PDA

View Full Version : Thai National Anthem Words - make you homeick?

dab69
December 4th, 2020, 20:24
From language course something to do in your home time quarantine.

https://youtu.be/PxueNJZkN08

The Thai National Anthem! Learn Basic Thai! Lyrics that helping you to pronounce Thai words clearly

arsenal
December 5th, 2020, 02:15
Sitting in Viewpoint Cafe one evening at 6.00pm I became aware of some strange 'German' music playing but continued doing whatever it was on my phone. When I looked up I was startled to see everyone else standing up and immediately stood up myself to the smiles of the ensembled Thais.

latintopxxx
December 5th, 2020, 11:02
not sure I've ever heard it...most anthems sound the same...dreary music that no one seems to actually know the words

Dodger
December 5th, 2020, 19:52
I can't twirl my tongue like that, so fuck it.

a447
December 5th, 2020, 21:44
I can't twirl my tongue like that, so fuck it.

Lol!!!!

Armando
December 6th, 2020, 09:09
Why does Thailand have both a National Anthem and a King's anthem? Most of us have probably heard the latter as it is the one played in cinemas before the movie. Weird things, national anthems. Decades ago the BBC signed off its evening broadcasts with the British National Anthem. I guess those were the days when newsreaders wore evening dress - at least above the desk.

dinagam
December 6th, 2020, 09:54
Decades ago the BBC signed off its evening broadcasts with the British National Anthem. I guess those were the days when newsreaders wore evening dress - at least above the desk.

You're quite observant.
So many judges have been caught wanking away under their heavy robes during proceedings in court.