PDA

View Full Version : SGT Panto Casting

arsenal
October 25th, 2020, 11:39
Steviewonders wrote. (on another thread.
"Are you perchance auditioning for the role of Dame in this year’s Forum Christmas pantomime?"

Some roles have an embarrassment of riches while others will struggle to be filled.

I think Latin is a shoe in for the Pantomime Dame. His comedy musings about his sexual prowess always gets the audience cheering and booing.

Pattaya is clearly Never Never Land and I'm auditioning for Peter Pan.

Armando
October 25th, 2020, 11:55
I think Latin is a shoe in for the Pantomime Dame. His comedy musings about his sexual prowess always gets the audience cheering and booing.

Pattaya is clearly Never Never Land and I'm auditioning for Peter Pan.
Be careful. sglad will be playing one of the Lost Boys (if only he can drop 4 or 5 decades off his real age).

arsenal
October 25th, 2020, 12:19
a447 or jellybean can play the genie. They can make entire posts disappear in a puff of red ink.
Hahaha.

Armando
October 25th, 2020, 13:08
A genie in Peter Pan? A new twist, no doubt. Peter Pan meets Aladdin

Maybe I can be the crocodile LOL. Who will write the song sheet? That could be fun.

StevieWonders
October 25th, 2020, 13:31
A genie in Peter Pan? A new twist, no doubt. Peter Pan meets Aladdin

Maybe I can be the crocodile LOL. Who will write the song sheet? That could be fun.If it’s going to be Aladdin then it’s no contest for the Widow Twankey - arsenal himself. I of course am Captain Hook if it’s Peter Pan.

arsenal
October 25th, 2020, 14:08
Captain Hook! I think not. The duplicitous old crone who gives poor Cinders the poisoned spinning wheel perhaps.