View Full Version : Bangkok - one up, one down

bkkguy
August 30th, 2020, 19:21
in SIlom Soi 4 on Wednesday the Banana venues, upstairs and down, had been completely gutted - if this is a renovartion it is a thorough one!

in Patpong Soi 2 yesterday Bangkok Massage finally had masseurs seated outside improving the view in the soi

StevieWonders
August 31st, 2020, 06:49
Banana Bar’s FakeBook page (Banana Room Club) says “CHANGE IS GOOD ... exciting times ahead” with photos of the chaos

Armando
August 31st, 2020, 09:44
I read that the bars in the Patpong 2 location are quite busy only at the weekends. Anyone know if Silom Soi 4 is busy during week days?

StevieWonders
August 31st, 2020, 14:17
I read that the bars in the Patpong 2 location are quite busy only at the weekends. Anyone know if Silom Soi 4 is busy during week days?I can’t answer for during the week but the only busy place last night around 8 or 9pm was Tapas/Pride because everything is half-price (special introductory offer). Connection and Balcony combined I don’t think mustered double figures. There was a boy in red trousers crooning in the middle of the street, funded I believe by Telephone and Balcony jointly. I didn’t venture further down

Patanawet
August 31st, 2020, 15:31
I can’t answer for during the week but the only busy place last night around 8 or 9pm was Tapas/Pride because everything is half-price (special introductory offer). Connection and Balcony combined I don’t think mustered double figures. There was a boy in red trousers crooning in the middle of the street, funded I believe by Telephone and Balcony jointly. I didn’t venture further down

The soi4 singers on Sundays are financed by Balcony, Welcome and Telephone equally. They perform from 9:30 till close to midnight.
Both the boy and the lady singer have featured on The Voice Thailand. They used to appear at Jupiter after midnight but of course that cannot happen now with midnight closing.

The renovations in Banana have been long planned. I heard early this year that it was planned for now. I think, but only my thoughts, that the upstairs Room Club will come downstairs and it will become a gogo bar. Just thinking.

Connections Facebook page states 'karaoke coming soon'.

bkkguy
August 31st, 2020, 19:36
Anyone know if Silom Soi 4 is busy during week days?

dead most Wednesday evenings since re-opening - more staff in the most bars than customers, though G's has usually been busy

don't know about other nights