PDA

View Full Version : walking street last night

paperboy
January 8th, 2021, 06:01

latintopxxx
January 8th, 2021, 06:21
..thats so sad...dont even want to think about the economic cost to the people who worked there...

paperboy
January 8th, 2021, 06:51
i left Brazil to come here, its sad, iam now sorting my paper work to go into cambodia

Manforallseasons
January 8th, 2021, 07:49
i left Brazil to come here, its sad, iam now sorting my paper work to go into cambodia

If you read anything about what is going on here why did you come in the first place?

paperboy
January 8th, 2021, 07:54
because
i can, i can travel anywhere i want.
not like you
some people are just sad and jelouse.
i like to see for my own eyes. not take what CNN say or any other outlet like sad people like you

Manforallseasons
January 8th, 2021, 08:08
i like to see for my own eyes. not take what CNN say or any other outlet like sad people like you

Had you listened to these “sad people” you would have saved yourself a lot of time and money.........Good luck getting into Cambodia!

cdnmatt
January 8th, 2021, 09:37
Why not utilize the situation to your benefit? Since everything is so dead, that means there must be loads of young, cute guys just hanging out bored, poor, and willing.

Rent yourself a house with a swimming pool, get a group of cuties to live with you for a week, and turn the house into one massive hedonistic non-stop sex party with constant laughing from the boys and booze flowing freely. :)

Armando
January 8th, 2021, 10:20
Rent yourself a house with a swimming pool, get a group of cuties to live with you for a week, and turn the house into one massive hedonistic non-stop sex party with constant laughing from the boys and booze flowing freely. :)
Can someone kindly advise which is the View Talay complex with individual houses each with a private pool?

vnman
January 8th, 2021, 11:19
Can someone kindly advise which is the View Talay complex with individual houses each with a private pool?

I didn't hear about such an option. However, I know some pretty nice houses with indoor and outdoor swimming pools in the Thap Phraya sois and alleys. Just off Thappraya rd between Pattaya and Jomtien. There should be a fair amount on Airbnb ATM, if you are interested in going that route. Over the years, I had friends who occupied some of these house. They are very private (walls all around) and we had some great parties there.

To OP, why did you leave Brazil? I'm looking forward to finally going there.

Manforallseasons
January 8th, 2021, 12:17

You are referring to Jomtien View Talay Villas.

Armando
January 8th, 2021, 12:57
Thank you

francois
January 8th, 2021, 14:00

Yes, they are quite nice. I was a guest of a friend who had a large party at the villas some years ago. But now how do you insure your friends will be Covid free?

latintopxxx
January 8th, 2021, 15:46
...some people really do have rocks for brains...

goji
January 8th, 2021, 18:53
With some people, it's best to look at what they do, rather than what they say.

Unless I missed the announcement, the long term and persistent critic of the Thailand gay scene continues to live here?

So that's a strong endorsement.

As for anyone else considering travelling here, the bars are closed, but for everything else I need, businesses are open.
There are restrictions on interprovincial travel, so perhaps anyone arriving might want to check feasibility of quarantine in your preferred province.
Finally, the big unknown is whether restrictions increase or decrease in the next few weeks.

StevieWonders
January 9th, 2021, 00:16
With some people, it's best to look at what they do, rather than what they say.

Unless I missed the announcement, the long term and persistent critic of the Thailand gay scene continues to live here?

So that's a strong endorsement..A fascinating non sequitur. Many long-term and persistent critics of Brexit continue to live in the UK.

goji
January 9th, 2021, 08:30
A fascinating non sequitur
I'm replying to comments made in response to the original post on page 1 of the thread.

Manforallseasons
January 10th, 2021, 10:49

francois
January 10th, 2021, 13:41
Here is a view of 2nd Road in vicinity of Boyztown on Saturday at about 2 pm.

Manforallseasons
January 10th, 2021, 13:51

Brad the Impala
January 10th, 2021, 15:51

Enough with all the selfies!

goji
January 10th, 2021, 20:56
Enough with all the selfies!

