PDA

View Full Version : Nice Boys In Sunee

Pages : [1] 2

DragonMaster
November 15th, 2020, 23:03
Nice Boys has a new website if any of you are interested in taking a look. More pics are coming, but it’s a start. If you have suggestions you’d like to see, let me know and I’ll pass them along. Enjoy!

www.niceboyspattaya.com

dab69
November 16th, 2020, 07:52
I can hardly wait to come back.
I spend every night there.

Doug
November 16th, 2020, 08:26
But where are the boys....both on the sign and among the staff?

DragonMaster
November 16th, 2020, 10:47
But where are the boys....both on the sign and among the staff?

Hi Doug, did you scroll down from the opening page? There are currently a couple of pics in the photo gallery which show boys and staff. More pic's are coming soon, but are yet to be posted.

Manforallseasons
November 16th, 2020, 12:51
“Dragonmaster”, aren’t you in fact one if not the last owner of Sunee’s Krazy Dragon Gogo before it went belly up?

arsenal
November 16th, 2020, 14:53
Ah yes Krazy Dragon. The belly's were up and the shorts were down. Happy times..

DragonMaster
November 16th, 2020, 15:37
“Dragonmaster”, aren’t you in fact one if not the last owner of Sunee’s Krazy Dragon Gogo before it went belly up?

Is there a point to this question, since it has nothing to do with the original post? But to satisfy your need to know, I did in fact own the bar, and closed it down after the last coup which occurred on May 22, 2014. The bar was not sold as was rumored . After some time, a Russian man re-opened the bar with cheap drinks and cabaret shows which didn't last long either, and the bar closed for good. I was not part of the followup venture, and was able to leave with my savings intact for which I am grateful.

Manforallseasons
November 16th, 2020, 16:01
Is there a point to this question, since it has nothing to do with the original post?.

Obviously, as you are touting another GoGo it speaks to your expertise in running such a place!

dab69
November 16th, 2020, 21:38
Obviously, as you are touting another GoGo it speaks to your expertise in running such a place!

Also touting the owner, as Phayon(Bier) is pictured as well.
Chill out.

Nirish guy
November 16th, 2020, 22:25
Nice Boys has a new website if any of you are interested in taking a look. [/url]

I was going to say that after looking at some of those pics that they're using the term "boys" there VERY loosely, but I see the guys in the pics have pants on that say "MEN" on there, so perhaps they know that already themselves too.

Manforallseasons
November 16th, 2020, 22:53
I was going to say that after looking at some of those pics that they're using the term "boys" there VERY loosely, but I see the guys in the pics have pants on that say "MEN" on there, so perhaps they know that already themselves too.

The two remaining GoGo bars in Sunee cater to very different tastes. Winner works well for those that like fem gay boys and NB works well for those that like someone that looks and acts like a man. With the rare exception most of the dancers are straight.

goji
November 17th, 2020, 00:20
www.niceboyspattaya.com

Well done for Nice Boys for having a website. This is not one of my favourite bars, but for anyone who's not familiar with the place, it's a good indication of the style of the bar.

For comparison, here are links for Winner Boys. I'm not sure how frequently the second link is updated.
https://www.facebook.com/Winner-boy-bar-Pattaya-346595722831197/
https://www.winnerboybar.com/winner-boy-go-go-bar

gerefan2
November 17th, 2020, 01:41
The two remaining GoGo bars in Sunee cater to very different tastes. Winner works well for those that like fem gay boys and NB works well for those that like someone that looks and acts like a man. With the rare exception most of the dancers are straight.

Errr ....but didn’t you say, only yesterday, in another thread...

“ Many such as myself see absolutely no reason at all to visit the remnants of Sunee or BT or the largely group of fem “boys” and geriatrics that frequent the complex.”.

dab69
November 17th, 2020, 07:14

Don't want to disillusion you but I don't think you can off "Bier"

Manforallseasons
November 17th, 2020, 07:51
Errr ....but didn’t you say, only yesterday, in another thread...

“ Many such as myself see absolutely no reason at all to visit the remnants of Sunee or BT or the largely group of fem “boys” and geriatrics that frequent the complex.”.

And the point is?

DragonMaster
November 17th, 2020, 10:45

You really are a miserable little troll. You know nothing of my expertise in running a club, so your post is pretty ignorant. Nothing new for you though. I mentioned the website as a favor to Bier, nothing more.

Manforallseasons
November 17th, 2020, 13:00
You really are a miserable little troll. You know nothing of my expertise in running a club, so your post is pretty ignorant. Nothing new for you though. I mentioned the website as a favor to Bier, nothing more.

Do I detect a fragile ego?

goji
November 17th, 2020, 15:51
Do I detect a fragile ego?

Some make constructive posts that might be of interest to other board participants. Such as the recent posts by DragonMaster. They produce the kind of content that people actually come here to read.

A minority seem to thrive on a combination of negativity and pointless efforts to wind up constructive contributors.

Most of us will hope we retain a zest for life never end up in the destructive category.

latintopxxx
November 18th, 2020, 00:59
goji....the bitter ones r nasty because little bro sleeping and now never wake up...

Wolzek
November 18th, 2020, 19:55
Great to see that they have a new website!
I was there 3 nights ago, they had 12 boys on stage. Lots of fun and unshy boys!

dab69
November 19th, 2020, 07:55
Nice to hear from someone that actually had been there.
Photos of the guys don't tell the whole story about how they are at work.
I was actually wondering if he did Bier a favor by posting pics.
They most interesting I saw was a picture of the white Kawasaki...
The owner of that bike must be popular to still have it.

arsenal
November 19th, 2020, 09:08
Did you click on the gallery dab69? Loads of photos. The guy with the Kwak is Tui, offed most nights and sometimes twice. A most delightful young gentleman and everything one could want from a go go boy.

The photos go back years and I recognise many of them. Even the most recent ones would provide me with a goodly haul of boys. The guy in the blue boxer briefs with MEN printed on them is worth the flight cost alone.

Daveuk
November 19th, 2020, 12:53
Just checked out the Nice Boys website and yes there is a group picture of the “boys” with pants stating MEN. I applaud them having the site giving some indication of what to expect and the location which could be useful for visitors especially first timers. I would say the boys are not to my taste - those I have found at Winner. Had quite a few gay boys from there in my bed over the last few years. Hope the place is still in business should I eventually return.

dab69
November 20th, 2020, 08:33
I see some new and better pictures added.
Nice to recognize some friends of a friend.
Thanks for the update.

Wolzek
November 20th, 2020, 21:23
The guy with the Kwak is Tui, offed most nights and sometimes twice. A most delight and everything one could want from a go go boy.
The guy in the blue boxer briefs with MEN printed on them is worth the flight cost alone.

Dui/Tui is indeed a dreamboy and very popular.
The boy in blue underwear is Chop, also a very charming delightful young man. He is a "grower", looks small when soft and when strong is really nice and big!
Boys like these makes a visit to Nice boys time well spent!

arsenal
November 21st, 2020, 07:39
Arsenal wrote.
"The guy in the blue boxer briefs with MEN printed on them is worth the flight cost alone."

Worzel wrote,
"The boy in blue underwear is Chop, also a very charming delightful young man. He is a "grower", looks small when soft and when strong is really nice and big!"

I Looked again. Of course it's Chop. I've only offed him about 9 times and Yes, he too is a lovely boyish boy.

Vessey
November 21st, 2020, 23:00
Dui/Tui is indeed a dreamboy and very popular.
The boy in blue underwear is Chop, also a very charming delightful young man. He is a "grower", looks small when soft and when strong is really nice and big!
Boys like these makes a visit to Nice boys time well spent!

Ah yes Dui, the wonderful Dui, one of my absolute favourites.

My regular and I have offed him many times to make up a threesome and he never disappoints, also great fun to take out to other bars and clubs.

Think he is back in his village at the moment, but being an annoying 6,000 miles away I am in no position now to take advantage even if he had returned.

gerefan2
November 22nd, 2020, 00:50
Would someone point out this guy DUI please. Or is he the one standing by the white bike?

Jellybean
November 22nd, 2020, 02:06
Would someone point out this guy DUI please. Or is he the one standing by the white bike?

gerefan2, according to arsenal at post #22, he is the guy with the Kawasaki.

The guy with the Kwak is Tui.

catawampuscat
November 22nd, 2020, 11:09
I stopped in last night. A Thai man was photographing the boys individually. He said it was for advertising.
I knew the man from his days at A-Bomb as a mamasan many years ago. There was also a birthday party.

arsenal
November 22nd, 2020, 11:13
That's him. The photo doesn't do him justice. His body is incredibly feline, he can leap from one side of the bar across the stage to the other in three steps. When he does it completely naked it's time for a cold compress. Michael1992 dressed him up in a lime green mankini and I'd decided to off him by the time I sat down. As I've written before, when it was time to get dressed it took us 10 minutes to work out how to get the bloody thing back on. Haha. All this comes complete with a beautiful slim face, pearly white teeth and a radiant smile.

Anyone who's offed Tui and wishes they were in Pattaya will now no doubt quadruple that desire. So my work here is done.

Be safe Tui.

Manforallseasons
November 22nd, 2020, 13:32
gerefan2, according to arsenal at post #22, he is the guy with the Kawasaki.

