PDA

View Full Version : WE are the most important “part”, born to rule. After all, Thailand is merely where we quarry for our carnal pleasures

StevieWonders
November 18th, 2020, 16:26
"Most of you" are just tiny part of the World, less than 15% of human civilization. By the way US citizens require mandatory travel insurance for to visit EU longer than 90 days (again Schengen law).Come, come, WE are the most important “part”, born to rule. After all, Thailand is merely where we quarry for our carnal pleasures - we’ve always exploited the resources of the rest of the world as is our right. As for requiring those vulgar Americans to have something for a longer stay - it’s merely a way of keeping them in their place.

Moses
November 19th, 2020, 02:25
Come, come, WE are the most important “part”, born to rule

Again bad news: no more. Few days ago ASEAN made free trade agreement - the biggest agreement in world. They ignored all "First World" countries - no one had invitation. Now countries with total turnover about $38 trl have direct trade alliance. But you may continue dream about aristocracy on one side of ocean and gerontocraty on another side of ocean. What do you think: Nancy Pelosi remember her name yet, or it is tattooed on her palm for to remind?

Do you know how funny looks this picture? 1988, Biden is greeted by Soviet minister of foreign affairs Andrew Gromyko. Soviet minister is talking with Biden. Interesting: Joe still remember it?

Most popular joke here now is: Soviet Union is the first country to congratulate Biden on being elected president

Biden's interview to Soviet Television 1979

https://youtu.be/Q21xN8foxxg

Video (from Soviet TV propaganda - daily news show "Vriemya" (Time)

https://youtu.be/B4XElh8JwXQ

StevieWonders
November 19th, 2020, 03:29
Again bad news: no more. Few days ago ASEAN made free trade agreement - the biggest agreement in world. They ignored all "First World" countries - no one had invitation.You’re referring I assume to the one that included those two fabulous non-First-World-countries, Australia and New Zealand

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-11-15/australia-joins-signing-of-worlds-largest-trade-deal/12885666

goji
November 19th, 2020, 03:40
Continuing off topic, on the assumption this will be forked to another thread:

You’re referring I assume to the one that included those two fabulous non-First-World-countries, Australia and New Zealand

Not to mention Singapore, which has one of the highest GDP per capita figures in the world.
Japan ?
S Korea is fairly sophisticated as well.

I see Taiwan did not make the cut. Presumably blocked by the usual suspect.

Moses
November 19th, 2020, 03:40
You’re referring I assume to the one that included those two fabulous non-First-World-countries, Australia and New Zealand

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-11-15/australia-joins-signing-of-worlds-largest-trade-deal/12885666

Australia? New Zealand? First World? Oh dear. GDP of just one CN city Shenzhen is 1.4 times bigger than GDP of whole NZ. GDP of Australia is 80% of Russian GDP. Why you still call them "First World"? Habit perhaps?

StevieWonders
November 19th, 2020, 03:55
Australia? New Zealand? First World? Oh dear. GDP of just one CN city Shenzhen is 1.4 times bigger than GDP of whole NZ. GDP of Australia is 80% of Russian GDP. Why you still call them "First World"? Habit perhaps?
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/first-world.asp

We don’t all slavishly follow RT (Saint Vlad’s answer to Fox News)

Moses
November 19th, 2020, 04:06
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/first-world.asp

dotdash site as a proof? are you kidding me?

StevieWonders
November 19th, 2020, 04:15
dotdash site as a proof? are you kidding me?Speaking of web sites, when can we expect to see “Muscovy Roads” with photos of gorgeous young Russian guys who will show us around gay-friendly Russia?

StevieWonders
November 19th, 2020, 04:18
May I say how disappointed I am by the title of this thread. Surely it could be more succinctly expressed as “The White Man’s Burden”?

Moses
November 19th, 2020, 04:42
Speaking of web sites, when can we expect to see “Muscovy Roads” with photos of gorgeous young Russian guys who will show us around gay-friendly Russia?

After my posts you got urgent wish to immigrate to Russia because of free vaccination here?

Moses
November 19th, 2020, 04:43
May I say how disappointed I am ?

Ok. You allowed. Speak.

StevieWonders
November 19th, 2020, 05:21
After my posts you got urgent wish to immigrate to Russia because of free vaccination here?
Only if Saint Vlad will personally guarantee my assets outside Russia won’t be subject to the Magnitsky Act or similar
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnitsky_Act

Nirish guy
November 19th, 2020, 07:50
Can I say how disappointed I am that Moses so easily "bit" ! :) I would have thought that HE especially he would have known better than get sucked in and triggered so easily by the patently obvious attempt at trolling - that on this occasion amazingly seems to have worked, truly the work of an "old hand" I would say :-)

Armando
November 19th, 2020, 08:35
Was this in its original incarnation the Trans-Pacific Partnership? And wasn’t that one of the first bodies Trump pulled the USA out of?