MFAS as a ladyboy ?

latintopxxx
January 11th, 2021, 00:54
Brad...top marks...too funny....but mfas is not that pretty...maybe a dog doing a handstand would be an accurate approximation

Manforallseasons
January 11th, 2021, 08:48
Brad...top marks...too funny....but mfas is not that pretty...maybe a dog doing a handstand would be an accurate approximation

Latin, you obviously have a poor memory. Years ago we were introduced by someone we both knew, you later followed me to the washroom and said “wow your handsome will you fuck me” just looking at your face I was disgusted. This is the time to correct your name here to “latinseekstopxxx”.

Smiles
January 11th, 2021, 10:41
MFAS ... I say carry on! That charming doll is as weird as you. Sawatdee can be like that. :love:

francois
January 11th, 2021, 12:53
For those who have not personally met MFAS, I can attest that he is person of presence, stature and good-looking. Mocking someone's appearance is inappropriate under any circumstances and comments should be made upon what they post and not their looks.:stop_mini:

latintopxxx
January 11th, 2021, 13:42
mfas....there is absolutely no possibility that we move in similar social circles...so we MOST definitely dont have a friends in common....i do have standards...u absolutely must be mistaken....
...francolis...stop sucking the fun out of lifge...if someone looks like a mangy street dog doing a handstand then lets simply call a spade a spade and not a shovel...or heaven forbin stoop to mfas level and call it a dog poop scoop

Zebedee
January 11th, 2021, 14:28
Latin, you obviously have a poor memory. Years ago we were introduced by someone we both knew, you later followed me to the washroom and said “wow your handsome will you fuck me” just looking at your face I was disgusted. This is the time to correct your name here to “latinseekstopxxx”.

WHAT!!!! You mean our Latin, who rides 'em like a pony, bubblebutts at the ready, gapes open , etc etc is really MFAS's jilted BITCH?
All those Pony tales were only his own pony tails, eyelashes fluttering, the lube was on him, ready to go, agape? Oh ..MY..GOD! nurse nurse!! Them stories about the boys were really only wishful thinking ,how he'd like to treated?

Oh Latin, how low hath the mighty fallen.
LOL

a447
January 11th, 2021, 14:29
“wow your handsome will you fuck me”

Mfas, if your story is true - that Latin travelled all the way to Thailand and decided he wanted to have sex with an older (albeit "handsome") farang in a toilet, rather than with a young local in his hotel room - then I'm upset that he used my clever pick-up line to proposition you!

Now I'll have to come up with a new one.

PS: And you say he's a bottom and not a top?

This forum sure is sure full of surprises! It's a place where absolutely anything is possible. Lol

StevieWonders
January 11th, 2021, 16:22
Mfas, if your story is true - that Latin travelled all the way to Thailand and decided he wanted to have sex with an older (albeit "handsome") farang in a toilet, rather than with a young local in his hotel room - then I'm upset that he used my clever pick-up line to proposition you!

Now I'll have to come up with a new one.

PS: And you say he's a bottom and not a top?

This forum sure is sure full of surprises! It's a place where absolutely anything is possible. Lol
Sounds like a flash in the pan to me

Old git
January 11th, 2021, 23:21
I fear it will be more than one season before Walking St is back to its old self..

..but the suggestion earlier in this thread of renting a capacious house with a very private pool, may be a good option for those who battle through whatever obstacles are then in place to make it over towards the end of this year, or early next.

For a start, beach resort houses are likely to be dirt cheap to rent - small money is better than no money - and finding quality boys to adorn the place should also be far less costly. The boys who work the bars will probably jump at the chance to live as a house boy for a month with a guaranteed income..

latintopxxx
January 11th, 2021, 23:33
...careful old git...some fellow boiard members dont take lightly to the likes of you abusing the "boys" by underpayiing them...dont be a tight fisted cheap charlie ...pay them what they ask...

Moggy
January 12th, 2021, 00:16
So are you saying negotiating is unacceptable as when i take a boy for a month I tell them its B1000 a day I really don't see anything wrong in that.

Nirish guy
January 12th, 2021, 00:35
For a start, beach resort houses are likely to be dirt cheap to rent - small money is better than no money -.

