PDA

View Full Version : MONTYS enchanted butt

Aunty
August 10th, 2006, 05:38
You honey, when you're crawling up it!

andrewcraig
August 10th, 2006, 06:55
Wait another 10 years and i will be the owner of all bars in the Sunee Area. All MONTYS places will become BILLYS places.I will take over.
I will be riding around in the back of a limo with a cigar.You bastards will be all bowing to me

who else but a woolly moof would want to be king of sunee, alrite mistake queen of sunee.
an we know what you do with cigars ask clinton he/she reminds me of those big fat black mommas you see in movies in limos

August 10th, 2006, 07:40
Another swipe at Monty by a supposedly good friend of his. With friends like you "Boygeorge" Monty needs no enemies. What has Monty ever done to you? I hope you don't plan on staying at his place again>

August 10th, 2006, 09:13
DELETED

catawampuscat
August 10th, 2006, 16:11
Hopefully the troll will stay out of Niddy's Nook..can you imagine his rantings and ravings if he gets on that topic and all
the other dead horse beaters would have another party.. Wouldn't it be nice if the moderators had some criteria for banning
complete trolls who only write bullshit, tripe and garbage and waste all our time all the time.. some moderation would be
appreciated but I think the moderators have all gone on to better places and the trolls run rampant.. maybe the site was sold?? :cat:

August 10th, 2006, 16:16
Kitty-poo, dear. There is an "ignore" feature. Why don't you just practice your own little form of censorship and use it to save your sensitive eyes from viewing the musings of people whom you don't like?

August 10th, 2006, 16:24
DELETED

Smiles
August 10th, 2006, 19:52
I think of BoyGeorge as our beloved Board Mascot.
Adds a little flavour to the place (what with dullard pussies hanging around spraying their puritanicals left right and thither) . . . and look, football clubs have their goats(?), baseball teams have their clowns, the American Government has it's Bush, and CruisingForSex has it's official 'Board Bottom' (well-lubed-and-used by Wowpow I hear!).

This Board has a beached whale as it's very own. Can't get any better than that, and very unique, doncha think?. :blackeye: :blackeye:

Ya gotta love it ...

Cheers ...

August 10th, 2006, 21:07
This Board has a beached whale as it's very own. Can't get any better than that, and very unique, doncha think?.
Yeah, it can: a beached PYGMY whale as it's very own. Perhaps even albino?

August 11th, 2006, 01:00
Can we nickname our beached whale Droopy Dick?

lonelywombat
August 11th, 2006, 04:30
Can we nickname our beached whale Droppy Dick?

Surely you mean droopy dick, but as a rampant bare backer maybe drippy dick could be more accurate.

August 11th, 2006, 07:59
My bad. I have corrected the name. thanks