PDA

View Full Version : So for all of those worried about not being able to get "K to go down your K hole at the weekend..... lol

Nirish guy
November 26th, 2020, 21:19
So as we know that we're all such wild, mad gay party people on this board - :-)) - for all of those worried about the recent seizure of "ketamine" in Thailand and how that might curtail their plans to go out clubbing and going down the "K hole" at the weekend..... lol, you can rest easy it seems as it looks like your local dealer will still be able to service your needs due to this slight 'error" by the Thai authorities ....... :-)

"Thailand's 'largest ketamine bust' turns out to be cleaning agent"

"Mr Somsak later admitted that it "might have been premature to hold a press conference" at such an early stage"
Wouldn't be like Thailand to hold a press conference to show off just how great their local commanders / Govt officials are BEFORE actually checking their facts eh :-)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-55067876

latintopxxx
November 27th, 2020, 02:42
nah...sceptic me reckons there has been a major switcheroo...clever Thais...bit like those Saudi jewels...

Brad the Impala
November 27th, 2020, 05:17
Apparently trisodium phosphate, the substance seized, is very good at removing mould and mildew.

Anyone snorting it thinking it was K would have got very clear sinuses!

dab69
November 27th, 2020, 21:24
I don't even know what it's for.
Apparently you can get it as aneesthesia for surgery...
And it's a cure for depression- like Psilocybin mushrooms?

Nirish guy
November 27th, 2020, 23:55
Dab69 - Ketamine is best known as a drug used by vets a HORSE tranquilliser when they need to operate on them, some gays however it seems then decided that what with us being the hardcore bunch that we that it would also be a bit of a hoot if they started taking that when in nightclubs just for shits and giggles, thus leaving them either having quite the night out it seems OR them being found a quivering mess on the floor after going down whats commonly referred to as " the K hole" and finding themselves unable to speak, move or generally behave in any way like a human being - I mean gays, taking horse tranquilliser for a good night out - I just cant think WHY we get the bad rap that we do with sometimes with behaviour like that at ALL ! :-)

Brad the Impala
November 28th, 2020, 00:07
What with it being a horse tranquilliser and all, I'm sure latin will have experience of this........

dab69
November 28th, 2020, 02:05
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=ketamine+depresion&bext=mcr&atb=v119-1&ia=web

Ketamine was once used mainly as an anesthetic on battlefields and in operating rooms. Now this medication is gaining ground as a promising treatment for some cases of major depression, which is the leading cause of disability worldwide. In the US, recent estimates show 16 million adults had an episode of major depression in the course of a year. Suicide rates rose substantially between 1999 and 2016, increasing by more than 30% in 25 states. Because of its rapid action, ketamine could have a role to play in helping to prevent suicide.

latintopxxx
November 28th, 2020, 10:04
horse...did someone say pony...