Just as you mention that I was just watching a video online earlier today of a farang who had just picked up an absolute mansion of a seafront villa in Phuket, complete with large pool and very thing else very high end, currently long term renting on Airbnb for 4000 dollars a month - and after emailing the owner got it for 1000 dollars a month - what a steal and what a great way to spend a lock down for a few months if you had to !

latintopxxx
January 12th, 2021, 04:37
moggy...1000 is short time, you need to pay at least 1800 for "love u long time' action......so dont abuse your priveleged white wealthy 1st world status to exploit the most beautiful brown 3rd world young men...have some shame

arsenal
January 12th, 2021, 10:10
Latin wrote.
"...careful old git...some fellow boiard members dont take lightly to the likes of you abusing the "boys" by underpayiing them...dont be a tight fisted cheap charlie ...pay them what they ask...

moggy...1000 is short time, you need to pay at least 1800 for "love u long time' action......so dont abuse your priveleged white wealthy 1st world status to exploit the most beautiful brown 3rd world young men...have some shame"

Saint Arsenal, the patron saint of money boys commends your humanitarian spirit and reserves a seat for you at the Feast of Fornication. Time/date tbc.

Zebedee
January 12th, 2021, 10:32
moggy...1000 is short time, you need to pay at least 1800 for "love u long time' action......so dont abuse your priveleged white wealthy 1st world status to exploit the most beautiful brown 3rd world young men...have some shame

It's a miracle! latintopxxx like St Paul on the road to Damascus, has has had an epiphany! He is converted.
Clearly your faith in St Arsenal has been rewarded.

arsenal
January 12th, 2021, 10:52
Zebs wrote.
"It's a miracle! latintopxxx like St Paul on the road to Damascus, has has had an epiphany! He is converted.
Clearly your faith in St Arsenal has been rewarded."

Hallelujah. It is easier for a blind man to make his fortune with Bitcoins than it is for a cheap Charlie to enter the Feast of Fornication.

Old git
January 12th, 2021, 14:08
As someone who has hired around 200 people over the course of my career, I know the importance of neither overpaying nor underpaying people.

In Thailand, a fit 18yr old lad with no academic qualifications might earn 500 baht a day sweating on a construction site. By comparison, being paid 1000 baht a day to do little more than laze around a pool is a pretty good deal.

Compared to working in a bar, the houseboy job has a guaranteed income, and the sexual element has the benefit of knowing who they are dealing with - there's a stress element to being taken to hotel rooms by strangers, not knowing what weird sexual ideas they may have. Another plus of the houseboy job is that if the boy is not out and proud in his home village, it's not likely to become known to the local girls that he's been selling his butt. If they work in a bar, the bamboo telegraph is likely to betray them.

So whilst a busy bar boy might average 10-15k a week, it's not an easy job, and there could be reputational issues when they want to settle down later.

I would suggest that 1000/day for an extended period would be a good reward for a young, fit, good looking and kindly treated houseboy - bug or no bug..

Moggy
January 12th, 2021, 19:46
My thoughts exactly and lets not forget the presents like top range iPhone and gold for good service.

francois
January 12th, 2021, 23:34
Popular doll site "Trip Ka Dolls" was really rubbing it in with a collection of pictures of "Annabelle" ( a character from the 2014 US supernatural horror film).

Brad the Impala
January 12th, 2021, 23:46
As someone who has hired around 200 people over the course of my career, I know the importance of neither overpaying nor underpaying people.

Not sure that 200 in your career gets you bragging rights on this forum. Some hire 200 in a year!

Zebedee
January 13th, 2021, 01:36
Not sure that 200 in your career gets you bragging rights on this forum. Some hire 200 in a year!

Before arsenal became a saint he was a sinner....he use to "hire" 200 in a month!

StevieWonders
January 13th, 2021, 03:10
Before arsenal became a saint he was a sinner....he use to "hire" 200 in a month!There was a guy who came to Thailand every December/January whose fetish was to be covered in gogo boy cum. Several years ago now the Englishman George who did maintenance for the Boys Bangkok group told me of that year’s plan. The guy lay on a bed in a room in BBB Inn. A queue of 200 boys formed on the stairs all readying themselves for the climax. Each in turn entered the room, scattered their seed on the prone form and departed. If I recall correctly it was 1,000 baht for each boy.

