PDA

View Full Version : happy ending...

latintopxxx
October 2nd, 2020, 02:34
a comment on bareback or not triggered this post...how many here expect a happy ending when going for a massage?? Do u leave it to chance?? or is a simple non erotic massage what u r after?

dab69
October 2nd, 2020, 08:21
[QUOTE=latintopxxx;269930]a comment on bareback or not triggered this pos[QUOTE]

They actually SAID they'd be happy if you ended your posting?
I am sure many have THOUGHT that but sounds a little rude to come out and SAY it.

pong
October 2nd, 2020, 18:26
Oh, come on ,Latin, you know the answer. In BKK (assuming thats what we are all talking about, perhaps Patters too) it all depends where you step into. So I make the decision beforehand. And yes, if I choose the alltheworks type, then I do expext all the works, not just a happy wank. Which generally, in the non-Silom Thai places does indeed come that way for say 98/99% of times.And without any discussion or negotiation or other nasty stuff.

gerefan2
October 3rd, 2020, 00:09
[QUOTE=latintopxxx;269930]a comment on bareback or not triggered this pos[QUOTE]

They actually SAID they'd be happy if you ended your posting?
I am sure many have THOUGHT that but sounds a little rude to come out and SAY it.

Dab069.
I wonder do you know why it is when I search the members list under your name, mostly only posts written by Nirish appear even with no comments from you?
Perhaps Nirish knows why?

Nirish guy
October 3rd, 2020, 01:32
N.Irish has no idea whatsoever.......and should that be a suggestion of hydra use etc etc as I've already confirmed before I'm happy to confirm again that I post using one name and one name only ( N.Irish that is).

Lets face it guys with my apparent writing "style" ( yes I use that work loosely) I think it would take all of about 5 hydra posts before it was obvious something was up ! .........hmmmmm......or WOULD it !??? :-) lol

But anyway.......how COULD I be doing that as sure we all know that there's NASA grade software monitoring each or our eery posts to ensure that exactly such nefarious activities can't happen in the first place ! .......Isn't there !??? :-)

Jellybean
October 3rd, 2020, 03:19
dab69 I wonder do you know why it is when I search the members list under your name, mostly only posts written by Nirish appear even with no comments from you?
Perhaps Nirish knows why?

N.Irish has no idea whatsoever.......and should that be a suggestion of hydra use etc etc as I've already confirmed before I'm happy to confirm again that I post using one name and one name only ( N.Irish that is).

Lets face it guys with my apparent writing "style" ( yes I use that work loosely) I think it would take all of about 5 hydra posts before it was obvious something was up ! .........hmmmmm......or WOULD it !??? :-) lol

Strangely enough, NIrish-guy, those were my first thoughts when I read the comments made by gerefan2 – no offence intended. ;)

But anyway.......how COULD I be doing that as sure we all know that there's NASA grade software monitoring each or our eery posts to ensure that exactly such nefarious activities can't happen in the first place ! .......Isn't there !??? :-)

Our robot may not be NASA grade NIrish-guy, but he's still pretty high-tech. Isn't that right Robby?

Nirish guy
October 3rd, 2020, 03:58
Funny as it IS a gay board I'd always just assumed our robot matched the membership !

I'm quite disappointed actually.......

gerefan2
October 3rd, 2020, 04:49
Jellybean
There’s something wrong with the Member list.
For example if you look up Scottish Guy, you see only recent posts by dab69.
I haven’t seen any posts recently from Scottish Guy.
Somethings weird!

Jellybean
October 3rd, 2020, 05:09
Jellybean
Somethings weird!

I'll flag it up for Moses, gerefan2.

Jellybean
October 3rd, 2020, 05:34
Funny as it IS a gay board I'd always just assumed our robot matched the membership !

I'm quite disappointed actually.......

We have some butch members too, NIrish-guy. A long term member resident in Pattaya springs to mind.

Perhaps the former owner based the robot on him? ;)

Zebedee
October 3rd, 2020, 10:49
You are right of course Nirish, it would be near impossible to disguise your inimitable style. LOL.
You are who you say you are....but gerefan2 was correct to query it...I'm sure you haven't taken offence.