The guy with the white bike is Dewey and he currently is not in Pattaya.

Wolzek
November 22nd, 2020, 15:30
The guy with the white bike is Dewey and he currently is not in Pattaya.

Even if you call him Dewey, Tui or Dui he's still one of the best offs. The good thing is that Niceboys has several boys of that good quality. If Dui is not available I can recommend Mr Off, another fit young smiling lad who is great fun to off.

christianpfc
November 23rd, 2020, 18:26
I'm not good at names, but with pictures I recognize most boys.

Dewey, Tui or Dui looks great and I pondered offing him many times, but I don't like his tattoos. However with that many positive reviews, I will overlook that flaw.

arsenal
November 23rd, 2020, 19:18
Well Christian he might not overlook yours. Namely your messianic stingyness and payment policy.

latintopxxx
November 24th, 2020, 00:32
arsenal...in these unprecedented covid times try to be nice...

arsenal
November 24th, 2020, 02:26
Whaddya mean.latin? It's not.my fault Christian refuses to accept prices have moved on since the wall came down.

Kenny
November 24th, 2020, 03:52
Really enjoying this thread about Nice Boys, brings back happy memories.
In January, as my holiday came to an end, I paid Nice Boys a visit, a treat to myself you could say. It was quiet enough that night, just three customers when I arrived. I settled in front of the stage and sent a banknote to the cashier for change for tips. My favourite boy, I'm embarrassed to admit I have forgotten his name - toussle haired short lad, used to wear #35, quickly left another customer to join me. As he settled on my lap a swift sleight of hand had his briefs down around his knees and I tickled his fancy.
He slipped onto the seat beside me with a whiskey and coke and we started my favourite sport, picking out eager lads from the stage to join us for a spank and a wank, with him taking great pleasure in whacking the behinds of his mates. It was classic Nice Boys, great atmosphere and everyone up for the fun in it, and the tips of course.
I noticed a customer watching us to our right, just past the over attentive mamasan, but thought nothing of it. After about an hour, drinks and tips exhausted, I made my exit.
Heading through Sunnee to get a motorbike taxi back to Jomtien, I was called from behind. It was the customer from Nice Boys who had followed me out. I steeled myself to reject his unwelcome advances but it was only information he was after.
"Do you know of any other bars like that one?", he asked, having excused his intrusion. We were standing outside the darkened doorway where Eros had closed not so long ago. "There used to be one right here, I replied, but no longer". Not wanting to disappoint a newbie I made some encouraging noises about the cock show at X Boys in Boyztown and some others. He said he would give them a try. But I said it knowing there are none quite like Nice Boys.
It will be my first stop when I get back to Thailand, hopefully not too late in 2021.
Sometimes I think we just don't tip enough.

Zebedee
November 24th, 2020, 05:58
arsenal...in these unprecedented covid times try to be nice...

latintopxxx, are you ok hun?

StevieWonders
November 24th, 2020, 08:52
latintopxxx, are you ok hun?He has special needs

Smiles
November 24th, 2020, 10:31
" ... a whiskey and coke ... (and lastly) with a spank and a wank ... "Excellent Kenny, first one to get the testicles fired up. And finished off with a rather conservative S&M onomatopoeia.

francois
November 24th, 2020, 10:53
Sometimes I think we just don't tip enough.

Sadly there are those who sit on their hands and tip nothing.

StevieWonders
November 24th, 2020, 11:27
Sadly there are those who sit on their hands and tip nothing.Speaking of getting the testicles fired up (thanks for that thought, Smiles) one of my friends gets the boys to sit on his hands.

arsenal
November 24th, 2020, 12:33
This has appeared in Easy Rider but there's a dearth of new material so I'll 're-tell.

One night I took a couple of ping pong balls into Nice Boys. The idea was to bounce a ball into a glass and collect the money underneath. One glass was shorter and fatter, the prize was 20 baht. Anyone could play and the 20 bahts were replenished regularly.

The other glass was taller and thinner but there was a 100 baht note on offer. The catch was that in order to play the second glass the boy had to be naked. Only the gay boys chose the 20 baht option, all the straight boys couldn't get their pants off quick enough.

bkkguy
November 24th, 2020, 18:48
Speaking of getting the testicles fired up (thanks for that thought, Smiles) one of my friends gets the boys to sit on his hands.

one of my friends was a Monty Python fan and used to pefer the boys sat elsewhere ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dax_tnZRExc

Brad the Impala
November 24th, 2020, 20:20
Thanks for that bkkguy. Now who does that song remind me of..............

dab69
December 1st, 2020, 09:56
http://www.niceboyspattaya.com/assets/images/nb-19-800x600.jpg
http://www.niceboyspattaya.com/assets/images/nb-14-800x600.jpg
http://www.niceboyspattaya.com/assets/images/nb-11-800x600.jpg
http://www.niceboyspattaya.com/assets/images/nb-10-800x600.jpg
http://www.niceboyspattaya.com/assets/images/nb-30-800x600.jpg
http://www.niceboyspattaya.com/assets/images/nb-27-800x600.jpg
http://www.niceboyspattaya.com/assets/images/nb-25-800x600.jpg

just can't help but prettying up this forum abit...

Manforallseasons
December 1st, 2020, 10:35
just can't help but prettying up this forum abit...

Third down gone.....fifth down home....last down gone.

vnman
December 1st, 2020, 19:31
Sadly there are those who sit on their hands and tip nothing.

Agreed! Some are worse and like to touch but not tip.

I hardly find boys I like in Niceboys but always stop by for a few drinks and to play around a bit. On a rare occasion, I take home 1 or more boys and have some more fun.

Where in the world do we still have bars like this? We should cherish it before it is gone forever too :-(

At home, I pay double for a drink with not even 1% of the fun/view. The more we show our appreciation, the more boys would be interested in the job.

arsenal
December 2nd, 2020, 10:16
Unless I missed them before some new photographs have been added to the website. This is Dong in a blue suit...Oh my, Corvid you piece of worthless fucking shit, I've never hated you more.

Wait there Dong.

arsenal
December 2nd, 2020, 12:46
The above of course should read 'covid'. I have nothing against ravens finding them rather engaging. Though not as engaging as Dong.

Manforallseasons
December 2nd, 2020, 14:16
Tong not “Dong” is actually a very nice guy both attitude and looks, he is in Pattaya but only now works when he feels like it....He is nice to spend time with.

Oliver2
December 2nd, 2020, 16:52
I'm perplexed.... NB guys aren't usually my cup of tea. Too many tattoos. Too assertively straight. However, I've enjoyed looking at these photos. Aren't some of the guys are just a little "twinky"? Has the product changed over the past few years?

Manforallseasons
December 2nd, 2020, 17:16
I'm perplexed.... NB guys aren't usually my cup of tea. Too many tattoos. Too assertively straight. However, I've enjoyed looking at these photos. Aren't some of the guys are just a little "twinky"? Has the product changed over the past few years?

I know of only 2 gays 1 sadly passed away the other is the second from the bottom in the pics. I really dislike gay twinks if they are your cup of tea go to Winner or The Complex or the apps.
On the apps most are twinks and many of the are tattooed.

Gay tattooed twink! (Yuck)

dab69
December 2nd, 2020, 18:54
I know of only 2 gays 1 sadly passed away the other is the second from the bottom in the pics. I really dislike gay twinks if they are your cup of tea go to Winner or The Complex or the apps.
On the apps most are twinks and many of the are tattooed.

Gay tattooed twink! (Yuck)

MaiMax is GAY? NEVER would have guessed.
What about Gop- Xxxx husband?

Manforallseasons
December 2nd, 2020, 19:30
MaiMax is GAY? NEVER would have guessed.
What about Gop- Xxxx husband?

You must be joking about MaiMax....He also never opens his mouth on stage I think he has some front teeth missing....as for Gop haven’t seen him for some time, interesting he appears no where on the website pictures.

arsenal
December 2nd, 2020, 20:28
MFAS wrote.
"Tong not “Dong”"

I write it the way they pronounce it. Dong always has a different hair style every trip so he's like a new off every time. This is how he looked when I last saw him. Be safe Dong.

Manforallseasons
December 2nd, 2020, 20:56
Tong has a big Dong...Lol

a447
December 2nd, 2020, 20:58
I write it the way they pronounce it.

It is often difficult to distinguish between aspirated and unaspirated sounds in Thai.

I pronounce the guys' names exactly as I hear it and so far nobody has corrected me.

Nice Boys seems to have a different mix of guys these days - someone for everyone.

arsenal
December 2nd, 2020, 21:02
MFAS wrote.
"Tong has a big Dong...Lol"

He really really does. If only the photo wasn't cropped.
Hahahahaha

Manforallseasons
December 2nd, 2020, 21:35
Nice Boys seems to have a different mix of guys these days - someone for everyone.

AK47 you are very predictable you only chimed in when you heard about a big cock!

As for the mix I doubt much has changed other than the ones that left.

latintopxxx
December 3rd, 2020, 01:27
that tattoo twink is far too skinny...on the verge of emanciated....kinda dangerous...be like having coitus with a bicycle...bruising experience...not a very comfortable ride...