Over to you, arsenal.

Manforallseasons
January 13th, 2021, 05:13
There was a guy who came to Thailand every December/January whose fetish was to be covered in gogo boy cum. Several years ago now the Englishman George who did maintenance for the Boys Bangkok group told me of that year’s plan..

I was friends with George when I lived in BKK, we spent many evenings drinking together in Soi Twilight, last I saw him was years ago in Chiangmai.

StevieWonders
January 13th, 2021, 05:18
I was friends with George when I lived in BKK, we spent many evenings drinking together in Soi Twilight, last I saw him was years ago in Chiangmai.Yes, I’ve seen him once or twice in Bangkok on short visits since he moved to Chiang Mai. He seems content there.

Dodger
January 13th, 2021, 10:43
I would suggest that 1000/day for an extended period would be a good reward for a young, fit, good looking and kindly treated houseboy - bug or no bug..

One of the amazing things about Thai working boys is that the rates for their services hasn't budged in at least the 22 years I've been cumming here.

1,000 - Short Time
1,500 - Overnight Stay
500 - 700/Day - Long Stays (Bonus tip is customary at end of stay)

As a general rule-of-thumb: Guys who pay less - get less. Guys who pay more - get more.

Sen Yai
January 13th, 2021, 11:49
A queue of 200 boys formed on the stairs all readying themselves for the climax. Each in turn entered the room, scattered their seed on the prone form and departed. If I recall correctly it was 1,000 baht for each boy.

That would be more than US$6,000. (chuck) Wow!

StevieWonders
January 13th, 2021, 11:58
That would be more than US$6,000. (chuck) Wow!
As I’ve said in a slightly different context - a fool and his money are soon parted.

latintopxxx
January 14th, 2021, 02:38
...stop judging...as long as he doesnt do it in the streets and scares my pony...

christianpfc
January 15th, 2021, 14:13
One of the amazing things about Thai working boys is that the rates for their services hasn't budged in at least the 22 years I've been cumming here.

1,000 - Short Time
1,500 - Overnight Stay

I can confirm those numbers for Pattaya or online in Bangkok. But the Bangkok gogo bars have a minimum of 1500, trying to push it to 2000 (some expensive bars that I don't frequent have 2000 minimum from speaking with friends or reading online).

Last time I asked mamasan about expected tip in Screwboys (2019, that I remember clearly, other bars similar), I got 2000 quoted. When I asked if 1500 is possible, she said some boys can do. When I told here that I can get any boy for 1000 in Pattaya, she replied that I should go to Pattaya, and that's what I did!

a447
January 15th, 2021, 16:09
I would never listen to a mama-san's recommendation re: the tip. Afterall, I'm not sleeping with him.

That's exactly what I make clear to him if he demands a minimum tip. I tell him I will work it out with the guy. Thanks very much. Now piss off and leave us alone! (Said in a nice way, of course!)

My Pattaya friend told me that mama-sans jack up the tip and then hope for a large commission.

I never complained about the amount of tip the guys wanted (unless it was OTT) because compared to girlie bars, we have got it good. Of course, I sometimes bargained but at the end of the fun I usually ended up giving the guy what he originally asked for if I was happy. A surprise "bonus" for him.

Despite the huge number of working girls in the Walking Street bars, the off fees there are high, as is the expected tip.

Or so I have been told.

If things ever get back to normal and I find myself in Thailand again, I think I will just pay what they ask for. The guys will need all the help they can get, and will do for quite some while.

Nirish guy
January 15th, 2021, 16:53
My Pattaya friend told me that mama-sans jack up the tip and then hope for a large commission.

We cant really be surprised of offended when that happens as it's just the same as any other industry as by even asking the question it implies (incorrectly in this case) NEWBIE or someone not up on the "going rate" so the manasam is hardly likely to tell us the bargain basement price that may be available and in fact will of course give us closer to the top end ( that they think we'll stomach) in the hope we say "ahh ok, thanks" and yes no doubt they'll hit the boy up for (even more) commission in telling them "i got you 2000 and he only wanted to pay 1000 and even told me he was going to go to Pattaya instead and I stopped him - for you". Fairly standard business practice I would think in most outlets ( whether they admit it or not)

If things ever get back to normal and I find myself in Thailand again, I think I will just pay what they ask for.