Moses
November 19th, 2020, 13:22
Oh, now I know why "Walking dead" has been filmed. It is just to make Americans adapted to idea what Biden will be US president and Pelosi will be House speaker next 2 years.

Anybody know what ratio offers betting shops on event "Biden will be still alive at January 20"? And "Pelosi will not fall asleep at first House meeting"?

Moses
November 19th, 2020, 13:32
I would have thought that HE especially he would have known better than get sucked in and triggered so easily by the patently obvious attempt at trolling - that on this occasion amazingly seems to have worked, truly the work of an "old hand" I would say :-)

I'm boring.

a447
November 19th, 2020, 13:55
I'm boring.

Moses, I would never consider you "boring."

I think you mean " I'm bored"

It's a common mistake made by non-native speakers of English.

Up2U
November 19th, 2020, 16:39
Was this in its original incarnation the Trans-Pacific Partnership? And wasn’t that one of the first bodies Trump pulled the USA out of?
No. In 2016,both Bernie Sanders was a critic and later Clinton said it should be revised and changed mind. Trump was against it and the Paris Accords and Iran nuclear deal but he suffers from O.P.E. 20-20 hindsight tells us not participating was a big mistake as China has flexed it's economic muscles throughout the Region.

Nirish guy
November 19th, 2020, 18:17
Moses, I would never consider you "boring." I think you mean " I'm bored" [/QUOTE]

Ha ha YES and one of the very common mistakes that has I'm guessing had most of us at various times replying to "you boring" with a "oh, really, am I, well, ok YOU can fuck right off then if you feel like that" when some young Thai guy he announces that ' we are boring" ( when he actually meant 'are you bored here now?"

That's all until we instantly then realise his mistake and just smile sweetly and say " oh no no dont worry ( as I like sitting here with you and your friends whilst you all talk shit about me no doubt in Thai, while drinking MY whiskey and while "I" could be away fucking that other wee cute guy in the corner over that now that I've "done" you already ) :)

There is always the risk of course that he did know EXACTLY what he meant too, but even if so as that wouldn't really change my thought pattern re the other guy in the corner most times anyway I tend to go with the first option and give him the benefit of the doubt :-)

latintopxxx
November 20th, 2020, 01:04
what a silly post...as if the white man invented sex, war or subjugation...

Oliver2
November 20th, 2020, 21:20
It's just that we are better at war and subjugation. And worse at sex.

latintopxxx
November 21st, 2020, 00:52
...speak for yourself, I've got a triple PHD in sex...its my hobby too to boot...as far as sensual is concerned I would say the brazilians are far more sensual...

Brad the Impala
November 21st, 2020, 04:35
...speak for yourself, I've got a triple PHD in sex...

I think the quality of performance is best judged by your partners rather than by yourself.

And they say neigh neigh neigh.

StevieWonders
November 21st, 2020, 07:31
I think the quality of performance is best judged by your partners rather than by yourself.

And they say neigh neigh neigh.
Those interested in horseplay may consider that it may be horses for courses. Some (many?) should remember to get off their high horse. A bar boy sometimes attempts to be more than a one-trick pony in the course of an evening's work.

Nirish guy
November 21st, 2020, 16:40
Yes he definitely really should rein in the self praise there perhaps. :)

goji
November 21st, 2020, 16:55
It's just that we are better at war and subjugation. And worse at sex.

If we look at long term history, "western" domination is relatively recent. For example,I believe Mongolia once had the second largest empire in history.
"We" have been "better" at war for the last 300~500 years (approx), based on technical superiority and industrialization in Europe and some former European colonies.

How long this continues for, with industrialization and technical development in countries like China and others remains to be seen. Plus political dysfunctionality in some western countries. Even countries with relatively competent government, such as Germany have barely functioning armed forces.

The best place to be militarily is to have very strong capability to fend off attacks, but to definitely NOT use this to expand territory and to only intervene in policing other disputes after very careful consideration.

latintopxxx
November 22nd, 2020, 01:42
brad...stevie and irish...top marks..all hit the bulls eye..

StevieWonders
November 22nd, 2020, 02:46
Why you try to switch attention back to Russia? Just because I'm from Russia and you wanna troll me?Not at all, I’m hoping for a robust public rejection of Putin’s policy of state-sponsored homophobia from you, the owner of SE Asia’s premier forum for Western homosexuals.