PDA

View Full Version : Circuit party gets closed down by police - and we wonder why gays get a bad name :-(

Nirish guy
January 3rd, 2021, 21:19
Circuit party shut down by police after thousands of maskless men attend amid coronavirus case surge in Rio - and we wonder why gays get a bad press and are called selfish and irresponsible and it’s not like this is the only Country this has happened in either :-(

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2021/01/01/circuit-party-rio-de-janeiro-brazil-revolution-coronavirus-cases/

siscu58
January 3rd, 2021, 22:21
Not only gays do party in such events. Just yesterday police shot down rave parties in Spain and France, both aimed at and attended by hundreds of unmasked hetero boys and girls.

Selfishness and irresponsibility are not unique to gays.

Nirish guy
January 3rd, 2021, 23:14
of course not - but circuit parties go one step further than say a rave in a old factory or something as it usually ends up a thousand shirtless / semi naked man all jam packed into some tightly squeezed club all rubbing, kissing and fucking - hardly a good idea during a pandemic.......damn I miss circuit parties ! :)

StevieWonders
January 4th, 2021, 04:48
Not only gays do party in such events. Just yesterday police shot down rave parties in Spain and France, both aimed at and attended by hundreds of unmasked hetero boys and girls.

Selfishness and irresponsibility are not unique to gays.The OP clearly enjoys guilt tripping. Dominic Cummings drove to Durham during a UK lockdown but heterosexuals didn’t thereby “get a bad name”. Illegal gamblers in Rayong spread COVID-19 last week but gambling persists with no sense of opprobrium in the Thai population at large.

BTW NIrish I believe you owe me the cost of some tissues.

StevieWonders
January 4th, 2021, 08:37
If you're looking for reasons for people to "give us a bad name" you need look no further than this "hell has no fury like a woman scorned" piece in The Atlantic

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/04/meet-cleta-mitchell-the-conservative-movements-anti-gay-eminence-grise/274629/

latintopxxx
January 4th, 2021, 15:21
....personally I dont care a copulate what people think of me...coitus them...

dinagam
January 4th, 2021, 15:41
Latin, did you just receive the Covid-19 vaccine injection?

latintopxxx
January 5th, 2021, 14:43
...unfortunately my reply is in the negative...im far too young and healthy to qualify...will probably be the last one...

StevieWonders
January 5th, 2021, 15:29
...unfortunately my reply is in the negative...im far too young and healthy to qualify...will probably be the last one...One can hope.

latintopxxx
January 8th, 2021, 02:14
in democrat led califirnia that would be classified as hate speech and I would have you cancelled...