God Im sure all businesses wish they had more customers like you that will just agree to pay whatever is asked without question, you're a dying breed out there these days that's for sure !! :)

StevieWonders
January 15th, 2021, 17:22
It’s also not unknown in Bangkok for mamasans to pimp the boys who will give them a larger kickback and discourage the customer from choosing boys who are less generous in their commissions. There really is no such thing as a “going rate”.

dinagam
January 15th, 2021, 17:27
There really is no such thing as a “going rate”.

Latin has been right all along...

a447
January 15th, 2021, 18:10
God Im sure all businesses wish they had more customers like you that will just agree to pay whatever is asked without question, you're a dying breed out there these days that's for sure !! :)

Well, I'll pay what they ask - within reason, of course - but only until they get back on their feet again (so to speak!)

But as I said, that may take some time.

My philosophy is simple - give them the tip I think they deserve. I'm more then happy if I get value for money. That's all I'm looking for.

That way, both of us are happy.

StevieWonders
January 15th, 2021, 18:56
Latin has been right all along...In the manner of the stopped clock.

christianpfc
January 16th, 2021, 18:52
I would never listen to a mama-san's recommendation re: the tip. Afterall, I'm not sleeping with him.
I should have added that when I talk to mamasan it's not to discuss a tip or information about a boy, but to learn about current expectations and to have someone to tell that Bangkok bars are too expensive. If I wanted a particular boy, I would call him over, but then I would have to buy him a drink, and if I want to take him home I would have to pay an off fee. Nowadays (i.e. before Covid, and hopefully again soon), my visits to Bangkok gogo bars are just to see what's on offer, and to tell staff that Pattaya is so much cheaper!

goji
January 16th, 2021, 19:11
Fairly standard business practice I would think in most outlets ( whether they admit it or not)

The boys in the Bangkok bars also seem to be primed to ask for 2000 baht short time. Meanwhile boys from the same bars will happily agree to something in the 1000-1500 range if they are booked via a phone app.
So why bother with the bars, when the boys are likely to try and push the tip up afterwards ?

This works if there is a stream of fresh customers who don't mind paying up.

Nirish guy
January 16th, 2021, 23:02
The boys in the Bangkok bars also seem to be primed to ask for 2000 baht short time. .......This works if there is a stream of fresh customers who don't mind paying up.

Although it's been like that for quite a few years now and (for use) the sad part is that there seems to be no shortage of (Chinese / Russian) men who quite happily agree to that 2000 (AND A LOT MORE if the boys are to be believed ) - and so the manasan is probably right that if you're looking for a boy for 1000 then bugger off to Pattaya as they quite simply dont ( or didn't at least) need your custom in Bkk. This being as it's very much more a business man / people passing through for a night two kind of place where men dont mind paying more for their one night of gay abandon ( before they go back to their wives perhaps) - whereas us harden lot prefer to hod out a bargain and instant delight be damed ! :)

Blueskytoday
January 17th, 2021, 00:23
Leave it to the wealthy chinese popping into BKK and flipping BAHT around to the boys at will....making it more expensive for the rest...so it goes

Jellybean
January 17th, 2021, 00:59
Although it's been like that for quite a few years now and (for use) the sad part is that there seems to be no shortage of (Chinese / Russian) men who quite happily agree to that 2000 (AND A LOT MORE if the boys are to be believed) . . .

That reminds me, NIrish-guy, of the time I was out for dinner at the Telephone Bar in Soi 4, Bangkok with my then Thai boyfriend (ex-Soi Twilight bar) and a couple of his still working go-go bar friends. One of the lads announced that a go-go boy in another bar had received B10,000 from a customer for one overnight off. He added that all the boys were talking about the large payment and complaining that the current payments were too low. The subject had, apparently, become the equivalent of the hot topic up and down the soi. The grapevine or, more likely, the mobile phones were no doubt in overdrive mode.

