PDA

View Full Version : Brazil

paperboy
October 30th, 2020, 08:27
curently in Brazil. wow, you would not think there was a world pandemic.
the gay bar last night was busy, but last weekend was packed. The gay beach is very very busy. I think this time there seems too be more o n offer for less money.
met a lovely boy 19, black xxl on the beach. invited him out at night, psayed for chicken and chips and 3 beers and hadthe best sex ever.
iam on a 1 way ticket, think i will stay, seeing thailand and europe is fucked

siscu58
October 30th, 2020, 16:55
Don't you think it is risky for your health to take a boy you don't know and have sex in a country like Brazil where nobody takes any precaution and there is still around 30,000 new infections every day?

paperboy
November 1st, 2020, 07:26
you sound like my mother.
you enjoy your nursing home, i will enjoy my life

Jellybean
November 3rd, 2020, 01:29
curently in Brazil. wow, you would not think there was a world pandemic.
the gay bar last night was busy, but last weekend was packed. The gay beach is very very busy. I think this time there seems too be more o n offer for less money.
met a lovely boy 19, black xxl on the beach. invited him out at night, psayed for chicken and chips and 3 beers and hadthe best sex ever.
iam on a 1 way ticket, think i will stay, seeing thailand and europe is fucked

Wow! Lucky you paperboy. Yet again I am green with envy and wish I was there and not back here in the wretchedness of lockdown UK with no respite in sight.

If possible, any chance of posting some pics to liven up the humdrum life that some of us are currently having to endure?

And while here, may I take the opportunity to remind you to wash behind your ears and to change your socks and pants daily. (Only joking!) Lol! ;)

Zebedee
November 5th, 2020, 14:48
If possible, any chance of posting some pics to liven up the humdrum life that some of us are currently having to endure?

Yes. Seconded.