PDA

View Full Version : Silom Soi 4 update - Banana Bar

StevieWonders
November 12th, 2020, 09:41
For fans of Banana Bar there’s good and bad news per their Fakebook page. Instead of being a “boy bar”, on Fridays and Sundays it’s now an entertainment bar - and I don’t mean drag. Former workers at Banana Bar are unimpressed. As you can see from the photos of the opening night the audience is young Thais. I haven’t been in Soi 4 since they “refreshed” their business model, so I’ve no idea what happens on nights other than Friday or Sunday

https://www.facebook.com/112426430100534/posts/a-big-thank-you-to-all-our-friends-customers-entertainers-and-amazing-staff-for-/380976633245511/

Nirish guy
November 12th, 2020, 18:03
I dont necessarily see that as a bad thing, it's no different to the bars in DJ Soi having singers etc. I actually quite enjoy the change sometimes and going in somewhere for a beer that is still gay but has actual "entertainment' on the stage and not just yet another drag queen screaming in Thai about something I can't understand.

As long as they keep the ethos of the bar "gay" and it doesn't start watering down or affecting the overall feel or clientele of the Soi overall I dont know what others think but I personally don't automatically see it as a terribly bad thing perhaps - variety as they say is the spice of life.

Patanawet
November 13th, 2020, 13:29
Well said Nirish.

latintopxxx
November 14th, 2020, 00:30
looks like a good place to pick up a non commercial "boy"...