In response, I might have said something innocuous like, “Oh my, that was a lot” but was probably thinking, “Crikey! I hope that amount doesn’t catch on.” The price at that time was B1,500 for a short-time and B2,000 for a long-time off.

latintopxxx
January 17th, 2021, 01:48
...some cheeky ones try to add "off money" to the agreed price after the encounter is over...so funny...try to convince me that they have to pay some mamasan once they get back to the bar...i almost never pay more than 1000...some decline immediately only to come back a few hours later or even the next day...guess the rent has to be paid

StevieWonders
January 17th, 2021, 04:41
...some cheeky ones try to add "off money" to the agreed price after the encounter is over...so funny...try to convince me that they have to pay some mamasan once they get back to the bar...i almost never pay more than 1000...some decline immediately only to come back a few hours later or even the next day...guess the rent has to be paidOne of the advantages of organising 3sums via the Apps is being able to assert “the other guy only wants .... “. I’ve never, ever had a guy respond along the lines of “more fool him”; they meekly accept whatever I say the other guy is getting. Simply saying “I only pay ... “ is much more likely to result in the digging in of heels.

As for tattoos - asking for a pic of their tattoos is a quick way of weeding out those who believe in mutilating their body.

arsenal
January 17th, 2021, 07:50
Saint Arsenal is awestruck with the braggadocious members and their breathtaking negotiating skills being laid before us.

Straight boys aren't on the apps and straight boys are way way more fun. Better at sex too.

a447
January 17th, 2021, 09:01
On the odd occasion on the walk (run, in my case) back to the hotel with a guy he will tell me about the extra large tip he received from a customer (hint hint).

I don't have a problem with that as the guys are basically running their own small business. They can try to get as much out of us as they can. I do, however, have a problem with paying a similar amount.

I once had a Vietnamese guy from Freshboys who wanted to continue the discussion ad nauseum back in the room and also reminded me yet again of the generosity of some farang as I was handing over the tip. So I told him I would not off him again in case his wealthy farang turned up in the bar at the same time. Afterall, I'd hate to see him miss out!

He was a non-performer anyway - the typical "you cum, I go" type - so it didn't matter to me.

arsenal
January 17th, 2021, 10:51
Vietnamese boys don't last long in Pattaya. Their tricky behaviour only works on the Chinese and there aren't enough of the wealthy slightly perplexed ones to make it worth staying.

StevieWonders
January 17th, 2021, 11:03
Vietnamese boys don't last long in Pattaya. Their tricky behaviour only works on the Chinese and there aren't enough of the wealthy slightly perplexed ones to make it worth staying.A friend has just emailed me a link to a Vietnamese 9sum recently uploaded to the boyfriendtv porn site.

latintopxxx
January 17th, 2021, 12:53
Saint Arsenal is awestruck with the braggadocious members and their breathtaking negotiating skills being laid before us.

Straight boys aren't on the apps and straight boys are way way more fun. Better at sex too.

Really......?!

goji
January 17th, 2021, 14:56
Vietnamese boys don't last long in Pattaya. Their tricky behaviour only works on the Chinese and there aren't enough of the wealthy slightly perplexed ones to make it worth staying.

Quite right too. Constantly asking for more money and not delivering any service only works where there is a constant supply of new sucker customers.

Some will indignantly reply that their experiences with Vietnamese have been good. I've not yet read of one who got the full range of oral service, then ****ed the lad hard. Although there is always a first time.

christianpfc
January 17th, 2021, 22:27
I don't remember seeing straight boys advertising in English on gay dating apps, but in Thai language there are such offers.

If I saw a boy I find very attractive in a Bangkok gogo bar, I would look for him online.

The boys are poor at math. They don't realize that 1 x 1000 THB is more than 0 x 5000 THB.

latintopxxx
January 18th, 2021, 01:44
I don't remember seeing straight boys advertising in English on gay dating apps, but in Thai language there are such offers.

The boys are poor at math. They don't realize that 1 x 1000 THB is more than 0 x 5000 THB.

if ever your current career stalls...u should do stand up comedy...so funny

StevieWonders
January 18th, 2021, 04:09
if ever your current career stalls...u should do stand up comedy...so funnyIt would cut into your income from that source surely?

latintopxxx
January 18th, 2021, 12:43
excellent...very witty ...for an american