PDA

View Full Version : Sugargrandpa and SugarDad

Armando
January 12th, 2021, 18:41
Perhaps I should explain that my contact with him was via the now defunct “Cruising for Sex” board where the Moderator was none other than the poster who now holds himself out here as “sglad”.
Seems that sglad and his other incarnations on this site as Sugargrandpa and SugarDad is finally as defunct as his Board. Now that we know what a fake he really was, perhaps the moderators should finally delete his stated locations as being Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok. Unless of course he is cruising in each in the hope of reviving his dead board :clapping:

StevieWonders
January 12th, 2021, 20:00
Seems that sglad and his other incarnations on this site as Sugargrandpa and SugarDad is finally as defunct as his Board. Now that we know what a fake he really was, perhaps the moderators should finally delete his stated locations as being Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok. Unless of course he is cruising in each in the hope of reviving his dead board :clapping:Now, now Armando, it’s all self identification these days. Biological gender is irrelevant, it’s how you identify. It follows therefore that age, colour and place are equally matters of self identification and any attempt to impose some sort of objective criteria is a form of oppression. Some might even call it propaganda.

Armando
January 13th, 2021, 09:07
Now, now Armando, it’s all self identification these days. Biological gender is irrelevant, it’s how you identify. It follows therefore that age, colour and place are equally matters of self identification and any attempt to impose some sort of objective criteria is a form of oppression. Some might even call it propaganda.
Self identification? Sure. Every poster is essentially a fiction. But there have been fictions and fictions. Most are reasonably obvious from their postings over a period of time. A few come across as a demented Struwwelpeter. sglad never did and was soon discovered to be troll-like figure. He destroyed. Then sglad and Sugargrandpa were announced as a hydra. Surfcrest banned 'them', but for inexplicable reasons reversed it.

The only worse poster (apart from the last posts of a former owner of this Board) that I recall was Beachlover. He was again a total fiction who fooled Board owners and moderators and attempted to destroy at least two Boards until a helluva long time later they began to realise this. He spouted a level of utter bullshit about himself and trashed so many who got very pissed off with his antics that posters on one Board finally demanded his expulsion.

StevieWonders
January 13th, 2021, 09:39
Self identification? Sure. Every poster is essentially a fiction. But there have been fictions and fictions. Most are reasonably obvious from their postings over a period of time. A few come across as a demented Struwwelpeter. sglad never did and was soon discovered to be troll-like figure. He destroyed. Then sglad and Sugargrandpa were announced as a hydra. Surfcrest banned 'them', but for inexplicable reasons reversed it.

The only worse poster (apart from the last posts of a former owner of this Board) that I recall was Beachlover. He was again a total fiction who fooled Board owners and moderators and attempted to destroy at least two Boards until a helluva long time later they began to realise this. He spouted a level of utter bullshit about himself and trashed so many who got very pissed off with his antics that posters on one Board finally demanded his expulsion.I think that puts you firmly in the “oppressor” column then?

cdnmatt
January 13th, 2021, 10:21
Beachlover

haha, I still remember his trip reports that included photos he claimed to have taken himself of all these luxury hotels he was staying at. That is until it was pointed out he's just grabbing brochure images off the hotel's web sites, lol.

StevieWonders
January 13th, 2021, 10:31
What a trip down memory lane the past 24 hours’ posts have turned into (this and other threads).

Armando
January 13th, 2021, 10:55
haha, I still remember his trip reports that included photos he claimed to have taken himself of all these luxury hotels he was staying at. That is until it was pointed out he's just grabbing brochure images off the hotel's web sites, lol.
One was the Lufthansa Hotel near Paragon in BKK. Never once a photo of him. Nor indeed of any of his belongings in hotel rooms because he blacked each of them out. Total fakery.

catawampuscat
January 13th, 2021, 12:21
What a fabulous fellow that Pol Pot was.

There’s a young (under 50) poster and moderator who pines for the great leadership of Hitler.

Smiles
January 13th, 2021, 12:38
What a trip down memory lane the past 24 hours’ posts have turned into (this and other threads).Perhaps I should be impeached -- that's going around these days. My 'likes' have disappeared. I'm downing six large bottles of Leo Beer for breakfast. I have now crawled under the bed. (My old man stills loves me.)

Manforallseasons
January 13th, 2021, 13:22
There’s a young (under 50) poster and moderator who pines for the great leadership of Hitler.

Christian PFC?.

goji
January 13th, 2021, 17:10
Standards here are slipping. It should be unacceptable to say anyone is supportive of Hitler without direct evidence of that.

cdnmatt
January 13th, 2021, 17:19
Not sure about the guy in question, but this guy loves Hitler.

https://youtu.be/tqPsK6mHeV4?t=6m23s

Manforallseasons
January 13th, 2021, 17:55
Standards here are slipping. It should be unacceptable to say anyone is supportive of Hitler without direct evidence of that.

" As much as I wish Adolf Hitler came back, seized power and restored Germany to her former glory, if he escaped he would be 126 by now and surely dead of old age."quote:Christian PFC).

dinagam
January 13th, 2021, 18:08
I find Hitler's moustache to be subtly érotique.

goji
January 13th, 2021, 18:54
" As much as I wish Adolf Hitler came back, seized power and restored Germany to her former glory, if he escaped he would be 126 by now and surely dead of old age."quote:Christian PFC).

There's a difference between dark humour and support. Obviously lost on some.

Manforallseasons
January 13th, 2021, 19:05
There's a difference between dark humour and support. Obviously lost on some.

Obviously!

Nirish guy
January 13th, 2021, 20:49
You must have missed some of Christians posts Re that topic in general topic, but to be fair I don’t think Christian would object to someone thinking he does think that, but I’ll leave that for him to comment on or not as he so wishes or otherwise.

Dodger
January 14th, 2021, 11:36

I miss Bad Boy Billy.

Manforallseasons
January 14th, 2021, 13:03
The only poster I miss is “Letmetellu”, he was in a class by himself!
No other can hold a candle to him.

cdnmatt
January 14th, 2021, 14:02
I remember Neal with his multiple accounts and personalities. Many times he'd forget which account he was logged in with though, and post under the wrong account, haha.

StevieWonders
January 14th, 2021, 14:04
Edith.Pearl of the Orient aka. Lunchtime O’Booze
Dame Sanitree na Pakin

Smiles
January 14th, 2021, 14:23
Yes yes Pearl / Boozer indeed.
Edith was Sanitree in his/her last few years (I think).
All dead.
There was at least one Sawatdee member who was murdered. Owned a gay hotel in Chiang Mai. Can't remember his name. He had no cosmic giggle whatsoever.