PDA

View Full Version : Eye Candy ++

Brad the Impala
October 27th, 2020, 05:54
Anyone enjoying coming of age stories would probably enjoy Giant Little Ones, about best friends in the school swimming team. It is entertaining and involving with a little more depth than most in this genre. Available for download in the UK on Amazon Prime.

I'm guessing that everyone must have already caught Beach Rats, another good coming of age film about teenagers hanging out at the beach, but adding just in case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9Sqjsm8urw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df0TQJBkPP4

arsenal
October 27th, 2020, 10:53
Water Polo Yankees.

A Japanese series about a water polo team. Hot hot hot Japanese boys splashing around in skimpy Speedos. Hottest if them all is the stunning Kento Yamakazi, pictured below. God give me the strength to accept those things I cannot have.

Zebedee
October 27th, 2020, 11:03
"And the wisdom to know the difference"

LOL

StevieWonders
October 27th, 2020, 12:55
Water Polo Yankees.

A Japanese series about a water polo team. Hot hot hot Japanese boys splashing around in skimpy Speedos. Hottest if them all is the stunning Kento Yamakazi, pictured below. God give me the strength to accept those things I cannot have.In that regard one remembers that Prince William when younger played water polo.

dinagam
October 27th, 2020, 13:01
So did Prince Charles, and had a great, lean body.

goji
October 30th, 2020, 19:23
So did Prince Charles, and had a great, lean body. Probably free from tattoos as well.

dinagam
October 30th, 2020, 21:02
Probably free from tattoos as well.

Those were the days before his transfiguration into Camilla's tampon exploring the far and dark reaches of her anatomy.

goji
October 30th, 2020, 21:09
give me the strength to accept those things I cannot have.

Next time you visit Tokyo, there are some fairly hot lads for hire in the Shinjuku host bars

Armando
October 31st, 2020, 09:00
All major Japanese cities have host bars. The great thing about them is that each has a full list of the boys along with their statistics and what they will and won't do. There is also an icon to say if they have been in gay photo magazines or gay videos. This is from one of the best-known Tokyo bars which has several branches in the city.

Most Japanese book boys from the net. A boy will then turn up at your apartment or hotel room bang on time.