the copulate firecat is...could be the man in the moon for all I care

arsenal
January 20th, 2021, 16:18
steviewonders knows. frequent knew. Perhaps poor firecat knew too much and had to be silenced. Then a smear campaign to throw DCI Arsenal off the scent.

StevieWonders
January 21st, 2021, 09:10

mr giggles
January 23rd, 2021, 19:05

He was HUGE! How did they get the coffin down the stairs?

mr giggles
January 23rd, 2021, 19:10

You put the fun back in funeral. :devilsh: