View Full Version : Congrats to the USA!

cdnmatt
January 11th, 2021, 08:43
Congrats to the US on achieving the status of the third most democratic nation in North America. Great job!

arsenal
January 11th, 2021, 10:53
Trump could be arrested while sitting in the oval office or even be placed involuntarily under secure medical supervision as he resembles Mao and his paranoia in his final years.

George III looks like a safer pair of hands that Trump right now.

Dear America.
If you want to come back, let's talk. The door is open.

cdnmatt
January 11th, 2021, 11:04
He might not be President in 24 hours, we'll see.

I'm expecting him to resign with some bullshit speech about he's doing it because he's such a strong leader and loves the US more than anything else, and blah, blah... Then a couple hours later Pence will pardon him so he doesn't get charged with sedition.

StevieWonders
January 11th, 2021, 12:02
What excitable imaginations you two have.

arsenal
January 11th, 2021, 12:10
How long you bin ere? You just noticed!!! Excitable imaginations is what we does bestest. Innit.

cdnmatt
January 11th, 2021, 12:42
What excitable imaginations you two have.

Hey, not our fault US politicians can come out with better block busters than Hollywood.

There must be loads of screen writers in LA thinking to themselves, "wow, what a cool plot twist, wish I was that creative".

latintopxxx
January 11th, 2021, 13:37
...latge night tv talk shows...the news...the world...us...russia...china...merkle...will all miss him...the ratings...the excitement...life is gonna be sooo boring

StevieWonders
January 11th, 2021, 16:18
Hey, not our fault US politicians can come out with better block busters than Hollywood.

There must be loads of screen writers in LA thinking to themselves, "wow, what a cool plot twist, wish I was that creative".EXACTLY what I thought when I saw live television of planes crashing into the World Trade Centre in 2001 - “a Spielberg special” I said to myself.