PDA

View Full Version : Gay New World

StevieWonders
November 19th, 2020, 11:36
Kasikorn Bank (formerly Thai Farmers Bank) has released a new campaign that tries to underline how simple its banking App is to use. The campaign is called “No Stereotype”. One of the anti-stereotypes? What looks suspiciously like two gay dads and their child. The picture is embedded in this article:

https://www.brandinginasia.com/kasikornbank-thailand-simplifies-mobile-banking-with-k-plus/

gerefan2
November 20th, 2020, 00:14
From that K Bank link ..
“ It strengthens the role of KPlus app in people’s lives as a ‘digital lifestyle ecosystem enabler’, which goes beyond traditional banking.””.

What a load of Yuppie Yuckspeak.

Who the hell pays theres prats? Me, I suppose, as I have a K bank account.

Brad the Impala
November 20th, 2020, 00:56
One of the anti-stereotypes? What looks suspiciously like two gay dads and their child. The picture is embedded in this article:

https://www.brandinginasia.com/kasikornbank-thailand-simplifies-mobile-banking-with-k-plus/

And the excitement is because? Welcome to the new normal, time to catch up!

StevieWonders
November 20th, 2020, 03:59
And the excitement is because? Welcome to the new normal, time to catch up!
I’m looking forward to Sberbank’s version.

Moses
November 20th, 2020, 05:07
I’m looking forward to Sberbank’s version.

Right after tolerant country from tolerant European Union - for example from Poland. How did they name it? "Gay free zone"? "Zone free from gays"? How much EU pays support to Poland yearly?

Brad the Impala
November 21st, 2020, 04:46
I don't think anyone has described Poland as tolerant in recent history. I remember attending a Mr Gay Europe competition in Budapest some 15 years ago. Mr Gay Poland didn't even reach the airport in Warsaw as he was waylaid and beaten up to prevent him attending and representing homosexuals in Poland.

dinagam
November 21st, 2020, 07:27
Mr Gay Poland obviously has forgotten his Catholic upbringing. How scandalous.

a447
November 21st, 2020, 07:47
Given Poland's attitude towards gays, why haven't they been kicked out of the EU??

Surely what they are doing is against EU laws.

StevieWonders
November 21st, 2020, 08:06
Given Poland's attitude towards gays, why haven't they been kicked out of the EU??

Surely what they are doing is against EU laws.It’s an interesting question - do national laws over-rule EU principles? However Moses’ post was in response to my reference to one of Russia’s leading banks. One inference COULD be that Moses is excusing Russian state-sponsored homophobia by reference to (supposed) hypocrisy on the part of the EU towards Polish homophobia. Perhaps as a Moderator you can ask him.

Nirish guy
November 21st, 2020, 16:27
Mr Gay Poland didn't even reach the airport in Warsaw as he was waylaid and beaten up to prevent him attending and representing homosexuals in Poland.

Terrible ;-(

So, just to show those same homophobes that they didn't win (and for a little eye candy for those who like that sort of thing) you''ll indulge me if I pop up a pic of the currrent Mr Gay Poland ( well 2019 actually as I'm guessing 2020 has been postponed due to Covid). It's also good to see that the 2018 FINALS of Mr Gay EUROPE were actually held in Poznan in Poland, so thankfully it seems the homophobes there haven't "totally" won JUST yet it and the gays there fight on ! :) Lets hope the EU doesn't make the same mistake in admitting Turkey, as the last time I was there the police were firing tear gas at 18 year old gay gays for having the nerve to wave a rainbow flag at a parade to show support just for the IDEA of holding a future PRIDE parade there at the time. :-(

Moses
November 21st, 2020, 17:32
However Moses’ post was in response to my reference to one of Russia’s leading banks. One inference COULD be that Moses is excusing Russian state-sponsored homophobia by reference to (supposed) hypocrisy on the part of the EU towards Polish homophobia.

Why you try to switch attention back to Russia? Just because I'm from Russia and you wanna troll me? Well, every one knows - Russia is wild North barbarian country, vodka, balalayka and bears are our best friends. We wear ushankas and sometimes throw sputniks and space ships into the space (we have biggest catapult in world not far from North Pole where specially trained polar bears pull giant springs for to run catapult).

But Poland - is another story. It is part of shiniest and educated part of the world - European Unions. Countries such Germany and UK yearly pays to Poland contribution for Poland keep their stay within EU. Why else they pay to country which has strongest homophobia in European Union, which destroyed independence of Constitutional Court, which has more nationalists in power than all other European countries? Only one answer is true then - Europe pays unofficial contribution or reparations. Ok, officially it is named "help", but why EU else to pay to homophobes and nationalists?

latintopxxx
November 22nd, 2020, 01:39
moses...u should do stand up comedy...too funny

Nirish guy
November 22nd, 2020, 02:05
but why EU else to pay to homophobes and nationalists?

Cause its the only way that anyone in London can find a plumber or electrician these days perhaps !?? :) Actually I'm told that's not to far away from the truth perhaps !!!!

latintopxxx
November 23rd, 2020, 00:19
...yes everyone wants to have a university degree that results in a high paying cushy office job with incredible benefits...

StevieWonders
November 23rd, 2020, 06:22
...yes everyone wants to have a university degree that results in a high paying cushy office job with incredible benefits...
Such as “food quality auditor”?