Nirish guy
December 3rd, 2020, 01:35
bruising experience...not a very comfortable ride...

I guess that all depends what kind of saddle you intended putting on him ! :-)

michaelx1992
December 8th, 2020, 21:05
Duy (and his friend Mark) are now back in Pattaya.
For those lucky enough to be in Pattaya, grab your chance.

Jellybean
December 9th, 2020, 05:10
It is apparent that a completely new topic has emerged, which is not connected to the topic title. I have therefore moved all the unrelated posts to a new thread with the title, Barebacking, PrEP & HIV transmission in Thailand.

To contribute to this new topic, please click on the following link:
https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?21734-Barebacking-PrEP-amp-HIV-transmission-in-Thailand

dab69
December 14th, 2020, 10:15
You must be joking about MaiMax....He also never opens his mouth on stage I think he has some front teeth missing....as for Gop haven’t seen him for some time, interesting he appears no where on the website pictures.

2016 Max Facebook pictures show him smiling with teeth, but pre - tatoos.

dab69
December 16th, 2020, 23:38
Just tried Subway.com trying to get dinner for Nice Boys but doesn't have online ordering/payment for overseas.
24 hour shop in Soi Buakow.

Any suggestions?

Aux1010
December 17th, 2020, 01:29
2016 Max Facebook pictures show him smiling with teeth, but pre - tatoos.

I remember when spending a little time with him / having a few drinks in 2017 / 2018 (I don't know him well, have just spent a little time together) that he was missing several front upper teeth and was obviously shy about smiling etc. When I'd spent a little time with him prior to then I don't recall him having missing teeth, but probably would have noticed (but if I would have remembered that is a different story altogether lol!!).
Wanted to ask him about it, but due to some language / communication issues and the fact I didn't want to make him feel more self-conscious / uncomfortable I didn't really want to get too in-depth about it.

latintopxxx
December 17th, 2020, 06:02
...in a country i once lived in they removed these tooth so as to optimise BJ capability..

Dboy
December 17th, 2020, 09:06
dab69... Looks like you and I have the oldest accounts that are still around.

arsenal
December 17th, 2020, 09:21
I don't know MaiMax, at least not by that name.. A photo would be useful..

Manforallseasons
December 17th, 2020, 10:42
More often then not the only gay boy at the bar:

arsenal
December 17th, 2020, 11:16
Oh yes. I've offed him. I know him as Mik. A nice boy.

Manforallseasons
December 17th, 2020, 13:19
Oh yes. I've offed him. I know him as Mik. A nice boy.

Did you get a gum job?

arsenal
December 17th, 2020, 14:05
Haha. Honestly. I don't remember his missing teeth.

catawampuscat
December 18th, 2020, 10:48
Just tried Subway.com trying to get dinner for Nice Boys but doesn't have online ordering/payment for overseas.
24 hour shop in Soi Buakow.

Any suggestions?
Management at Nice Boys provides dinner for the boys.
Money is always appreciated and far better than a Subway sandwich..

a447
December 19th, 2020, 15:02
Posts in this thread relating to the history of the board have been moved to the Thailand Resources Forum.

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...etwork-history

A447

dab69
December 19th, 2020, 19:38
Error 404. Page not found!

Nice job with the link as usual...

christianpfc
December 19th, 2020, 19:41
Correct link:

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?21752-Sawatdeenetwork-history

dab69
December 19th, 2020, 19:46
Management at Nice Boys provides dinner for the boys.
Money is always appreciated and far better than a Subway sandwich..

You've never tried my Tuna Fish with jalapeno and pepperoni...

a447
December 19th, 2020, 21:22
Error 404. Page not found!

Nice job with the link as usual...

Mmmm...that's weird. I checked it and it was working. It's a simple case of copy and paste.

And if you compare both urls, mine is the same as the one that Christian has posted.

Oh, well.... C'est la vie.

Sorry.

latintopxxx
December 20th, 2020, 00:34
subway needs bread to make it or call it a sandwich

dab69
December 26th, 2020, 23:35
In the spirit of Christmas I would like to take this opportunity to Thank Bier for all the helping of the boys.

Keeping Nice Boys open - feeding the boys at work and allowing them to stay in the shop upstairs
when they clearly have no where else to stay during these times.

I had sent some money to a friend to buy lunch for the boys. He took the money and gave it to Bier.
It made me think of all the lunches he bought the boys every night at work when they had no customers.
The boy could have easily pocketed the money for himself but instead brought it to his boss to help pay for future/past meals.

Also to all the expatriates that support local gay bars there when we cannot come and tip in person in these difficult times.

Manforallseasons
December 26th, 2020, 23:51
In the spirit of Christmas I would like to take this opportunity to Thank Bier for all the helping of the boys.

Keeping Nice Boys open - feeding the boys at work and allowing them to stay in the shop upstairs
when they clearly have no where else to stay during these times.

I had sent some money to a friend to buy lunch for the boys. He took the money and gave it to Bier.
It made me think of all the lunches he bought the boys every night at work when they had no customers.
The boy could have easily pocketed the money for himself but instead brought it to his boss

Yes, Bier should be sainted surely all is done from the sheer goodness of heart.

latintopxxx
December 27th, 2020, 01:25
rather appropriate as monks did invent beer...

dinagam
December 27th, 2020, 06:58
The ancient Egyptian priests were the ones Latin should be referring to, whereas the European monks were merely drunkards in between molesting their parishioners.

latintopxxx
December 27th, 2020, 13:56
you make it sound like such fun...

Smiles
December 27th, 2020, 16:23
The night I met Suphot in Bangkok (20 years ago) at my hotel his first sentence was "... would you like a massage?...". After that he moved the conversation into certain interesting aspects of Nietzsche.

Watch out for those lists.

latintopxxx
December 28th, 2020, 01:25
...and yet some say that whoring is something they are forced into and that the customers are taking advantage...

Marc K
December 28th, 2020, 02:25
In the spirit of Christmas I would like to take this opportunity to Thank Bier for all the helping of the boys... Also [thanks] to all the expatriates that support local gay bars there when we cannot come and tip in person in these difficult times.

Gosh I am going to be awfully unpopular on this one, I fear, but... Hey of all the causes I can think of supporting, I must say that the "local gay bar" in Sunee would be far down my list. Here (in Hawaii as perhaps in your part of the world as well) we have a deluge of homeless people, hungry children, people losing their unemployment benefits and their health insurance -- well I could go on and on.

I am supporting several Thai 'friends' as they struggle through this pandemic, but sorry I am not about to send off money to a "bar" in Sunee at this time hoping that the money will trickle down to the most needy. No way.

StevieWonders
December 28th, 2020, 03:23
Gosh I am going to be awfully unpopular on this one, I fear, but... Hey of all the causes I can think of supporting, I must say that the "local gay bar" in Sunee would be far down my list. Here (in Hawaii as perhaps in your part of the world as well) we have a deluge of homeless people, hungry children, people losing their unemployment benefits and their health insurance -- well I could go on and on.

I am supporting several Thai 'friends' as they struggle through this pandemic, but sorry I am not about to send off money to a "bar" in Sunee at this time hoping that the money will trickle down to the most needy. No way.Surely dab’s point is that those of us who live here (“expatriates”) are to be commended for spending money at local businesses so that when the tourists return the business will still be there to welcome them? In my part of Thailand (Bangkok) the gay bars of Silom Soi 4 are clearly struggling to attract any customers at all mid-week. Even the Xmas Dinner promotion that Balcony had on Xmas Eve attracted numbers barely in the double figures. I ate at G’s on Saturday night and it was not so busy that Guido could not triz around camping it up for his regular customers. One does one’s best to support every local business one can.

dab69
January 31st, 2021, 14:34
Hopefully with Pattaya bars opening tonight someone will post an update here
with pictures to make us drool more than we already do...

gerefan2
January 31st, 2021, 17:08
Hopefully with Pattaya bars opening tonight someone will post an update here
with pictures to make us drool more than we already do...

Hold on..another 25 hours 10 minutes and counting...!
Opening evening of Monday1 February.

arsenal
January 31st, 2021, 17:24
"Hold on..another 25 hours 10 minutes and counting...!
Opening evening of Monday1 February."

Another opportunity for a fool with his money to be easily partied.
tut tut tut

gerefan2
January 31st, 2021, 17:50
"Hold on..another 25 hours 10 minutes and counting...!
Opening evening of Monday1 February."

tut tut tut

Oi, you want pics or dontcha want pics to drool over?!!

arsenal
January 31st, 2021, 17:54
I want
I want
I want

goji
January 31st, 2021, 18:57
tut tut tut

If living well within one's means and having a lot of fun doing it, one would be a fool not to part with the money.

However, I'm not sure Nice Boys is first in line to see my money.

Dodger
January 31st, 2021, 19:37
If living well within one's means and having a lot of fun doing it, one would be a fool not to part with the money.

What a great line...couldn't agree more...already memorized...thanks.

a447
January 31st, 2021, 19:55

My philosophy, exactly!

gerefan2
January 31st, 2021, 20:00

Excellent. You seen that line frequ...err, Stevie?

dab69
February 1st, 2021, 00:50
Was there a year ago in August- NO customers. So a friend waiter suggested I tip every boy 40 baht.
I was happy to comply, especially at the direction of the gorgeous waiter with great personality.
Think they came out of the woodwork and from across the street. 18 total?
I had my friend hand them tips

Actually cheaper than at Dream Boys I wanted change for 1000 to tip
and they gave me 100s. Gone in two minutes with one coming back two times.