Jellybean
October 3rd, 2020, 14:48
Jellybean
Somethings weird!

I'll flag it up for Moses, gerefan2.

In reply to your question in the above quote, gerefan2, I received the following reply from Moses:

. . . list shows only posts for past month. For rest post user should use search functions. Also lists shows posts of user's "friends" - members whom user add to his "friend list".

Nirish guy
October 3rd, 2020, 17:32
JellybeanThere’s something wrong with the Member list. !

Apology accepted for hint of a slight on my hitherto whiter than white exemplary character ! :-)

dab69
October 4th, 2020, 07:27
So why are Nirish's posts showing up on my profile page still?

I am 100% German- not Irish or Scottish...

dinagam
October 4th, 2020, 09:50

Both of you are still in the European Union.

a447
October 4th, 2020, 10:51

I doubt the software is that smart! Lol

Must be a glitch in the software. Finding it may be a bit of a problem.

dab69
October 4th, 2020, 16:07

Wrong again. I am not...

dinagam
October 4th, 2020, 16:54
I adore Swiss chocolates and their gold bullion.

Nirish guy
October 4th, 2020, 18:45
..I'm sure you haven't taken offence.

Correct :-)

Nirish guy
October 4th, 2020, 19:12

Oh well, at least you have your health eh :-)

Nirish guy
October 4th, 2020, 19:13

(Just)

Blueskytoday
October 4th, 2020, 20:33
As usual,,off topic with back and forth jibber jabber.....oh well....moving on

gerefan2
October 4th, 2020, 21:02

See post #12, message from Moses.
Says messages show up because you are friends.
Are you not friends?

Nirish guy
October 5th, 2020, 02:57
As usual,,off topic with back and forth jibber jabber.....oh well....moving on

You do know that your post didn't actually add to the thread topic either though dont you ........oh well....moving on....:-p

Getting back then to the gripping topic of how many of us expect a happy ending at the end of or during our massage my answer would be that it all depends on where I've gone for the massage. Sometimes I absolutely expect and encourage it whilst other times I actively try and avoid it at all costs ( not always successfully) as I may well have gone somewhere for a genuine nice massage so that I'm fighting fit for later on in the afternoon / evening, but sometimes things get not so much out of hand but into hand and things have a way of carrying on regardless as to my original plan ( usually without complaint from me in the end).

dab69
October 5th, 2020, 07:13
See post #12, message from Moses.
Says messages show up because you are friends.
Are you not friends?

I hadn't realized he moved in with me.
But I guess I am shacking up with Scottish...

NIRISH !!! You're all over Mose's page too!!! You slut....

Nirish guy
October 5th, 2020, 17:36
It's actually my super duper anti anti hydra software that I'm running here to enable me to run that 5 Hydras that I use - you know the Latinpox one, the Scottish guy and of course the Freeky handle - man it takes some concentration I can tell you. I'll have to go check my anti anti hydra settings as it seems something has gone haywire there ! Damn these dark web software purchases, there's no return address even to ask for refund damn it !! :)

goji
October 12th, 2020, 16:09
(Just)
The UK left the EU in January, although the UK retains most of the obligations of membership until the end of 2020.
Of course, I have no idea if NIrish is in N Ireland @ present.

Nirish guy
October 12th, 2020, 16:19
The UK left the EU in January, although the UK retains most of the obligations of membership until the end of 2020.
Of course, I have no idea if NIrish is in N Ireland @ present.

Thats a very good point Goji, for a second there I forgot that we're officially OUT now ! Wow ! And yes I'm still in N.I ( although that's mainly as it seems I cant go anywhere bloody else now these days ! :-(

dinagam
October 12th, 2020, 16:43
[QUOTE=Nirish guy;270168 Wow ! And yes I'm still in N.I ( although that's mainly as it seems I cant go anywhere bloody else now these days ! :-([/QUOTE]

What a scandal.
All dolled up and with the Tesla in the garage, but nowhere to go!

Nirish guy
October 12th, 2020, 22:01
Not far off the mark there actually !