PDA

View Full Version : The FIRST thing I am going to do when I arrive!

bucknaway
August 10th, 2006, 07:59
I think a lot of you are like me and you plan out what you hope to do when your plane lands. Since my plane will land about Noon in Bangkok on Friday, I plan to check into Babylon, make my way into Silom. Have a drink at Balcony or Telephone, go into the mall and do some shopping at Domon clothes. Take a Motorbike back to Babylon. Log on the net and see who may want to join me in Babylon for some fun (Who said 3 way???). Then lay out and meet guys by the pool.

Later that night I will go to Tawan, Boys Bangkok and DJ station and I will finish the night off by having a snack at Malaysia Hotel Restaurant before I go back to Babylon for a good nights sleep... (Who keeps saying 3 way???).

What is your plan once you arrive in Thailand on your first day/night?

Smiles
August 10th, 2006, 08:07
" ... What is your plan once you arrive in Thailand on your first day/night? ... "
A little spontaneity. :bounce:

Cheers ...

Aunty
August 10th, 2006, 08:13
Well sadly I'm not planning a trip to Thailand anytime soon, but have fun bucknaway! You be good now!

(If I was going though and arrived around noon, once unpacked I'd probably head off for a massage).

August 10th, 2006, 08:23
Since my plane will land about Noon in Bangkok on Friday, I plan to check into Babylon, make my way into Silom. Have a drink at Balcony or TelephoneI didn't realise they're open for lunch

bing
August 10th, 2006, 08:48
I'll be there in two weeks but after more than a day in travel, including that 14 hour flight from Atlanta to Korea, and then the 5 hour hop to BkK , I'll be happy to check in at Howards and crash till my body says its time to get up. Then the fantasy will begin.

August 10th, 2006, 09:33
.....Take a Motorbike back to Babylon. Log on the net and see who may want to join me in Babylon for some fun (Who said 3 way???). .....

I could not get on Gay.com using Babylon's wireless internet (with my laptop), they have a strange wifi setup using proxy. Everytime you open a new IE window, you are prompted to enter username and password.
I never had problem like this at any other hotels where wifi is offered.

August 10th, 2006, 13:48
also, why go online when there is so much flesh around?

August 10th, 2006, 14:24
Bucknaway, do you in fact stay in the Babylon hotel? I often wonder what that must be like? Is it not a bit excessive, just a bit? I mean there is sex and sex but living in the facility? I think might be a bit yucky myself. Could be wrong but cruising day and night might wear you out. I think they have removed the barracks style rooms now, last I heard, and every-one has their own bathroom.

Like Smiles I never plan. My flight usually arrives mid evening so I often just have a tray of tea and mango sticky rice in the garden if it's in season, followed by a shower. Then it's crisp linen and sweet dreams of all the wonderful things that await.
Knowing I will awake in Thailand, some how makes me drop off into the most gloriously deep slumber you can imagine.

The distant plop of the Bangkok Post dropping into my paper box, awakes me eight hours later. And I am all ready to leap into action!

August 10th, 2006, 14:53
My first day plans always seem to go out the window due to the strength of the beer lol.

catawampuscat
August 10th, 2006, 16:24
I recently returned to town from overseas and expected my darling to be waiting for me in my room..When he didn't answer his phone
I knew something was up.. He sent me an SMS and he had a customer..ouch!! but at least he was honest and since he was
still working, I had to accept that the boy had a customer and needed to make a living..Fortunately, it was his last nite with the
farang and he was very well compensated for the week and had enough to buy a motorbike..
We hooked up the next morning and he moved in for a week or so, and then I had too much of a good thing and wanted to
play the field... you never know.....

bucknaway
August 10th, 2006, 17:54
I enjoyed the guys I met at Babylon last year. Also, last year I twisted my ankle and I was stuck at Babylon for a few days due to my ankle pain. While being stuck there, I came to appreciate the Sauna, outside laundry, the guys staying there and the location. You don't have to cruise just because you are there. I don't but I do enjoy the show the guys put on.

Bucknaway, do you in fact stay in the Babylon hotel? I often wonder what that must be like? Is it not a bit excessive, just a bit? I mean there is sex and sex but living in the facility? I think might be a bit yucky myself. Could be wrong but cruising day and night might wear you out. I think they have removed the barracks style rooms now, last I heard, and every-one has their own bathroom.

Like Smiles I never plan. My flight usually arrives mid evening so I often just have a tray of tea and mango sticky rice in the garden if it's in season, followed by a shower. Then it's crisp linen and sweet dreams of all the wonderful things that await.
Knowing I will awake in Thailand, some how makes me drop off into the most gloriously deep slumber you can imagine.

The distant plop of the Bangkok Post dropping into my paper box, awakes me eight hours later. And I am all ready to leap into action!

August 11th, 2006, 10:37
Sorry but I must live under a bushel. What is "outside laundry" did you think we all washed our smalls in the wash-hand basin?

dave_tf-old
August 11th, 2006, 12:18
Love those EVA arrival times. My first many trips were on NW putting me in my hotel sometime after midnight. A shower and some primping, and I'd be off to my favorite Bangkok bar before it closed.

Coming in mid-day, I'd take a serious lie-down at the Rose. Not being able to sleep on aircraft, I'd phone down and ask for a wake-up call in about 2 or 3 hours. Then I'd go out to the nearest 7-11, which is near Soi Tarntawan and stock up on toiletries and snacks, watching out for familiar faces. Back to the hotel to deposit the stash, then off for a non-erotic massage and a visit to an internet shoppe.

I'd probably go to one of the food courts at Robinson's or stop in a small eatery on Patpong to ease into things.