StevieWonders
February 1st, 2021, 05:06
If living well within one's means and having a lot of fun doing it, one would be a fool not to part with the money. I can afford to buy and have lots of fun with a new iPhone 12 Pro Max. Would it be foolish to do so? Should I perhaps wait for the iPhone 13 which is rumoured to have under-display Touch ID?

arsenal
February 1st, 2021, 11:31
"I can afford to buy and have lots of fun with a new iPhone 12 Pro Max. Would it be foolish to do so? Should I perhaps wait for the iPhone 13 which is rumoured to have under-display Touch ID?"

Eh!

bkkguy
February 1st, 2021, 18:28
at Dream Boys I wanted change for 1000 to tip
and they gave me 100s.

whatever happened to such reliable tip standbys as "plant marigolds in the spring"?

catawampuscat
February 1st, 2021, 22:33
Nice Boys reopened tonight, February 1st. About a dozen lads and I was one of three customers. The boys wore
jeans and face masks and were shirtless.

Manforallseasons
February 1st, 2021, 22:54
Nice Boys reopened tonight, February 1st. About a dozen lads and I was one of three customers. The boys wore

Not much reason to go at the moment, hopefully things will begin to loosen up. You would have thought with the demise of Boystown this would be the only Gogo left with manly boys and expats would have little alternative so I hope things improve.

Zebedee
February 1st, 2021, 22:59
whatever happened to such reliable tip standbys as "plant marigolds in the spring"?

Gone I'm afraid bkkguy, no tips like that anymore, these days they'll just tell you to far cough!

LOL

gerefan2
February 2nd, 2021, 01:44

When we were there tonight more than three customers. The masks and long trousers have to go.

StevieWonders
February 2nd, 2021, 05:08
Nice Boys reopened tonight, February 1st. About a dozen lads and I was one of three customers. The boys wore jeans and face masks and were shirtless.Oh dear.

StevieWonders
February 2nd, 2021, 05:20
When we were there tonight more than three customers. The masks and long trousers have to go.I understand from a friend that Lisbon’s climate is like an English spring at this time of year - without the need for quarantine.

arsenal
February 2nd, 2021, 06:22
"I understand from a friend that Lisbon’s climate is like an English spring at this time of year - without the need for quarantine."

Eh!

dab69
February 2nd, 2021, 06:55
When we were there tonight more than three customers. The masks and long trousers have to go.

That just sounds HOT.
And how much of a tip before they unzipped for a contest?

dab69
February 2nd, 2021, 07:53
https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-0/s206x206/143880710_129640939028089_5351157838761231061_n.jp g?_nc_cat=105&ccb=2&_nc_sid=58c789&_nc_ohc=beq3CBdMDHMAX_gZvq-&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent.xx&tp=7&oh=0413071d2d645a6352d0f72868f31294&oe=603E41CC

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-0/s206x206/144285096_986825448392177_8871329899057891948_n.jp g?_nc_cat=106&ccb=2&_nc_sid=58c789&_nc_ohc=791d61NTBpIAX_dCs3Y&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent.xx&tp=7&oh=0170a78b976b402daed0eff935bb9182&oe=603FCAF1

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-0/s206x206/144375422_119720856637431_3793907113973856528_n.jp g?_nc_cat=104&ccb=2&_nc_sid=58c789&_nc_ohc=KI_mvX1Z87cAX9SBT1P&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent.xx&tp=7&oh=cc92ff8a52ed73314957a7b320945d5b&oe=603D5A2D

Manforallseasons
February 2nd, 2021, 08:46
I can’t help but think of the contrast, when I came came here 18 years ago between Sunee, BT, and the Day Nite there must have been 20 Gogo bars more than beer bars now there are 2 functioning Gogo bars and back then there was nothing in Jomtien Complex! Oh well.

goji
February 2nd, 2021, 10:33
Out of the 2 gay Gogo bars open in Pattaya last night, Winner Boys was by far the better.
Winner has several attractive slim lads, correctly dressed in underwear and the drinks were around 79 to 109 baht.
Nice Boys had just one lad who I might have considered offing. All the lads were wearing jeans and some also had face masks. Then, despite overdressed staff, it was 200 baht per drink. 200 baht is OK if some entertainment is provided in return, but there is no chance of me returning with this offering.

The clear winner is Winner Boys. The only gay (proper Gogo bar) in the village.

Dodger
February 2nd, 2021, 10:56
I'm constantly amazed at the shear resilience of Sunee Plaza.

The fat lady starting singing nearly a decade ago...the pandemic is suffocating the entire gay scene...and the spark, faint as it is in Sunee, just refuses to go out.

Wouldn't it be something if that spark was able to turn into flames again!

francois
February 2nd, 2021, 11:08
I agree with goji, Winner Bar was doing well last night. Except not enough boys on stage at one point since they all were seated with customers! Even the beer bars had more customers than usual.

Daveuk
February 2nd, 2021, 12:35
Good to hear that Winner is open and has slim and attractive boys. My last visit was last February just before COVID. Good memories of the boys I offed. Love to get back this year as a gay tourist.

Manforallseasons
February 2nd, 2021, 12:54
Good to hear that Winner is open and has slim and attractive boys.

Use of the word “boys” as it is applied to Winner is a bit of a stretch.

Daveuk
February 2nd, 2021, 14:12
Use of the word “boys” as it is applied to Winner is a bit of a stretch.

Why is that ?

Manforallseasons
February 2nd, 2021, 16:24
Skinny feminine creatures not exactly “boys”.

Moses
February 2nd, 2021, 16:36

They have penises, so they for sure are boys :)

Manforallseasons
February 2nd, 2021, 16:50
They have penises, so they for sure are boys :)

Frankly, I doubt it or they wish they didn’t!

goji
February 2nd, 2021, 17:43

Have you visited Winner Boys recently, or for that matter, any gogo bar ?

Also, if you think being skinny does not equate with being a boy, what's the scientific basis for that ?

Daveuk
February 2nd, 2021, 18:31
“Skinny feminine creatures” is certainly not an accurate or appropriate description of the “males” I remember at Winner when I last visited in February last year
Skinny - yes conceded some are
Feminine - definitely not. As a gay tourist any feminine attribute is not something that attracts me.
Creatures - a rather offensive word in this context.

Wolzek
February 2nd, 2021, 19:30
Out of the 2 gay Gogo bars open in Pattaya last night, Winner Boys was by far the better.
Winner has several attractive slim lads, correctly dressed in underwear and the drinks were around 79 to 109 baht.
Nice Boys had just one lad who I might have considered offing. All the lads were wearing jeans and some also had face masks. Then, despite overdressed staff, it was 200 baht per drink. 200 baht is OK if some entertainment is provided in return, but there is no chance of me returning with this offering.

The clear winner is Winner Boys. The only gay (proper Gogo bar) in the village.

I would consider offing every one of the boys they had in Winnerboys yesterday. And have already a couple of them.
Niceboys had several attractive boys too but I agree totally with goji that boys in jeans and facemasks is unacceptable if the drinkprice is 200 baht. The fun with Niceboys and what made me visit on a regular basis is to watch the boys on stage playing in and out of their underwear. That is what justified 200 baht drinks. They either have to down the drinkprice or pay up to the BIB to let them have their boys back in underwear!

Manforallseasons
February 2nd, 2021, 20:15
Niceboys had several attractive boys too but I agree totally with goji that boys in jeans and facemasks is unacceptable if the drinkprice is 200 baht. The fun with Niceboys and what made me visit on a regular basis is to watch the boys on stage playing in and out of their underwear. That is what justified 200 baht drinks. They either have to down the drinkprice or pay up to the BIB to let them have their boys back in underwear!

Well said!

arsenal
February 2nd, 2021, 21:16
Not that long ago the boys in Nice Boys had a duel dressing policy. The boys wore jeans and the gays wore underwear.. That changed when the hiring policy changed and the majority of the boys were straight.

They're wearing jeans? Take them off!!! Probably more to do with Thai can't be bothered than anything else. 'No have customer, no point underwear'.

200 baht for a drink. 200 baht for a boy drink. 200 baht tip for the boy after some serious sexy fun. Total cost 600 baht. Right here, right now I'd pay 5 times that to have a couple of hours in Nice Boys. I absolutely fucking would.

a447
February 2nd, 2021, 21:46
Right here, right now I'd pay 5 times that to have a couple of hours in Nice Boys. I absolutely fucking would.

Me, too!

Now that Eros has gone, NB seems to be the only hands-on bar left.

Arsenal, at least you've got a club you can go to. Here all I've got is a Covid lockdown and 70 square kilometres of bushfires on my doorstep which are sending choking smoke over the city! I couldn't even go out for my walk today because I couldn't breathe.

The lockdown happened so quickly that I didn't have time to arrange for my "friend" to move back in with me. So I'm all by myself, sitting here reading about other lucky bastards visiting bars and clubs in Asia!

