PDA

View Full Version : Notes from Thailand: 1000 baht for 2 quick fucks

Smiles
August 11th, 2006, 01:53
I received an email today from a friend of mine ('Steve') who is in Thailand right now wining and dining his boyfriend Somchai. They have had a long-term relationship for 6 or 7 years now and Steve will be retiring sometime next year. (Names changed to protect the guilty!)

We "met" on the old (original) DreadedNed Message Board years ago and have kept up a spirited and funny correspondence ever since . . . our circumstances are eerily similar as we both have been with our respective Thai guys for about the same length of time, and we are both retiring to Thailand in the same year.

I thought you might enjoy this very small snippet of life with a Thai man from up country Isaan. Both our guys are of the same essential farming background and often I can relate ~ oh so much! ~ to his letters which are achingly full of short vignettes of life "back home" on the farm and short conversations describing the agrarian sensibility from which so many Thai guys originate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email from under an Umbrella at Jomtien

Dear Dave

Yes, it's true. I ended up paying B1000 for two quickies with a real stud
and Somchai was the pimp.

We were sitting on Jomtien Beach about a week after his last trek home to
Ubon, me deep in some cheap sordid novel, he ending a volatile blather
on the mobile.

Somchai: ".... I talk for Pichai. He say wua ready now... B1000 for fuck two times. I put
into bank ... " Hand extended.

Me: " Wua?" "Fuck?"

(A little glimpse into two big time movers and shakers collaborating).

Apparently "we" bought a cow/wua ( of the bovine type) and she was suddenly
ready for love (I didn't ask how he knew that, although I think he may have
explained it).

For future reference, apparently a bull (also of the bovine type) can be
offed for two appearances in Ubon countryside at B500 a pop.

Maybe in a year or whatever we'll be celebrating the pitter patter of little
hooves!

News from the front.

Steve and What's-his-name
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I rather like Somchai's description of the 2 bovines being " ... ready for love ... ".
Reminded me very much of the day when Suphot and I were lolly-gagging on a bridge at the huge Crocodile Farm in Samut Prakhan. Down below were hundred's of crocs lying in and out of the lake below.
On the shore (concrete!) were two of special note ~ as I'd never witnessed this before ~ who were engaged in what looked very much like a fight to the death, so violent and noisy was the struggle. Just as I was expecting the coup de gras from the great hulking croc-on-top, Suphot leaned over and said nonchalently, " ... they to be make love ... "

Cheers ...