Then I'd go to my favorite Bangkok bar before it opened and catch up on the gossip and watch the guys coming in (or waking up) to work.

I'd go in determined not to take a boy off, and leave with at least one.

The rest of my trip would be decided on a day-by-day or moment-by-moment basis based on company, boredom, farang friends who may be there, libido, or pure chance.

Or not.

TrongpaiExpat
August 11th, 2006, 13:14
Dam all you holiday dreamers going on and on about your upcuming trip, oh how I miss all that. Spending hours on hours working out a plan rather than working the daily grind........ahh hold on here, being in Thailand full time is much much better. No dreaming, just living the dream. I can't have both.

I stil don't get you guys that get met at the airport in BKK and get shuttled off right away to Pattaya on the first night. I also don't really get Pattaya and keep going there again and again to see why? I have not been in a few months now, it time again to take a trip down there on Sunday for a few days. So, I guess I can dream and plan on that.

colmx
August 12th, 2006, 01:53
Hi Bucknaway...
Fashion tip.... No Thai boy would be seen dead in a Domon top any more... It is so passee!

The only people to wear Domon these days are poor farmers or boys who have to wear hand-me-downs!

Don't ask me what is the current "in" brand I just know that my BF runs a mile away from the Domon shop! So its a definate fashion no-no these days

I'd ask him... but hes in the <ahem> Shower!

August 12th, 2006, 11:14
I'm not one of those who has been struck by the fashion bug, the big names don't seem to want any of their branded products seen on white lard asses. However, anything with 'converse' on seems very popular, billabong (or whatever that beach and sports wear is called) is everywhere. However, most of the 'in' crowd guys (not middle classes mostly working class guys) are into anything which is hip hop - I'm afraid I have no idea what these brands are but if you hang around enough pool/snooker halls you get a lovely show of guys bending over, jeans dropped below their asses with lovely brown butts filling out white undies.

bucknaway
August 12th, 2006, 13:21
I still like the Domon fashions. I also think I can get away with wearing Domon simply because I am a Tourist and I have been KILLING myself in the gym so that the guys will look past my clothes and see the person under the fabric out of the fabric and in their bed :geek:

Hi Bucknaway...
Fashion tip.... No Thai boy would be seen dead in a Domon top any more... It is so passee!

The only people to wear Domon these days are poor farmers or boys who have to wear hand-me-downs!

Don't ask me what is the current "in" brand I just know that my BF runs a mile away from the Domon shop! So its a definate fashion no-no these days

I'd ask him... but hes in the <ahem> Shower!

Aunty
August 12th, 2006, 15:30
However, most of the 'in' crowd guys (not middle classes mostly working class guys) are into anything which is hip hop - I'm afraid I have no idea what these brands are but if you hang around enough pool/snooker halls you get a lovely show of guys bending over, jeans dropped below their asses with lovely brown butts filling out white undies.

You need to stay home more!

Fubu and Shady Ltd are popular brands. But there's lot of them really, Maybe your BS would like a cute beanie? Or how bout sumthin from P Diddy baby?? Your boy would look good in those jeans!

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/index.ogn ... een&bhcp=1 (http://www1.macys.com/catalog/index.ognc?CategoryID=11345&PageID=11345*1*24*-1*-1&kw=Sean%20John&LinkType=EverGreen&bhcp=1)

bing
August 12th, 2006, 16:20
This started out as plans of things to do when you arrive in Thailand, but wanting to wear Domon underwear is fine, The Thai guys I have met like Domon a lot. Concerning jeans, even though you can get Levi jeans in the Royal Garden. The guys like jeans from USA. Toss in a pair for someone special. Heck just get waist 29 and length 30 and you can fit about half the guys in Thailand. He He.

HIGHRISE
August 13th, 2006, 00:12
[quote="Cedric"]Bucknaway, do you in fact stay in the Babylon hotel? I often wonder what that must be like? Is it not a bit excessive, just a bit? I mean there is sex and sex but living in the facility? I think might be a bit yucky myself. Could be wrong but cruising day and night might wear you out.

I have stayed at Babylon and find it to be wonderful. For those who don't know, the hotel and sauna, although next to each other, are two completly different facilities. A stay at the hotel includes two free passes a day to the sauna. The hotel itself is a very classy facility with a great breakfast included.

August 16th, 2006, 02:48
You guys got me thinking about my upcoming trip. Since I am sitting here in the office eating lunch I guess I am allowed a little dreaming about my upcoming trip in October. Unfortuantely I get to BKK on those midnight arrivals. Once I am in the taxi it is full speed ahead. Taxi driver is told to make it fast to Patpong, quick check in, shower, etc. and off to DJ station to meet up with my special guy. Usually close DJ and on to karoke or XBoom (when it was open late). Since I am arriving on Oct 17 and leave for Phuket to attend Nation 6 I will sleep all day on the 18th as we are off to Phuket on the 19th to party for 3 wonderful days. After Nation 6 I will just go with the flow and see what the bf wants to do. In BKK we will definitely be doing the clubs everynight. I don't do much during the day except relax, go to the gym, swim, movie, bowling or whatever seems good at the time. Fortunately I am past the point of needing to see the sites (been there, done that). My trips at this point are for fun and partying. I can do more tourist things after I retire next year as I am hoping to spend a considerable amount of time in Thailand, Malaysia, and Singapore. So for now I will just look out the window and dream and envy you guys in Thailand, retired, content, enjoying yourselves. :(

August 16th, 2006, 22:07
Highrise, I thought the pool area and gym was a shared facility? I always see sheepish couples sitting at one end pretending not to look at the talent.