BTW, I remember the time years ago when the only guys who wore jeans in NB were young guys of dubious age.

I hope the punters who visit NB tell the boss that they won't be back if the guys are going to be wearing jeans.

I'm impatient. I want to get straight to the goods and not have to fumble with jeans!

gerefan2
February 2nd, 2021, 21:51
!

Not from what I saw in Winner Bar on Monday evening!

arsenal
February 2nd, 2021, 22:13
Yes. I've had some great hands on and pants down and hands down pants fun in Winner Bar.

wingnut
February 2nd, 2021, 22:58
I can afford to buy and have lots of fun with a new iPhone 12 Pro Max. Would it be foolish to do so? Should I perhaps wait for the iPhone 13 which is rumoured to have under-display Touch ID?Yes I am sticking to my trusty iPhone 8 until there's a newer iPhone with Touch ID especially with having to wear a mask all the time.

wingnut
February 2nd, 2021, 23:00
I would consider offing every one of the boys they had in Winnerboys yesterday. And have already a couple of them.
Niceboys had several attractive boys too but I agree totally with goji that boys in jeans and facemasks is unacceptable if the drinkprice is 200 baht. The fun with Niceboys and what made me visit on a regular basis is to watch the boys on stage playing in and out of their underwear. That is what justified 200 baht drinks. They either have to down the drinkprice or pay up to the BIB to let them have their boys back in underwear!I don't understand. Why not off one? Why just consider it? Do they take their masks off when they have sex?

wingnut
February 2nd, 2021, 23:01
Arsenal, at least you've got a club you can go to. Here all I've got is a Covid lockdown and 70 square kilometres of bushfires on my doorstep which are sending choking smoke over the city! I couldn't even go out for my walk today because I couldn't breathe.

The lockdown happened so quickly that I didn't have time to arrange for my "friend" to move back in with me. So I'm all by myself, sitting here reading about other lucky bastards visiting bars and clubs in Asia!No rent boys where you live? How long is your lockdown?

a447
February 2nd, 2021, 23:21
Lockdown is supposed to end this Friday but rumour has it that it may go on longer.

There are rent boys - I have 3 "friends" on call at any time - but nobody is allowed to visit

StevieWonders
February 3rd, 2021, 00:35
Lockdown is supposed to end this Friday but rumour has it that it may go on longer.

There are rent boys - I have 3 "friends" on call at any time - but nobody is allowed to visit
It must be a dreadful struggle for you a447 - Day 2 of a 5-day lockdown after months and months of no lockdown at all. Our hearts go out to you

dab69
February 3rd, 2021, 07:40
I can afford to buy and have lots of fun with a new iPhone 12 Pro Max. Would it be foolish to do so? Should I perhaps wait for the iPhone 13 which is rumoured to have under-display Touch ID?

Beachbore- Does anyone really give a fuck?

StevieWonders
February 3rd, 2021, 07:54
Beachbore- Does anyone really give a fuck?Not the workers at Nice Boys according to the posts so far - not a single “off” reported.

a447
February 3rd, 2021, 08:26
.....after months and months of no lockdown at all.

Yes, that's exactly what makes the "struggle" so "dreadful".

goji
February 3rd, 2021, 08:39

As Gerefan reports, there was hands on activity in Winner. In one case, a lad was sat with pants around his ankles.
Meanwhile, I saw no such activity in Nice Boys. Unless the guy sat up in the pulpit was indulging, out of my line of sight. Jeans and masks don't help.

If it were the kind of bar I like, I would have taken the trouble to advise management that we don't pay 200 baht to see boys in jeans.

Manforallseasons
February 3rd, 2021, 13:02
As Gerefan reports, there was hands on activity in Winner. In one case, a lad was sat with pants around his ankles.
Meanwhile, I saw no such activity in Nice Boys. Unless the guy sat up in the pulpit was indulging, out of my line of sight. Jeans and masks don't help.

If it were the kind of bar I like, I would have taken the trouble to advise management that we don't pay 200 baht to see boys in jeans.

In reality the only way these Gogo bars will survive is with tourists however, as described in the above posts can you imagine anyone flying around the globe if and when they can just for these 2 bars?.At some point reality has to set in and realize it’s over!

goji
February 3rd, 2021, 13:41
can you imagine anyone flying around the globe if and when they can just for these 2 bars?.At some point reality has to set in and realize it’s over!
Flying around the world just for those 2 bars ? No.
Add in the warm sunny weather, fine good and coffee, well stocked on line phone apps, massage shops and Jomtien Complex bars, then it's still an attractive proposition. At least for those members who have not yet tired of life.
For people who love nothing more than to tell others how grim it is, without venturing out to check, well perhaps it is over ?

StevieWonders
February 3rd, 2021, 13:55
Flying around the world just for those 2 bars ? No.
Add in the warm sunny weather, fine good and coffee, well stocked on line phone apps, massage shops and Jomtien Complex bars, then it's still an attractive proposition. At least for those members who have not yet tired of life.
For people who love nothing more than to tell others how grim it is, without venturing out to check, well perhaps it is over ?Clutching at straws

Manforallseasons
February 3rd, 2021, 13:56
gogi, gerfan2....You 2 idiots spent money and 15 days in quarantine to use apps, get a cup of coffee and go to the most boring Complex...You must come from a god awful place.
Those of use that are lucky enough to live here need no quarantine, can have all the coffee we want and male companions are a mere phone call away.....I pity you as your visit here appears to be the highlight of your life.

gerefan2
February 3rd, 2021, 14:12
...I pity you

The feeling is mutual.

goji
February 3rd, 2021, 14:14
So MFAS, when did you last venture out to try and enjoy yourself in Pattaya ?

And if Thailand has nothing to offer, where do you plan to move to ?

Or, is it all over for you ? Spend the next couple of years at home, writing gloomy posts about bars you never visit, whilst waiting for your final outing ?

a447
February 3rd, 2021, 14:20
Those of use that are lucky enough to live here need no quarantine, can have all the coffee we want and male companions are a mere phone call away....

Apart from the period of quarantine (which is now over) they are doing exactly what you are doing. They can hardly be described as "idiots".

If they can afford to escape virus-ridden UK, along with its harsh winter, good luck to them. I think both goji and gerefan2 are being quite smart.

Haven't you heard of people travelling to somewhere with a warmer climate during winter in their home country? I do it all the time.

Manforallseasons
February 3rd, 2021, 14:30
The difference between the occasional visitor and we expats is that we are accustomed to life here with all it has to offer and yes take much for granted. I have spent so much time in the bars when they were really great and most boys that I’ve met are either on my line or phone so today’s unexciting bar scene is of little consequence. I never enjoyed the complex and see no reason to visit, I prefer contacting lads I know. Lunch with friends is high on my list however, going to Winner full of gay fem “boys” or N.B. who have seldom if ever added to their ranks which have only gotten older is no longer a priority though for those like yourselves starved for sex and coffee you have my sympathy.

goji
February 3rd, 2021, 14:52
Why do we hear so little about your exciting lunch appointments but so much whinging and criticism of bars you haven't visited for months or years ?

If your lifestyle is that good, why not share some positive stories ? Let's hear more about the expat dream lifestyle that you live !

StevieWonders
February 3rd, 2021, 15:02
Let's hear more about the expat dream lifestyle that you live !It’s a secret society - only those worthy of it can be vouchsafed the knowledge.

Dodger
February 3rd, 2021, 15:20
I stay in contact with 3 good friends who visited Pattaya regularly, as I did prior to retirement. They are all suffering miserable cold winters, under covid lockdowns similar to being quarantined, and would give their left nuts for the opportunity to return. Unfortunately, all 3 have underlying health conditions which prevent them from returning until a vaccine is available.

Gogi and gerfan2, If I were stranded on the other side of the pond I would have done EXACTLY as you did. Two weeks of quarantine in Thailand isn't a whole hell of a lot different than the isolated and restricted lifestyles my friends have right now back in London, New York and Belfast...and they're freezing their balls off in the process and haven't had a naked boy between the sheets in over a year now.

It's easy for expats (including myself) to take things for granted sometimes, but all I have to do is close my eyes and imagine myself scraping ice of the windshield of my car back in Chicago to clear my senses.

Enjoy yourselves to the max.. stay as long as you can...and when you wake up with a naked brown boy laying next to you - try not punish yourself too much for being stupid and coming here.

Zebedee
February 3rd, 2021, 15:45
Unfortunately, all 3 have underlying health conditions ...and they're freezing their balls off in the process and haven't had a naked boy between the sheets in over a year now.

Aw well that's the problem right there! Bloody hell, it's so obvious.

Prescription: Take one to two naked brown boys between the sheets, every 4 hours,maximum 4 naked brown boys in 24 hours. If symptoms persist ask Dr Zebedee to sample the naked brown boys to ensure efficacy.
Do not exceed recommended dosage as directed by Dr Zebedee.
Keep out of reach of children.

