PDA

View Full Version : Soi 4 update

StevieWonders
January 11th, 2021, 04:05
Silom Soi 4 was dead dead dead last night. Telephone Bar was shuttered - not opening “for the duration” is what I’ve been told (but Patanawet will doubtless have “better” information). The observant visitor will notice many customers drinking out of tea cups (often with accompanying saucers) with their meals. Whether it’s tea, coffee, wine or spirits you may very well ask; I couldn’t possibly comment.

latintopxxx
January 11th, 2021, 08:27
im truly sad if this soi and its gay friendly businesses close down...have had many a happy evening there...love people watching and the food at telephone bar is pretty good too...damn if only the silly secretive chinese had been morew forthcoming a lot earlier we may have avoided this

Sen Yai
January 11th, 2021, 11:53
As updates go, I find this report to be somewhat short on factual content...

Any news on Nakarat, G's, Pride, Balcony, Jupiter, Connections, Stranger or Banana?

StevieWonders
January 11th, 2021, 12:01
As updates go, I find this report to be somewhat short on factual content...

Any news on Nakarat, G's, Pride, Balcony, Jupiter, Connections, Stranger or Banana?
It’s an update on the posts I’ve made periodically over the past few months. You’re welcome to trawl through the Forum for threads I have started using “Soi 4 update” in the title.

dab69
January 11th, 2021, 19:43
Balcony sent an update that their hours open have changed and they are offering food "home delivered".
If only their waiters were cuter and delivery to USA.

StevieWonders
January 24th, 2021, 19:04
Soi 4 was particularly deserted for a Saturday evening. Under the current rules only those places designated as “restaurants” may trade and officially no alcohol is sold. Premises close by 9pm. None of Balcony, Pride, Connections or G’s had total customers in double figures so far as I could tell from my vantage point sitting on the “terrace” at Pride. Delicious food I’d have to say and some customers at Connections seem to have agreed as I saw plates from Pride being delivered there (a common arrangement among those bars). Dull, dull, dull.