StevieWonders
February 3rd, 2021, 15:53
Gogi and gerfan2, If I were stranded on the other side of the pond I would have done EXACTLY as you did. Two weeks of quarantine in Thailand isn't a whole hell of a lot different than the isolated and restricted lifestyles my friends have right now back in London, New York and Belfast...and they're freezing their balls off in the process and haven't had a naked boy between the sheets in over a year now.It rather raises the question of how many naked brown boys goji and gerefan2 have scored in the 8 weeks they’ve been here already. After all, the main point of travelling thousands of kilometres to Thailand for middle aged and older gay males is to spend their money paying guys young enough to be their sons and grandsons for sex. There’s plenty of warm weather, decent coffee and food far closer to home.

arsenal
February 3rd, 2021, 16:23
Dr. Zebs.
Naked Thai boys and efficacy. My experience is that the effect lasts for a day or two and then another shot needs to be administered. Fortunately there are many bureau's providing the required dosage as well as online self service counters although some of those are not genuine. Mamasan's will write you out a prescription and the usual charge is around 400 baht plus add ons later, typically about 13-1500 baht. They can also help with ensuring you get the right medicine. Some of them are taken in the bottom and some are taken orally.

goji
February 3rd, 2021, 16:41
It rather raises the question of how many naked brown boys goji and gerefan2 have scored in the 8 weeks they’ve been here already.

Quite a few. The adorable little Khmer example I had running around the apapartment naked last night rates as a 10/10.

But, of course we are idiots for parting with our money in this way.

What everyone wants to hear about is MFAS's lunch appointments and the expat lifestyle. Tourists can't possibly have any fun, as MFAS will tell you.

So you did mean to ask MFAS about those lunch appointments, right ?

a447
February 3rd, 2021, 17:12
They can also help with ensuring you get the right medicine. Some of them are taken in the bottom and some are taken orally.

Just watch out for any nasty side effects!

gerefan2
February 3rd, 2021, 17:43
And me, well the bars are so soooo boring and they are no fun anymore. So nothing for me there.

I don't really know any boys who I can just call on either as I have only been coming here for a short time. Don't think it's more than 17 years (for just 4 months a year). Which I know equates to having lived here for almost six years. Anyhow, they have all pissed off back to the funny farm.

That and all these bloody masks too. If I wanted a paper bag job I'd have just gone round the corner in the UK.

Then some clever nugget mentioned all the muny I have wasted, just to rub it in.

So it will just have to be yet another quotidian wrist job for me.

Manforallseasons
February 3rd, 2021, 18:01
So it will have to be yet another wrist job tonight.

I respect your honesty!

goji
February 3rd, 2021, 18:05
I respect your honesty!

That's gone way over your head.

Nirish guy
February 3rd, 2021, 18:48
......, the main point of travelling thousands of kilometres to Thailand for middle aged and older gay males is to spend their money paying guys young enough to be their sons and grandsons for sex. There’s plenty of warm weather, decent coffee and food far closer to home.

And the desire to do that very thing means that some farang even give up their lives in the west and move to Thailand to LIVE full time just so they can do that too it seems !!!

Dodger
February 3rd, 2021, 19:14
It rather raises the question of how many naked brown boys goji and gerefan2 have scored in the 8 weeks they’ve been here already.

Wouldn't a better question be; How many naked brown boys would they have scored if they would have stayed home?

Zebedee
February 3rd, 2021, 19:25
It rather raises the question of how many naked brown boys goji and gerefan2 have scored in the 8 weeks they’ve been here already..

Wouldn't a better question be; How many naked brown boys would they have scored if they would have stayed home?

Guys are these algebra questions?

Nirish guy
February 3rd, 2021, 19:38
So, something like .....if you'd five naked boys and one went off with another farang, one left you to go to a disco, one went to go eat, one had to go back to his room to meet his friend as he'd "lost his key" and one "had problem with stomach and couldn't bottom" how many naked boys would you have.....

Being Thailand the answer is of course still FIVE as after the last guy rang this other four friends to and tell them that you'd be paying them all each 2000 just for short time they all magically appeared back again within minutes !! :-)

God maths exams must be a nightmare in Thailand schools ! :-)

Nirish guy
February 3rd, 2021, 19:46
Or maybe - a Thai boy had 200 baht, he had dinner from a street food stall for 50 baht, then lent his friend 50 baht, he then went for a haircut at 75 Baht but needed a further 100 baht for a taxi to his friends condo - how much Baht was he short............NO BAHT and actually he ended up 925 baht in the black as one realising he was 25 baht short he jumped on Grindr for 10 minutes and called in to Mosaik on his way past for a quick short time appointment on his way to the taxi !

See, they obviously teach maths, marketing and commerce classes at his school, smart boy ! :-)

goji
February 4th, 2021, 00:20
And the desire to do that very thing means that some farang even give up their lives in the west and move to Thailand to LIVE full time just so they can do that too it seems !!!
Or do they come here just to lunch with other expats, as we're led to believe ?

Must be such fun.

latintopxxx
February 4th, 2021, 01:31
wht on earth would one want to be seen in public with one of them...standards ...standards...

StevieWonders
February 4th, 2021, 02:24
Wouldn't a better question be; How many naked brown boys would they have scored if they would have stayed home?That’s the whole point - naked brown boys look younger than white prostitutes at home of the same age

bkkguy
February 4th, 2021, 18:12
That's gone way over your head.

I'm sure Manforallseasons has experienced that before - even he must have had some local "friends" that could shoot way over his head

catawampuscat
February 4th, 2021, 22:49

To update the above, Nice Boys vastly improved from the last visit. All boys wearing undershorts and no one in jeans. Some in
masks. At least a dozen very eager boys and I was only farang in the bar. A small tip does wonders and allows hands on fun.

Brad the Impala
February 5th, 2021, 01:01
Nice Boys is such an inappropriate name for any rent boy bar! Who is looking for Nice Boys ffs, makes you think of them sitting primly with their legs crossed being served afternoon tea and nibbling on cucumber sandwiches.

Hot Boys, Cute Boys, Big Boys, Jungle Boys, Farm Boys, Rough Boys(for MFAS), almost anything except Nice Boys!!

Wolzek
February 5th, 2021, 03:50
I don't understand. Why not off one? Why just consider it? Do they take their masks off when they have sex?

I wrote in my post that I have offed a couple of them. You need to read more carefully.

No the masks stay on during sex and the jeans in NB too.

Wolzek
February 5th, 2021, 04:09

Hands on fun can be had in all the Sunee bars. Also in the host beer bars.

Andaman!
February 5th, 2021, 06:03
Who is looking for Nice Boys ffs, makes you think of them sitting primly with their legs crossed being served afternoon tea and nibbling on cucumber sandwiches.

Delete the “cu” and “ber” and give them a couple of slices of bread and I’m sure they will oblige

StevieWonders
February 5th, 2021, 06:07
Nice Boys is such an inappropriate name for any rent boy bar! Who is looking for Nice Boys ffs, makes you think of them sitting primly with their legs crossed being served afternoon tea and nibbling on cucumber sandwiches.

Hot Boys, Cute Boys, Big Boys, Jungle Boys, Farm Boys, Rough Boys(for MFAS), almost anything except Nice Boys!!Perhaps “Naice Boys” if there’s to be cucumber sandwiches?

cdnmatt
February 5th, 2021, 07:08
Where's the Proud Boys?

Dodger
February 5th, 2021, 08:07
To update the above, Nice Boys vastly improved from the last visit. All boys wearing undershorts and no one in jeans. Some in
masks. At least a dozen very eager boys and I was only farang in the bar. A small tip does wonders and allows hands on fun.

Thanks for the update Cat.

I thought some of the earlier reviews on NB were a bit harsh - seeing as they just suffered another lockdown and struggling to stay on their feet.

Kudo's to Beer and Mak.

I'll definitely pay them a visit soon to offer some donations.

Dodger
February 5th, 2021, 08:22
Nice Boys is such an inappropriate name for any rent boy bar!

Not any worse than some of the others:

e.g., K-boys...My-Mic...Look Bar...Amigo's.....Sawatdee...Funny Boys...Violet House...Y2K...Three Zone...Moonlight...Sundance...Wild West..., etc., etc., etc.

I always thought that "Dream Boys" had a nice ring. "Butt Boys" worked as well.

Manforallseasons
February 5th, 2021, 09:53

How long can a bar keep boys with these kind of customer numbers let alone stay open?

arsenal
February 5th, 2021, 09:58
An interesting If tragically sad piece. Mos. I've known three of such name in Sunee and had two so I may well know him. I particularly like the line "a dream come true" Yep. Many boys think that after a tryst with the legendary arsenal. Hahaha.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2021/02/03/960848011/how-the-pandemic-has-upended-the-lives-of-thailands-sex-workers

a447
February 5th, 2021, 11:02
All of us probably know a "Mos".

So sad.

goji
February 5th, 2021, 11:06
I'm sure Manforallseasons has experienced that before - even he must have had some local "friends" that could shoot way over his head
I wonder how many of the "friends" decided to join the flying farang club after listening to the whinging at lunch ?

Moving onto facts:
1 MFAS regularly criticizes the "boring" bars, the boys in them, the customers etc. Whilst never actually visiting.
2 MFAS declines every invitation to write something positive about his own superior lifestyle, with the excitement of lunch appointments and so on.

It takes a certain type of confused character to make exclusively negative contributions to a board, on topics he's bored with.

If bars are "boring", a rational response would certainly not involve logging onto a board to moan about them. Instead, go and do something positive elsewhere. Discuss.

Manforallseasons
February 5th, 2021, 16:59
Not any worse than some of the others:

e.g., K-boys...My-Mic...Look Bar...Amigo's.....Sawatdee...Funny Boys...Violet House...Y2K...Three Zone...Moonlight...Sundance...Wild West..., etc., etc., etc.

I always thought that "Dream Boys" had a nice ring. "Butt Boys" worked as well.

Sometimes simplicity is best as was the names of 2 of my all time favorites “Thai Boys” and “All Boys”.

Dodger
February 5th, 2021, 18:19
Sometimes simplicity is best as was the names of 2 of my all time favorites “Thai Boys” and “All Boys”.

And let's not forget..."Star Boys".

goji
February 5th, 2021, 18:27
Winner Boys had several customers on each on my visits. Give people what they want and they will return, but admittedly in modest numbers at present.
Winner Boys is an appropriate name.

a447
February 5th, 2021, 18:29
And let's not forget..."Star Boys".

Or Good Boys!

Brad the Impala
February 5th, 2021, 18:46
Some of us would look forward to Any Boys!

latintopxxx
February 6th, 2021, 02:23
pony boys...dare I say

dab69
February 6th, 2021, 07:07
How long can a bar keep boys with these kind of customer numbers let alone stay open?

It won't be the fault of the loyal expats and tourists that frequent the bars and support them.
Maybe they should put out balloons to draw in the other types.

StevieWonders
February 6th, 2021, 07:19
It won't be the fault of the loyal expats and tourists that frequent the bars and support them.
Maybe they should put out balloons to draw in the other types.Balloons? I’d have thought quite a few ex-pats already resemble zeppelins

francois
February 6th, 2021, 22:37
Balloons? I’d have thought quite a few ex-pats already resemble zeppelins

You thought wrong.

goji
February 6th, 2021, 23:51
1 There are expats who patronise the bars regularly and well done to them !

2 There are expats who find the bars boring and never visit, but nevertheless have an endless appetite to show up on forums to moan about the bars, that they allegedly have no interest in. This is inconsistent. Why would the bars be boring, but talking about them be interesting ?

3 I presume there must be expats with no interest in visiting the bars or moaning about the bars. Well done to them as well ! They have coherent behaviour.

gerefan2
February 7th, 2021, 00:05
1 There are expats who patronise the bars regularly and well done to them !

They were clearly supporting Sunee Plaza this evening.

StevieWonders
February 7th, 2021, 04:21
3 I presume there must be expats with no interest in visiting the bars or moaning about the bars. Well done to them as well ! They have coherent behaviour.Too kind

Wolzek
February 8th, 2021, 15:23
Winner Boys had several customers on each on my visits. Give people what they want and they will return, but admittedly in modest numbers at present.
Winner Boys is an appropriate name.

Winnerboys have been doing great since the reopening from what I can see.
Also Niceboys probably doing ok. Usually 10-12 boys and 2-5 customers whenever I visit there. The boys are back in underwear and not shy to pull them down.

arsenal
February 8th, 2021, 16:01
gerefan2 promised us photo's and is currently in arrears in this department.

Wolzek
February 17th, 2021, 00:24
Wow! 12 boys Tuesday evening and everyone in some kind of jungle theme outfit! Really sexy! I had lots of fun there and so seemed the other customers too!

Nirish guy
February 17th, 2021, 02:25

In several rears I'm guessing hence the no pics from him in a while ! :-)

neddy3
February 18th, 2021, 10:02
In fairness, it is not exactly a premises where picture taking is encouraged.
What with drinks and so on, one's hand can also not be available for photography.

But if some get taken, I want to see them!!

gerefan2
February 22nd, 2021, 23:52

I walked past there just before 11pm this evening on my way to Sunee and it was still open. 11 pm closing .Beckoned in.

Sunee was quiet so after one drink I returned to Nice boys and it was busy! All boys in underwear...lots getting hard! Just like old days Arsenal!

Probably about 5 customers, all busy with boys, but at least 12 boys on the stage.

Unfortunately waiter stood right beside me ...so no pics.

Stayed until past midnight ...no signs of closing...if you were buying drinks

Recomended for once

Jellybean
February 23rd, 2021, 01:24
. . . Unfortunately waiter stood right beside me ...so no pics . . .

Never mind talk of phone signal jammers, what you need gerefan2 is a hidden camera. As an Englishman abroad, I know you wouldn’t dream of going out improperly dressed without your tie. A tie clip spy camera would certainly go unnoticed and are probably going for a song at Tuk Com.

Only joking! Please, no letters to the Editor. ;)

StevieWonders
February 23rd, 2021, 01:29
Never mind talk of phone signal jammers, what you need gerefan2 is a hidden camera. As an Englishman abroad, I know you wouldn’t dream of going out improperly dressed without your tie. A tie clip spy camera would certainly go unnoticed and are probably going for a song at Tuk Com. That’s what mobile phones are for! Don’t tell Dodgems or the other Forum Fogeys. The camera still works even though the signal is jammed.

francois
February 23rd, 2021, 17:04
That’s what mobile phones are for! Don’t tell Dodgems or the other Forum Fogeys. The camera still works even though the signal is jammed.

Amazing, you learn something new everyday! :devilsh:

gerefan2
February 27th, 2021, 21:15
Here you go Arsenal. Hope you think they were worth the wait! Taken just a few minutes ago

arsenal
February 27th, 2021, 21:39
Thank you kind gerafan2, a pleasant surprise. The boy on the far left of photo 1, Chop I think. Don't stop there, obviously photos taken in a go go bars are rare but Jomtien Plaza is a different kettle of fish. Click n Post. A new mantra for the board.

Manforallseasons
February 27th, 2021, 23:04
The pics tell a story of slim pickings but it’s the effort that counts! Hopefully as the Covid situation improves and tourists begin to return in meaningful numbers boys too will return to the bars and Gogos.

GWMinUS
February 28th, 2021, 10:57
The Guys should be required to LEAVE their phones at the door!!
And this Pic shows why...

dinagam
February 28th, 2021, 11:02

The phones are necessary to maintain an erection for the straight guys staring at female pussies.

Andaman!
February 28th, 2021, 13:48
The phones are necessary to maintain an erection for the straight guys staring at female pussies.

The lad in the red shorts on the left of the second picture certainly seems to have found something exciting on his phone resulting in a very sizeable erection.....

latintopxxx
March 1st, 2021, 10:08
mfas...slim pickings..really...stage seems packed full of gogos...and yes some of the mbs do need their straight porn...something so funny about fucking one while hes staring at his phone..

Dodger
March 2nd, 2021, 12:02

I guess if you had one of these boys back to your room - you could strap his phone to your forehead and pretend he's looking at you.

cdnmatt
March 2nd, 2021, 12:22

What's their base pay? I think it's 100 baht per-day in most bars, right? The the rest is from tips, offs, dead buffalos or grandmas, et al, right?

Gotta admit, if I was being paid $3/day, I probably wouldn't be overly inspired to give it my all each night when I walked out onto that stage wearing nothing but white briefs.

Well, unless I was being paid in bitcoin of course...

latintopxxx
March 4th, 2021, 01:23
silly matty boy...what he knows about business he learned in the gulags of north korea...if I was a gogo on 100bht/day I'd be shaking my booty at anything that walked in the front door trying tio get tips and offs...I'd come pre-lubed so as not to waste time...think of waiters in the US...the service is good because they rely on tips...

Brad the Impala
March 4th, 2021, 01:33
if I was a gogo on 100bht/day I'd be shaking my booty at anything that walked in the front door trying tio get tips and offs...I'd come pre-lubed so as not to waste time

Thanks for sharing your fantasy!

Oliver2
March 4th, 2021, 13:19
When the chimney-sweep boys in Victorian times didn't climb and sweep with sufficient alacrity, the master lit fires beneath them. That taught 'em.

Wolzek
March 6th, 2021, 21:48
I was there yesterday and they had 13 boys! Several handsome ones. Nr 14 had returned after a year or so away from the bar - a stunning handsome tall boy. I had a great time in the bar.
Winnerboys had a nice selection of boys too.

catawampuscat
March 31st, 2021, 14:50
the managers of Nice Boys are talking about closing Nice Boys next month (April) , as business is very
slow most nights and occasionally not a single customer all night. Time will tell.

Dodger
March 31st, 2021, 15:20
the managers of Nice Boys are talking about closing Nice Boys next month (April) , as business is very
slow most nights and occasionally not a single customer all night. Time will tell.

That's not good news.

I've always felt that if Beer ever closed his doors, the candles that are barely flickering in Sunee would be doused forever..

Fingers crossed this won't happen.

gerefan2
March 31st, 2021, 15:40
Sunee last night...admittedly someone’s birthday!

Dodger
March 31st, 2021, 19:20

Maybe they should hang balloons more often.

Manforallseasons
March 31st, 2021, 19:38
Maybe they should hang balloons more often.
My thoughts exactly.......give something for free and they will come. It should be noted that the photos are from just one bar and certainly do not depict Sunee as a whole (no phun intended).

dab69
March 31st, 2021, 19:46
Another birthday there April 4th...

Manforallseasons
March 31st, 2021, 19:47

Tong or as arsenal calls him Dong asked if he could stay at my place a few days before returning home to find a “real job”. Another boy Dewey is trying his best to find a “real job” but as Covid has recked much of the economy finding work for these guys is not easy. Tong said the few customers that do come want younger guys (he is 25) and the Thai customers come to drink, buy a bottle but otherwise are not big spenders.

dab69
March 31st, 2021, 19:51

That figures as I am almost planning a return now.

why do they think it's necessary to stay open 7 days/week?
why not take a day or two off every week and the few customers would migrate to the days they are open?

dab69
March 31st, 2021, 20:47

Great.
So they ALL just stare at you watching them...

francois
March 31st, 2021, 23:20

The birthday was Ton's a favorite waiter at Diamond Bar. A customer did contribute to the food fund and a good time was had by all, including me.

Smiles
March 31st, 2021, 23:49
Sunee last night...admittedly someone’s birthday!Having Thai guys set up one of their friends (of everyone actually... but who cares.) is a joy to be a part of. Farangs will be on the outside but don't let that feel outside ... just let that smile join in.

gerefan2
April 1st, 2021, 00:47
A customer did contribute to the food fund and a good time was had by all, including me.

Glad you enjoyed it!

Manforallseasons
April 1st, 2021, 01:51
Glad you enjoyed it!

Nice of you to make a contribution to the fund.

goji
April 1st, 2021, 02:27
Well done Gerefan2. Young Ton is lucky you are one of the few farang on a really long holiday.

francois
April 1st, 2021, 10:46
It seems that two (or maybe more) customers contributed to the food fund for birthday party.

gerefan2
April 1st, 2021, 13:28
It seems that two (or maybe more) customers contributed to the food fund for birthday party.

Well ain’t that a thing?!! TIT.

And here he Is!

Oliver2
April 1st, 2021, 13:53
This confirms my view that most falangs- the vast majority- involved in the Pattaya scene are genuine guys who wish not just to have fun themselves but to contribute to the sum of human happiness among our Thai friends.

a447
April 1st, 2021, 14:04
This confirms my view that most falangs- the vast majority- involved in the Pattaya scene are genuine guys who wish not just to have fun themselves but to contribute to the sum of human happiness among our Thai friends.

That's always an important part of a Thai holiday.

It doesn't have to break the bank in order to make everyone happy.

And gerefan2, if you contributed to the cost of the meal, good on you!

christianpfc
April 1st, 2021, 22:26
why do they think it's necessary to stay open 7 days/week?
why not take a day or two off every week and the few customers would migrate to the days they are open?
Your suggestion would give them some rest on the days they are closed, and create a bit more activity on the days they are open.

But ff the number of customers is too low, or the money they spend cannot sustain a business, it does not matter how you spread it over time, it just isn't enough.

The same applies to boys putting their money together to go to disco and share a bottle. If each of them has not enough money, then putting it together and sharing afterwards will not work.

Nirish guy
April 1st, 2021, 22:37
Also I'm guessing that for a lot of boys "going to work" isn't the same chore that we in the west sometimes consider it and it's more actually a case of going and meeting up / hanging out with the same friends they'd be hanging out with anyway even if they weren't in "work" and when in "work" there's always then the added bonus of a farang perhaps buying them (all) a drink of two AND them maybe managing to get an off too if they're lucky - so closing the bar would simply be more of an inconvenience to that rather than a relaxing day off perhaps.

dab69
April 1st, 2021, 23:11
I think they get a meal at work also.
Probably all they get all day for most of them...

a447
April 1st, 2021, 23:16
Also I'm guessing that for a lot of boys "going to work" isn't the same chore that we in the west sometimes consider it and it's more actually a case of going and meeting up / hanging out with the same friends they'd be hanging out with anyway even if they weren't in "work" and when in "work" there's always then the added bonus of a farang perhaps buying them (all) a drink of two AND them maybe managing to get an off too if they're lucky - so closing the bar would simply be more of an inconvenience to that rather than a relaxing day off perhaps.

That perfectly sums up the situation in Golden Cock.

It was more like a social club that farang would drop in on from time to time. The guys never really considered it "work", that's for sure.

goji
April 2nd, 2021, 02:45
I think they get a meal at work also.
Probably all they get all day for most of them...

I'm not convinced things have been that bad.

1 Almost all of the boys I saw still preferred to do short time. Now long time pays more, so either they can survive on the short time tips or they fancy their chances at getting another punter. Of course, every single one of them was contacting me asking to meet again.

2 Only one of them asked me to send money as a donation, rather than a tip for meetings. Said he needed money for food. For the first time ever, I sent a small sum and the very next day his Instagram account was updated with some photos of him nightclubbing. I've since noticed that he seems to be able to remember USD, GBP and AUD exchange rates off the top of his head due to all the incoming contributions.
So the professional scrounger has asked for money, but none of my other regulars has done so.

However, I do look for slim & fit boys who are not covered in tattoos and facial hair. Perhaps the other 90% are finding times harder.

Brad the Impala
April 2nd, 2021, 03:35
I'm not convinced things have been that bad.

1 Almost all of the boys I saw still preferred to do short time. Now long time pays more, so either they can survive on the short time tips or they fancy their chances at getting another punter

Did you consider another scenario, that they would rather risk going hungry than spend a whole night with you? :)

Manforallseasons
April 2nd, 2021, 08:21
That perfectly sums up the situation in Golden Cock.

It was more like a social club that farang would drop in on from time to time. The guys never really considered it "work", that's for sure.

Last week I ran into an acquaintance who was visiting Pattaya who lives in BKK, he told me Super A and Golden Cock have closed with only Nature Boys on that Soi still open, he was a regular visitor to Super A for years.

goji
April 2nd, 2021, 15:04
Last week I ran into an acquaintance who was visiting Pattaya who lives in BKK, he told me Super A and Golden Cock have closed with only Nature Boys on that Soi still open, he was a regular visitor to Super A for years.
About a month ago:
Super A was closed, with a sign on the door saying "For Rent" in Thai* & with a phone number (*google translation)
Golden Cock was closed (as it also was in December).
Nature Boy was open, but they also have a Golden Cock sign on the outside of the bar. Strange dual branding. What exactly do we call the bar ?

Manforallseasons
April 2nd, 2021, 15:20
Nature Boy was open, but they also have a Golden Cock sign on the outside of the bar. Strange dual branding. What exactly do we call the bar ?

“Nature Boy’s Golden Cock”

a447
April 2nd, 2021, 15:30
NB and GC have always had a close relationship.

The guy who I think is the owner of NB often held parties in GC.

As the bars are all in the same sex business, perhaps similar relationships exist, especially in Jomtien Complex.

Although I can't imagine Nice Boys would have much to do with Winners.

Patanawet
April 2nd, 2021, 16:04
How is Golden Cock now that it has merged with Nature Boys?

Manforallseasons
April 2nd, 2021, 19:02
NB and GC have always had a close relationship.

The guy who I think is the owner of NB often held parties in GC.

As the bars are all in the same sex business, perhaps similar relationships exist, especially in Jomtien Complex.

Although I can't imagine Nice Boys would have much to do with Winners.

The bigger picture is the devastation that Covid has had on the GoGo and bar scene. On this thread the possible closure of Nice Boys on a thread Gaybutton a plead to help Winner https://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10611 elsewhere the almost total end of Boystown, begging the question are the apps and Jomtien Complex enough to keep you coming?

Oliver2
April 2nd, 2021, 21:00
Boyztown's future as a gay destination was bleak long before Covid. The closure of Oscar's was a clear signal; the transformation of LCR into a straight Chinese disco (for want of a better description) was the final blow. P. and I spent some of our last evening at Ambiance in 2019 playing our "count the falang" game. Six was the result.

Brad the Impala
April 3rd, 2021, 00:21
begging the question are the apps and Jomtien Complex enough to keep you coming?

Thailand was a wonderful place for finding handsome and willing guys outside the bars and before the apps, so it still will be even if there are no go-go bars, or even no gay bars at all. You would still be able to find guys even if there weren't any apps.

So of course people would still come, perhaps not as many, and perhaps with a slightly different temperament, but that might be no bad thing.

The reverse question is of course, are the Pattaya ex pats happy to remain there without Sunee, Boystown or sleaze bars? Seem to recall some muttering about moving to Cambodia or Vietnam.........

bucknaway
April 3rd, 2021, 00:52
For a long time, people complained of the higher drink prices charged at gay bars -- a gay tax of sorts -- compared to the prices charged at straight bars or other bars not found in the gay tourist ghetto's. The reply they often got was that if they don't like it, go someplace else. That someplace else is now being frequented and the internet is helping to guide the way.

The gay entertainment industry in Thailand will have to compete for business following this global reset and I am looking forward to the changes that may come.

Manforallseasons
April 3rd, 2021, 01:06
I suspect many people that post about the gay scene here haven’t actually been here for some years and have no idea what is really happening but feel obliged to say something or anything.

bucknaway
April 3rd, 2021, 01:30
You may be right. And if you ask the working guys online they tell a story of doom and gloom. It's to the point that I now ignore messages asking for help.